MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:27 AM | Message # 2221
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Sweetie went I nto her stealth mode darting behind one tree to the next. It wasn't until scootaloo spoke up that she realised they were deep
In the woods.

"Um..." Sweetie said slowly ."I-I...apple bloom?"

Apple bloom looked around with a bit of sweat running down her face

"Well...course I do...my family owns theses parts and all." Apple bloom's eyes darted rapidly. "Um...no...no that's not right..." Apple bloom grimaced. "Ok...maybe I'm a bit lost..."

"We're doomed!" Sweetie squeaked in an over dramatic way that would rival her sister.

Added (2015-10-22, 7:27 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Vulpus spotted the mare as she tripped.
"Um you ok there?" Vulpus asked as she watched the mare get up and brush herself off. "So...not gonna lie...kinda got lost...you wouldn't happen to know the way back to the barn would ya?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:21 AM

jjmartz99Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:36 AM | Message # 2222
Sergeant
"Trixie is fine she was merely inspecting the ground. Also she does not know where the barn is and had hoped that perhaps you would hold that knowledge."

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:44 AM | Message # 2223
Lieutenant colonel
Sweat drips down vulpus'
"Oh...so...your list to then..." Vulpus looked around quickly."wonderful..."

Sweetie and apple bloom scurried forward to meet up with Vulpus. Sweetie'a eyes widened upon seeing Trixie. The filly became even paler then normal.

"Doomed!" Sweetie squeaked. "We're doomed!"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:45 AM

jjmartz99Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 7:53 AM | Message # 2224
Sergeant
Trixie looked at the frantic fillies, not realizing what they had just said "Oh at least they could be of service to us." Trixie yells to them while they regain their breath. "So!" she lowers her voice to something less loud and more motherly "You rambunctious ones there. You don't suppose how Trixie and er... this other one may find our way back to the barn do you?" Trixie looked back at Vulpus due to the fact that she never got to know his name. "Trixie never quite got to know your name."

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 8:10 AM | Message # 2225
Lieutenant colonel
"I-in sweetie belle." The white filly said with a lowered head."and...we're...kinda lost too..."

"I'm apple bloom and this is scootaloo." Apple bloom said as she looked back at the orange filly. "And yeah we're pretty lost..."

"and I'm vulpus...Well at least we're not alone and strangers...that's something right?"

sweetie grimaced, flopped to the floor. Then put her hooves over her face.
"Doooomed!"

jjmartz99Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 8:14 AM | Message # 2226
Sergeant
Trixie facehooved and shook her head in disappointment "Of course they're lost too."

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 8:24 AM | Message # 2227
Lieutenant colonel
"well could be wor-"

"hey whoa there little guy...don't you know the rules of the universe. You never ever ever say it 'it could be worse'"

A small groan could be heard as a filly sized zombie started to crawl out from behind a tree.

"See that kinda stuff would happen if you say that sort of stuff." Vulpus nodded to herself before her eyes darted to the zombie. "Oh right zombie!"

Vulpus reached to her side.
"Don't worry I've got..." Vulpus paused feeling nothing there. "Um..."

Vulpus' mind drifted off to the living room where her sword was.
"Well...that's not good..."

icokitDate: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 10:09 AM | Message # 2228
Private
At first Dumbbell was surprised by how openly concerned the pony was about helping him. Then again things had become so twisted and desperate that previous encounters with other ponies had left him vexed.

“His name is Hoops, captain of the Farpeak Flyers,eh, asports team. And he looks like- “

“Like this handsome devil.”  A stallion walked up wearing a body suit and helmet, a dark visor covering his eyes. He lifted the visor to reveal a thick mop of shaggy brown mane that nearly covered his eyes underneath.

“Tada!”

The four onlookers were dumbfounded.

“No freakin way…” Dumbbell could barely believe what he wasseeing.

“What?”  Hoops ran an orange hoof through his mane. “Are you that surprised by how beautiful I look?”

Everyone witnessed Dumbbell’s face move through a full spectrum of emotions, before he jumped over and punched the other stallion in the stomach.

“You dumbass! Stop actin like there isn’t a horde of dead ponies beating down the front door right now!”

“Uurgk!” Hoops doubled over in visible pain, causing a few of the surrounding witnesses to get antsy.

“The ponies here seem to have everything under control.”Amalthea said as she unsheathed and hefted her battle axe. “And besides, I thought you said Hoops was your friend, did you lie?”

“ Y-yeah come on…bro. No need…to get so upset.”

“You there!” Dumbbell and everyone else close by turned towards the sound of the captain marching down into the foyer where they stood.

“I will not have you abusing one of my volunteers!” The police pony captain wasn’t even as tall as Dumbbell but he wasn’t showing an ounce of hesitation.

“I will throw you out.” His threat was quiet but very heavy.

“Nah it’s okay *cough!* It’s just a little…” he hacked again. “Pow wow between friends!”

The captain didn’t look convinced but his hostile air seemed to ease, though he was still cautious, looking at Dumbbell and Amalthea like they were possible suspects of a changeling infiltration. 

“We are a mostly friendly bunch in this building,” he said. “I want to keep it that way.”

Message edited by icokit - Thursday, 2015-10-22, 10:13 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 6:16 AM | Message # 2229
Lieutenant
Scootaloo looked to see if she had her dagger with her, she then remembered that she left it in the house so that she wouldn't worry Sweetie Belle, she began panicking, she had no weapon, everyone else was just as defenseless, more zombies were showing up and Sweetie Belle was expressing the thoughts she was keeping to herself out loud... she went through the list of possible ways to escape (just running away... no, then we could get even more lost... maybe Trixie could teleport... no, some of us would get left behind... attacking the zombies... no way! there's absolutely no way we wouldn't get bit if we did that!) Scootaloo was panicking as she ran out of options, the look in her face giving this fact away

Scootaloo then suddenly had an idea come to her (We could use firework magic to signal our location... It'll attract more zombies, but the alternatives aren't any better... I really hope I don't regret this!) Scootaloo then turned to Trixie "This may sound really dumb, but please use some firework magic!" Scootaloo said, the panic clear in her voice

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Friday, 2015-10-23, 6:29 AM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 6:46 AM | Message # 2230
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus backed away slowly as the zombies started to crawl out of the woodwork. She cursed herself for not having her sword or her gun for that matter. Sweetie hid behind the girl and apple bloom didn't know what to do.

9gotta do something...get the kids out of here at the least.) vulpus thought quickly as her eyes scanned the area. (no way of knowing which way to go...gonna get more lost at this rate.)

Scootaloo then turned to Trixie "This may sound really dumb, but please use some firework magic!" Scootaloo said, the panic clear in her voice

Vulpus' eyes darted to Scootaloo as she quickly spoke to Trixie.

"Do you think the guys at the barn will see it from here!?" Vulpus asked quickly. "what about blasting a few. I mean I saw Rarity blow one up with her magic and there's two unicorns here!"

"I-I can't use magic." Sweetie whimpered as she rubbed her face against Vulpus' leg. "I can barely make sparks!"

"And Trixie...well..." Apple bloom grimaced as she looked at the mare. "She ain't exactly the strongest of unicorns."

"my sis trumps her in like every way." Sweetie agreed.

"fine fine we signal them." Vulpus said as she attempted to scoop Sweetie,apple bloom and scootaloo into her arm. "But we have to get a distance away before we do."

The girl looked around quickly.
"Darn irt I wish I had one of that saddle bag things!"

vulpus looked up, she wiggled a free had grabbing a branch and started to pull attempting to at least have a poking stick.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-23, 6:47 AM

jjmartz99Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 7:11 AM | Message # 2231
Sergeant
Trixie gave a look that spelled out her clear distaste for using a loud light magic to ward off zombies as her experience with using them in the past had not led to satisfactory results. She turned in a swift movement, cloak flapping dramatically in the wind. "I have got an idea, allow me to handle this." in a swift movement a bolt of light blue electricity rushed from her horn and into one of the zombies. After a few seconds it became very clear that tickling something that cannot feel does nothing. "I have another plan, on the count of three you all follow my lead."

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 7:19 AM | Message # 2232
Lieutenant colonel
not led to satisfactory results. She turned in a swift movement, cloak flapping dramatically in the wind. "I have got an idea, allow me to handle this." in a swift movement a bolt of light blue electricity rushed from her horn and into one of the zombies. After a few seconds it became very clear that tickling something that cannot feel does nothing. "I have another plan, on the count of three you all follow my lead."

vulpus facepalmed and sighed nodding slowly.

"yay..." Apple bloom said with narrowed eyes

'I have serious doubts about this..." Sweetie said in a timid squeaky voice before she turned her head away from the zombies and buried her face in vulpus' chest.

jjmartz99Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 7:23 AM | Message # 2233
Sergeant
"1...2...3!" and at the call of three, Trixie stood on her hind legs and slammed them down again, releasing a giant smokescreen and began to run away from the horde of brainless oafs.

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 7:31 AM | Message # 2234
Lieutenant colonel
vulpus' eyes widened as Trixie sped off.
'Are you insane!? we can't just run off! there's kids!' Vulpus yelled after the mare as she attempted to chase after her with the fillies in her arms.
(theses guys aren't getting any lighter...I guess three little horse would have a little weight to them.) Vulpus grimaced.

Vulpus ran as fast as her legs would carry her but the strain of carry the fillies was quickly catching up to her. Vulpus sat the fillies down and leaned against a tree panting softly.
"D-darn it...Should have taken...track and field..."

Vulpus looked up trying to find Trixie.
"d-do any of you see her."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-23, 7:33 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-23, 7:35 AM | Message # 2235
Lieutenant general
*Near Gazebo*
"Alright so we just got to start taking this thing apart." Dr. G said with a frown. "Well I'll start on these Floorboards. Yo friendly murderer why don't you help on the roof?" G asked Lux with a smug grin.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz