MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 0:29 AM | Message # 466
Colonel general
Group: Checked
at Johnny's grave
! D will remember that
D cracks a evil smile "you've got guts I'll give you that, Poking a man who has an armory on his belt," -laughing a little while leaping out of the hole- "but you should be careful of what bridges you burn." he walks over to Johnny's body, shaking his head as he passes Mac, and offers a quick prayer before walking back to the cabin.

back at the cabin
RD heard Brandon's call and turned back to Fluttershy "ok we gotta get moving but, everytime we make camp I'll teach ya a few things k?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 2:42 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 7:18 AM | Message # 467
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
As Colgate and Brandon waited outside the cabin for the rest of there companions, Colgate asked, "If you want, I would still like to hear the rest of your story."

As D walking down the road, looking angry Colgate frond. He was not running so she assumed that nothing to terrible had happened, but still, something had clearly upset the strange human. "Is everything alright?" She asked, as D drew closer.

"Jesus..." Mac breathed as he lowered the shot gun. "Doc, what the hell was that? I thought D was gonna bludgeon you to death with that shove!" He gave the doctor a sidelong look. "You OK? You were getting pretty personal there at the end and I don't think D's the sorta guy who takes a slap in the face laying down."

*Timeknight, you can assume that anything you say to Colgate happens before D's return.*

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 5:25 PM | Message # 468
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
*You can also assume Rarity at most catches the end of the conversation. Alos forgive the graphic nature but some of this  I have actually seen. Pyrometra untreated yeah not pretty the other parts well you know Dr. G needs to have a really good reason for his views on life.*

Rarity pulled herself together at  Brandon's words. (Colgate....Oh well here goes nothing.) she thought as she left the study and made her way downstairs. She exited the cabin to find Colgate talking to Brandon. Rarity Blushed again  the color in her cheeks making her feel warm. (It's now or never...) Rarity thought.

Dr. G shrugged. "I have a very big problem with that sort of behavior. I mean I'm a veterinarian for Christ's sake." Dr. G said then sighed. "Did you know back home one of my hobbies was veterinary forensics?"  Dr. G asked as Mac look in confusion. "Yeah you know like CSI but for animals. Well anyways  I was brought a really young filly one time by the Police department of where I live. They had had it in the stables where they keep the police horses and they noticed that one day the filliy was acting starnge and now she seemed swollen and had a horrible smell of rotting flesh. The filly was really scared and sick but I managed to examine it and found it had a terrible case of untreated pyrometra an infection of the uterus. what's more upon closer examination  I also found severe trauma to to the genitals and I found in the birth canal semen. And  long story short when the police ran the semen they found that one of their own rookies was responsible for the semen and that the infection was likely due to hi poor hygiene. The worst part was that the young filly's infection was so bad that when I got her it had already ruptured and she died horribly. I mean I euthanized her but the pain that filly was in had to be unbearable." Dr. G finished to Mac's look of horror.
"So that's why I feel how I feel about D's new found obsession." Dr. G said dusting off his clothes.
"You ready to do the honors of helping place Johnny to rest?" Dr. g asked as he Picked up Johnny's legs while Mac picked up his head and they began to lower him into the grave they had dug.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 6:35 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-04, 0:56 AM | Message # 469
Colonel general
D glared at the one who spoke to him, his gaze softened the moment he realized who it was "sorry, Just some bad words between me and Doctor Gibson. do you know where Rainbow is?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-04, 1:21 AM | Message # 470
Generalissimo
"She should be out in a second." Colgate replied, pointing to the door as the rest of the residence started to file out, Rarity at the forefront. Colgate blushed and quickly cover her nervousness by added in a louder tone, "Oh hey and speaking of Doctor Gibson, what happened between the two of you? What did he do to rial you up like that?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-04, 1:37 AM | Message # 471
Colonel general
"nothing much, except answer my open heartedness with bigotry and closed mindedness, but that is my problem not yours" D looks to Rarity as she approaches he moves back "I'd better go see if she or the others needs any help" D walks away with a smile on his face

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-04, 3:26 AM | Message # 472
Generalissimo
"Uh, what?" Colgate asked as D walked away. "Seriously, your just going to say something like that and not even elaborate a little bit?" She shook her head, resigned to having to get a possibly bias explanation from the other two when she saw them next.

'Oh well.' She mussed. 'Rarity dose not look to angry, so maybe things went well up there.' 

Mac bent over as he looked over Johnny's still body. "Jesus man." Mac took a deep breath then staggered over to a near by tree and dry heaved, spitting glob of whisky tasting saliva as he did so. He reached a few more times, as his stomach tried in vain to empty itself of the breakfast he had not eaten. Eventually the reaching subsided and he slackly wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve.

"Oh god." Mac groaned. "That's a mental image that's gonna stick with me for days. I don't know how I am going to look any of them in the eyes after this." He slowly shuffled to another tree then slumped to the ground. "Christ Doc. You don't think that could happen to Dash do you?" He asked, giving the veterinarian a horrified look. "Because I am going to having nightmares about this if so."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-04, 5:29 AM | Message # 473
Major general
Brandon continued telling his story to Colgate . He told her about how he met Derpy and how he had saved her from zombies(See page 13 for details)

"After that, Derpy and I traveled all the way here together. I'll admit that initially, I only let Derpy tag along because I doubted that she would survive on her own, but since then she has proved me wrong. I kinda was a jerk to her early on, treating her like a little filly and all. I don't know. I just felt that if anything were to happen to her while I was around... I wouldn't be able to live with myself." There was an awkward pause. It was finally broken when D returned mumbling to himself. "Well, I guess that's enough of that for now." Said Brandon. "Let me know if you want to hear any more about me and Derpy's adventures."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Thursday, 2014-09-04, 5:30 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-05, 0:46 AM | Message # 474
Generalissimo
"I'd like that." Colgate admitted, smiling slightly. "You seem like... a good man and I am glade you helped Derpy like you did." She looked at were D had entered the cabin and frowned. "I'm not so sure the rest of us have been as lucky."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 0:39 AM | Message # 475
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stared into the hole saying a brief prayer. "I sure hope not Mac. It won't end well for him." Dr. G said quietly. 

Rarity listened quietly still mulling things in her mind. "You seem like a good human being. Much like Dr. G." Rarity said. "Any Pony know what has the strange D guy all riled up he seems rather annoyed? And he smiled rather weirdly at me." Rarity said looking at where D had left to. "Also at some point Colgate I wanted to discuss something with you that's been on my mind." Rarity added sweating again.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 1:33 AM | Message # 476
Colonel general
D walks in the door as RD and Shy are coming down the stairs "RD can we talk for a minute?"

"uh, sure. I'll meet ya out side Flutters" she said as she flys over to him and sits next to him, D waits till Fluttershy leaves to speak

"Rainbow there is something I have to tell you," he says after sitting down on his rump next to RD, she begins to fidget a little "I just need you to hear this even if turn me away at least I'll know, RD no Rainbow, ever since Scoots told me all about you I've felt something in me. I didn't really know what it was till I met you face to face and got to know you, Rainbow Dash, I'm in love with you." He had said it and he felt better for it but now he sat next to the mare he loved as she stared at him with a wide eyes he waited for her response.

"uh..." was all she could say as so much ran though her mind (say something doof. what do I say. Yes, No, anything is better that staring at him like this but he just said he loved me, I've never gotten the L word before, the only one who came close was Gilda. yea and look how that turned out I.I...) "I gotta go" she said dashing out a broken window.

"well at least I know now" he said as he got up and move towards the door.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 1:56 AM | Message # 477
Generalissimo
Colgate watched Rainbow Dash fly straight out of a broken window and sighed. "Something seriously weird must have happened out in those woods." She muttered.

Distracted as she was, Rarity's question took Colgate off gaurd as she asked,"Also at some point Colgate I wanted to discuss something with you that's been on my mind."

"Oh!" Colgate started, looking back at Rarity as she blushed. "Oh uh, ya, sure!" She faked a cough and stammered, "I mean, uh, I mean sure Rarity I would lo-ike to talk to you whenever you want to, sure!"

Mac rested a hand on Doctor G's shoulder. "Doc, I understand why this is so upsetting for you, hell I am right there with you in terms of not wanting anyone to... die... like that, but your scaring me right now. I seriously thought one of you was going to attack the other at the end!" Mac's voice took an almost frightened edge as he asked, "So I have to know, how far are you willing to take this?"

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 3:00 AM | Message # 478
Major general
Derpy sat down next to Brandon. "Hey what's up?" asked Derpy.

"Nothing much," said Brandon. "Just told Colgate about how we met."

"You didn't tell her about how I got my head stuck in a box for an hour,did you?" Derpy asked. "Because that was pretty embarassing."

Brandon winced "Sorry, Derpy. I didn't know you didn't want me to share that detail."

"Aw, It's ok! It's also kinda funny the more I think about it." Derpy said laughing.

"So, what were you guys doing  up there anyway?" asked Brandon.

"I'm really not suposed to talk about it with anyone..."said Derpy reluctantly.

"Aw c'mon! You can tell me, Derpy!" begged Brandon.

"No," said Derpy firmly."I promised Rarity that I wouldn't tell anyone about her crush on Colgate."

"Rarity has a crush on Colgate?" Brandon questioned surprisedly.

Derpy clapped her hooves to her mouth."D'oh! Me and my big mouth!" Derpy sighed.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 4:44 AM | Message # 479
Colonel general
D walks out of the cabin and looks up just in time to see the last remnants of that all too reconiseable contrail, he sighs walking past Brandon and Derpy and begins to lightly bonk his head on a tree mumbling "I am such a dunce" over and over

meanwhile in the air
Rainbow lands on a cloud, sitting down she ponders (this is all so confusing, does Rarity have to put up with this everytime a new staillion proclaim his love for her?... proclaim? ugh even my thoughts are going Egghead. huh, maybe I should find Twi and ask her about this?) she begins to look for thought unicorn.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 6:21 AM | Message # 480
Generalissimo
*Smaloki's last post was a month ago, so I will just take over Twilight till he either gets back or someone else joins. Till then, just try not to go looking for Twilight or Apple Jack till there players come back.*

Twilight waved to Dash as she flew by, looking a little worried. "Rainbow, have you seen Salim anywhere? We are heading out on the road, but I can't seem to find him anywhere..."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz