MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 4:36 PM | Message # 676
Colonel general
Group: Checked
*no work today, and that was funny Cam*

D awoke to a peaceful meadow (ok, what?) he got up and walked around for a bit (weird.) he look around and saw a town, or what was left of a town, most of it had burned to the ground. as he stared at the sign in front of the town he felt a force around his neck pick him up off the ground and turned him around to look at Twilight, she looked pissed.

"this is all your fault" she said in a cold, hate-filled tone "I tracked the tears back to their source, your home, now for crimes against Equestria and your own world I hear by condem you to her" she tosses him and he land before Colgate who has a sinister grin "do what you will with him"

"my pleasure!" she pulled out a pair of pliers

"D!"

he awoke with a start to RD's concerned voice and gaze "sorry, bad dream" he said with a cocky grin

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 7:36 PM | Message # 677
Major general
Group: Users
Derpy found herself sitting on a bench in a park in ponyville. She smiled as she watched as Dinky play happily with her friends.

"Cute kid," said a raspy voice beside her. Derpy turned to see a wrinkled old stallion sitting next to her. "reminds me of a certain somepony." he said smiling.

"Do I know you?" asked Derpy.

"I should hope so." said the old stallion.

"I'm sorry, can't say we've met before." said Derpy.

"Even after all this time..." the old stallion muttered to himself. "I guess that's just the story of my life. I meet someone and get to know them. We save the world a few times. Then for one reason or another we get separated, and by the time I get back, they've completly forgoten me."

Derpy looked into the stallions eyes and it was as if a veil was lifted from her eyes. "Doctor?"she said in surprise. She wrapped her  hooves around him. "I'm so sorry! I didn't reconize you."

"You've got The Master to thank for that." said The Doctor. "He's aged my body to the point that I feel meer hours away from death, but he won't let me die. Not until Equestria and Earth are his." The Doctor coughed feeblely. 

"Is there anyway to revearse this?" asked Derpy.

"Yes, but The Master has made precautions against them. His laser screwdriver has isomorphic controls, meaning The Master is the only one who can use it. He has also disbled my ability to regenerate." Said The Doctor.

"Don't worry, Doctor, my friends and I will come rescue you, and figure out how to fix this." said Derpy.

The Doctor sighed. "I guess it would be pointless to tell you it's to dangerous." Said The Doctor. "When you get to Equestria find the TARDIS. There is something that I need in there." The Doctor began to fade away. "I don't have enough strength to talk much longer. Find the TARDIS it's hidden near the facility what I need should be in the console room  under the stairs. Good luck!" The Doctor said as he vanished.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 8:48 PM | Message # 678
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat slammed the glass onto the bar hard enough for it to rattle the four other empty shot glasses lined up along side it. The bar tender, an older man with graying hair and a perpetual frown looked at Kat disapprovingly. "You brake thous and it go's on your tab, along with clean up."

"Oh shut up." Kat growled fishing a handful of bills from her pocket and tossing them on the bar. "That will cover any stupid charges you want to throw on!" Picking up her jacket she drunkenly stormed out into the warm desert night. The moon was high in the sky and the empty landscape seemed to go on forever as leaned against one of a dozen motorcycles parked along the side of the road hose.

"Nice place." Mac said, pushing off from the side of the the building. "You having fun?"

Kat spat on the ground. "Ya, I am."

Mac shook his head and gave his sister a disproving look. "Yes, when it comes to making sure your having a good time, there is no one better in the world."

"I haven't forgotten why I came back up to Maine." Kat throw a leg over the motorcycle and revved the engine. "I know what I am doing!"

As Kat's eyes slowly opened to the dim first light of morning, she heard her brothers last words echoing in her head. 'Of coarse you do.'

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 2:10 AM | Message # 679
Lieutenant general
Dr. G listened to Twilight  thoughtfully. "Have you ever considered what darkness really is what being evil actually means?" She turned back to him confused. "Look I'd like to think that hatred is a form of darkness we are all capable of feeling. The fact that Colgate was overcome by hers and made a mistake merits punishment but it does not merit a permanent punishment.  People and ponies I'd like to believe are capable of Reform and Rarity and even your Princess Luna were able to overcome their darkness with love why not Colgate? I believe in the good that Mac believed of her. She's trying to help find cure for this terrible mess therefore she can't possibly be all that bad. And as for Kat Twilight well I'm still reserving judgement on my opinion of her. I was able to accept that D wasn't going to hurt Dash why can't you accept that we can reform Colgate's hatred with Love and Kindness? Dr. G asked. "I doubt Rarity would fall for someone who didn't have a good heart. Besides I believe in Mac's final words in his belief that Colgate is good and you should too." Dr. G said. "Has she not suffered enough with living with her crime and killing the one person she thought she could trust? And now she trusts Rarity and you want me to take that from Rarity and Colgate just because of some semblance of justice?

Rarity smiled sadly. "It's ok Mac she needs some kind of closure. Hell Dr. G probably does too. He's basically fighting Twilight on whether or not Colgate should be a prisoner because of what happened. Honestly Hasn't she suffered enough? Rarity Asked Mac sadly. "I mean Love and Kindness are the only things that saved me when I was Evil. Hell those things even helped Discord in some sick way." Rarity pointed out.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 2:55 AM | Message # 680
Generalissimo
Twilight shook her head. "No I don't think she should be permanently punished, but I think you can't see past a black and white way of seeing this. For you, its all one or the other, Colgate is capable of good and there for should be let off with the hope of redemption though love or she is evil and needs to be punished without mercy." She gave the doctor a steady look. "I am sorry, but I don't accept your way of looking at this. I am sure she can make up for what she has done, but I don't think she has come even close enough to be given the leeway she has been allowed. Luna was trapped on the moon or 1000 years and Discord spent even longer trapped in stone before they turn themselves around. Colgate killed someone while trying to kill someone else she has shown no sign on having made peace with and her punishment? A stern talking to, a restriction on her magic and the love and comfort of one of the best ponies in the world."

Twilight shook her head. "No. Your argument requires me to believe that redemption can only come through total and immediate forgiveness and I don't accept that. A dying man's last wish dose not make it OK to risk other lives by blindly forgiving, not when there are other alternatives." She turned away from Doc G and headed back to one of the cars. "I am sorry doctor, but she has not earned the right to walk around freely or too be guarded only by Rarity. Till then, our watch is over so I will talk to you in the morning."

"Everyone is different." Mac said simply. "You never wanted to hurt your friends and it was only the external darkness that drove you over the edge. The part of you that was at the core of your being was able to use love to pull itself back to the forefront and guild you back to the light. Discord, attest from what she knows of it, wanted something he could only get by being good and so learned to restrain his darker impulses."

Mac's hand scratched Colgate behind the head, causing the mare to calm. He smiled sadly as he looked at Rarity. "She is not as self assured. She has been broken and twisted by events, but at her core... well."

Mac vanished and in his place a second Colgate materialized, though this one seemed younger and heather then then one she was still petting. "We don't honestly know our self. Half of us thinks that we are a good pony that made a horrible mistake and wants to be forgiven..."

A third Colgate steeped out from behind Rarity. "And part of us thinks that its D's fault Mac died, attest except in as far as it was Mac's own stupid fault for getting in the way and not giving us back the gun."

"And we hate our self's for that." the second Colgate snapped, glaring at the third.

"And can't forgive our self's for it." The third agreed. "Because unlike you, our darkness was not external." And with that, all three Colgates merged back into one pony, who sat back upright and looked back at Rarity with tiered, sad eyes.

"Rarity..." She whispered as the dream began to fade away into darkness.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 3:10 AM | Message # 681
Generalissimo
Kat slipped slowly pulled away from Brandon as she sat up. In the twilight of the eerily morning she pulled a jacket from the pile and existed the van. She had long ago given up on the luxury of fresh cloths and despite her disheveled sate, she had neither the time nor inclination to clean herself up in the van. Besides, she thought wryly, if Brandon woke up to her changing the poor guy would probably have a hart attack.

As she walked silently and barefoot into the tiny court yard of the car fort she saw who she was looking for. D was taking the last watch of the evening, Rainbow by his side as he scanned the town for approaching zombies. Without a sound she climbed onto the car he was sitting on and tapped him on the shoulder. D started as he turned as he say who had tapped him.

"How did you pull that off?" He asked, quietly so as not to wake the others.

"Old trick." Kat explained, sitting down. "Didn't get that nick name just because it's short. Anyway, we need to talk."

"About?" D asked.

"Colgate." Kat answered. "Pony tried to kill you and murdered my brother in the process. Now she is sleeping comfortably in the arms of her lover with no oversight, nothing, but a ring on her horn and the word of a man who hates your guts and a pony who is head over heels for her, that Colgate won't be coming back for a round two with you and Dash." She nodded towered Rainbow. "Sorry to brake it to you big guy, but if I where in her little blue horse shoes and I was gunning for someone for sleeping around with someone over radical BS, the second name on my kill list would be the lady he was after. Races traitors and all that."

Kat spat on the ground. "I'd say, if I where you, I would want to take care of guarding and watching Colgate myself."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 4:44 AM | Message # 682
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I would but I'd rather stay away from her for now." he said, Kat was about to said something as was RD but D cut them both off "don't misstake my inaction for fear, even if it is, it isn't fear of her, G, or Rarity. it is fear that I might..." he trailed off as he stepped up into a standing position and looked at the stars "do something I'd regret, don't get me wrong, it would take alot for me to be able to kill someone but I know I'm capable of it and that scares me."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 6:02 AM | Message # 683
Generalissimo
"Don't be dramatic." Kat rolled her eyes as she pulled D back to a sitting position. "I'm not telling you to fight her, I want you to keep an eye on her. She has her magic repressed, for now and if you take over gaurd duty or even just push to have Brandon or Dash take over from Rarity, then there is a much better chance its going to STAY suppressed."

She looked at D seriously. "You can make all the pretty speeches you want, but if you don't act, Doc and Rarity will have there way and free Colgate and at that point its only a mater of time before she kills one of you or you kill her. If you truly want to not kill anyone then man the fuck up and prevent a situation that would lead to blood shed before it happens!"

"You act or you die or someone you care about dies. That's how it works. You can make all the pretty speeches you want and then tell yourself that there was nothing you could have done when the blood hits the ground, but if you truly want to make up for the bad things you have done if your life, you are going to start by cutting the dramatic crape and doing the right thing." Kat's face was mere inches from D's as she finished, "Now, look me in the eyes and tell me your to afraid of what you might do to definitely let something terrible happen."

"Hey, is the speech guy back?" The first observer asked, yawning and sipping his morning coffee. "He was grate! Loved that guy!"

"Nah, some jack off with a sword is posing while that girl with the cute butt talks to him." The second reported without much enthusiasm.

"Shame." The first said, handing his companion a mug.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 6:17 AM | Message # 684
Lieutenant general
Dr. G dozed quietly Twilight's words kinda stung him deeply. He had never really taken Twilight to be so harsh. Perhaps He'd ask Rarity when she woke up.  As it was light was starting to filter in so it was time to act. He noticed Kat talking to D and a bad feeling washed over him. He walked over to the Van where Brandon slept and politely knocked. "Hey Brandon. Can we talk? " He whispered

"Rarity..." Colgate muttered snapping awake.

"Colgate darling." Rarity whispered waking up. "I'm so sorry. But you can't keep hating yourself. I'm going to Love and Tolerate you until you are better." Rarity said kissing Colgate on the lips.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-09-19, 6:22 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 6:33 AM | Message # 685
Generalissimo
"Thank you." Colgate mumbled, still groggy as she slowly came back to herself. Her eyes shot open as Rarity kissed her then closed aging as she  laid back. "Well that's one way to wake up from a bad dream." She smiled.

As Colgate looked out one of the windows she blinked. "What time is it?"

"Before dawn." Rarity whispered as Twilight snored from the row of seats over.

Colgate blinked again then grind. "Well in that case we still have a little time before the others wake up." She grabbed Rarity and pulled her down. "You keep giving me all these kisses and I think its about time I started paying you back for them."

Dinky woke from her bizarre dreams of sailing on a blue boat with Mommy, dr. Time and miss. Cat with a start as a soft knock came from one of the doors. For a second she felt as if she was back in the horrible, dark boat with miss. Cat, but then the strange, but comforting face of dr. Doctor appeared at the window.

"Hey Brandon. Can we talk?"

Dinky wriggled out of her mothers embrace and scrambled over the seat the door, landing on mr. Brandon as she went and causing the human wince. She fumbled with the door until it opened, catching herself just before she fell out into the street. "Good morning Doctor." She yawned.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 6:53 AM | Message # 686
Major general
Brandon woke up hearing Dr. G's knocking. Brandon yawned  saw the doctor tapping  on the window.  Brandon opened the door and got out of the van. "Hey Doc how's it hanging." Brandon muttered as he stretched. 

"I trust you slept well." said Dr. G.

"Yeah, wonderful." Said Brandon. "Just a little stiff is all."

"I'd say you are." said G raising an eyebrow.

"What do you..?" began Brandon looked down and looked back at Dr. G embaraced. "Um... yeah, forgot my pants." said Brandon awkwardly. "Was wondering why it was so chilly. Brandon pulled on his jeans with a grimace of embaressment.  Brandon cleared his throught and addressed the doctor pretending nothing had happened. "So what did you want to talk about ?" Brandon asked.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 7:02 AM | Message # 687
Generalissimo
"What are you talking about?" Dinky asked, confused. "Is mr. Brandon hurt?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 7:14 AM | Message # 688
Major general
Brandon turned to see Dinky standing nearby. "Um... no, Dinky I'm fine. what made you say that?" asked Brandon warily.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Friday, 2014-09-19, 7:15 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 7:16 AM | Message # 689
Lieutenant general
Before Brandon's wardrobe malfuntion.

Dr. G ruffles Dinky's mane "Awww you're so sweet Dinky was it?" The filly nodded. Dr. G felt like maybe just maybe there was hope in this world.

*Post Brandon's pants.
"Ummm Dinky I think I have a present for you. Here it's not chocolate but it's a sugar cube." 

"Thanks Dr. Doctor!" Dinky Said running back to Derpy

"And to answer your previous question mine are hanging well thank you." Dr. G said then added

"Though next time you want to show your dominance you should prob not do it in front of a Kid." Dr. G. said laughing as he poked a little fun at the situation.

"I actually wanted to talk to You about Kat." Dr. G said a little more seriously.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 7:21 AM | Message # 690
Major general
"Ok," Said Brandon." What about ?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz