MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-12-04, 7:08 AM | Message # 2311
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Vulpus nodded slowly as she listened to Brandon. The way he spoke sent a small shiver down her spine.

(Note to self don't get on Brandon bad side or kates for that matter.) Vulpus thought.

The girl flicked her ear as she heard something but before she could make out what it was or where it was coming from Doctor Gibson spoke up.

"Stay sharp we can't afford to lose anyone else right now!" his face betrayed how disappointed he really was in this situation. Suddenly as G thought he needed a drink he heard a rustle in the woods.
"Whoa Guys I hear something! Weapons up! We don't need more casualties!" Dr. G said putting up his weapon as he slashed at a branch.

Vulpus took in a deep breath (which hurt a little since she'd fallen several times and might have bruised something.). She reached for her weapon and cursed herself for not having aq gun at this point.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-12-04, 7:09 AM

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-12-07, 1:39 AM | Message # 2312
Sergeant
Leesa kept holding her knife close to her thigh in case anything attacks her. When Doctor G heard the rustling and asked who is there there Leesa ran over next to him brandishing her knife and getting ready to attack anything that pounces on them. "If you don't come out right now I will come in there".

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2016-01-08, 6:35 AM | Message # 2313
Lieutenant general
Dr. G pulled back some vines and hacked. He hit a tree and looked at where he had swung. There was a pony there. A yellow Pegasus with long pink hair. "Fluttershy? Is that you?" The yellow pony was shivering. She nodded breathlessly. "Hold it We found Fluttershy!" Fluttershy promptly fainted. G tried to catch her and struggeled under the weight of the pony "Umm a little help guys only have one leg." He said breathlessly!

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2016-01-08, 6:41 AM | Message # 2314
Lieutenant colonel
"i'll carry her." Jess said softly

The girl owed the pegasus her life.

wintergrillsDate: Friday, 2016-01-08, 6:45 AM | Message # 2315
Sergeant
Leesa smiles to see one of the others. Then Leesa goes over and picks up Fluttershy and holds Fluttershy on to her back. "lead the way and I will carry her". Leesa smiles happily at them as she fell behind walked at their pace.

Message edited by wintergrills - Friday, 2016-01-08, 6:49 AM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2016-01-08, 6:51 AM | Message # 2316
Lieutenant colonel
Jess was gonna pick up fluittershy but wasn't fast enough as Rose picked her up instead.

"Fine I guess...as long as someone does it..."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2016-01-08, 7:44 PM | Message # 2317
Major general
Brandon looked up at the sky. "We should head back to the house soon before it starts to get dark." He said. "Might want to check Flutters for injuries. She's been out here for a while."

The Doctor carried the brief case up the stairs in search of Soothing Needles. He opened the door to one room to Find the pony doctor rubbing a bruise on her forehead and Trixie standing in the bathroom door way wrapped in a towel. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Trixie in a towel, The Doctor took a moment to regain his composure. "Ah, yes, Doctor Soothing Needles. I have the zombie virus vaccine for you and Doctor Gibson to distribute." The Doctor said laying  the briefcase at he hooves. "There is enough for everyone at the farmhouse as well as for those who left for Manehattan when they return. I've done an analysis on the vaccine, and it appears that it is perfectly safe for pony and human consumption.  However," The Doctor continued. "The ingredients needed to produce more are particularly hard to come by. Some are only found on earth and others are from Equestria. Point is I'll have to do a lot of traveling to find them so I may have to be gone for a while"  The Doctor paused and looked at Soothing Needles' head. "Oh, Sorry. Is your head okay?"

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2016-02-05, 8:02 PM | Message # 2318
Lieutenant
Lux began to wander aimlessly through the forest, hoping that mindlessly moving forward would work; this made Lux think back to why exactly he was in this situation (I’ve never screwed up quite this badly, how could I have gotten into this mess?) he was dumbfounded, he thought back to before everything happened to see if he could find the answer there… and he finally noticed what was staring him in the face, destroying what little pride he’d managed to keep

Lux liked playing pretend regardless of his ability at the game, before everything happened he was just a petty crook, one that liked making himself look like something more than he was, taking the opportunity to ‘make himself look tough’ by beating the people he robbed to a pulp if he could. At the end of the day, he was not very skillful, mostly getting away with it due to circumstance

His weapons were things he had stolen beforehand and would’ve pawned off; he would only fight if he thought it’d be ‘cool’, he’d bluff to make himself look like this powerful psychopath that he wasn’t, and he wholeheartedly believed his own lie, becoming cockier than before and taking more and more risks… His luck was bound to run out

While he was distracted thinking about this he walked straight into a tree branch which knocked him down, this brought him back to reality where he noticed something (The forest is thinning out!) he realized as he slowly got up and continued on his way... However, as he walked a small realization dawned on him

He realized that he'd have to deal with the consequences of his actions, all the boasting about his skills, how he kept looking down on the people he just met, how horrendously he fought against the undead... and then he began thinking, thoughts of the group killing him came to mind, maybe a misdiagnosed bite, or maybe they just wouldn't want to deal with him anymore, or perhaps as payback for his bragging... Too scared to face them, he went back into the forest as fast as he could and ventured out into the world, injured, humiliated, without a gun and unknowingly ready to be chewed up and spit out by the world

---

Well, actual Lux here, I don't feel like bothering you all anymore, I've already botched enough as it is, add on the fact that I'm not having enough time to properly RP anymore, and I think I'll just end my go at this RP here, do whatever you wish with scootaloo and I apologize for the trouble I've caused

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Monday, 2016-08-01, 5:02 AM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2016-07-03, 8:52 AM | Message # 2319
Lieutenant colonel
Jess watched the group as they carried fluttershy; her eyes drifted to the grassy floor.

"I think I've caused theses guys enough trouble." Jess thought "I'm just a burden."

The girl stopped letting the group get some distance. She was sure they were too preoccupied with the yellow mare to take notice of her. Once they were a small distance the girl turned and walked the opposite way disappearing into the tall grass of the everfree.

(Think it best to give control of sweetie belle back as well (if this rp ever came back that is.) probably shouldn't have tried to take over for a preexisting character :$ sorry :$ )

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz