MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 7:12 AM | Message # 481
Colonel general
Group: Checked
*thx for playing her for this though*

after seeing Twilight wave RD floats down to her

"Rainbow, have you seen Salim anywhere? We are heading out on the road, but I can't seem to find him anywhere..."

RD looked crestfallen "no Twi I haven't seen him either, but you mind if I ask you something?"

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 4:21 PM | Message # 482
Colonel
Group: Users
Octavia had gone out on to look for Cameron and the others, eventually she had found Mac and G who both looked rather frazzled, "Whats the matter?" G and Mac gave her sorrowful look and then she saw what the problem was, Johnny was as pale as a ghost and ready to be lowered into is final resting place. She lowered her head silently.

Cameron had gotten caught up in cleaning the binoculars he had found before emerging from the forest next to Octavia, Mac and G who all briefly looked to him to make sure he wasn't an undead. Cameron looked down at the hole, he opened his mouth as if to say something but quickly closed it and moved over to help lay Johnny into his shallow grave.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 6:06 PM | Message # 483
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Twilight's frown turned to a smile as she nodded. "Of course! I am sorry I haven't been able to spend more time with you girls over the last two days, but that doesn't mean I don't have for my friends. So, what's the matter?"

Mac gave Cameron and Octavia a small, sad smile as he let go of Doc G and began to shove dirt into the grave. "Don't spouse you two know if D is alright?" He asked.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 6:56 PM | Message # 484
Colonel general
Rainbow flinched "it's ok Twi nopony blames you for that what with the whole Zombie thing happing and all," she rubs her foreleg for a bit "so uh... D told me some thing a bit ago and I'm at a loss. He told me that he has fallin for me, any idea for what I should do because I'm compleatly lost."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 7:23 PM | Message # 485
Lieutenant general
Dr. G answered right as Cameron and Octavia arrived. "I would not cause him any harm, But I sure won't let Rainbow get hurt either. And I'm fair enough to allow it if Rainbow does but it doesn't mean I have to like it." Dr. G said. he then tuned to the group. Any last word for our friend here?" Dr. G asked feeling much like an undertaker. he waited a moment.
Rarity shook off the sweat off her brow. (It's now or never.) "Um darling it's a little sensitive." Rarity said as she led Colgate into a quiet clearing. By Now Rarity was the brightest shade of red possible. She gulped and began to speak her throat feeling dry and scratchy. "So I have something I wanted to tell you. I don't know exactly how you feel about me but I simply must confess darling that I." Rarity paused her voice cracking. "I erm have developed theses feeling for you that are how shall we say... more than platonic." She noticed Colgate seemed lost. "In plain English It wan't an accident that I kissed you twice. I really um like erm you ah as more.... than... a..... friend." Rarity just stopped talking and stared then added in much quieter tone. "I mean it's ok if you don't feel the same way." And with that Rarity too embarrassed to look Colgate in the eyes looked at her hooves finding them more and more interesting.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 10:56 PM | Message # 486
Generalissimo
Twilight looked surprised. "Well that's unexpected!" She frowned. "And your not sure how you feel? Well... I am not really the best pony to talk to about relationships since my, uh experiences is all fairly academic." She rubbed the back of her neck as she blushed slightly. "Maybe Rarity might be better to ask about something like this? Because the best I can tell you is not to rush into anything your not sure about. Take some time and think about how you really feel and if you don't... like him like that then attest let him down genitally."

Twilight sighed. "Honestly, Rarity would be better to ask about love, or if your concerned about how humans think about things like this and what he might mean, maybe talk to one of the other humans?" She shrugged. "Brandon is till here I think and if you want a medical opinion then Dr. Gibson might be able to tell you about human physiology."

Mac nodded. "Alright man, just had to ask." He looked into the grave. "Sorry Johnny, you deserved a better send off then the one we gave you. Hope wherever you are, its somewhere nice where everyone is happy and carefree."

Colgate's face flushed a deep red as she looked up at the sky. "Oh." She whistled. "Oh ya OK, ya that... is something that... ya."

"I should go." Rarity mumbled as Colgate slowly prepossessed the new information.

"No wait!" Colgate shouted, stopping her with a hoof. "Sorry, its just, I didn't really think you felt like that about me." She blushed deeper and added, "I sorta thought you were so beautiful and funny and kind and all that that you, uh, would sorta not want to... settle for somepony like..." She giggled. "Sorry, I am terrible at this. Don't let me talk you out of liking me or anything!"

She clutched her sides as tears ran from the corners of her eyes. Colgate had no idea why she was laughing as hard as she was, but for whatever reason the rush euphoria running though her just burst in a gale of slightly manic giggling laughter.

"I'm sorry." Colgate chocked out, in between laughs. "I'm sorry, I know I must sound crazy right now, but..." She took a deep breath. "OK, give me a little time to get my head together, but I do like you Rarity and I think I would enjoy being more then just your friend."

She moved into towered Rarity and seemed about to kiss her before hesitating and instead giving her a tight hug. "I am going to go and cheek in with the other humans and see what happened with them, but when you and the others get there I should be a little more," She held a hoof to her mouth to stifle a giggle. "I will be a little more level headed."

And with that she broke the hug and started walking down the path.

*Gurr... must... resist... urge... to pull Joss Whedon move and have Colgate attacked by a zombie on path...*

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-06, 11:45 PM | Message # 487
Colonel general
"oh, thanks anyway Twi" RD said as she looked around and after seeing nopony or human nearby she turns back to Twilight "uh... maybe we should look for her together, ya know with the possible Zombie attacks and all" motioning to Twilight to follow as they began looking for Rarity

D stopped hitting his head and slumped against the tree he caught sight of Derpy though his brown hair "I don't suppose you would have any advice for me would you Ditzy?" he asked calmly

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 3:13 AM | Message # 488
Generalissimo
"Alright." Twilight nodded and followed Rainbow.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 4:45 AM | Message # 489
Major general
Derpy walked up to D. "What can I do to for you, D?" She asked.

D explained everything that had happened between him and Rainbow Dash. 

(Why is everyone asking me for romanitic advise?) Derpy thought. (First Colgate and Rarity now D and Rainbow.) Derpy found it a little od that a human would be attracted to a pony. Of course she really shouldn't judge since The Doctor wasn't really a pony either But other than the two heart thing there really weren't any biological differense to speak of. (Now's not the time to be closed minded, Derpy) she thought. (He's trusting me with his feelings and the least I can do is try to help him.) "Well, D," Derpy said. "I don't know if Rainbow has feelings for you or not. I've known Rainbow for a while, and I know she is'nt really big on showing her true feelings esspecially to people she just met. She's known you for a little more than a day, and now you've gone and confessed your love to her. That's probably a little too much for her to process. Throw in the fact that you are two different species and you've got a recipe for a lot of confusing emotions swirling around in her head. I'm not say you have no shot with her, but you should probably slowthings down with Rainbow and think things through next time."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 5:42 AM | Message # 490
Colonel general
D had a look of deep concentration " maybe you're right, perhaps I did jump the gun just a little. But it's not easy being around the one you love and not knowing whether they love you back or not." He sighed and laughed a little "I've one last question if you would indulge me, what is your world like? The only accounts I have of your world are though the rose tinted eyes of a filly."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 7:06 AM | Message # 491
Lieutenant general
Dr. G helped cover Johnny's body and sighed "We should make a tombstone or something to mark our fallen friend." Dr. G said as he looked around for a large Flat stone. He spotted one and brought it over. He began to scratch into it using a pocket knife.

Rarity could still feel the spot where Colgate had touched her to stop her from walking away. It was warm really warm. Rarity stood there right where she was in complete shock. (Did Colgate just reject me? No she said she wanted to be more than friends too?) Rarity shook her head. (She said yes... But why was she laughing?) Rarity frowned then thought about how Colgate made her feel and those words Colgate had just told her.
 "I sorta thought you were so beautiful and funny and kind and all that that you, uh, would sorta not want to... settle for somepony like..." She giggled. "Sorry, I am terrible at this. Don't let me talk you out of liking me or anything!" "She Really Likes Me!" Rarity said out loud smiling a little bit. She felt like a Filly in Sugar Cube corner. (If only Pinkie was around to see her smile.) Rarity thought happily. She noticed Twilight and and Rainbow Dash who looked rather confused coming up the Path. "Twilight and Rainbow Dash Darlings is something the matter?" She asked concerned.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-09-07, 7:07 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 7:41 AM | Message # 492
Generalissimo
Colgate entered the clearing, grinning like an idiot and bouncing slightly on the tips of her hooves. "Hi!" She called, as the others turned there heads to look at the new arrive.

"Your looking better then I have... well ever scene you." Mac noted, smiling sadly at the happy pony. "What's got you so cheerful?"

"Not much." Colgate giggled, before noticing the somber sight of the freshly made grave marker. "Oh, sorry." She blushed.

"Don't worry about it!" Mac said, hiding his sadness with a grin. "Any funeral without any sorta smiling is one thous we left behind would not want to have been alive to see."

Colgate gave Mac a confused look before snorting. "That's the weirdest thing I have ever heard!"

Mac chuckled, "Ya, maybe, but it got you laughing so obviously there is something to it!"

Colgate giggled as she shook her head. "I don't get you humans at all. But lesion, I ran over head of the rest of the group because D came back to the cabin saying something pretty socking and I wanted to know what happened out here between you lot and him?"

Mac's smile faded as he looked at Doctor G. "Doc, you want to handle this one?"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 6:44 PM | Message # 493
Major general
Derpy answered D. "Well, D a lot of what you may have heard from Scootaloo is true. Equestria is wonderful place to live,but for all the beautiful place in our world there is an equally terrifing place that nobody really talks about. The scariest place I've been in Equestria would be the inside a changeling hive. Just a word of advice,if you need to go through a changling hive to get somewhere,then you have no business going there in the first place." Derpy paused for a second as if trying to shake off some guesome image before continuing. "But, yeah, other than those places, our world is just a great place to live.I don't know how much has changed since I left but, I'm pretty sure that eventually we will have to go there,so you'll get to see for yourself. "

Brandon walked up to Derpy and D. "Let's go catch up with the others. We should go pay our respects at Johnny's grave."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 8:05 PM | Message # 494
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "Yeah I'll explain although I'd hate to ruin your very happy mood." Dr. G paused gathering his thoughts and spoke. "D and I had a disagreement over his new found romance for Rainbow Dash." Colgate raised her eyes at this. "Yes he seems to be in love with her. I expressed that he was crossing a line  that shouldn't be crossed and he took it emotionally. Honestly I have no problem with Ponies and human loving each other. The thing is Biologically speaking it's not healthy for ponies at least it wasn't back on earth I had to treat a filly that died because of some sicko like that. And rather than listen to me he decided to call me a bigot. I care about yu ponies hell I even protect Rarity like a daughter but crossing that line that could hurt a pony biologically and maybe emotionally I Just can' do that and I can't approve of that." Dr. G finished looking at Colgate. (Please don't tell me I pissed her off.) Dr. G thought quietly

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 8:06 PM | Message # 495
Colonel general
D smiles "thank you Ditzy, now I have even more reason to fight" he said getting up "even if the my heart shatters, I will fight to see both worlds survive. thank you" he stood and a gust of wind blew past causing D's vest to flutter "I will stand no matter the odds, who ever is threatening the worlds will have to go though me first. now lets join the others" he said following Derpy

Rainbow and Twi hear Rarity's call "yea, alittle, I need to ask you something" she began to fill Rarity in.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz