MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 2:32 PM | Message # 361
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Johnny understood Travis's plans to protect the cabin and Mac while they took care of the creature. Johnny ran upstairs looking up at the roof spotting multiple zombie pegasi closing in on Mac. (hmm guns empty I guess I have to pull out my secret weapon. But I need a vantage point) Johnny thought as he pulled out a arms length tube and twelve cartridges on a belt out. Fluttershy and Applejack were near him. "hey I need both your help. Do you have rope or something like that I could use?" Johnny asked. Applejack nodded producing her lasso.

After a minute of preparation the rope had been turned into a harness tied to the two ponies so that Johnny could use to suspend himself on the side of the cabin. "Wish me luck girls" He said climbing out and backwards down the side of the cabin. (Time to turn this into a real rock concert) he thought loading the tube, lighting the wick, and aiming at a flyer. With a boom the flaming cartridge shot out passing the roof and hitting a green Pegasus square in the face before bursting into a red and purple spiral flame. the Pegasus fell screaming to the ground. "ha Well that went better than expected" Johnny said reloading the tube.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 9:14 PM | Message # 362
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Nice!" Mac shouted as the flaming zombie fell screaming past him. "Colgate did you see that?"

"NO!" Colgate screamed, eyes still tightly closed.

"Oh right, well Johnny just-" Mac started to say before noticing that the monstrous zombie creature was looked directly at him, dripping jaw mere feet from where he stood. "Oh my god..." Mac's mussels froze as the monster lunged ahead, the world seeming to slow down as his life flashed before his eyes.

'Oh god!' Mac's final thoughts raced through his head. 'How did I spend so much time sitting around doing nothing?'

*Crunch*

The music died.

Mac screamed in pain as he was pulled off his feet. A moment later he slammed into the slanted roof and began to frantically beat at the flames that had begun to speared across his shit. Colgate winched as Mac began to roll back and forth, trying to kill the fires her spell had inadvertently caused.

Her concerns about the human were quickly replaces as the Sea Serpent tore away a section of roof where Mac had been standing a moment before and turned its hungry gaze onto Colgate. Without her magic focused on the speakers, there was nothing to distract the monster from the still slow moving, injured pony, trapped on the roof with no where to run or hide.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-21, 2:50 AM | Message # 363
Lieutenant general
Dr. G noticed the scene above. "Shit Rarity Can you Blast some water or something on him." Dr. G said Panicking and butchering the zombie that fell from the roof having just missed Mac. Rarity for her part Couldn't think properly. She tried to focus on water but for some reason thought of soap as well. She sent a blast of sudsy water onto the human desperately trying to put out the flames on him.

"Ahhhhh! ouch my eyes!" Mac screamed.

"Well at least he's not on fire anymore." Dr. G said. Rarity hadn't stopped spraying and  nailed the serpent in the eyes. It roared angrily!

"Shit Cameron now's a good time to lob that Grenade before we become fish food!"

Rarity managed to stop her stream of soapy water.  "Any chance you can stun that thing?" Dr. G asked.

"No darling but I may be able to shield Mac and Colgate but I need to get up there!" Rarity said charging her horn.

"Oh no I'm coming with! No unnecessary heroics today! besides Only you can heal Mac's burns." Dr. G said as Rarity teleported with him onto the Roof right in front of Colgate Rarity stood over Colgate protectively. Dr. G Rushed over to Mac.  who was clutching his eyes but relatively unharmed.

"No time for heroics Rarity do that soap attack again!" Rarity concentrated and all of a sudden a thick icing spray from her horn and once again hit the serpent in the eye drawing another loud Roar! from the angry Serpent. 

"Rainbow Dash think you could give us a hand?" Dr. G asked.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-08-21, 2:52 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-21, 3:20 AM | Message # 364
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Rainbow shakes off a daze as she realizes Mac isn't dead, her eyes take on a furious look "you try to munch my friends, prepare to feel the hurt!" she said buzzing both sides of it's head cutting the eyes before bucking it's nose and proceded to pull it's head frill opening the mouth "NOW, blow this thing back to Equestria!"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2014-08-21, 3:21 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-08-21, 12:13 PM | Message # 365
Colonel
Cameron had been taking a preparatory puff from his puffer when the cabin suddenly shook and debris fell before his eyes, "I'm going to help Mac and whatnot" Octavia said to Cameron as she ran up the stairs

"Shit Cameron now's a good time to lob that Grenade before we become fish food!" Dr. G called after Rarity had sprayed seemingly everything with soapy water.

"Goodluck Cameron! Hope you don't die!" he imitated under his breath as he sprinted towards the monster, he stopped when he reached it's back and tried to use the scales(?) on its back as hand holds to help him climb. When he reached about halfway up the things back a giant hand(?) reached around to grab him, Cameron closed his eyes and braced but noticed that it couldn't reach and was attempting several awkward angles before stopping momentarily. Cameron uttered a silent thank you to someone when the monster began to turn so that its back was facing the cabin, it slowly stepped backwards as "Oh dear..." Cameron said trying to climb as quickly as he could before he was smushed. But this was the first time he had looked to see what had happened to the cabin, a look of concern crossed his face as he saw Octavia dig through a pile of suds to get to Mac.

The first thing Octavia saw when she reached the top of the stairs was a flaming Mac, who was promptly drenched in water and a large pile of suds built up she looked over next to him and saw Colgate, "Colgate! Are you alright?" she said as she rushed over, leaning down next to Mac to clear the suds.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Thursday, 2014-08-21, 12:30 PM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-21, 7:08 PM | Message # 366
Major general
Brandon and Derpy Took it on them selves to keep an eye on their prisoner during the Sea Monster attack. The human soldier seemed resigned to his fate as he sat quietly on a bed occasionaly spitting blood on to  the floor.

Derpy was concerened. She felt that their attackers were acting more out of fear of this Yana character,rather than out of maliciousness. "You ok?" Derpy asked the man."I'm sorry about what Colgate and the others did to you."

"I understand." said the man spitting up some more blood from his bleeding."You were only defending yourself. If I was in Colgate's possition I'd have done the same thing."

After some silence Brandon asked Derpy. "What do you suppose we should do after this is sea monster thing is over?"

"It don't matter much to me." mumbled the soldier. "Torture me, kill me, set me free, either way I'm dead."

"What do you mean?" asked Derpy.

"I can't go back to HQ empty handed.  Professor Yana will have me killed. If I don't go back, eventually they'll hunt me down and kill me. No matter what happens I lose."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-08-21, 9:42 PM | Message # 367
Generalissimo
The solider sighed. "Look, you all seem like decent people, strangling and teeth pulling aside." He winced as his eyes flicked to his cheek which had begun to swell up were the tooth had been removed. "And more impotently you have it out for the crazy fucker who shoved a cyanide capsule into my mouth."

He spat more blood onto the floor before continuing. "There is no way this end well for me, but if you are going after Yana and the Boss, then maybe I can die happy knowing that there gonna get theirs as well. I picked up on some things that I KNOW they didn't know I knew before they sent me out."

He took a deep breath then said steadily, "So, here's my deal. I will tell you what I know and answer any questions you have, willingly and in exchange no one touches me except to free my hands for when I walk out that door free to go out on my own terms. What do you say?"

"I am... I am... fine?" Colgate stammered as the zombified sea serpent which had been moments from eating her a split second ago roared and thrashed as one of the humans climbed its back.

At the same time, Mac coughed as Octavia cleared the suds from his face. His skin was red in spots were the fire had burnt him, but apart from some scrapes and bruises he seemed unhurt.

That was, until she pushed some of the torn pieces of roof and soupy bubbles from his side and saw a large patched of his shirt that had been torn away as if my a tiny bomb strike. Underneath the torn and burnt cloth his side was raw red and horribly bruised. Though the did not look obviously broken, it was hard to imagine that none of them had been cracked. Across the damaged area, tiny flickers of blue magic still danced and sparked.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-21, 11:36 PM | Message # 368
Colonel general
as D is fighting the horde he spots something he calls an Imp, mostlikely small children in life, it would have tugged at his heart if an Imp hadn't been the cause of the death of one of his family. he wore a sadistic grin as he punted the imp at the serpent but it would have no effect (dam thats one tough nut to crack.)

RD's strength began to wane when an idea popped into her head "hay, you better hold on tight Cameron this could get bumpy" she said as she poured all her strength in to one big pull but the serpent began to pull back even harder (got ya) she reversed direction and used her speed, it's heads weight, and it's srength to slam it to the ground with a ground shaking thud.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-08-22, 3:31 AM | Message # 369
Lieutenant general
*ummm wouldn't Rainbow have injured Cameron with that move? For his sake we'll say he held on roughly.*

Dr. G and Rarity arrived as Octavia revealed Mac's gruesome injury. "You think you can fix that Rarity?" Dr. G asked. Rarity nodded "But no right this minute we need to get him and Colgate out of here." Rarity  said concerned and turning to Colgate. Rarity flushed visibly but managed to ask. "Are you ok Colgate Darling?" Rarity asked the shaken an weak Mare. N oticing Cameron near the Sea creature's head. "Rainbow Dash get out of there now! Cameron is just about to throw in the Grenade. You want to be far from that!" Dr. G yelled.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-22, 4:18 AM | Message # 370
Colonel general
"got it" she said leaping up and taking flight but staying close in case Cameron needed help

D hears Rarity yell to RD but his mind is in his most epic conflict to date (D VS. the Imp horde, coming soon in 3d) he thought to him self as he faced the small army of small zombies

RD looked up for a moment, but that was moment enough to see D stomp a child's skull while wearing a manic and evil grin. (whoa. just whoa.) she thought as she brought her attention back to Cameron.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-22, 4:43 AM | Message # 371
Major general
Brandon looked at the soldier and then at Derpy. "I don't know, Derpy."he said "I'm still getting a weird vibe from this guy."

Derpy shrugged "We've got next to nothing to go on about this facility and Professor Yana. And he seems to want to take him down as much as we do."

"Ok, fine" said Brandon. "Alright, we accept your terms." Brandon said to the soldier."We'll let you go after you tell us what you know,but you'll have wait until the action dies down so you can share your knowledge with the whole group. After that you are free to go wherever the hell you want as long as you stay far away from us."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-08-22, 6:48 AM | Message # 372
Generalissimo
The solider spits yet another bit of blood onto the floor. "Ya, not really looking for an excuse to stick around or see any of you ever again after this. My contract will have been terminated and revenge is worth less then my life." " He leans back against the wall and adds, "Hey, just as a favor, do you have any ice or pain killers? Because my mouth feels pretty agonizing right about now."

Mac groaned as Octavia and Doc G bent down next to him. "Did it get me?" He wheezed, tears standing out in his eyes as he winced from the pain in his side. "Is it dead?"

He looked down at this own side and groaned. "Oh my god, what the hell hit me?"

Meanwhile Colgate shook her head as the undead sea serpent trashed on the ground. "I... I think that I... just almost died there." Colgate stammered. "And I think I might have killed that human I was trying to save and I just almost died trying to save a human and..." Colgate looked at Rarity with wide, almost pleading eyes as she slumped, starting to hyperventilate. The over load of stress, adrenaline and high strung emotions triggering a panic attack in the pony.

*Also, holy hell Zack! I am just going to say that neither Colgate nor Mac saw Zack gleefully stomping zombie kids heads because that's shit is horrifying!*

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2014-08-22, 6:56 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-08-22, 8:30 AM | Message # 373
Lieutenant general
*Dr. G and Rarity will pretend that didn't happen either.*

Rarity was worried about Colgate a lot more than she usually would be. (Never really thought I'd be knight in shinning armor. Always thought of myself more as a Lady in waiting) Rarity thought.
"You really must relax Darling. I mean what would it take to relax you?" Rarity asked (Did I just say that out loud?) Colgate just kept her pleading look eyes locked on Rarity. Rarity panicked a little and just hugged Colgate tightly.

"Hold me Rarity." Colgate whispered

Rarity held onto Colgate tightly. "I've got you here Dear." Rarity whispered rocking Colgate gently.

Meanwhile Dr. G looked at Mac and nodded "Well I'm not sure you look like you've been electrocuted and slammed into a rooftop particularly hard on you ribs Dr. G said  pensively.
"Good News is that there is a high chance Rarity can cure you once we get back into the Cabin." Dr. G said jumping a little as the creature wailed in anger.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-08-22, 8:31 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-08-22, 5:08 PM | Message # 374
Colonel general
*can't say much now, but it will make more sense when RD brings it up.*

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-08-22, 9:32 PM | Message # 375
Major general
Derpy thought for a moment. "Dr. G has some painkillers,but He's kinda preoccupied with other stuff. Oh! I think that there's an ice pack in the freezer. I'll go get it!" Derpy headed for the kitchen leaving Brandon alone with the soldier.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz