MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 4:00 AM | Message # 376
Colonel
Group: Users
It was luck that Cameron had found a one scale for his foot and another for one of his hands that he could easily hold onto when Rainbow knocked the monster over. The beast managed to get up again but by then Cameron was already around its neck (Not much further) He still had the grenade stuffed in his pocket and patted it for reassurance, he climbed to stand on top of its head but, as he attempted to plan his next move, it began to look up, Cameron stepped forward and then forward again until he was standing upon the giants forehead. He quickly reached into his pocket, grabbing the grenade as the monster begun to open its mouth revealing several sets of razor sharp teeth. He managed to pull out the pin and then drop the grenade, but as he watched the grenade bounce off its numerous teeth he realised that in order to kill an undead you're supposed to remove the head or destroy the brain. Suddenly the monster shook and Cameron went flying off hurdling towards the ground "AHH SHIT"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 4:55 AM | Message # 377
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Just because I know that Timeknight has been waiting on us to kill the Sea Serpent for about a week now so he can get back in properly, I am going to say that even though you sorta left it up in the air there, that Camron just killed the monster.*

As Camron feel, the monsters neck burst like an over ripe melon, its head crashing to the ground like a fleshy bolder.

The solider looked Brandon as Derpy left the room looking for ice. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "How well do you know that pony she called 'The Doctor'?" As Brandon gave him a superstitious look he quickly added, "Hold up there man! Not trying to play mind games or anything sinister like that! We have a deal worked out that suits me just fine and its in my own best interest not to mess around with you two. But Yana is pretty far up the chain of command and he has the big bosses ear, so I am curious, would this guy running around be enough of a problem to pull the heat off a couple of runaways to deal with?"

*I will get something up with Colgate and Mac later tonight.*

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-23, 4:56 AM

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 6:28 AM | Message # 378
Major general
*Just to be clear, in this  universe the television show Doctor Who is not  a thing and not all of the events depicted in the show are nessisarilly canon to this universe. Let's just say up until the finale of the second season of the new series is the same as the show*

Brandon thought for a moment. "I don't really know the guy." He said "I've only seen him once  we really didn't talk and he was only here for a couple of minutes. But from what Derpy tells me he's like Gandalf, Spock, Superman, and Jesus wrapped up in a pony shaped package. She says he's a real hero. He's saved whole galaxies. Of course a guy who travles through time and space can't be without enemies. I don't really know Who this Yana guy is either,but what I gather The Doctor and him have some sort of history. I don't know if that answers your question,but that's all I can really say on the matter." 

Just then Derpy returned with a bag of frozen peas."No, Ice pack, but I think this will work just as good." Suddenly an explosion was heard outside and blood splattered on the nearby window

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 8:11 AM | Message # 379
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D looked over to the site of the explosion "about time, what a gore-fest" he said shaking his head

RD swooped in and caught Cameron and set him down softly "you ok?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 9:15 AM | Message # 380
Generalissimo
*More then fair Timeknight. Personally I have only scene the first 2 seasons of New Who and a couple dozen random episodes from later seasons and from the classic show, so I will rely on you mostly to deal with any Who based stuff like Yana. Meanwhile I have my own lead villain set up in my notes on the lab and the merge.*

"What the hell was that!?" The solider shouted as he recoiled from the sound of the exploitation.

"Jesus that is loud!" Mac exclaimed as Octavia eased him back through the window. He staggered and fell as his foot caught on the window still and whimpered in pain as he fell to the floor with a crash.

"Medic." Mac wheezed as he clutched his side. Though he avoided falling on it, the impact had still sent bolts of agony through his chest from the cracked ribs. "Oh god, why dose it hurt this much to breath?"

On the roof globs of blood and gore splattered down like a grizzly rain on the two ponies. Colgate, who had begun to shutter violently and sweet profusely as her breathing rate escalated, tightly clung to Rarity like a drowning mare holding onto a life raft. "Were going to die." She whispered panic unmistakable in her voice. "Were going to die, were going to die, we are going to die!"

*As a little note on Colgate: She is NOT having premonitions or suffering from some crazy attack. This is a pretty common, run of the mill panic attack brought on by acute stress. I get these sorta things in times of extreme stress and while they are not fun (generally you think you are about to die and/or are about to go crazy) they last a few minutes before burning out. I am not just being a jerk to the poor pony or setting her up to snap. : )*

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 8:40 PM | Message # 381
Lieutenant general
"Medic!" Mac wheezed!

Dr. G  was helping Octavia guide Mac and responded. "I'm right here! once inside we can patch you up." Dr. G yelled his ears still ringing from the explosion.
"Oh god, why dose it hurt this much to breath?" Mac asked painfully.

"Yeah broken ribs hurt a lot. Almost as much as getting shot." Dr. G said sympathetically.

"Once Rarity comes back we will make you new again." Dr. G added  wiping bits of bloody sea serpent off his face.

"We need to all get inside so that Rarity can patch you up." Dr. G added sighing.

Meanwhile Rarity stopped caring that she was dirty she stopped caring that the world was messed up she just stopped caring about everything except the flailing mare in front of her.
"Colgate please calm down!" Sh said softly to the panicked mare. Colgate seemed to have not heard her. (Hmmmm Rarity Think Quick what will either relax her or stun her out of this!) Rarity thought. Suddenly Rarity had an idea. She leaned in close still holding the flailing mare and pressed her her lips to Colgate's lips and held them there. Colgate flailed hitting rarity in the horn and then just stopped almost as if in a trance. Rarity broke the kiss blushing furiously and rubbed her horn. (Note to self do not kiss flailing ponies.) Rarity thought rubbing her sore horn.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-08-23, 9:25 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 10:02 PM | Message # 382
Generalissimo
"Alright." Mac coughed, "So where is she? And is Colgate OK?"

Outside the window Colgate very slowly blinked as the rain of blood subsided. "Uh." She said, eloquently summarizing her current state of mind. "We... uh." Colgate blinked rapidly as the color returned to her face, clashing with the blood and sweet matting her fur and making her look like a slightly rotten tomato. "Go inside?" She finished uncertainty. She awkwardly stood up and hobbled back inside, avoiding eye contact with Doc, Mac and especially Octavia as she did so. A trail of blood splattered on the ground as she wondered out the door and into the bathroom.

She locked the door without a word and then then started at herself in the mirror. She was an apostate mess, yet as she shakily brushed a piece of rotting flesh from the top of her head, she felt a the corners of her mouth twitching upwards. Perhaps it was just the fact that she was coming down from a panic attack, but her head and hooves felt lighter then air as she ran a bit of water into the sink and started washing the worst of the gunk from her face.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-23, 10:47 PM | Message # 383
Colonel general
back outside the number of undead begins to wane, D puts the machete and dagger's sheath down afterwards he holds his katana before him "time to stop using moves I learned off a TV show, now face ME, Demeanoris" he said as he charged forward cutting a zombie in two at the stomach before stabing another's and thusting his palm into it's lower jaw, slaming it's mouth shut and breaking it's teeth. spining it around he threw it into a small group of them knocking them down. he turned to a grinding noise to see the one he cut in two gnawing on his leggings "sorry but don't have the power needed to kill me, but tell you friends I egearly await the day one who can challanges me." he said kicking it into the crowd getting back up.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 0:22 AM | Message # 384
Lieutenant general
Rarity still blushing went inside. "I need to wash out this gunk. I'll be right back." She said to Dr. G and Mac as she passed not looking them in the eyes. "Well hurry back we need your medic skills." Dr. G said shaking his head. "Something isn't right with her. or Colgate for that matter." Dr. G commented as Octavia and Him led Mac Back to the infirmary.  "In the mean time don't do any deep breaths just try to relax." Dr. G said. Meanwhile Rarity locked herself in a second bathroom and began to scrub the filth from her coat. (Great Going Rarity now she hates you!) Rarity raged at herself ash she washed out the gunk.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 0:59 AM | Message # 385
Major general
"Well, I guess that the excitement is dying down outside. " said Brandon "C'mon, let's regroup with the others." Brandon took the soldier with him and lead him down stairs. 

Derpy took a few steps forward and stopped. She felt strangly light headed. "Don't wait up, guys. I'll be along in a minute." She said drowsily. Derpy slowly sank to the floor and closed her eyes.

Next thing Derpy knew she was sitting at a round table in a dark room. The room seemed to be a strange combination of a Victorian tea parlor, a medieval castle, and a space ship. on the table was an unlit candellabra and a porcilain tea set. "Ah, Ditzy! You made it!" Exclaimed a voice from across the table. "Oops, you probably can't see me. I can fix that!" A faint whirring was heard and the candles on the candellabra lit up revealing the speaker's face.

"Doctor?" gasped Derpy. "What are you doing here? And where exactly is here?"

"To put it simply, this is a dream,but I'm actually here talking to you." Derpy gave the pony Time Lord a puzzled look."I'll explain later. Our other guest should be here shortly."

"Other Guest?" asked Derpy. Suddenly a  Dark grey unicorn with a long white beard apeared in a chair beside Derpy   He was wearing a cape covered in stars and moons and a matcing pointed hat with bells hanging from  the brim. 

"Dear Celestia, I never get used to doing that." groaned the old unicorn rubbing his head. He turned to Derpy "You must be Ditzy, that lovely mare friend the Doctor's been telling me about." 

"We aren't a couple" Derpy and the Doctor said in unison.

"Oh, well. You could have fooled me." said the unicorn wizard winking. In seconds his jolly face became serious.  "Any how there is much to discuss. I am Starswirl the Bearded at your service."

*This is sort of based off a thing from  "The Name of the Doctor" so I'm not pulling this plot devise completely out of my ass*

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 4:45 AM | Message # 386
Generalissimo
Mac nodded as the pain in his chest spiked as he lay down. "You two are saints, you know that?" He groaned as he squeezed both Doc G and Octavia before releasing them and letting his arms drop to his sides.

Colgate stepped out of the bathroom looking less then clean, but a fair sight better then the gore soaked horror she had resembled a few minutes before. Her shaking had also subsided for the most part, though her knees wobbled slightly as she walked back towered the make shift infirmary. Seeing Mac, but not Rarity, she quickly turned around and headed back in the direction she remembered seeing a second, slightly larger bathroom. She was not sure she was ready to face the human just yet and she had a feeling she knew where her...

Colgate hesitated at the top of the stairs. 'Friend?' She thought. Was that the right word for Rarity now? After all she had kissed her back on the roof. 'Don't be an idiot Colgate,' a mean little voice at the back of her head reprimanded. 'You were having a panic attack like a child and even IF that had not been some sorta of accident, one that YOU probably caused by bashing your face into her's, you hit her! You incompetent moron!' Colgate shook her head violently, ridding her mind of the vicious little voice. She knew herself and her low self esteem far to well to heed that self destructive, self loathing part of her mind.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Colgate most of the others slowly gathering in the kitchen area, were the hired gun from before sat menacingly leaning his swollen cheek against a bag of frozen peas. She gave the human killer a dirty look as she made her way to the bathroom door.

As she reached out to knock on it, she heard a tiny, angry sob. A sound filled with as much anger as sadness. 'Well what did you expect?' Colgate thought to herself as she slowly backed away. 'You stared at her, followed her, forced yourself on her and hit her. Can you blame her for fearing you? For hating you?' Colgate turned away from the door and quietly took a seat at the table, between two of the humans, who's names she could not seem to remember.

As she looked up at the 'killer', it suddenly struck her that his gaze which was now fixed on her, was less malevolent and more frightened. The look of somepony who was bound, in grate pain and surrounded by people who hated and distrusted him and all the while he was looking at the pony who had put him here, after tearing out his tooth.

Colgate shivered as she felt found herself feeling more deeply alone then she had since fleeing the lab weeks ago.

'Ah... crap.' Rocket thought as he watched Colgate sit down at the table. 'Whelp, tortured to death by a phyco pony... just like the old gypsy woman said. What a way to go out...' He sighed internally. 'How the hell she predicted that one right, I will never know.'

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2014-08-24, 4:46 AM

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 10:32 AM | Message # 387
Lieutenant general
As Mac was lowered onto the bed Dr. G Laughed and responded to mac's comment. "Yeah I'm a saint alright. I mean how many people have I killed in the past few days?" Dr. G said with a dark laugh. "Egh Goes to show you I'd do anything to protect those I care about." Dr. G added. "Hopefully Rarity will be  here soon to patch you up Mac." Dr. G said smiling.

Rarity was wallowing in her own pity as she washed away the disgusting bits of blood out of her Mane. She could have sworn she heard hoof-steps coming and a sad sigh. (Rarity Pull Yourself together! I mean sure Colgate did whack you on the head but logically that was because of her panic attack.) Rarity chided herself mentally. Rarity exited the bathroom much cleaner than before and noticed a few wet footsteps leading to the kitchen. She followed them and came to the table. There was Colgate, Brandon, and that evil man who had tried to kill them. Resisting the urge to kill the man on the spot as he locked eyes with her rarity noticed a look of fear in the man's eyes. "Colgate and Brandon I'll be right back with Mac and Dr. G. Seems Mac needs a little help." Rarity addressed the group. she then stepped quietly towards Colgate and whispered.

"About what happened up there I'm sorry I just- what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry if it upset you." Rarity finished quietly not able to meet Colgate's eyes out of guilt. "I'll be back in a minute." Rarity sad as she walked away not making eye contact with anyone.  she reached the upstairs infirmary and entered quietly. 

"Welcome Back Princess!" Dr. G teased. Rarity didn't have the energy to respond with witty remark so instead she said "I'm here darling let's see if we can patch Mac up. May I see the injuries?" She asked Dr. G and Mac. "Well Suit yourself Dr. G said gingerly lifting Mac's shirt to reveal the red blotches and deep bruising that was showing. 

"Oh dear!" Rarity said cringing. "Let's see what this spell can do!" She began glowing again with the deep purple Aura Dr. had seen her use on him. the aura wrapped itself around Mac like a cocoon. Rarity lightly touched the center of the injured area and the light glowed dark purple seemingly consuming Mac. suddenly it was gone. Rarity sat there panting and looked at Mac.  "It looks like it's healed but tell me Darling how does it feel?" she said catching her breath.

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 3:02 PM | Message # 388
Colonel
Cameron had barely realized he had been caught by Rainbow before he passed out, hanging limp in her arms, she lay him down out the front of the cabin. He woke up a couple of minutes later, with a horrid feeling in his stomach "Oh no I didn't do it!" He cried jumping up and instantly regretting it as his eyesight faded and his head spun, eventually he regained his composer and ran inside. The first thing he noticed was the blood and gore that covered nearly everyone "W-What? You're all ok?" he asked manically, everyone in the room looked over at him

"Are you ok?" G asked concerned

"I'm fine..." he said biting his cheek "but how did you manage to kill it?"

"You blew it up with the grenade" Octavia said

"But I thought you had to 'remove the head or destroy the brain'"

"And you did 'remove the head' or rather you took the neck out of the equation" G said, Cameron looked around the room

"Who's he?" Cameron asked pointing to Rocket, "And what happened to Mac?" he asked moving his pointer finger to Mac

"Get cleaned up then I'll explain" Octavia said dryly "Now that Rarity's here Mac's condition should be under control"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 6:31 PM | Message # 389
Colonel general
"well that was something, wasn't it?" D said walking in the door, Rainbow following at a sizable distance she lept back when he crouched to remove his leggings, which he took with his gauntlet to the sink to be cleaned of the 'evidence of conflict'

RD took a seat, but began to fidget around as she stare at D with a look of unease.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 7:04 PM | Message # 390
Generalissimo
Mac smiled at Camron as he pointed him towered the bathroom. "I'm doing alright. Shirts toast and my side still feels stiff as all hell, but Rarities magic did a real number on me!" He smiled at the still dower unicorn. "Thank you very much by the way."

His eyes shot over to D and Rainbow Dash as they walked in and his smile faded slightly. "You alright?" He asked, taking in the gore splattered swordsmen. "You look like you just walked out of hell."

Colgate felt her guys twist at Rarity's words. Half of her wanted to just melt into the floor, the shame of frighting Rarity so badly that she now felt she needed to apologize to her tour her up inside. Yet another side of her insisted that, taken in context Rarity's apologize did make any sense.
'Maybe she was apologizing for kissing you?'
'Bah! Why would she kiss you of her own volition? Ridicules! Besides, why would she be crying then?'
'Maybe because she thinks you hate her because you keep avoiding her thinking that this is all your fault?'
'That's stupid.'
Well, let's be fair here, we ARE pretty stupid. Agreed?'
'Agreed!'
'So logically if we are stupid, maybe we should ask somepony else who is no stupid for help? Rarity's Doctor friend or Mac-'
'No humans!'

'OK no humans, but Fluttershy, Octavia, Derpy and Apple Jack have all been really nice to us, so why not try and ask one of them for help? They all know Rarity as well or better then you and can work as a third party. Good plane?'
'... Good plan.'

Rocket waited till he felt most of the residents were in the room and then said, "Hey, not to interrupt the clean up or the after party or anything, but I don't think we have as much time as anyone of us would like, so I would really like to get this interrogation over with ASAP." He paused then added, "Oh and uh my name is Bobby, but everyone just calls me Rocket. Nice to meet you all." He waves one of his bound hands.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-08-25, 0:51 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz