MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 1:49 AM | Message # 301
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*WOW! Dude, wow! I am a grown ass man and my face literately just went bright red at that little bit with Colgate. X D*

Colgate nodded sympathetically, but it was clear from the look on her face that she didn't believe Derpy's assertion was anything, but blind hope.

Colgate's attention was suddenly drawn off by something coming from around the side of the cabin. "Uh, hi Rainbow. Your looking... angry this morning..."

Mac shook his head. "Sorry Brandon! It seems like just about everyone missed these jokers party." he rubbed Travis's back. "Me and Doc were just having a little talk when these fine gents wondered in. Anyway, how are you doin' man?"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 2:11 AM | Message # 302
Colonel general
Group: Checked
At the door
"hey right I'm angry, Rares I know you can be self absorbed some times but geez that was so uncool." she said, the scowl growing ever more visible

on the trail to the dock
(from the sounds of splashing I'd say at least someone or someZombie is down here) he walks onto the dock "ah good almost everyone is here," D looks to Travis "and thats why I've never done drugs also here is your other boot" he said ignoring the pain in his nose "now maybe we can put our diffrencies in ethics aside and work on finding the cure together, no?" he said reaching out a hand to Mac.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Friday, 2014-08-15, 2:12 AM

JohnnyDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 2:39 AM | Message # 303
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Johnny opened a cupboard picking up a coffee cup labeled 'Worlds #1 Boss' and filling it with coffee. As he took his first gulp, the events of he past few days flashed through his mind (ugh at time like this I wish this were only a dream). He opened the window to get some fresh air but also got bits of a conversation from outside "Was wide awake, talking to Colgate. for a walk? Intercept them." (interesting) he thought as He filled a thermos up and grabbed some Dixie cups. He walked out the front door, four ponies were walking off into the distance and D walking towards the docks. Johnny followed him to the docks and seen what looked like the remnants of a hangover movie "wow this one story I'd like to hear" he said watching Travis upchuck. "Well I'm glad I brought this" he said handing over the thermos and cups to G "time to sober up we got a long day ahead of us." 
Fluttershy had fully awoken and wondered where most everypony had went. She walked out the door to find Applejack at the top of he stairs. Fluttershy looked down at the empty room "Where is everypon... I mean everyone at?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 5:14 AM | Message # 304
Generalissimo
Mac hesitated for a second then took D's hand and shook it. "Whatever man." Mac said, letting go quickly. "If you want to come along that's your call to make." He looked as if he wanted to say something else, but then just looked over at Johnny and the Doc.

"Hey you mind if I grab a cup?" He asked, suppressing the urge to add, 'Since it is my coffee.' A joke like that, even made without any real bite, could still give the others the wrong impression. After last night, he was not lookin' to make himself look like any more on a hard ass in there eyes.

Unconsciously, Mac had begun to think of the group less in terms of a collection of random people and more as a collected whole. And as he did so, he subconsciously placed himself at the head of that organized group. While none of this occurred to him as a lucid thought, Mac felt a strange and uneasy feeling settle on him.

Colgate looked from Rarity to Colgate to Derpy with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Uh," She hesitated then asked, "Is this about that whole adoption thing?"

*Fluttershy, AJ, Twilight and Octavia should all be able to hear this starting as can anyone in the house.*

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 5:49 AM | Message # 305
Colonel general
D pulls Mac in for a shoulder pat but holds it and whispers into his ear "there's more I want to say, stay on the dock when everyone else leaves."

-*-

"yea, it is but this between me and my 'friend', so listen if you want but please stay out." Tears beginning to form on the edges of her eyes.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 5:56 AM | Message # 306
Generalissimo
Mac frowns at D. "Hey, you know, if you want to talk we are all friends here. So anything you want to say to me you can say to all of us."

Colgate looked both anxious and a little affronted. "Alright Rainbow Dash, but maybe you should take a breather, you are looking pretty upset." she made as if to step in between the two ponies.

*You might consider having the talk on the dock be open, both because it could be awhile before everyone clears off and because I think it might work better if any discussions could be had with multiple people. It both lets it all run faster and smother and also lets everyone perpetrate.*

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 6:17 AM | Message # 307
Colonel general
"alright but you asked for it, as of right now you do not make a good leader" D said bluntly " my main point is your unwillingness to do trade with my outpost just because of your personal beliefs, if you want to make that leaders are going to have to leave your personal beliefs 'off the table'. As my master told me ' your heart is your mind's adviser, nothing more. Now I don't want this is this to a big argument, but this group here is going to look up to you soon you're going to need step up fast."

TravisDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 6:40 AM | Message # 308
Sergeant
Travis' once great high had turned into a bad hangover. As his once tasty pizza had become an acidish projectile coming straight out of his mouth. "Just kill me now man just kill me now..." Travis looked back at D who had brought him his boot. "Thanks" he said before laying back on the dock feeling embarrassed and defeated after as he hazed over everyone that was here.
Applejack heard the argument heating from inside she turned to Fluttershy "we might wanna go and see what all the rukus is about" AJ said. Fluttershy nodded and they went out to where the four ponies were at. AJ walked to Derpy who seemed to not be part of the argument. "Hey what's going on here why is she so angry" she asked Derpy who seemed just as confused at her.

JohnnyDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 7:15 AM | Message # 309
Lieutenant
Johnny was about to respond to Mac with an "of course man its your coffee after all" when D started speaking. After D finished speaking the only thing Johnny could think was (uh oh shots fired)
Fluttershy watched as the three ponies got a bit more aggressive at each other. They haven't noticed her or AJ. Fluttershy wondered what Rainbow could be mad about 'Her adoption' she'd realized she hadn't said anything to Rainbow about it. In fact she didn't think anypony really said any thing to her. She felt guilty about it but knew she couldn't talk to Rainbow while she was this upset, Rainbow had to vent her initial anger before she would listen to anyone. Still Fluttershy stood by choosing her words carefully ready to intervene if things got any hotter or Celestia forbid violent.

Message edited by Johnny - Friday, 2014-08-15, 7:16 AM

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-15, 7:34 AM | Message # 310
Major general
"I don't really know, Applejack."  replied "I was just talking to Brandon inside when Rarity and Colgate come by and invite me to go on a walk and before I can s'y anything I'm already outside. Colgate said I had i nice scarf. The Rainbow Dash was all 'I'm gonna adopt Scootaloo and I'm grumpy for some reason'  and Colgate is like 'Why are you so mad?'  and RD's all "Rarity is a poopy head" and I'm llke 'I wonder what my tounge tastes like.' And Colgate's been staring at Rarity and slapping herself in the face every five minutes." Derpy took a deep breath and finished. "At least that's my take on the matter."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 8:46 AM | Message # 311
Generalissimo
*OK 2 things:
1. Zack, thank you! That is perfect! This is the sorta thing that allows for group conversations.
2. I might have had a bit to much too drink. As such for the time being I will leave the pony situation, attest until G returns or someone address Colgate. I feel OK dealing with Mac, since he just drank a fair bit of whisky so I can justify it as getting into character.*

Mac's eyes narrowed as his hands, bow freed from the empty risky bottle curled into fists. "Well is that so?" Even as his voice heated up, Mac felt a cold tingle run down his spine as the words 'you do not make a good leader' echoed in his head.

Mac's voice rose slightly as he rose to his full height to match D's steady gaze. "A few fun facts for you, 'friend'. I never said I was a leader and I never had a 'master' to teach me fancy, shamancy lessons about the hart and the mind and all that, but I'll tell you something I once read on a very insightful poster back in middle school." Mac cleared his thought. "The greatest triumph of evil... wait no, it was... ya, it was 'For Evil to Triumph all that must happen is that good men do nothing.' And then there was another thing that said something like, there is a special place in hell for people who in a time of grate moral... conflict or something, don't do anything."  Mac paused and frowned. "Or it was something like that."

Mac waved his hand dismissively. "Point is, I am like, 95% sure that the point of them was that if you think something is wrong you don't compromise and tell yourself that attest you didn't do anything wrong, even if you didn't do anything right."

He looked back at the miscible little group of vomiting, hung over, drunk and generally disorganize mob of survivors. "I mean, OK we are not in the best shape, we might have lost a few people in that attack yesterday, but we are still alive. You guys are behind me on that right? Not compromising, right?"

As he looked back at D and the swordsmen was stuck by just frail Mac was. The tightly bandaged head wound was still an unmistakable sign oh weakness, as was his slight limp and slightly pale skin. His face too, despite being set in a determined frown was drawn and haggard. D, with the experience setting up his own survivor camp under his belt could hardly help, but wonder if Mac was even capable of being the a true leader? Would he, if given that power, doom the whole group with misguided 'morals' stands against his own personal bugbears and let them die rather then betray his old word sensibilities? Would he crack under the pressure of leadership and have his heath deteriorate till he put himself in an early grave?

Mac swayed slightly on his feet as he kept his eyes locked with D, but eventually he looked away first, starring up at the cabin. "If your so dame smart, what do you think we should do?" His voice was tiered and bitter.

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2014-08-15, 8:50 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 11:48 AM | Message # 312
Colonel
G asked Cameron "Is she always so grumpy Cameron? Also what exactly did our friend here smoke?"

Cameron looked over at him, "Yeah well I came to the forest with Octave to get a plant that calms down Asthma symptoms for me, but its also a LSD style drug... Ergo." he pointed at Travis. He swung around moving his pointer finger over to Octavia "She's just angry about" he sighed "what happened with our last group" he gave him a quizzical look and started to say something when-

"What the hell was he doing last night?" Mac asked

(Saved by the bell) "Well I left after awhile so I'm not to sure about the whole thing" Cameron replied

*Then the conversation drifts off and then everything else happens*

"Then we shall hold a vote!" Cameron called to everyone on the deck "Anyone is eligible... and you can vote for yourself I s'pose" He said shrugging

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Friday, 2014-08-15, 4:46 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 9:05 PM | Message # 313
Generalissimo
"Wait, what?" Mac gave Cameron an alarmed look. "I mean, maybe we should talk about this or something right?" He looked at D, Johnny and Brandon. "I mean, i'll go along with whatever you all want, of coarse." He looked over to Octavia. "And you girls should get a vote to naturally. Do you want to go and ask them if they want to throw in? After all, we are almost certainly going to end up in Equestira sooner or later and you all know that place better then the rest of us."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-15, 10:10 PM | Message # 314
Major general
Brandon spoke up."Actually, I couldn't careless about who is 'the leader'. Personally, I think that this sort of bull crap political drama only divides the group. And unity is our best weapon against these zombies." Brandon paused. "Woah, got a little deep for second!"

SmalokiDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 11:46 PM | Message # 315
Private
After leaving the cabin, Salim hesitated. What now? Do I stay or not?
Finding himself unable to answer this question, he decided to go for a walk.

Salim approached the dock and was surprised to find that not just Mac and the Doc, but seemingly half of the group had gathered there.

Mac swayed slightly on his feet as he kept his eyes locked with D, but eventually he looked away first, starring up at the cabin. "If your so damn smart, what do you think we should do?"
His voice was tiered and bitter.

Oh shit. He's drunk; and D brought up the trading with his outpost.

"Then we shall hold a vote!" Cameron called to everyone on the deck

"Wait, what?" Mac gave Cameron an alarmed look.

You really are stubborn. And drunk, which means your not fully in control. D choose a good moment to question your leadership aptitude. I'm starting to wonder what his motive is. Does he want to be the leader? Or does he really just want the best for all?

Brandon spoke up. "Actually, I couldn't care less about who is 'the leader'. Personally, I think that this sort of bull crap political drama only divides the group. And unity is our best weapon against these zombies." Brandon paused. "Woah, got a little deep for a second!"

Salim decided to speak up; this conversation should be held when everyone is present and, preferably, when everyone is calm and sober.
"I second that. Although I think we should come to back to this discussion later. But for now, we're doing fine without establishing a leader."
He looked at Mac. "By the way, I decided I'll stay. It's not like there's much else to do for me, anyway... I mean, I could- is that coffee? Have you guys made coffee? Can I have one?", he said, looking at Johnny.

Sorry that I didn't write anything yesterday.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz