MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
SilentNameDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 10:38 PM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
Blossomforth had eventually fallen asleep, so Sam shakes her awake. "Hey, Blossom, wake up. I think one of your friends is here." He says quietly to her. As Blossom slowly cleared her head of sleep and looked at all the ponies and people around her, she began getting antsy.

"Sam, why are there so many people here? I thought you said we couldn't trust anyone." She says nervously. Just then she notices Quade with Twilight at the door.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 10:56 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant general
Gibson carefully cut through some brush with his machete.He saw the cabin up ahead. "Look Rarity a cabin maybe we can get some help there." Rarity gave her human companion a look of contempt. " Hey it's no spa but it seems safe." "Well let's go in then! Maybe I can wash my hooves." "Let's be cautious though." Gibson warned. "Nonsense Dr.G.!" She said trotting up to the door. Man I wish I had packed less medical supplies. Being a vet makes one paranoid about injuries but not too much as to forget important things like his machete and Barretta. He ran after Rarity and was greeted by a shotgun to the face

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 11:03 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 1:08 AM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Where are all you people coming from?" Mac demands as he closes the door behind the doctor. He sighs. "Look sorry about the gun and all that, but things have been a bit tense the last couple of days." He points to Colgate and adds. "We where just about to go looking for someone who can take care of our friend here. Don't spouse you happen to know any doctors in the local area?"

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 2:41 AM | Message # 19
Lieutenant general
"It's understandable given the circumstances. I'm Dr. Gibson better known as Dr. G." He glances around at all the ponies and humans in the clean cabin. " In regards to your friend I have Bad news and Good News." "The Bad news is I do not know any Doctors that are still living/not infected. The Good news is that I am a Veterinarian and I brought as much medical supplies and a first aid kit figuring they may come in handy these days." Rarity  having bounded ahead saw some ponies she recognized "Rainbow, Twilight and Fluttershy! How good to see you Darlings although my mane is a mess." Dr. G. sighed. "I see Rarity has found some friends. But back to your friend I can try to help her. Does she Have a name?" Dr. G asked walking over to Colgate.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 2:42 AM

AtlasDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 4:43 AM | Message # 20
Private
Luke never really thought the world would end like this. He just woke up one day in Fort Bragg to the sound of gunfire. He then left the motel to find colorful horses? Oh, yeah and undead monster eating people. That too. Once he understood what was happening a small horde was chasing him. Long story short he stole a Humvee from its dead occupant, meet up with some pony called "Shining Armor" trying to find his wife and sister, ran out of gas for the Humvee "Hey, gas is three fifty a gallon. He's not paying that much even when the world is ending" and stole a hunting rifle from a abandoned store. Slowly trekking north going through New English towns to the colorful countryside of um... Equestria. This had to be a bad dream.

Maine...
Luke walked through the woods only hearing his feet and the hooves of his four legged companion.
"So... Equestria is a place filled ponies and nothing goes wrong" The two had been over this many times
"Yes, and earth is a place full of two legged animals where crime and death are regular"
"Yes"
Both of them had a hard time wrapping there heads around each other's worlds.
"So what is this 'Maine' place we're going to?" Shining Armor asked a bit on edge from lack of sleep.
"It's a state. Simple as that"
The two walked in silence until coming upon the cabin they had been looking for. It was nothing short of a miracle they found it. The woods in Maine aren't exactly small. The human and pony team walked to the doorway.
"Here's hoping for no zombies" Luke slowly opened the door rifle first.

Message edited by Atlas - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 4:44 AM

SilentNameDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 6:31 AM | Message # 21
Private
"ANOTHER FUCKING ONE!?" Sam shouts and stands in rage. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHAT'S YOUR STORY!?" He shouts, making sure his pistol is in clear sight.

Blossomforth moved and hid behind Derpy. She didn't like when he got like this.

"AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" Sam yells, motioning to Shining Armor.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 6:40 AM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Luke and Shinning Armor see the sizable group of humans and ponies gathered in the now rather crowded cabin.

As Dr. G knelt by Colgate Mac filled him in on the details, unaware of the new new arrivals.

"So I think he name is Colgate and she might have some idea about a cure." Mac concluded. "I was going to ask the other's to go looking for a doctor, but since you showed up, that sorta takes care of that." He looks at the others. "Though anyone still interested in helping might want to get together and maybe look around the near by cabins for food, extra bedding, meds and anything else we can use. My stores will not last long with all these people here."

Just as Mac had finished speaking, Sam's shout caused him to flinch. He spun to face the new faces, hand reflectively reaching for the gun that he had set aside. "What the!?" He shouted.

*If you want to be involved in multiple events just make sure you mention which of your characters are ware. You can still play as your pony if she/he is in different location from yourself. And don't be shy to ask questions or interact with other players.*

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 6:43 AM

SommeGuyDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 6:44 AM | Message # 23
Private
"whelp, we've got a vet here. That's nice, and some guys with guns,and some other people... And me, I guess, wait, what's everyone else's skills? Knowing would hep allot" Quade said to himself. He moved so everyone could see him, and was about to address the group, when the door opened, and sam started shouting...

"AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" Sam yelled, motioning to Shining Armor the whole time.

"Wait, Shining?! What are you doing here?!" Twilight called out at the sight of here brother

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 7:15 AM | Message # 24
Major general
"Woah, Woah Sam, calm down!" yelled Brandon doing his best to restrain Sam. "I don't know this man, but I think it's safe to say he got the email about the cure. As for the pony I think that's Shining Armor, Twilight's brother."Brandon turned towards Twilight.  "Am I correct?"

Twilght nodded in affirmation. "Good," said Brandon."then I feel we can trust these two"

"You gonna be ok, Blossom?" asked Derpy hugging the white pegasus.

"I'll be fine." said Blossomforth."He just scares me when he does that"

"The cabin's getting a bit snug." said Brandon "We best figure out where we need to go before it gets too crowded."

*A little clarification please. Do me and Derpy have separate bags or do we share an inventory?*

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 7:30 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant general
Dr. G. knelt next to colgate lightly brushing her coat and examining her dor injuries. Then Dr.G pulled out a stethoscope from his medic bag which had been in his backpack. "Hmmm very interesting-AHHH! GOD MY EARS!" He ripped the scope off his ears turning towards the commotion his ears still ringing. "This thing amplifies everything! And who let in trigger happy psychopath?" Dr. G asked pointing at Sam.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 8:28 AM

AtlasDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 10:41 AM | Message # 26
Private
"Calm down!" Luke shouted back as he dropped his rifle to his side to put his hands up defensively. "I'm Luke. Shining Armor here and I are here cause I got an email to come up here. I had to go half way up the East Coast just to get here. I meat him on the way after almost running him over" Luke turned to motion to Shining Armor only to find him gone.

"Twily!" Shining Armor jumped over and hugged his little sister. "I worried about you"

Luke watched the sight. At least he found her. "We just just got here and we're already moving out. Yay... Anyone want to go with me?" He decided to leave Shining here to be with his sister. Luke shut the door behind him. Didn't want any zombies sneaking up on them.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 11:48 AM | Message # 27
Colonel
Cameron had heard the idiots stumbling through the forest into the cabin alarming any and all living beings within at least 100 meters of the cabin, Idiots he thought. "I give them... Less then a week" Cameron called down to Octavia from his tree, she didn't respond "Still don't forgive me?" He asked a few seconds passed, still no response "I. AM. SORRY. What do I need to do to prove it?" he asked raising his voice. Great now I'm the shouting idiot he wondered if they heard him from in there, they weren't very far he guessed around about 50 meters. Octavia looked at Cameron and started to open her mouth when the gunshot rang from the cabin demanding their attention "Make that a few minutes" Cameron called loudly down to Octavia recovering from the shock so that he didn't fall off the tree.

*This is my first RP so just let me know if I do anything stupid, thanks. Also I was wondering if anyone would want to get a "behind the scenes" board set up to just chat or for some form of Q&A stuff... you get the idea*

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 2:46 PM

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 5:21 PM | Message # 28
Sergeant
Travis been camping near the entrance road to the cabin for a t least three days. After so many people and ponies went in and yet none were coming out he decided to head towards the cabin himself to investigate and of course his Companion Applejack would also tag along.

After a few hours of walking the cabin was in view and from the sounds of it sounds coming from the cabin. It sounded like quite a mess inside. Apple jack went around the side to sneak a peek in the window. "Anything" Travis whispered. Applejack replied "yeah as far as I can tell 3 maybe 4 guys with guns and... Is that twilight and FLuttershy. Rarity and rainbowdash." Applejack looked worried so I decided to make a plan
"Alright we have to come up with a plan of attack" I say as I turn to see AJ attempting to buck the
Door. "Noooo" I screamed in my head, but it was too late I quickly aimed my gun and was greeted by about half a dozen guns also aimed... At me.

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 5:31 PM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 5:27 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant general
"You see what you did there Sam?" Dr. G asked finally getting a grip on himself from the commotion. "Now someone's got to bring him back before he gets eaten alive. And now that my ears are no loner ringing let's see what's what's wrong with Colgate." Rarity walked over to Dr. G and whispered in his ear. "Really? Now?" Dr. G asked. She nodded "Ok fine but Colgate needs help right now." Dr. G said Rarity stood quietly and turned her back on Dr. G. The Vet looked at her mane and saw what was annoying Rarity he pulled out the medium sized twig and Rarity left and rejoined her friends. "Thanks Dr. G." Rarity said fussing with her mane. Dr. G turned back to Colgate put back on his stethoscope and continued his examination. After a few minutes he took off his stethoscope and spoke to Mac. "Well two good things are that she isn't dead or infected. However she did take quite a nasty blow to the head. The good thing about it is that aside from being in a lot of pain and dehydrated she seems fine." He picked up the twig from Rarity's mane. "Hmmm this is a piece of willow bark. I can make a tonic for Colgate that will help with the pain with a few kitchen items. But first we need to hydrate her. I have in my bag an IV of 0.9% sodium chloride solution that will help until she is hydrated enough to drink fluids. Then we can giver the tonic for the pain and hydrate her and see how she is doing from there." Dr. G explained pulling out the IV equipment. The new commotion at the door causing Dr. G. To draw his 9mm Baretta he was not going to let some idiot hurt his new patient.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 7:08 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 7:29 PM | Message # 30
Generalissimo
*timeknight24: Different inventories. Basically you and the pony are two characters just played by one player. This is also so you can be in two places at once if you need to be.

TheZombiecam: Your doing fine. And I just set up one. Link at the bottom.*

"Thanks Doc." Mac said gratefully. "Got no idea what we would have done without you. Though I agree with the plan about moving out, things are getting to crowded in here by half. We might want to find a second cabin, clear it out and make a second base."

"I. AM. SORRY."

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Mac shouted. "How many more people are going to-"

*BANG*

The door crashed open reveling Apple Jack and Travis.

"Show up..."

*Off topic and Q&A thread now up here: http://mlprp.ucoz.com/forum/14-17-1*

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 7:32 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz