MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
SmalokiDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 1:58 AM | Message # 286
Private
Group: Users
Well... that was easily the second weirdest dream I ever had, Salim thought as his eyes adjusted to the dim light in the cabin.

Mac walked past him, a bottle of booze in one hand and a shotgun in the other. Alcoholic? Or just a bad dream?
Salim stayed in bed, quietly contemplating all that had happened on the previous day.
Doctor Gibson woke up next. He poured himself some cider and went outside.
Does no one here start his day with a coffee?
Salim stood up and had a look around. Where's Twilight, anyway? Oh well, I'll look for her later...
He reached for his backpack and searched through it. After he had found his toothbrush and an almost empty tube of toothpaste, he explored the cabin, looking for a bathroom. Eventually he went up the stairs. Opening the first door he came upon, he found Johnny, still sleeping.
Oh.
He slowly closed the door, trying not too make to much noise. A mosquito used the opportunity to enter the closet.
Salim turned to open the next door and finally encountered a bathroom.

A few minutes later, he left the cabin in search of Mac.

*I just assumed that the Doctor's visit was before Mac got up... if that's not the case, then... I don't know; let's say Salim dozed off for half an hour ^^
I'm sorry if I messed up the order of some events (or if I missed to mention something that happened in between my character's actions).*

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 3:34 AM | Message # 287
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Dude we make the order up as we go, based on how people order it. Think of it almost like Doctor Who Time, everything is sorta malleable till it is firmly locked down, except for key points, like the start of the tears, who is behind the tears and how they are linked to the outbreak.*

Mac laughed. "Well what do you know? 100% of doctors I know wake up in the morning with a bottle of booze! Man, all we need is the surgeon general to sign off on this!" He grained and rolled the bottle between his hands. "But hey, you looked like you just thought of something funny, mind queuing me in? I am all about laughing right now!"

He peered past Doc G and waved at Salim, Cameron and Octavia, who where approaching the dock. "Morning, morning!" He shouted. "Doc was just about to tell me about something funny he just thought of!"

Colgate started guiltily at Rarities words, but quickly masked her embarrassment. "HEY! Morning! Sorry, you startled me there for a second." She started fixedly out the window at the bearded human who had begun laughing as he talked to the Doctor. "And uh, ya I slept alright." Colgate lied.

'Oh my Celestial, why can't I stop thinking about my dreams!' Colgate thought. 'Its like when you try not to think of your mother in a lacy saddle and then you can't think of anything, but... Well...' Colgate's stomach turned as a new and all together less pleasant metal image stuck in her head.

Colgate coughed. "So, did the rest of you sleep well?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 3:55 AM | Message # 288
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"Ab-so-lu-tly" Rainbow said as she finshed her wing-ups

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 5:07 AM | Message # 289
Sergeant
Travis was in his own little world. His mouth felt dry and so did his eyes. Travis started hearing whispering coming from somewhere. Using his deductive skills He realized it was his was his boot. He quickly took it off throwing it agianst a tree. of the corner of his eye he saw colorful human blobs walking towards a dock. Travis decided to follow them. He stumbled along both from the drugs effects and the one shoe limp, he trailed behind them a bit. That is until he got side tracked by another guy who was shambling along towards the dock as well (this guy smells like...poetry) Travis thought as he followed the mysterious smelly guy who didn't seem to notice him. As they arrived at the dock Travis could see erveyone there but they didn't notice them. Finally the guy let out a "uggnnn." To the group (wow that dide's baked...wait they have cake) Travis thought as he smirked Travis then let out a moaning "caaaaaaaake" the group of colors seemed to start moving a lot as they noticed us.
Applejack stretched out her front lega as she woke. Colgate asked
"so, did the rest of you sleep well?" "well I can't complain" she said grabbing her hat with her mouth and flipping it onto her head.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 5:49 AM | Message # 290
Colonel general
*I can't hold it in any longer. Also this post is mobile and I will be considering all ponies awake for the moment*

Rainbow started fidgeting around " ok I can't keep it to myself a longer," Rainbow said with a sense of urgency " I have adoption papers for Scootaloo on my nightstand back in Ponyville." She said quickly afterwards her smile broadened "hey, it does feel good to do that."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Friday, 2014-08-15, 0:00 AM

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 7:29 AM | Message # 291
Lieutenant general
Dr. G's ears reddened.(Ugh Rarity will kill me if I tell the truth.) He thought. Just then Dr. G noticed Travis. "Travis is that you? Why are you half naked and talking to your boot?" Dr. G then realized Travis was definitely high on something.

"caaaaaaaake" Travis moaned.

(Hmmm this could be funny.) He thought as he looked at the lake. "Hey buddy come over here we have cake but it's a special kind of cake."  Dr. G said

"Special caaaaaaaake?" Travis asked confused.

"Yes a special kind of  cake that you have to close your eyes to taste." Dr. G continued as Travis approached the edge of the dock.

"Oooooo OK Special caaaaake!"  Travis moaned drunkenly closing his eyes. Dr. g gently pushed Travis into the lake with a large SPLASH!

"UGH WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?" Travis asked sobering up for a moment and climbing unsteadily out of the lake.

"We were wondering the same thing Travis. Are you ok?" Dr. G asked concerned as Travis sat on the Dock.

Rarity felt giddy inside as she once again caught that cute shade of vermilion Colgate was sporting.  As everyone woke up Rarity got an idea. "I'm going to take a Morning stroll to clear my head Any pony who'd like to come is welcome." she added winking at Colgate and turning around as she walked slowly out the door.

"I'll Come with You Rarity I need to Erm clear my mind yeah!" Colgate said.

Rarity smiled to herself. (This should be interesting) She thought.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 7:45 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:06 AM | Message # 292
Colonel
Cameron felt very glad that he hadn't gotten as high as Travis, "Travis how much did you have to last all the way until morning?"Cameron asked him as he climbed out of the lake

"What's the matter with him?" Octavia asked Mac "Has he lost his mind?"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:06 AM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:17 AM | Message # 293
Major general
After Derpy and Brandon had read the letter, Brandon spoke up,"This is very Important information. We need to share it with the group."

"And what do we tell them?" asked Derpy. "My time travler friend broke in to the cabin and gave me a letters saying that an evil organization is planning on using the zombie virus for unknown nefarious  purpouse and he is curently teaming up with Starswirl the Beared to find a cure?"

"Well that is what happend." said Brandon.

"Brandon," Derpy said putting a hoof on his shoulder. "Even if they believed me, I kind a promised to keep that Time Turner is an alien time travler from another reality on the down low."

"We don't have to mention all that." said Brandon. "I have a feeling he would want you to share this info with anyone you can,especially Colgate,since she's some how involved with this. Besides, I think he'd understand given the circumstances."

"You're probably right." said Derpy wrapping the scarf around her so she wouldn't trip over it. "Let's go find the others and see what their up to."

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:29 AM | Message # 294
Sergeant
shirtless, shoeless, and soaked Travis lay on the docks trying to gain composure. "The cake was a lie?" He asked G feeling hurt. "Man Cammy you isn't kidding this really does mess me up" Travis said. Cameron asked how much he had and Travis responded "I don't know like this many" he said holding up two hands "and I'm perfectly fline." He said as his stomach started hurting almost immediately. He grabbed G's leg "ugh oh no my belly button's hurting, Doc Wait I you to find Jack. Jack always makes things better...I think I'm gonna hurl"

Message edited by Travis - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:54 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:48 AM | Message # 295
Generalissimo
Mac snorted. "Oh he has at that." Mac scotched back towered the gray mare and leaned towered her conspiratorially. "Just between the two of us, I think our dear mutual friend might have tried taking a herbal relaxant last night." To punctuation the point he mimed taking a drag off an invisible joint.

"I guess, given everything that's going on he must have figured drugs might help keep him together." Mac shook his head and took a pull off the bottle of whisky, coughing as the alcohol burned his throat. "God that burns good! Anyway, ya I just hope this doesn't become regular thing for him because that can't be good for him."

Mac sighed, setting the bottle aside. "People do stupid things when they think there world is ending."

'Oh sweet Celstia, what am I doing?' Colgate's mind raced as she shuffled after Rarity, her stiff mussels grumbling in protest at the idea of moving at anything faster then a hobble. 'She obviously just wanted to go for a walk with her friends and now she is going to think that you looking at her before is because you are a creep and and that your getting into her personal space and that, OH MY GOSH! What is wrong with me!?!'

She craned her head back towered the door to the bed room. Rainbow Dash seemed to be saying something about adopting? Colgate consitered that maybe Rarity should stay and here about that, but it stuck her that she might already know about that and then she would just be making it even more obvious that she was stalking Rarity.

'NO!' Colgate thought frantically. 'Not stalking! I just was being polite and its not my fault that I was the first pony to volunteer, in fact the rest of her friends are probably right behind me... not saying anything... and ditching Rainbow Dash after she declared that she was going to be a mom before everything happened... OK so maybe not.'

As Colgate started forwarded as sweet began to form on her brow. 'OK just look ahead, act natural and maybe Rarity won't think you are being a huge creep. Ya, just look right at Rarity, from behind and try not to look at her stitches, because then she is going to think you are looking at her butt. Oh no! I AM looking at her butt! OK DON'T PANIC COLGATE! Just... just look up! Normal ponies just look straight up when there walking, so that they don't look at other ponies butts, but.. what if she stops and I don't see her stop and then I run into her and she thinks I did that on props and then they ALL think I am a weird creep and no pony will want to talk to me!'

As the two reached the bottom of the stairs Colgate began madly scanning the room for some way of salvaging the situation, which had started so peaceably 30 seconds ago at the top of the star case. Seeing the local mail mare sitting on the couch with another yet another human Colgate was suddenly stuck with a brilliant idea.

"Derpy!" She shouted and in a rush fallowed with, "Oh my gosh, I am so happy your alive, hey do you want to go for a walk with me and Rarity, of coarse you do because walks are grate things you take with friends andyouneetotellmewereyougotthatscarfbecuseitssopretty!"
She finished the jumbled request with a the closest thing she could approximate to a smile while hyper ventilating.

*Mac: I spouse that also applies to ponies...*

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 10:14 AM | Message # 296
Major general
"Oh, hey Colgate!" said Derpy cheerfully "Nice to see you waliking about!" Before Derpy knew it Colgate was pushing Derpy out the door. "Oh, you wanna  know where I got this scarf? I..uh... got from a uh... friend. Yeah! He gave it to me as a present. Actually it's really warm and soft." Colgate seemed to be preoccupied with something else. "Hey, Colgate I want to ask you something. Before you came to the  human world did you happen to see a brown earth pony stallion with an hourglass cutie mark?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 8:22 PM | Message # 297
Lieutenant general
"Hold your self steady man!" Dr. G said  carefully pointing Travis away from his feet. Then Travis began to throw up off the side of the dock. "Fantastic! Dr. G said I see you didn't digest much of last night's pizza yet." Dr. G added as the mixture of tomato sauce hit the the water chunks floating. "Octavia would you be a dear and get applejack for me perhaps she can help him with stomach but just in case in my bag there is bottle of pepto bismol bring that too." Dr. G instructed Octavia who left shaking her head and muttering. "Is she always so grumpy Cameron? Also what exactly did our friend here smoke?" Dr. G asked concerned.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 11:36 PM | Message # 298
Generalissimo
Mac pushed himself to his feet and patted Travis on the back. "Well better to just get it all out of your system man."

He looked over at Cameron and asked, "What the hell was he doing last night?"

Colgate's face was flushed as she gave Derpy a wild eyed stare. "What?" She asked in a high pitched voice before visibly pulling herself together. "Sorry, I mean why do you want to know? Did you know someone who was there?"

"Maybe." Derpy offered noncommittally as the three walked out the front door.

Colgate frowned as her face gradually drained of its exes colors. This was the sorta of problem she could handle and the as she mulled over her recollections her panicked energy faded to a much more manageable. "Well," She said at last. There were plenty of stallions at the facility and plenty of earth ponies, but as to that cutie mark..." She looked back at her down flank and frowned even more deeply. "Having the same cutie mark as another pony is not all that rare, but I am sure somepony would have mentioned it to me if there was another employ like me..."

Her eyes suddenly lighted up as a thought occurred to her. "Oh! I don't know what his cutie mark was, but there was this Doctor there..." She turned her eyes to the sky as she tried to recall everything she could about him.  "Doctor... Darn, I don't think he told me who he was, but he was definitely a doctor of something. Anyway, ya he was wearing this weird brown coat and he must have been working on a different level because he kept asking me about what I was working on while we where trying to escape."

Colgate looked thought full. "I figured he must have been crazy or something, because he kept asking totally irreverent questions about my work while we were running for our lives and as soon as he found us a way out he hugged me, said 'Good luck!' and ran back IN to the facility!"

Colgate gave Derpy a sympathetic look. "I hope that was someone else, because unless he had some way of getting out of that place that DIDN'T involve using the only way up to the first floor I knew about, that poor guy is probably still trapped with thous phyco humans and there pony buddies."

*Colgate: I mean, unless he could just jump into that police box and disappeared he would have been toast!*

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 0:14 AM | Message # 299
Colonel general
in the room just after Colgate, Rarity, and Derpy left
Rainbow stands dumfounded "this makes no sense, how can you guys not react when I just said-" she cuts her self off with a sigh "you know what forget it, maybe D was right maybe I am too loyal" she begins walking to the door looking downtroden. she climbs out the window floats around till she sees D, her brow rises at his odd position.

outside- under the window ledge
D lies down with a boot on his face (messing with a stoner who is Higher than the moon, perhaps not my best Idea)

RD lands next to him "hey D, can I have a word with you."

he sits up, letting the boot fall to his right, "well this doesn't sound good" she fills him in on what happened in the room "well I think everypony but Rarity and Colgate are off the hook"

"what are you kidding me did you hea-!?"
he cuts her off "Rainbow, Derpy just walk in the door and the others were still asleep."

"oh right." she chuckles with embarrassment
"now Rarity on the other hand, was wide awake and talking to Colgate." D says "they said they were going for a walk? intercept them at the door." with a nod she take to the air (now I have to go find the others, there are some things that need saying)

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Friday, 2014-08-15, 1:30 AM

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-15, 1:13 AM | Message # 300
Major general
"Yeah that was him alright." Said Derpy. "He is a bit crazy, but that's why I love him..." Derpy caught herself. "...in a totally platonic way. But I wouldn't worry about him. He's gotten out of scrapes worse than that."

"I have no idea how he could have escaped." Said Colgate The facillity went on lockdown just after I got out and security's tighter than Rarity's..." Colgate cleared her throat. "What I'm  trying to say is there is no way he could get out alive." Dang it Rarity you could cause traffic accidents with that thing Colgate thought.

"I know it sounds impossible, but I know he made it out." Said Derpy." He was on to something in that facility, and I just know he is coming up with something brilliant as we speak."

Brandon put on his coat and head down to the dock where the others where gatherd he step over D  who was lying on the ground with a boot on his face. He looked to see  Mack throwing away a used whiskey bottle Dr. G patting Travis on the back as he vommited into the lake. "Hey! Did you have a party last night and not invite me? Not cool guys, not cool at all." Brandon joked.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz