MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 8:09 PM | Message # 31
Major general
Group: Users
"And here  I thought nobody took chain emails seriously..." mused Brandon. "But on the bright side at least Dr. G has found a temporary fix to one of our most pressing problems."

Brandon smiled as he watched Derpy making idle chit-chat with the other ponies. Sometimes he wondered if Derpy even knew that anything was wrong. He dreaded what might happen when the gravity of the situation finally hits her.

JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 10:51 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant
With the arrival of dr. G and rarity and their introductions Johnny approached them to see if they had any medical supplies they could spare, they generously gave me a first aid kit. After Fluttershy was fixed up. Johnny spent most of his idle time studying pairs and learning their names, watching quarrels come up, and watching Fluttershy get along with her friends.

Johnny had remembered a town he'd seen some time ago. It couldn't be more than maybe 5, 10 miles away and it seemed untouched as far as he could remember. "But that seemed like a long walk there and back and I doubt a Pegasus could carry that much at a time unless... somebody here was a mechanic."

Johnny looked around the room he spotted Sam, Luke, and Brandon near one of the corners. Johnny went to ask if anyone was a mechanic when he was interrupted by the swinging of the door and a shotgun pointing inside. I pulled out my Glock 17 and pointed it at the door and out of my peripheral he could see several other guns pointing at the door.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 1:39 AM | Message # 33
Major general
When Johnny approached Brandon about finding a more effecient way to carry their supplies he was happy to help. "I'm no professional mechanic but I do bit of tinkering and repairs in my spare time. Also I saw an abandoned cart in a ditch a short walk from the cabin. It could use some oil and a new wheel but I think it could sereve our purposes once it's fixed."

TravisDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 3:03 AM | Message # 34
Sergeant
after nearly dropping his shotgun when he saw all the gunmen inside Travis exclaimed that he was friendly. After getting caught up to speed on what's going on, Travis decided to let Applejack catch up with her friends while he went and mingled.

He over heard a conversation between Johnny and Brandon. "If your looking for a way to get around, a town not that far from here has an auto repair shop." "I'm sure you can find or make something in there."

Message edited by Travis - Thursday, 2014-07-17, 3:05 AM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 3:25 AM | Message # 35
Major general
"Perfect!" exclaimed Brandon. "Travis, Johnny, and whoever else wants to come can come help get the cart out of the ditch and Take it to the Auto Shop where I can fix it up. While Im there I can pick up some spare parts." 
Bradon strapped on his tool belt swung his bag over his sholder."Derpy, grab your things. We need to reach the cart  before sundown!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 5:06 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant general
"Well I'm glad that is settled." Dr. G. Said turning back to the task at hand he carefully shaved Colgate's left forehoof and inserted the IV needle he taped it down and hung the IV bag over the couch on a nail. He opened up the line and let the fluid flow into Colgate. All under Mac's careful watch. "Alright time to make some medicine." Dr. G said entering the kitchen. He found a mortar and pulverized the willow bark into a fine powder which he mixed with Gin and some water. He then carefully poured the mixture into a nearby water bottle and returned to Colgate. She seemed a little better. He sat down next to Colgate and addressed the room. "I need to stay here and monitor Colgate while I'm here I will also see what else we can use for medical supplies. Anyone who wants to help is more than welcome to." He turned to the group by the door. "As for those who are leaving Johnny's first aid kit has enough supplies to get you back here with an injury. Good luck and come back before dark as that is your safest bet right now."

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-07-17, 5:08 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 7:02 AM | Message # 37
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac sat down next to the Doc. "I'm gonna stay here with you. I still think we should cheek around and maybe set up some place a bit bigger till Colgate is recovered enough tell us what she knows, but for the time being try and get everyone accommodated." He looks to the away party and adds, "Fair warning though, if you are out there and you see some flocks in camo and carrying hunting gear, keep your heads down! I have had a bit of trouble with them over the last few days and they have enough ammo that they are willing to wast a bit of it, if you know what I mean."

He shakes his head. "Anyone else who wants to make themselves useful can go out and take a look around, we have made enough noise now that I am sure we will be seeing attest a few rotters soon enough. Frankly, I would rather just take em' out as they come near rather then wait to get grabbed next time I walk out the door."

SommeGuyDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 7:53 AM | Message # 38
Private
Quade looked around the room at the various people wielding guns, his longsword seeming less and less useful.
hfhk
"I can go help with the cart but first I feel we should gather together and discuss what we have, and our skills. Does everyone agree?" Quade said, addressing everyone in the Cabin. "and perhaps what we know about the surrounding area"

Twilight nodded, approving of getting a full plan, also stating why it would be the best case of action "if we have a legitimate plan, we can put everyone in a proper position for survival, and can also have minimal casualties."

Added (2014-07-17, 7:53 AM)
---------------------------------------------
"I'll also need a bit of advice from some people considering I know next to nothing about zombies" Quade said with a sheepish grin

"so, we've got almost all the elements of harmony here, but does anyone know if pinkie managed to survive?" Twilight said, looking worried for the party pony's life as the weight of the realization sunk in

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 12:04 PM | Message # 39
Colonel
Cameron slowly climbed down the tree "What are they doing in there?" he asked not really expecting a response but got one anyway.

"I don't know but I recognized some of them" Octavia started "One of the first to go in was Fluttershy, she had a breakdown at the Galla and scared some animals into the main hall"

"Should we check to see what they are do-" He was cut off as a man and an orange pony came into view, they talked and the pony looked into the window then proceeded to kick the door down. "Oh..." Cameron and Octavia exchanged a bewildered glance, they looked back at the man who was pointing his gun into the cabin he talked for a little while before putting his gun away and walking in.

"Lets just go see what the fuss about this cabin is" Octavia said sounding exasperated as she began to walk slowly towards the cabin.

RoseDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 1:38 PM | Message # 40
Private
*sorry I haven't posted, life happened.

Fose had been sitting in the corner, silently watching as group after group entered. She wasn't the best at talking, plus she didn't know how many of the people she could trust. They seemed fine for now, but you never know. Most everyone had some pretty good weapons, and things can go sour with a big group like this. Rose had only a kitchen knife to protect herself, she thought it best to stay unnoticed. All the other people were asking the questions for her anyways.

Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, was extremely happy. Most of her friends were showing up, she missed them all so much, but of course since she was the Rainbow Dash, admitting it was a whole other story. She began to brag to the other saying things like "Oh you killed one of those thing whatever, I fought one with my bear hooves, and won. It was nothing, the real challenge was when I took out a whole group of them!" Rainbow was enjoying talking, but she did get a little worried when Twilight mentioned Pinkie not being here, okay more like very worried, extremely worried, but she'd never admit to that, she was Rainbow Dash, the bravest of ponies...

One of the other people said everyone should state their skills and how much they knew, Rose was reluctant. What if she gave out to much information. Who was she kidding, she wasn't this cool emo kid sitting in the corner, being all suspicious of everyone, she was a dork afraid of what others might say. She would have to speak up eventually. Rose stepped forwards, towards the person who addressed everyone, she hadn't heard his name before, so she was clueless as to what it was.

"I agree, I mean, well uh, I'm good with my kitchen knife, I guess. I uh, I'm not sure it's helpful in any way, but um I'm an artist. That's about it, well except, I'm not bad with an axe, I guess. I'm sorry I'll just go back in the corner now, alone, being useless." Rose's cheeks turned redder and redder with every "um" and "uh". She stumbled over her words, and slowly began to back into the corner again. Who was she kidding, how was art useful in an apocalypse, motivation? Rose sighed, she only said she was good with an axe because she needed some kind if redeeming quality, and she was okay with an axe. When it came down to it, Rose was one of the fighters who goes all out with a small knife. Not the most useful.

AtlasDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 4:15 PM | Message # 41
Private
Luke and Shining Armor followed the plan. "He's right. This place is a bit cramped and we did make a lot of noise out here. Me and Shining are going to head out and take a better look around. If anyone wants to follow us meet us just outside. And thanks Mac, for letting us stay here and not shooting at us like some other people" Luke motioned for Shining to leave Twilight's side. He did so reluctantly and meet with Luke outside.

"Just between you and me all the people here are crazy... I say we get out before they shoot us for supplies or something"

"What?! No! My sister is here, man!" 

"Then we grab your sis and then get out"

"No. We stay here. We've only seen them for a few minutes"

"And almost got shot too"

"Just wait" Shining Armor pocked Luke in the chest. 

"Fine... but if one of them losses it we're out of here" Luke slung his rifle behind him and leaned on the cabin.
Shining Armor had a bit of a smile on his face. His sister was safe for now. He would make sure of that.

"Any of ya'll coming! They won't shoot themselves out here!" Luke called through the cabin door.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 4:52 PM | Message # 42
Major general
"Alright, last call for those coming to retrieve the cart with me." called Brandon. "Derpy, you ready?"

Derpy seemed lost in thought for a moment before she responded."Um..yeah. Ready when you are." she said quickly stuffing something shiny back into her saddle bags.

Brandon turned to Mac, "Mac, before we go, is there anything else we need to know about those camo guys?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 5:52 PM | Message # 43
Lieutenant general
"Well I'm a Veterinarian and the new resident Doctor/Medic." Dr. G. said to Quade. He then turned back to Mac. "I do think we should try to accommodate everyone for the time being. "Isn't there a cabin like 10 feet away from us that would probably make a good second base although it was all boarded up when I saw it?" Dr. G asked.

Meanwhile Rarity talking to Fluttershy asked "How's your wing?" Fluutershy squeaked a quiet reply of *fine* "Here darling let me see it. I remember Twilight teaching me  a useful healing spell. Hold still." rarity carefully pointed her horn to Fluttershy's wing and concentrated. all of a sudden Fluttershy's wings were covered in a deep purple aura and then the bandages fell off revealing Fluttershy's wings completely healed. "There you go darling that should feel much better."

Dr. G. watched impressed. "Wow that is incredibly useful Rarity!" She smiled regally. Dr. G. looked at Colgate's IV. "Hmmm we have about 2-3 hours before she will be hydrated enough to wake up and then we can give her this tonic. I'm sure glad we missed on those bandits they seem like Bad news" Dr. G looked at Rarity  she seemed worried when Twilight mentioned Pinkie Pie . I wonder if she is alright. He thought.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 9:42 PM | Message # 44
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Real life happens and it sucks. Don't worry about it. : )*

Mac shrugged at Brandon's question. "Not allot, sorry. There used to be a bunch of hunters out and about before everything went to hell. I am sure there are a few still out there now who are decent people, but there are a few that have just been coming by here demanding supplies..." He trails off and looks reluctant for a moment before adding, "And for some reason they want her." He jabs a thumb at Colgate. "No idea why, but they seemed to know I had her and where none to shy about asking about her."

He then turns to Dr. G. "I like the way you think Doc. Anyone who wants to bust down that door and clear out any rotters hold up in there will be earning some serious gratitude from me."

Finally he looks at Rose. "If you want a better ax, I got an old wood cutter out behind the cabin. Its sharp enough, heavy enough that long enough that it should serves as an effective weapon." He then smiles tiredly. "And don't worry about not being Batman or anything. I was a cashier at a store that sold cheep crap to out of state tourists before all this went down. No shame in not having spent your life preparing for the end of the world."

*If you want to be involved with either the cabin raid, the zombie clean up or the cart trip, feel free to just describe what happens and how your characters react to it. Just keep in mind that this a collaborative story, so just saying "I find and kill all the zombies and no one else needs to help because I took care of it!" is not fun for the other players.

Also, you can add events to the story to help it move along, BUT I retain the right to retcon away anything that brakes the story, hurts other players or just dose not work with the story we are telling.

For anyone who missed it last time, questions, complaints and out of character chat go's here:http://mlprp.ucoz.com/forum/14-17-1*

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 11:31 PM | Message # 45
Lieutenant general
"Also shouldn't we have a way to keep in touch with those who are leaving? We don't exactly need nor want any unnecessary casualties." Dr. G pointed out. "I recall seeing a box labeled radios in the hall to the left of the kitchen perhaps there is some kind of two way radio system. We can set up to help keep this unique bunch together." He said bringing back the box . "Holy crap! There's enough radios for each of us and a few to  spare!" He looked over at Mac. "No doubt your store used to sell these. I take it you borrowed a few following the disaster." Dr. G began handing out Radios. "Let's all stay on the same frequency we don't want any accidents!" Dr. G turned to Rose. "Don't feel like you aren't useful I assure you your skills with a knife will come in handy." he said smiling as he handed her a radio. "Alright everyone! *Radio check Radio check* Dr. G spoke into his Radio. After hearing  replies he sat back next to Colgate. She stirred a little. "It's ok rest up we have a long journey ahead of us." He said to her softly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-07-17, 11:33 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz