MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 4:22 AM | Message # 2296
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity smiled. "I can lead Darling but stick with us. I don't think staying in your room cooped up is going to make you feel any better.  Almost forgot! I saved you a muffin." Rarity said pulling one out of her saddle bag. "Anyways Let's get this tour going." Rarity said leading Colgate and Rose out of the room.

*In the woods*
Dr. G. Hacked a nearby zombie as Lux ran deeper into the woods screaming in pain.

"Let him go Girly!" Victor shouted!. "Damn it Lux!" G ran after him only to lose sight of him in the woods.

"Shit Lost Him!" Dr.g Turned to the group who had almost killed all the screaming G zombies. "I lost him he's either heading back or a goner! We need to finish these few off and head back anyone who goes into those zombies doesn't make it out! Repeat Kill what's here and retreat!" G Spoke to thr group. He and Leesa took out another zombie as Brandon and Victor took out the last Two. Dr. G led the way back with his head down. "Today was a failure  we lost another two."  He thought sadly as he led his rag tag search party back

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 4:49 AM | Message # 2297
Lieutenant colonel
"But what about fluttershy!" Vulpus demanded. "Are we really going to abandon two peo- a person and a pony!?"

Vulpus was hurt but was angry.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Monday, 2015-11-23, 4:50 AM

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-11-23, 4:54 AM | Message # 2298
Sergeant
Rose smiled at Rarity looking around the cabin still in the back of her mind wanting to make sure that everything in its correct space. "this does look like a nice place, it does need to have some work done to make it even better though".

Leesa hugs Doctor G from behind "Doctor G sometimes we can't save everyone, the search may have been a failure, but we learned more about each other and how we can work together to be even stronger."

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 4:58 AM | Message # 2299
Lieutenant colonel
"That pony saved my life though." Vulpus said softly. "Are we really going to just abandon her?" Vulpus asked softly.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 5:03 AM | Message # 2300
Lieutenant general
Dr.G felt odd at the strange but comforting hug. "Thanks I appreciate that." He stopped and sighed "No We aren't but we are going to need reinforcements before we can face more G-zombies." Dr. G answered honestly. leading the way back.

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 5:10 AM | Message # 2301
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus nodded slowly knowing full well she nor anyone else right now could fight in the condition they were in. So with a sigh she followed behind the group watching leesa fawn over the doc

"I hope she'll be ok..." Vulpus said in a whispery voice.

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 6:20 AM | Message # 2302
Lieutenant
Lux wandered into the woods in a daze, he finally snapped back to reality when he tripped over a rock, Lux slowly stood up as the pain from his wounds was coming into full effect, his screams lowering in volume as his vocal chords were getting tired, Lux finally got up and began slowly looking around, realizing he'd wandered into a forest with no idea of where to go,

(I've failed... Everything hurts, I lost against zombies and I'm lost in a forest... All because I thought I could take them... Dammit!) Lux thought, noticing his empty gun poking out from it's holster (If only I didn't unload it then I'd... No, even then I'd have stood no chance, I'm not a good enough shot to hit targets as agile as them, they'd have just knocked it out of my hands as if I were a child... Goddammit, did I get too cocky?) Lux asked himself before returning to the mess he'd gotten himself into

As he took a better look at his surroundings he realized that while his whole body was in constant pain his wounds weren't bleeding that much, with most of the blood being soaked up by his clothing, this meant that while he wouldn't be bleeding out soon, he also had no idea of where to go, Lux thought of his current options (Right now I can only think of two things to do; either wait for someone to save me or to wander the forest until I find the way out or I die trying... I haven't given them a reason to bother saving me... I've got nothing left to lose, might as well wander around) Lux concluded, slowly wobbling forward

Scootaloo thought about it and agreed with her two friends "Sounds like fun!" Scootaloo said happily she then noticed that Sugar looked confused "Before the apocalypse we had a club house, once the apocalypse happened it got damaged, so we rebuilt it" Scootaloo explained

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Monday, 2015-11-23, 6:23 AM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 9:36 AM | Message # 2303
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus would look over shoulder every few seconds in hopes of spotting fluttershy or Lux despite how unlikely this was.

*at the barn*

Sugar nodded slowly as she listened to Scotaloo
"Well that does sound nice. I use to have little playhouse when I was a filly. So I know how important a clubhouse can be." Sugar said with a gentle smile

"Wanna go see it miss? it's not far." Sweetie said as she looked to Apple bloom.

"And it's in a tree. so you don't gotta worry about a sneak attack or something." Apple bloom moved to the barn door.

"Well I guess if it's not far." Sugar said as she moved to the door.

The fillies moved to Sugar's side and practically pulled Sugar out the door towards their clubhouse.

"think we should tell someone in the house we're going?" Sweetie pondered.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Monday, 2015-11-23, 7:09 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 11:21 PM | Message # 2304
Major general
Brandon saw red as he fought the G zombies. For whatever reason when ever he saw those monsters he felt nothing but anger towards them for what the did to Kat as well as  anger towards himself for not being fast enough to keep her from getting hurt. Pain surged through his  injured arm as he swung his hammer one last time. "Damn! I over did it." Brandon winced inspecting his arm. "No popped stitches though. I need to take it easy." Brandon sighed as he fallowed the group back home.

wintergrillsDate: Tuesday, 2015-12-01, 3:11 AM | Message # 2305
Sergeant
Leesa kept fallowing Doctor G then she looked over at Brandon "please don't get yourself hurt". Leesa smiles at her new friends that she has made.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-12-01, 3:58 AM | Message # 2306
Major general
"Don't worry." Brandon said. "Just gotta remember not to use that arm too much for now."

**The Gazebo**

By the time the Doctor made it to the gazebo G had left with the others to search for Fluttershy. Not knowing when the party would return The Doctor took  the briefcase back to the house. Soothing Needles would be the next obvious choice of whom to  entrust the syringes of the vaccine to. Hell,  "Needles" was part of her name!

**The house**
Derpy looked up as the Doctor entered the house. "You finished with your business?" She asked.

"Ah... no... not quite."  The Doctor replied sheepishly. "I just missed Doctor Gibson so I'll just hand these over to Doctor Soothing Needles instead. I swear this time it won't be long."

"Don't worry about it, Doctor." Derpy said. "I can be patient. I'm not going to be mad for waiting a couple minutes." Derpy pointed up the stairs. "Soothing Needle's up stairs by the." she smiled.

"Right, Thanks!" The Doctor said going up the stairs.

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-12-01, 4:47 AM | Message # 2307
Lieutenant colonel
eyes Brandon as he aggressively attack
The the creatures. Attacking zombies, killing them this wasn't a new thing but this , this just seemed to the carrot topped girl almost personal. She hadn't caught the end of it as she became more focused on Gibson and there retreat.

"please don't get yourself hurt".

(Hurt?)

Vulpus looked back as Leesa spoke to Brandon

"Don't worry." Brandon said. "Just gotta remember not to use that arm too much for now."

(Arm? Oh yeah he had some injury to his arm. He was giving blood or something I think. Yeah yeah to Kat. That's why they were both bed ridden. I hope they're not mad I didn't say hey earlier...wonder what happened...something messed them up pretty bad...wait us that it? Is that why he was attacking them like that? Did those things attack the barn before? And Kat and Brandon got the worst of it? They were on edge when Sugar and I arrived...unless that was from being at that lab place...)

Vulpus was about ask if Brandon was ok but thought against it as Leesa had already covered that so instead.

"So um...Brandon...um...did something happen between you and those clawed guys?" Vulpus asked before grimacing. "That was rude if me to ask...I'm sorry...that's probably too personal..."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-12-03, 10:31 PM | Message # 2308
Major general
"Um... yeah..." Brandon said gruffly. "Kat and I as well as a few of the ponies were in a town a couple days journey from here. Kat and I went into an abandoned store to get supplies. Kat went into the cellar but fell down the stairs. Some of those things were down there. I tried get her out of there  but one of them clawed her leg. She is still recovering from that wound." Brandon was shaking. "I... saved her but I still wasn't fast enough...we were lucky she didn't turn." Brandon paused. "I don't want to go any further into this." He said. "Point is that it take a whole lot to make me mad, and You really don't want to push me that far."

icokitDate: Thursday, 2015-12-03, 10:55 PM | Message # 2309
Private
*Manehattan*

Amalthea shrugged. A decision needed to be made.

“I see some logic in what this pony is saying. We’re runnin a risk a course, gettin to dat train. But it better than trying to spend the rest of our lives surviving in this run down city. I can feel it, not much hope for dis place.”

Berry Punch nodded earnestly. “If we’re going to go then it has to be now!” She looked thoughtful for a moment before continuing.

“When I worked at the bar, I heard a lot of conversations, I basically know every route those guards take when they’re on patrol. If nothing else, we can take the long way around and they’ll never see us. We stick to the shadows.”

“Huh, by the sound of it this armored pony, or whatever, is real hay-brained.” Dumbbell said, “So most likely whoever is out looking for us doesn’t even care if we escape or not, and are just out looking for the sake of performing a duty.

“Then are we all agreed on this?” Asked Applejack.

All around them, there was a hearty cheer of support.

Message edited by icokit - Thursday, 2015-12-03, 10:57 PM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-12-04, 6:56 AM | Message # 2310
Lieutenant general
Dr. G Kept a close eye on the group but especially on Brandon in particular as they headed back. He still scanned the woods for any sign of the lost Pegasus. He frowned sadly.

"Stay sharp we can't afford to lose anyone else right now!"  his face betrayed how disappointed he really was in this situation.  Suddenly as  G thought he needed a drink he heard a rustle in the woods. 
"Whoa Guys I hear something! Weapons up! We don't need more casualties!" Dr. G said putting up his weapon as he slashed at a branch.

"Who goes there?" he asked looking through the trees as he looked for the source of the rustling and now a whimpering sound. "I repeat who's there?" he asked again lowering his voice but staying firm.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz