MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 1:05 PM | Message # 646
Colonel
Group: Users
Cameron jumped into the store leaving Octavia on the roof to look out for the others. The only walking undead spun around quicker then Cameron thought possible for them to move, he quickly hit it in the head with the blunt of his axe, which tripped it over allowing him to quickly lop off its head. As Cameron cleared out the remaining three he found that one had shot themselves and the other two had had so much of their flesh eaten that they could hardly move. Once Cameron had cleared out the store he called Octavia down, "Octavia! It's safe to come down now!" a few seconds later she dropped from the rood into the store and they started to clear the corpses into the male bathroom. They decided to relax for a few minutes no that they were safe

Octavia locked herself in the female bathroom, Cameron had started acting crazy after smoking something. Initially he was fine then he started to cry and moan about Travis, Mac and Johnny then he started parading the heads of the corpses around on sticks and in buckets. She kept a close ear on him to make sure that he didn't hurt himself but waited for him to calm down.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-15, 3:26 PM | Message # 647
Major general
"Also, dibs on getting the car with Captain Awkward!"

Brandon's heart skipped a beat.  "Alright! some. one's gettin' laid tonight!" came a devilish voice from his left shoulder Brandon turned to see a smaller version of himself dressed like a devil.

"Surely you don't belive Brandon would stoop so low as to sleep with his friend's sister right after  his funeral." said an angel version of Brandon on his right shoulder.

"Aw boo! who invited the buzz kill?" moaned the tiny devil.

"I'll have you know, I'm lots of fun at parties! I do an amazing kareoke cover of 'Livin on a Prayer'." said Brandon's sholder angel.

"Guys, now's not a good time for this." said Brandon quitely.

"C'mon, man! when is this oppertunity going to come up again?" said the devil "I mean are going to listen to me, or the doofus in a dress?"

"First of all, its a robe," said the angel. " and secondly, he shouldn't rush into this. He should take things slow and..."

"Will you guys just shut up!" Brandon shouted. Everyone was now staring at him. The devil disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Um... look, kid if you guys decide to bump uglies, at least use a condum." said the angel as he too disappeared, leaving Brandon alone.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 2:04 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 10:15 PM | Message # 648
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Timeknight your hilarious. : P*

Kat flushed, "Alright sorry, kidding around dude. I can just crash with D and Rainbow. Proubly be less cramped for Derpy and Dinky anyway." She apologized before turning and quickly heading off down the road.

Colgate watched Kat hurrying away and felt an uncomfortable feeling at the base of her neck. "Why do I have such an odd feeling about her?" She wondered before following the group.

As they caught up with Kat, the group found itself at the outskirts of the town of Camden. As Kat had said, there where cars littering the road way, some with and some without there original passengers still strapped inside.

"Alright, we need three of these, preferably without zombies hanging around inside." Kat announced, climbing on top of a truck and surveying the area around the road. "And we might want to hurry, because unless we keep a low profile there will be more company then we can handle."

The man with the binoculars watched as Octavia entered the building. "Well it looks like they cleared it out." He noted. "Funny I thought there where more zombies in there. Oh well."

The second observer elbow the first in the side. "Forget about them, cheek out the road way."

The first observer turned his gaze to the point directed and sighed. "So what? Its just some girl, unless she comes into town we don't need to write it down if she is alone." He frowned, "And don't even think about asking for the binoculars to watch her. We have a job to do, Gary."

The second rolled his eyes. "For the love oh, look at how she is standing on that car! If she is not talking to a group large enough require a podium, then why would she be standing in away that could give her position away to a bunch of infected without seeing anything useful?"

The first nodded. "Fair point. Keep and eye over there, I will watch to see what happens with the first two."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-15, 11:50 PM | Message # 649
Major general
*Thanks Duhad! Originally I was just going to have him babble awkwardly,but then I thought of The scene in "The Emperor's New Groove"  with Kronk and his shoulder angel and shoulder devil and thought thought it would be funnier of course a lot of things are funny at 6:30 am.*

"Oh, you were joking." said Brandon laughing akwardly. "Very funny!" (Well that solved that moral dilema. So why do I feel so disappointed.)

While the others helped move the cars Derpy and Dinky began scouting out which one to sleep in. "How about this one, mommy?" asked  Dinky pointing to a car.
"We better check to see if it has enough room inside." said Derpy. As she opened the door a decaying corpse fell out and on to the street. Dinky's eyes widened as the corpse landed at her hooves.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 1:39 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 0:19 AM | Message # 650
Colonel general
Group: Checked
*I agree with Duhad*

*after the hand shake*
"thanks, G"

*now*
D was looking through the cars before a though struck him "Rainbow can you look around for Cameron?" she jumps off of his back
"sure thing." "stick close, and listen more than look." this confused Rainbow "if he thinks he's safe odds are he has gotten 'High' again"
"uh... Ok" she sounded unsure as she began looking around the nearby buildings for Cameron and Octavia.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 0:30 AM | Message # 651
Generalissimo
*I did love that movie!*

"Dinky turn!" Kat shouted as she charged the corpse, hitting it with the blade of the shove hard enough to split its skull. With a grunt she kicked the body away before turning back to the filly, "Dinky are you-" She began before seeing the filly hugging her mother tightly for protection. "Right." She finished, turning back to the car as her shoulders slumped.

Looking though the rest of the car, Kat reported, in a slightly dejected tone, "The rest of the car is clean. It will work just fine. Brandon, do you mind giving me a hand with it while Derpy takes care of her daughter?"

As Brandon joined Kat at the car and the two began pushing it into a position better suited for a defensive wall Kat seemed to mule over something in her head. As the car reached the point they deemed reasonable, she spoke. "Hey." She sighed. "Look, sorry about the dumb nick name and the personal space stuff and all of that. I get it, I am acting sorta pushy and its making you uncomfortable, OK? I can take a hint." She turned to glare at him, "But did you really have to yell at me to shut up? I mean, seriously dude, you can just say lay off, OK? Sorry I asked to sleep in your car, but next time you can just say no." She turned away and pretended to become exstreamly interested in a point somewhere off in the middle distance. "Just kinda feels shitty getting yelled at like that by someone I thought I was getting along with."

Colgate watched as Twilight slid the minivan into place. "Well, that out to hold four or five of us attest." She commented, as Ray bludgeoned a passing zombie with a stay bottle. "I mean, its gonna be sorta tight, but Brandon and Kat seem to have a decent van of there own, so with watches we might just have some privacy." Twilight glared. "For sleeping and being under close severance."Colgate groaned. "I know."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 1:36 AM | Message # 652
Major general
"Oh it's all cool you can call me whatever you like." said Brandon "Wait... you thought I was yelling at you? I wasn't telling you to shut up. I was talking to..." Brandon trailed off "Myself." (Great now she's going to think you're nuts.)  Brandon put his hands on Kat's "Truth is, I'm pretty crazy about you, but I feel it would be morally wrong to sleep with my friend's sister right after we put him in the ground. I don't hate you.Quite the opposite, really.  I'm just not ready for something that intimate. I mean we just met." Brandon looked at Kat with one eye brow cocked  That is to say that doesn't mean this a strictly 'hands off' policy. I sure you can find other ways invade my personal space. " 

Derpy lead  Dinky away from the body. Dinky was completly silent. "Dinky,honey,are you ok?" Said Derpy gentlely stroking her daughter's mane. "It was just a dead body. It can't hurt you." (I probably could have worded that differently) thought Derpy.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 2:29 AM | Message # 653
Colonel general
D cringed (man trying to keep a young kid innocent in this is hard, glad Evan was already a fighter by then) he begins to feel the old wounds open as he thought about that day. he shakes his head (now is not the time for that, but now I'm pissed again. perfect timing) he thought as a Imp shufled into an alley, following quietly after two turns he spots something in the distance and rushes back behind the last turn (oh why is my luck this bad) he thought as he peeked around the courner at the school and the army of 50 plus Imps in it's yard he turned around and walked back to the group as quietly as possible, once there he will have to tell the group about this giant threat.

as Rainbow flies around she is drawn to a store front by a ruckus she peeks her head in a skylight "hey anypony in here" she calls into the store.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 5:21 AM | Message # 654
Generalissimo
Kate snorted as clapped a hand over her mouth. "Oh my god, that was the worst come on I have ever heard!" She began to laugh out loud as she leaned against the car. She patted Brandon on the shoulder as she wiped a tear from her eye. "Oh my god dude, you have seriously never talked to a woman before have you?"

As her laughter subsided she smiled and patted Brandon on the shoulders. "Don't worry about it, believe it or not, I am not interested in having sex with you, or anyone else tonight." Her smile faltered a little as she said, "I just... sorta got used to sleeping with Dinky over the last few days and I sorta... forgot how nice it felt to just be with someone without expectations. And now with James gone, I sorta don't want to be alone tonight, you know?"

Dinky looked at where the body and been and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw it had gone. "Why are there so many dead bodies mommy?" She asked, giving her mother a sad, questioning stare.

As the last car was shoved into place Colgate crawled onto of a car to watch as D ran back towered the group. 'What dose he want now?' She wondered, her mental words taking on bitterness that she had begun to find all to familiar.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 5:40 AM | Message # 655
Colonel general
D Walked up babbling incoherently it took a few minutes before he get him self together "Imps... lots of Imps. Must... must be quiet" he looked at the group with a look of true fear " I just looked at the jaws of hell. There had to be at least 50 of them, if we aren't quiet we're going to get over run way easily." He said beginning to relay the full details of everything he had seen.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 6:11 AM | Message # 656
Generalissimo
*With how loud Kat had been laughing and the cars being moved around, I think the quite option is somewhat out the window.*

Colgate looked confused. "What are imps?"

"There like little devils who trick people into doing bad things." Kat explained.

"That's ridicules," Colgate said, giving D a contemptuous look. "I am sorry, but the only tears are between your Earth and Equestria. There are no mythical creatures running around, sitting on peoples backs and telling them to do terrible things." Brandon eyes shifted back and forth as Colgate went on, "Clearly D is just suffering from over exertion and lack of sleep."

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 8:22 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 3:36 PM | Message # 657
Major general
* Earlier*

"Aw c'mon!" said Brandon as Kat laughed. "I've talked to plenty of women... with varying results ranging from 'Please go away.' to 'Get out of my yard before I call the cops! And take your Mariache band with you!'" This only made Kat laugh harder.

*Several Minutes later after*

Just then a feeling washed  over Brandon. It was a feeling stronger than his meer physical attraction to Kat.  He wanted to see her happy and would do anything for her. "Kat, I...had no idea..." Brandon said. "You don't have to be alone tonight. I know that sounds like one of my cheesie pick-up lines, but that's not how I meant it. If there is anything I can do for you, anything at all, I'm here for you."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 9:21 PM | Message # 658
Generalissimo
*Before D returned.*

Kat gave Brandon a sad smile. "You really are just like him." She hesitated then gave Brandon a quick hug. "Thank you."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 10:06 PM | Message # 659
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked at Brandon and Kat thoughtfully and shrugged. (Hmmm not sure how I feel about this. But I trust that Brandon is a good guy.) He thought. As D returned Dr. G looked at D and said. "You know I think I'm going to side with Colgate on this. You need some rest D." Dr. G looked at his van thoughtfully. "I think Twilight and I will sit the 1st watch." Twilight looked at him oddly. "I'm sure Rarity the Element of Generosity can handle a magicless unicorn." Dr. G said. "You guys Rest. Me and My Beretta will keep us safe." Dr. G said. Colgate looked surprised as she got into the van with Rarity. Rarity for her part Blushed and smiled as they sat next to eachother. "You see Colgate Dr. G believes in you." She said Colgate looked down. "You know Colgate it gets really lonely sleeping alone for all these weeks. I mean I know the world is falling apart but for this moment everything is ok." She leaned closer and nuzzled Colgate affectionately.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 10:28 PM | Message # 660
Generalissimo
"Oh, I... ya." Colgate blushed as she awkwardly putting a leg around Rarity's neck and hugging her. "After being on the run and not trusting everypony at the cabin and the lab, I can't remember the last time I felt really comfortable and safe." She bent down and nuzzled the top of the other unicorns head. "Its odd, but even though we are locked in a metal box, next to a town full of zombies and being watched by an angry magical prodigy and a half crazed monkey knight... I believe you. Everything is OK."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz