MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-24, 2:14 AM | Message # 2236
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Scootaloo wasn't sure what had happened, she had just been picked up by miss Vulpus, Trixie had just shot out a blue beam to no effect, and now miss Vulpus was trying to catch up to Trixie who had just ran for her life...  "d-do any of you see her" Vulpus asked, Scootaloo then looked at miss Vulpus and noticed that miss Vulpus was getting really tired, she jumped off of miss Vulpus's arms "I'll take a look around" she said as she went off to look for Trixie, hoping that Trixie was okay

Lux had spaced out for a short while until he heard G, Lux looked over at where G was, seeing a gazebo "Okay, I'll be on it then" Lux said, going to the gazebo and taking a good look at it "could you brief me in on why we're tearing down this gazebo?" Lux asked, curiousity in his voice

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-24, 7:41 PM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-24, 2:37 AM | Message # 2237
Lieutenant colonel
"Hold up there..." vulpus said as she looked up from the tree to the filly. "Don't go to far. Don't need someone else getting any more lost then we already are.'

Vulpus scanned to grassy floor and quickly picked up a few sticks.
"i feel like a cave...women...' vulpus sighed.

Sweetie sat by the tree looking around as something of a lookout.
"This is so bad..." She whimpered.

Apple bloom would follow Scootaloo if she went in search of Trixie.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-24, 2:37 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-10-24, 7:26 PM | Message # 2238
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
* Inside the house *

Ruby shook her head, but did not speak. She was clearly still to upset to burry the hatchet.

* In Colgate's Room*

After the crying had stopped Colgate slowly released Rose. "Its okay." Her voice was hollow and held little in the way of reassurance. "The... people who unleashed the plague. They killed Lilly, not you." She sat back on the floor and lowered her head. "You don't have anything to blame yourself for Lilly, don't ever think that."

* Out side the house *

Kat looked at Francine with a slight smile before patting her on the back. "Hey, not to cool to sit next to the old lady eh?" She stretched out her other leg and tried to get into a more comfortable position. "Not a huge talker I take it." She smiled a bit more warmly. "Ya, mean either when I was your age. And I bet meeting a whole army of new people isn't really your idea of a grate time either?" She laughed a little. "Well sorry to say you can blame my brother for that." Kat's smile faded and for a short time she remained silent.

Eventually Kat smiled agin. "But hey, at least most of these dudes are pretty alright, once you get to know them. And they beat the shit out of zombies for company!" She laughed, then suddenly winced. "Oh, hey sorry for the langue. I, uh... don't usually do the whole 'polite company' thing."

After another paused she asked, "So anyway... you have a name you want me to call you? I figurer 'kid' dose't really fit and 'girl who is not to cool to hang out with me' is sorta long." She chuckled.

* The forest *

"This way!" Fluttershy darted over the heads of the ponies and human trying to escape the Ever Free. "The farm is this way!" She pointed emphatically towered the west before suddenly screaming and diving out of sight. A second later a number of undead pegasus races after her.

* Manhatten *

Apple Jack looked at Amalthea, clearly nervous of her massive ax, but spoke up regardless. "Hey! Ponies! I hate to interrupt all the tearful reunions, but this place is falling apart! The city is over run with zombies and that crazy mare holds half the darn place under her hoof!" She looked over at Dumbbell. "Whatever your relationship with Dash is, you clearly know her and that means you know she can be trusted." She looked to the guards. "Twilight Sparkle, that's Princess Celstia's personal student, as well as a good bunch of ponies have been setting up a safe place down on the edge of Ponyville. Its a fair sight safer then here and it has the advantage of NOT being contested by some crazy pony!"

Seeing the guards hesitate Apple Jack seemed to struggle with something before adding, "We have humans their too. I know that ya'll don't trust them, but these humans have proven them self's as good and honest friends." She took a deep breath. "And... we know about a cure."

The room went dead silent save for the banging of the dead against the walls. "When we left, they where going to take it from the people who started all of this. If you are willing to come with us, we... I can guarantee that you will be able to help end this nightmare." She raised her head up high. "So who's going to help me fight my way out of this place and get back to the Ponyville?"

Their was a cheer from the assembled guards and recruits, though it was clear that not all of them where as convinced. Apple Jack then looked back at Dumbbell, Hoops and Amalthea. "What about you three? Want to come with us back to somewhere really safe?"

jjmartz99Date: Saturday, 2015-10-24, 8:52 PM | Message # 2239
Sergeant
"Of course... Those idiots didn't follow my lead" Trixie panted when coming to a stop. Trixie climbed a nearby tree carefully to see if she could spot the three fillies and the human thing. While skimming the horizon she noticed the barn in the distance. The Great and slightly aggravated Trixie attempts to make her way back down and on the last couple feet she hops down, getting her cape caught on a branch and tearing it in half. "Just could anything else go wrong? Just anything?" Trixie facehooved and afterwards detached her cape. "This material object serves no use to Trixie any longer now that it has been destroyed."

She takes a step in the direction of the barn and accidentally steps on the muddied cape. Trixie falls flat on her face and effectively crushes her wizard cap. In a fit of rage Trixie screams into the mud and pounds the wet earth with her hooves.

Trixie gets up after a few minutes, wiping off as much of the mud off her as she could and stomps angrily towards the barn whilst leaving her magician's garbs behind.

*At side of house*

Francine grabbed the stick she had been playing with and wrote her name in the ground in front of her for Kat to see. She smiled lightly.

Message edited by jjmartz99 - Saturday, 2015-10-24, 8:54 PM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-24, 10:14 PM | Message # 2240
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus spun her head upward as she heard the yellow pegasus' voice.

"This way!" Fluttershy darted over the heads of the ponies and human trying to escape the Ever Free. "The farm is this way!" She pointed emphatically towered the west before suddenly screaming and diving out of sight. A second later a number of undead pegasus races after her.

"Darn it!" vulpus said quickly as she saw the flying zombies start chasing fluttershy.

The girl thought quick and threw some sticks upward trying to distract a few of them away from the Pegasus.

"I'm gonna buy that pony a drink if she doesn't die from this." vulpus muttered as she looked back at the fillies. "Come on we gotta go now. don't know where...that unicorn went but we have to get help for the yellow one." Vulpus said as she tried arming herself with a branch.

animaster150Date: Sunday, 2015-10-25, 1:46 AM | Message # 2241
Private
'sup nerds? I'm going to do something relatively special.Instead of reading through everything like I should, I've read nothing more than the first post and a few bits of the posts made in the past week and a half or so. That being said, I don't intend to be a fucking nitwit here, I just intend
to jump in with very little knowledge and learn as I go while obeying the "rules
of the road" so to speak.

*At the side of the house*

"I don't fucking care if thegun is silenced, Rob, these people could very much help us and they don't look like walking corpses to me, so, if you don't put it down now, I will chop off
your hand and I will eat it," a voice said in a half-assed attempt at a
whisper, articulating the final T's in the last two words very heavily.
There was a brief silence.
"Shit, I think they heard us," the voice sighed. "Rob, just keep
the gun down, and it'll be fine. If you try and use it, I will chop off your
legs." Out of the brush stepped a black unicorn with a mane that was deep
purple on one side, and an autumn amber orange on the other. He had a rather
large sword sheathed on his back and a rather warm smile on his face.

Beside him was a tall, balding man with a leather jacket on and a cigarette in his
mouth. On his back was a hunting rifle with a gigantic silencer. This man wore
an expression that was filled with depression and rage but also appeared as if
he would rather not hurt anyone.

Message edited by animaster150 - Sunday, 2015-10-25, 1:50 AM

wintergrillsDate: Sunday, 2015-10-25, 1:48 AM | Message # 2242
Sergeant
Rose sighed to herself "yeah I guess you have a point, but I could hav-" she cut herself off and looked down " I guess I didn't really know that I should have been where I should have been and that I couldn't have saved her. Well lets move on from that topic". She almost pleaded to Colgate as she thought quickly "who else that we know is here?". She said hoping for some good news.

Leesa smiled at Doctor G "what can I do to assist you if I may ask?" Leesa asked confidently wanting to not just take resources and be useful.

Message edited by wintergrills - Sunday, 2015-10-25, 1:49 AM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-10-25, 1:58 AM | Message # 2243
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar belle was finished with her cooking putting it in a bowl to be eaten later. The mare shivered a little as she thought of the look the girl kat had given her. The mare slowly walked to the living room finding all the ponies and human heading outside. Sugar grimaced and rushed to follow them not wanting to be left behind.

Leesa smiled at Doctor G "what can I do to assist you if I may ask?" Leesa asked confidently wanting to not just take resources and be useful.

"C-can I help too?" Sugar asked slowly.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Sunday, 2015-10-25, 1:59 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2015-10-25, 7:43 AM | Message # 2244
Colonel
"Bring me back my doctor and the head of whoever stole form me!" Prometheus exclaimed

Cameron smirked and performed a curtsy in an attempt to be patronizing "As you wish" So, with myself, Rick and Cynthia included, we will be fifteen strong. Against those idiots? Should be a piece of cake.

Whitecollar, or the 'mysterious mare' to the others watched the Blue Mare trip and fall before getting up and huffily making her way back to the barn. Whitecollar sensed some illusionary magic that reminded her of herself when she was still stuck up her own ass.

She trotted her way down with a sly grin upon her - now - human face. "Hello!" She said to the Blue mare, "How are you? I haven't seen you around the barn before." She made a decent illusion to make herself appear human in order to test the ponies magical sense capabilities.

Octavia looked around and for the first time noticed the posters... The anti-human posters... she wiped the tears from her eyes "Uhh Applejack w-we shouldn't take them back to the barn!" she said in a strained whisper. "I don't want them hurting Cameron! O-or the others. We can't trust them on their word with all this stuff."

Rainbow was overwatching some experiment that her father was operating on the remaining pieces of Dalek armour. Scientist were bustling around, making notes, dripping chemicals onto the fragments and blasting them with different weapons. "Sweetheart!" her father called as he entered the room. "I hope things are going well."

"Yeah, things are fine, but why do you need me to watch all of this?" She asked with an exasperated sigh

"We are trying to replicate the armour of the robot, with luck we will be able to make the base far more defensible in the case of an attack... From any source." He stated harshly, she knew who he was talking about, Discord and Cameron couldn't be trusted in the slightest, but at this point Cameron seemed glad to work for them. And 'The Master' as he called himself might prove to be a threat if he decided to return for any reason. Her father had obsessed over them, wanting to find ways to stop them from getting anywhere near here. "If we do manage to do this, we likely wont have the resources to cover more than a few rooms in the laboratories but those rooms will be nearly indestructible to anyone but that pony who managed to destroy the one that was in the laboratory."

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2015-10-25, 9:00 AM

jjmartz99Date: Sunday, 2015-10-25, 9:56 PM | Message # 2245
Sergeant
Trixie stomped forth out of the woods all muddied.  An ape figure approached her with a smile saying "Hello. How are you?"

Trixie still pissed, pushed her down to the ground as she walked passed, heading to the barn.

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-10-26, 6:20 PM | Message # 2246
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus threw rther last of her sticks spun around scooping the fillies up again.
'We can't stay here." vulpus said as she started sprinting again.

Vulpus panted heavily as she moved in the direction Fluttershy had been going. The girls eyes locked onto the approaching barn and to Trixie who was pushing some new comer aside.

Vulpus panted softly before feeling her legs give out. She fell forward but managed t spin herself at the last second before hitting the muddy floor so she didn't land in the mud.
just...took a bath...too..." Vulpus said as she took in some heavy breaths.

The girl looked at the three fillies.
"Mind...telling the others about the zombies chasing..the yellow pony?' Vulpus loosened her grip on them as she laid in the mud.
"Don't think...I can get back up right now..."

Sweetie grimaced looking at Apple Bloom and Scotaloo before nodding and running to the barn to warn her sister and the others of what happened.

icokitDate: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 0:56 AM | Message # 2247
Private
Dumbbell and Amalthea glanced at each other, catching their smiles.

“A cure you say? Like, you’ve actually got it with yo-“

“Hooooly horse pies, aren’t you Applejack?” One of the defending ponies clipped in on Dumbbell’s sentence, almost knocking him flat in the process. The mare was wide eyed and awestruck, as if she were basking in Celestia’s glory at that very moment.

“You….you…you know-you just said Twilight Sparkle is alive?!”

“I don’t believe it!” A stallion said from further away. “If she's alive then where are our princesses?”

A row of tense eyes stared Applejack down, but she bravely held her ground.

“We don’t know what’s become of the princesses. All I know for certain is that my friends are hot on the trail of aquirin the very thing that will end this mess for all of us!”

“This is a human made nightmare, how can you just trust some“cure” they supposedly have?”

“They’d better have a cure! We need it!”

More argument swelled and bounced all around the echo chamber that was the police station’s main hall. One grey and tired, yet still refined looking mare whom Applejack apparently knew, whispered something desperately in the country pony’s ear, throwing fearful glances at the crowd. She didn’t want them to come back to Ponyville for reasons unknown but it seemed enough to give Applejack pause.

Dumbbell couldn’t help but wonder if all the talk would further agitate the dead outside. Despite that, the ponies continued to argue.

“Ponyville is too far, and there’s too many of us!”

“Yeah, but look at us,” another countered. “We’re running out of food!”

“I’m not going out there just to die for nothing! If there's a cure then prove it!”

“Come on, this is Applejack we’re talking about. THE Applejack! She wouldn’t lie to us!”

“W-wait a minute, wait a minute, calm down, every pony calm down!”

Dumbbell was surprised to see the beat up mare, apparently named Berry Punch, speak up over the arguments. She huffed, her eyes sweeping timidly across those who waited for her to speak.

“We can use the trains, remember? They haven’t been operated in a long time…but the trains will take us to Ponyville without any casualties.”

For one splendid moment the mood lifted as hope seemed to shine and sparkle in everyone’s eyes.

Applejack looked surprised, the grey mare looked angry. Of course, there had been little reason to leave the city and face the terrible unknown…but with promise of a cure…All the ponies in the main hall looked around and whispered among each other, seeking comfort.

“Well I’m in.”  Hoops spoke up.

“And I’m in if he’s in.” Dumbbell said.

Amalthea shrugged. “And I’m stuck with the meat head.” This earned a playful shove from the blond maned stallion.

Applejack smiled, nodding her approval, and awaited the decisions of the others. It was a feverish back and forth. Cure! Danger! Humans! Supplies!

Yeah, supplies, if there was one thing that would force their hand it would be supplies, mainly the fact that they were running out of them.  It was a small note of panic gaining momentum in the rough and tumultuous current that was survival. All buildings within reach had been picked clean, three times over. What was left was either packed with ghouls or…

“The trains are impossible.” Quiet struck with lightning rod aggression, and everyone turned to the captain of the dwindling Manehattan police force.

“The train station is on the west side of the island,” he said. “And that armored witch of a mare will never let us through.”

Message edited by icokit - Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 1:14 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 3:19 AM | Message # 2248
Lieutenant
Scootaloo's mind was all over the place, trying her best to grasp the situation and find a solution, yet unable to actually do anything other than stand around in all the chaos losing track of all that was happening, Scootaloo then was surprised as Vulpus picked her up and ran torwards where fluttershy was going, passing by trixie and what seemed to be a newcomer in the process... Only to fall back down again "Mind...telling the others about the zombies chasing... the yellow pony?" Vulpus said as she loosened her grip "Don't think... I can get back up right now" Vulpus finished. Scootaloo was not sure how she should feel, she wanted to help so many people now yet she couldn't help anyone, then she noticed Sweetie Belle run off towards the barn, Scootaloo composed herself as well as she could and followed Sweetie

Lux was waiting as he heard a yellow pegasus yell about the barn while pointing towards it, shortly after followed by a bunch of zombie pegasus behind her (Oh... really shouldn't of unloaded my gun) Lux thought as he did his best to keep up his smile, said smile beginning to crack

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 7:17 AM | Message # 2249
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie looked back seeing Scootaloo and Apple Bloom close on her tail. The filly fell back a little so she could be at there sides as they ran. Her eyes drifted to Scootaloo who wore a less then confident look to her. Sweetie tried her best t nuzzle her friend mid run in hopes of helping her if only a little. The little unicorn took in a breath trying to pace herself.

"Where do you think everyone is?' Sweetie asked quickly.

"The barn most likely.' Apple Bloom said as she pointed to it. "heard Doctor G say something about fortifyin' it and the house."

*at the barn*

Sugar blinked a little seeing another set of new comers. A black coated stallion and a balding human.

"Doctor miss Leesa." Sugar said quickly as she pointed them out.

Sugar' eyes drifted to the Kat and the man brendon...at least she thought that was his name. She'd heard him talking from the kitchen but didn't exactly hear him or the others too well.

"miss kat....there's even more newcomers."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 9:16 AM | Message # 2250
Lieutenant general
G scowled at Lux because we need it. As Lux looked off in the distance G heard Sugar Belle inform him of the new arrivals. G pulled out his machete and approached the pony and man. "What brings you to these parts?" Dr. G asked machete in hand should he need it.

***upstairs with Ruby***
Rarity looked at Ruby with a frown. "I can understand if you don't want to be friends or talk for right now that's ok with me. But know that I am here for Colgate and for you too. You can always talk to me about any problems. Sweetie Belle does and she's turned out ok." Rarity said trying to talk to Ruby. She hoped to at least make some progress with her even if it was a small step.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz