MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-30, 11:43 AM | Message # 436
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
*Not sure if taking Rarity down this path is a good idea but it's a valid struggle for people. Also a little down latey so maybe I can cheer myself up.*

In the study
Rarity sniffled. "But then she'll hate me for liking her. I mean it's not usual to like Mares." Rarity said. she sniffed again. "I mean it's like Trenderhoof all over again. I just want to be ... WAH!" Rarity sobbed harder. Then realizing Deerpy had just been listening the entire time said "Derpy darling do you have a suggestion or Do I even have a chance with Colgate?" She asked sniffling still.

On the path
Dr. G dug solemnly. "So what got you into all this Mess Mac?" Dr. G asked digging the grave for their friend.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-30, 7:01 PM | Message # 437
Major general
Derpy looked at Rarity sympatheticly. (Dear Celestia, why is Rarity asking me for romantic advice?) she thought. "Well Rarity, I'm no expert on love or anything,but I think that if Colgate makes you happy then you should go for it." Derpy said. " I mean you'll never know how she feels about you if you just sit on your flank worrying about if she likes you or not and hoping she notices you." Derpy contemplated what she just said and her own romantic situation. (Maybe I should start listening to my own advise)

*Brandon's response to Colgate will come later. It's going to be a lengthy post so it's going take some time to write*

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-30, 7:17 PM | Message # 438
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*More then fine Timeknight!*

Mac shook his head. "Shit, that's a bit of a complicated question these days, isn't it?" He slowly began to passe in a wide circle around the grave , keeping both eyes peeled as he spoke. "If by this mess you mean the whole world falling apart then... I don't know. I was working as a cashier when the tears opened up, but my story there is not any different from most peoples these days I bet. Everyone started dropping dead, then getting up and killing people. I ran for it and..." He trailed off, looking at the grave. "Well long story short I sent out the email before everything really fell apart and I ended up out here."

Mac looked down the road, but seeing nothing continued his patrol. "Anyway, I found Colgate out by one of the tears when I went to investigate it. At first I was gonna take care of her at the house, but there are so many zombies in the towns and cities around her that I couldn't risk it. I sent off the email, grabbed food then brought her out to the cabin." He sighed. "After that I was alone for awhile, living off the supplies I brought with me and what I had left in the cabin. When that started to run out I began scavenging from abandoned cabins in the area. That's when the hunters noticed me." He frowned. "Didn't take them all that long to figure out I had lots of stuff they wants, plus Colgate who they figured must be valuable since I was 'wasting resources' on her. So that escalated till you all showed up, killed them, saved Colgate and brought us up to here." Mac finished, holding out his arms. "That's the short version anyway."

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-30, 7:17 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-30, 8:50 PM | Message # 439
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"sounds like you've been up to your ears in it for a while now." D said in a flat tone while walking out of a bush, he would have gotten a shotgun blast if he hadn't stopped Mac from pointing it at him "Sorry I've been so hard on you" he said lowering the shotgun's barrel. he looked to the grave Doc was digging with a look of regret "I came to help with this"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-08-30, 8:53 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-30, 9:57 PM | Message # 440
Lieutenant general
Rarity finished her pity party she realized that she wasn't being the best of ladies at this moment. "Thank You both." Rarity said wiping her nose on a handkerchief she sighed as she looked at it thoughtfully. "I appreciate your honesty. I think I will go and talk to her although how exactly does one go on a date during the apocalypse?" Rarity said as an afterthought. She wiped her tears and put on a warm smile. "Anything you girls want to talk to me about in all fairness?" She asked smiling.

Dr. G jumped back as D. came out of the brush. "One of these days dude you're going to get shot!" Dr. G said lowering his gun.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-30, 10:09 PM | Message # 441
Generalissimo
"We have one shove and two people to dig." Mac stated coldly. He looked at Doc G then sighed. "Sorry, if you want to stay and help keep and eye out or pay your respects then that's fine. Just sorta on edge right now."

As Doc kept digging Mac leaned against a tree and studied D, frowning as he did so. "You know something? Me and you have been at each others thoughts since yesterday and I don't think either one of us is really saying way that is." He scratched at the area where his cracked ribs had been as he chewed his lip, thinking. Finally sighed. "Do you want to know what my problem is with you and your people?"

"If it will help clear the air."

"It might. See here is the thing with people like you. Guys who waited all of 5 minutes after the world went to hell to start trying to build a new one, you gave up." Mac began to passe aging as he went on. "Its like half the people out there were just waiting for the end of days, just so they could scrape civilization and start over, like giving up on saving the world was a given and that the real question was how to lay out your new society." He pointed at D accusingly. "We got together to find a way to save our very way of life, we are going to get the cure that will fix all of this and meanwhile your people are training children as soldiers, setting up cast systems and trying to set us all back to the dark ages! What happens when we put everything back right and the army rolls in to clean everything out and find half the surviving population working as suffers to king D and his knights of the round table?"

"I want to save the world the way it was and you want to scrap it and build a new one." Mac sighed. "That's why we don't see eye to eye."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-31, 3:20 AM | Message # 442
Colonel general
D smiles as Mac goes on when he gets to the end he starts laughing quietly, so as to not bring more attention to them, he eventually stops "whew, sorry but that king D thing was funny. we didn't give up, we are surviving, if someone saves the world, good. if not we're still here and we can stay alive." he said while looking about

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-31, 7:36 PM | Message # 443
Generalissimo
Mac frowned. "Call it what you want, but its still rewriting the laws and trying to make your own little city state. Besides, if you so convinced this whole fort D thing is a good idea, then why are you out here with us? Why not stay and defend your 'new home' if your goal is to 'still be here and staying alive' for other survives?"

Mac hesitated then asked, "Dose it have something to do with Rainbow Dash? You just showed up and stuck to her like glue ever since. Hell, you never even showed any interest in going after the cure with us, till you mentioned that Dash would not abandon her friends on this whole expedition, then it was just set in stone you would also be coming." Mac's eyes hardened, "Because from were I am standing we have two groups of strangers who didn't get my letter showing up on the same day, both armed and trained and both with a curious interest in one pony, not the one who has the cure, but just some random pegasuses with nothing apparently special about them. So, what's your angle, 'D'."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-31, 9:44 PM | Message # 444
Colonel general
"my angle is the same as yours 'to save the world', while I'm not here for vanity or anything like that. I'm here because I was one of the one who wanted the world to end, I saw how corrupt everything was every goverment, buisness, and war were all about one thing. Power and who had the most of it. but now that I've seen where my wish has gone I wanted to help stop it so when Pinkie said she had a doosie about the way to save the worlds I jumped at the chance" he said with a happy grin but it died when he remembered why he was here "I'm just glad Scoots didn't sneak out like Pinkie did"

back at the cabin
"Come on Shy lets get you packed up" Rainbow said helping Fluttershy up "maybe it'll take your mind off things"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-31, 10:18 PM | Message # 445
Generalissimo
"That doesn't explain what your interest in Rainbow Dash is." Mac pointed out. "You showed up out of the blue with Pinkie, then immediately stuck to Rainbow Dash like glue. A pony that also just so happens to be wanted by the same people who are activity working to screw the world. So what is your angle with her? Dose she know something valuable? Are you planing on selling her out to them?"

Mac tightened his grip on the gun. "D, your a trained swords men with a one letter name, a story about a colony that just happens to have one of Dash's friends in it and light enough step that you got the jump on us while we were digging this grave. All that added to your obsession with this strangely impotent pony and your going to have to forgive me, but 'my angle is too save the world because I used to hate it' just ain't gonna cut it."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 0:41 AM | Message # 446
Colonel general
D started sweating "uh.. it does sound bad when you say it like that but I'm not.." he trailed off starting to blush "now that I met her I can't even fool my self anymore, ever since I heard that cute little filly talk about that high-flying mare I knew we were so alike loyal to a falt, brave, and stubborn too" he sighed "i'm stuck to RD because I...I" he blushed even harder, he sighs again and garthers himself "I am in love with her"

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 0:55 AM | Message # 447
Lieutenant
Fluttershy looked to Dash as she helped her up "sorry. Your right" she said wiping her eyes. She began thinking out loud "the world is a scary place, where the weak die and the strong suffer. I have to be strong if I want to protect my friends" Packing things into her bags she turned to her blue friend "can you.. Can you teach me to fight like you do?" she asked

Looking through his rifle scope ray spotted two men and the corpses of two zombies he had shot. when a third man appeared he knew he had to get closer. He stood up wiping off some dirt off his black suit and walked quietly towards the men. When he could hear them he began eavesdropping on the argument.

Message edited by Johnny - Monday, 2014-09-01, 0:57 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 1:00 AM | Message # 448
Colonel general
RD looked unsure "uh...I don't know Shy, I mean-" she stops looking into Fluttershy's determined eyes "sure, why not"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 7:20 AM | Message # 449
Generalissimo
Mac's eyebrows raised as he mouth worked silently. "Oh." He managed after several seconds of silence. "That's..." His face flushed as he stammered, "I mean, right so your not trying to sell Rainbow Dash out because your..." He ran a hand though his hair as his face turned scarlet. "In love with her. And so you have been spending time with her for... romantic reasons?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 7:15 PM | Message # 450
Colonel general
D nods "I've been getting to know her and trying to sort my own thoughts at the same time," he sighs again "but the more I find the deeper I fall for her." D stops leaps up and looks around before sitting back down "thought I heard something, but the real truth is I feel a deep sense of regret for all of this and I want to set things right."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz