MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 0:36 AM | Message # 2206
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Sweetie followed the doctor as he left before looking back at Scootaloo.
"Your right scoots." Sweetie said with a light nod.

"Well now what?' Apple bloom asked.

"Remember when the only thing we had to worry about was getting cutie mark." Sweetie sighed

*meanwhile outside the house.*

"Well don't say I didn't warn you.' Vulpus said softly as she watched him leave.

Vulpus took in a deep breath and sighed.
(Why is everyone so crazy...there's freaking zombies out there and there busy fighting each other.)

Vulpus looked back at the house then the barn where several of the ponies had gathered
"great now what do I do..."

wintergrillsDate: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:00 AM | Message # 2207
Sergeant
Rose looked at one of her greatest friends and started to tear up at the sight of her friend was becoming a zombie "clear" she was just able to speak, but she willed out the rest of what she had to say "clearly a lot better then it's been for you". Rose rushed to Colgate giving her a hug "I'm sorry I couldn't find you guys sooner and maybe have stopped this." Roses eyes were filling with tears. 

Leesa nodded at Brandon "want to head outside and look around to see our best way of approach so I can see what we will do?" Leesa had only the faint memory of the outside of the house now finally relaxing she realized that she would have to leave the safety from time to time in order to be of help.

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:11 AM | Message # 2208
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus was outside the house still dazzled by the reaction of Lux. She'd wave but she felt Leesa would probably be too busy with Doc G and Brandon to notice her. Vulpus simply sighed and started toward the barn to figure out what to do.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:12 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:23 AM | Message # 2209
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
* Fram House *

Kat eyes flashed at Sugar and for a second the mare felt a cold dread run up her spin as the woman's face froze into an unreadable expression, the knife glinting as the disappeared into her clothing. Then her face softened and she shock her head. "Hey sorry, you startled me." Kat rubbered her forehand and chuckled. "All that sleeping must have just kinda frazzled me up because I am just sleep walking around." She walked to the mare and patted her head affectionately. "But don't worry about me, okay? I just needed to grab something to help Twilight with."

As Brandon called she turned and hurried away, lipping worse then before as she existed the room as fast as she could.

"Sounds like a good one." Kat smiled and grabbed Brandon's shoulder, leaning on it as she took a load off her leg. She looked around for Lux and followed him with her eyes, even as she beamed at Brandon. "So what, we gonna really do some serious renovations are we?" Her smile faltered a bit. "James... would have been a grate guy to have for that. He loved that boring shit..."

Dinky watched Kat and Brandon for a time, not able to look her mother in the eyes. "Okay..." She finally said. "But... I don't think Ruby wants to talk to me anymore..."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:28 AM | Message # 2210
Generalissimo
Colgate sighed and hugged Rose back. "Hey, don't be like that Rose..." She pulled the mare a bit closer. "I can't cry anymore so its no fair if you do." Colgate's whole body felt as if it where about to fall apart, the wave of emotions from seeing her friend alive and well almost as shocking as the first time she had seen that Ruby Pitch had made it against all odds. "Sweet sisters..." She pulled Rose even tighter and began to shake. "I thought... you and Lilly and Daisy... and oh Celstia... Berry..." She let out a racking sob, her face only able to let out the tiniest tears as she bawled into Roses shoulder.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:40 AM | Message # 2211
Lieutenant general
Dr. G put some vials in his lab coat and armed himself with his machete. He smiled as he Joined Kat and Brandon. "Sounds like a plan! Let's turn that gazebo into materials!" He said cheerily. He eyed Kat limping. "Maybe you should sit this one out Kat your leg is still pretty messed up." G warned.
Rarity sat there stunned for a second. She was at a loss for words. Ruby had said something that struck a chord in Rarity and it stung. She thought choosing her words carefully and spoke. "Ruby Darling that wasn't very nice to say. I'm not having an affair with Colgate either. Love is a strange thing Ruby I'm not your Mom and I'm not taking Colgate away from you. What's really wrong?" Rarity asked the filly.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:52 AM | Message # 2212
Generalissimo
Kat groaned. "Ya, your not wrong Doc." She limped over to the side of the hose, then pulled herself around the the shady side nearer to the girl who had come with Trixie. She did not bother trying to talk to her, just slide down in the relative isolation and shade. "Damn my leg..." She spat and then let it straighten out of the ground. "Some defender of the group I am, eh kid?" She looked at the girl for a second then shrugged. "Never mind. Your happy doing your own thing, that's fine..."

* Upstairs *

Ruby sniffed and huffed. "Your trying to take Colgate away from my mom. And Colgate is cheating on her too! Your both terrible and I hate you both!" She huffed a second time. "My mom is going to come back any day now and your all going to be in trouble for being so dumb and stupid and mean..."

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:59 AM | Message # 2213
Lieutenant
Scootaloo reminsiced about everything before the apocalypse "Yeah, it's sad how you can't even go up to somepony anymore without expecting something bad to happen, and looking at ponyville now just makes me sad" Scootaloo said sadly, Scootaloo then remembered that Apple Bloom hadn't met any of the newcomers yet "Anyway, do you wanna go meet the new ponies Apple Bloom?" Scootaloo asked, hoping this could lighten the mood a bit

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 1:59 AM

wintergrillsDate: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 2:08 AM | Message # 2214
Sergeant
Rose looked down at herself "I'm not sure about Daisy or Berry as I have never seen her after this started, but I know Lily is dead". She fell silent crying with Colgate, she felt all of the world shift around her. "I-I had to put her down... she was far to gone, I couldn't have even made it a quick death!" She almost yells at herself trying to face the facts she pushed back for as long as she could, but seeing another friend that she cared so much for and telling her she couldn't save the group killed her on the inside.

"We will have to cut in a very clean fashion in order to get the most we can get out of it. It's not like we can just run off and find what we need with no worry." Leesa smiled at the standing up then going to grab her knife and stood by Doctor G, Brandon, and Kat again. "It would be for the best if you don't hurt yourself" Leesa replies to Kat "you are still a good defender even if you are hurt though"

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 2:23 AM | Message # 2215
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar belle's eyes widened with fear seeing the coldness in Kat's eyes. The dread the mare felt from that single look was almost top much to much for a little baker mare to take. The moment felt like an eternity and all the while Sugar felt as if she couldn't breath.it wasn't until Kat's face softened that sugar was finally able to take in another breath.

"Hey sorry, you startled me." Kat rubbered her forehand and chuckled. "All that sleeping must have just kinda frazzled me up because I am just sleep walking around." She walked to the mare and patted her head affectionately. "But don't worry about me, okay? I just needed to grab something to help Twilight with."

Sugar smiled gently as the girl patted her head.
"S-sorry I-I didn't mean to sneak up on you."

Sugar watched as she left falling to the floor.
"I feel like I went through a battle." Sugar said as she let out a small sigh.

Added (2015-10-22, 2:23 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Apple bloom nodded happily
"Yeah I'd like to meet some of them. I mean we nearly doubled in size in like a day." Apple bloom nodded.

"I think most of them are in the house." Sweetie pointed out.

"Well guess we should go. Maybe see how dinky and ruby are doin' as well."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 2:12 AM

jjmartz99Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 6:36 AM | Message # 2216
Sergeant
Francine looks over at Kat slightly at the mention of her before standing up and sitting next to her.

Trixie had been having a hard time finding Francine, and was now pretty sure that she was now lost. "Of course on our first full day here and Trixie has managed to get herself lost whilst attempting to find little Francine." After quite a bit of frustration and back tracking Trixie had moved from legitimate frustration to a light level of fear. If she could not find her way back then not only could she be doomed to some horrible fate, but Francine would be stuck most strangers. Being with those groups of ponies has probably more security than Trixie has been able to provide so far for the little lass.

Message edited by jjmartz99 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 6:39 AM

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:01 AM | Message # 2217
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus was milling around feeling a little left behind. Her eyes drifted up seeing that she was now in the woods.
"What the!?" Vulpus gasped . "How did...when did...."

Vulpus looked around seeing a sea of trees.
"Alright..."

Vulpus looked around quickly spotting a light blue mare
"Wait there's that unicorn from the barn."

Vulpus rushed forward.
"Hey there!" Vulpus called in voice she hoped wasn't too loud.[/color

[color=red] *a few minutes before*

Apple bloom lead the cmc out of the barn.

"Hey who's that?" Sweetie asked as she pointed at an orange haired girl who was walking into the forest.

"wasn' she the girl from the barn?" Apple said with a tilted head. "Where's she headed off to?"

"looks like she's going into the woods for some reason..." Sweetie said slowly.

"Wonder where's she's headin..." Apple bloom said before looking back at her friends."hey think we should tail her? Maybe she's really a spy or somethin'."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:03 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:07 AM | Message # 2218
Lieutenant
Scootaloo heard the conversation between her two friends and decided to go ahead and begin trailing her, she noticed her two friends behind her, after a while of following the girl with the fox ears she lost track of where they were "Well... Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom... do either of you know where we are?" She asked with a sheepish grin

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:12 AM | Message # 2219
Lieutenant general
Rarity stayed utterly still for a moment lowered herself so that she was at eye level with Ruby then spoke to the Filly as gently as possible. "It's not like that at all Ruby. I'm not taking Colgate from your mom. Look I care about Colgate a lot and she cares about you more than anything in this world. She told me so. I'm trying to take care of Colgate the best way I know how and she wants to take care of you the best way she knows how. I want to help Colgate and I'm trying my best to help her. Look Ruby you're one of Sweetie Belle's friends and I care about you that's why I went to find you. I'm not replacing your mom or taking Colgate from you. I'm just caring for Colgate the best I can. Any chance we can be friends?" Rarity asked the Filly timidly.

jjmartz99Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:15 AM | Message # 2220
Sergeant
Trixie now walking at a brisk pace in a nearly pissed state of mind, almost smacked into another tree when she heard the voice of what she believed to be one of those bipedal human things from behind her. Trixie after regaining balance after tripping up from her sudden step out of the path of a tree began to trot towards the voice.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz