MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 9:56 PM | Message # 706
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat swallowed. "Brandon." She looked at him in the eyes, suddenly very serious. "Do you really want to ask me that? I don't want to lie to you, but... We don't have to go there."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:16 PM | Message # 707
Major general
Group: Users
"Listen,Kat, I like I've said before I'm crazy about you and I trust you, but some people have some suspicions of you that I don't want to believe." Said Brandon. His heart felt heavy as he choked out the next words." Part of me is frightened of what I might learn, but I can't ignore these questions that have been brought up. If I don't know the truth,it'll drive me crazy! I'll try not to think less of you for what you say. So, just give it to me straight. I...I can take it."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Friday, 2014-09-19, 11:20 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 0:39 AM | Message # 708
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D just stood there and let Kat's words sink in... "I need to talk to Colgate."

RD's eyes widen at D's statement "whoa, hold up, didn't you just say you might do something you'd regret?"

"thats why I have to, just like Kat said if this keeps up somethings gonna happen. I have to try." D said as he lept down and walked to the Colgate's Car

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 2:04 AM | Message # 709
Generalissimo
As D opened the van doors Colgate blushed furiously and scrambled out of Rarity's embrace. "What the hay are you doing here?" She demanded, voice filled with a mix of anger and embarrassment.

Kat sighed and sagged into the seat. "Ya, I figured as much." She looked at Brandon and began to speak then sighed again. "God dame it, I really don't want to lie to you!" She suddenly punched the dash board. "If I lie to you, you hate me when the truth comes out and if I tell you the truth, you hate me anyway." She let out a long, tired breath and then dropped her head onto the steering wheel. "Alright. I knew about the cure before I meet you guys."

Kat turned her head away and stared out the window as she began her story.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 2:04 AM | Message # 710
Generalissimo
Back when everything first started I was down in New Hampshire. It was just about the closet I had come to going back and talking to James since me and him went our own ways. I had just lost my nerve when the portals opened up. That changed everything, before there was all the time in the world to make things up and work shit out, but when the world feel apart, well I sorta knew Jame's would never have made it without me.

Problem was, apparently James wasn't satisfied bunkering down and waiting on a sister he had long written off as a flake and a crook to come back for him and ended up sending off an email about having found a cure. Thing is, when you send an E-Mail like that out, people who know to look for things like that don't have all that much trouble finding you.

So I had barely crossed the state line when I get a call from an old... friend of mine. Two bite hired muscle who went by the name "Rocket". Rocket and I worked together for awhile till he joined up with a PMC a year back and I hadn't seen him since, but apparently he remembered me just fine, because I got word from him that James had stolen something from his new employers and that there was some serious benefits to getting it back.

So the plan was simple. I would steal a boat, meet up with him and his new pales, then I talk to James and convince him, his hostage and his friend's to hope on the boat and we all sale off into a special portal they had opened up int he lake. If James didn't want to go, they had a big old pile of monsters they would send though to scare him into wanting the way out. Of coarse, that would not happen unless I could not convince him, which I knew I could do. In exchange, we would all be given safety in there facility. For safety and guaranteed safety for my brother, you better believe I jumped on that offer!

Things started out fine. I found a boat and loaded up with just enough food to last in case things when wrong and took it and the truck after finishing off there previous owners. No, they where dead when I found them so don't give me that look. Anyway, I had everything I need and days to go before the deadline so all I had to do was keep a low profile and everything would be just fine.

So of cores that's when I saw Dinky. She had gotten lost and wondered out on her own, just this poor little kid without anyone around to protect her and here comes this group of zombies, chasing her down till she could not run anymore. It was just one kid, millions, hell billions maybe died when all this happened and if I had just kept driving it... But... I saw her crying and struggling and next thing I knew I was emptying my last clip into the rotten monsters. I ran back to the trunk and floored it, but that god dame boat screwed me. We went over a soft shoulder and into a tree.

Maybe, even then, if I just left Dinky I could have made a run for it. We would not have the boat, but attest Rocket would have followed my plan and we would have got James out safely with... Colgate, I guess. But I couldn't, so I grabbed Dinky and hid in the boat.

Thous last few days where the worst of my life... I doubted Rocket would be all that clean without me being there, but I had to hope. Then you all showed up and I thought, 'maybe its not to late! Maybe James is still alive and if I can trick them into bringing me to him for a reward I can still save him!'

Then I saw his body... and I wanted to tear Rocket's head off! I wanted to kill him and his employers and his friends and everyone who put my brother's life bellow there fucking greed!

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 2:05 AM | Message # 711
Generalissimo
"Then I find out... she murdered him. And Dinky's mothers best friend was defending her and so was my brothers's friend's and... and..." Kat clenched her hands into fits and punched the dash hard enough to crack it. "And Jame's last wish was for her to live so you could save the world." She sobbed and hit the dash again, breaking it. "And I have to watch her playing with her girl friend and living it up while my brother rots in a shallow grave with some stupid rock over it!"

She wiped the tears from her face, but instead smeared blood from her cut hand across her cheeks in a gash streak. "And for years I have been kicked around by this horrible world and now instead of sitting back and letting it burn, I have to try and save it because the last person I really gave a shit about asked me to before leaving me all alone.

She looked at Brandon, blood and tears straining her face. "I am sorry. I just... I really did think you where sweet and decent and the closet thing to a real friend I have had in a long time. When Dinky when back to her mother... I felt so empty and you where so kind. I just wanted one good thing in my life that was mine.... you know?" She sighed. "I am sorry, I used you and treated you like shit just to get something for myself. That's just what I do. You deserved better then that, but I guess I can't do any better."

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 6:15 AM | Message # 712
Major general
Brandon's eyes began to mist as Kat told her story. It was almost too much for him to take in at once. He whiped the blood from her cheek. He whispered in her ear "I don't hate you". Brandon held Kat in his arms allowing her to cry on his shoulder. "Although I'm shocked you were  in league with a PMC that was trying to kill us.  I'm not sure if you are aware that Rocket attacked Derpy, Rarity, Colgate and Rainbow Dash. We were able to capture him alive and interigate him. He seemed to originally after Colgate but he seemed more intrested in Rainbow. He told us that the PMC was behind the whole zombie out break. After that we agreed to let him walk away since he would be kiled for revealing too much information. l Also doubt that the PMC would up hold their end of the bargin. I'm not angry with you. I'm just angry with the bastards who manipulated you to do their dirty work."

Brandon paused for a second."And one other thing," he said. "Your brother didn't leave you alone. You've got Dinky and Derpy and D and Rainbow and Dr. G and Twilight and Rarity and Colgate, despite how you may feel about her. And most of all you've got me."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 6:53 AM | Message # 713
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was about one second too late in catching up to D.  Just in time to get the scream and notice Colagte and Rarity's compromising position. He stifled a laugh. (Of all the people) Dr. G thought amused.

"What the hay are you doing here?" Colgate yelled.

"Um Darling perhaps you should hear him out before yelling." Rarity said calming Colgate some.

"Umm D. You should have probably knocked to avoid an unwanted anatomy lesson." Dr. G said Chastising D who looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Colgate try to be nice I mean he did ruin your - I'm not sure what exactly he ruined-" Dr. G said looking at the two ponies.

"Regardless D. Let's give them a minute to Erm Clean Up and then you can try to talk to them." Dr. G said leading the Shocked D away. (Man acts like he's never seen... Oh well Not everyone here is Vet.) Dr. G thought still laughing to himself.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 7:39 AM | Message # 714
Generalissimo
*There are tears in my eyes Timeknight.*

Kat squeezed Brandon tightly in her embrace. "Thank you." She whispered horsey. "I... thank you so much!" She winced as her bloodied hand clenched around Brandon's shoulder. "Fuck. Why did I hate that stupid thing?"

She gently, reluctantly pulled away from Brandon as she examined her hand. "Son of a bitch, attest its shallow." She removed her shirt and quickly wrapped it around her hand, wincing aging as she pulled it tight. "Well, attest I brought a few extra's right?" She laughed nervously as she looked over at Brandon and saw his embarrassed expression.

"What?" Kat asked, suddenly becoming self continuous as she lowered her good hand to cover the pale scares around her abdomen. The tattoo's crisis crossing her her arms where harder to conceal without her shirt however and Kat felt her own face turning red as Brandon stated. "OK, so I am not a butty queen, alright dude, sorry to burst your bubble."

Brandon started and looked guiltily up to her eyes. "What?"

Kat laughed. "Oh my god, you are such a dork!" She leaned forward and kissed Brandon. "But your my dork and I don't want that to ever change." She leaned out of her seat and planted another kiss on Brandon's lips as she fumbled for the door. "Now its sorta chilly and I need another shit and maybe a proper bandage from the doctor, but..." She smiled and wiped the rest of the tears and blood from her face till no physical signs remained of her brake down save for the cut hand and the slight puffiness of her cheeks. "I won't forget this Cap. I can't remember the last time someone was this kind to me without asking for something back."

She ran a hand under Brandon's shirt and playfully pinched him as she existed the car. "One last thing though." She said, looking suddenly serious. "Rocket is allot of things, but suicidal is not one of them. If he walked away after giving you information and told you that by doing so he was going to die and he didn't beg and plead to stick around... then he either didn't give you as much as you think he did or he has something to bargain with. Either way, I bet you dollars to donuts he's not dead and that his bosses now know more about you guys then you know about them." She turned and walked bare foot back towered the fort. "I gotta get a shit and find the doc, you come find find me when your can walk into camp poking one of the ponies eye's out." Brandon looked down and blushed harder then ever as Kat laughed.

*Oh my god G...*

"Can we please talk about... anything else?" Colgate asked in a strangled voice, frantically brushing herself as she stepped out of the van, closing the door or the equally mortified Rarity. "Because D this had better be pretty impotent!" She glared at Doctor G, "And will you stop laughing!? Its not funny!"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 8:21 AM | Message # 715
Colonel general
D's eyes had only just finished twitching "that was not something I needed to see." He turned to G "thanks man for getting me out of there, I just kinda froze up back there" D blushed as RD began laughing. "Yeah go ahead laugh it up" he said with a smile.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 8:33 AM | Message # 716
Generalissimo
Colgate flushed. "Seriously, you came to me, D."

"Phrasing, boom!" Kat called as she walked over to Doctor G. "Hey Doc, can you look at my hand for a second? I sorta did something stupid trying to get into one of the cars over there."

Colgate sighed. "That's it, I am going back to the van if you don't talk to me right now!"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 9:14 AM | Message # 717
Colonel general
he sighed "we need to talk more in depth about what happened in that clearing, as of right now we're not on the best of terms." He laughed " I mean you tried to kill me," he held up his hand in front of rarity "please let me ask, I have to know why you shot Mac. Why you are trying to shoot me."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 9:47 AM | Message # 718
Generalissimo
Colgate frowned. "Seriously?" She asked, "You want to ask me that?" She looked at Kat who was talking to Doctor Gibson and then leaned into D. "Because I think you know the answers to both thous questions already." She looked D square in the eyes. "I didn't mean to kill Mac and I am sorry I killed him, but he got in between the two of us. And I think, deep down you know that in the end that's a dangerous place to be." Her eyes flicked involuntarily towered Dash before returning to D. "There are only so many friends who will stand between you and me before this ends." Her voice was little more then a whispered hiss as she touched the tip of her inert horn to D's for head.

Colgate's eyes flashed dangerously as she glared at D. "Its your fault Mac is dead. His blood is as much on your hands and it is on my hooves. We both have a price to pay and neither of us will be paying alone." Her voice dropped even lower till even D could barley hear her. "I know where you and her sleep."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 10:24 AM | Message # 719
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stopped laughing finally and looked at Kat's hand. "Hold on a sec while I get my bag." Dr. G said going into the Van.

He saw an embarrassed Rarity.  "Hey there is no shame in love. Just a shame it had to be D to walk in on it. Be grateful it wasn't Twilight." Dr. G said petting Rarity who nodded and left the Van to join the others. (That smell is pungent!) Dr. G thought shaking his head. Twilight awoke with a start as Dr. G got his bag.

"What's That Smell?" She asked.

"I'm not sure what you are talking about Twilight but I'm heading out to help Kat. You should think about our conversation some more." Dr. G said as he left the Van.

"I'm Back!" Dr. G called with his gloves on as he approached Kat. She looked at him carefully.

"Now Let's take a look. Hmmm" He took off the makeshift dressing. "Jesus you did a number to your hand. what were you doing when this happened telling some deep dark secret or something that made you mad?" Dr. G asked shaking his head. "Sorry that's not a nice joke."

He poured some Alcohol on the wound. Kat winced. "Yeah it's a Bitch I know." Dr. G said as he began placing gauze over the deep gash.

"So Tell me something Kat why after all this time did you come find Mac when the world was falling apart?" Dr. G asked applying an alcohol soaked gauze to Kat's wound.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-09-20, 10:28 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 10:41 AM | Message # 720
Generalissimo
"What were you doing when this happened telling some deep dark secret or something that made you mad?"" Kat scowled as the Doctor examined the wound.  "Sorry, that's not a nice joke."

"Not much of a joke in the first place." Kat muttered.

Next the doctor took out a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Kat winced at the sight of the painful disinfectant, "Yeah it's a bitch, I know." Doc G sympathized.

"Its not the only one around h-YOW!" Kat clenched her hands as the disinfectant took effect.

As Kat clenched at her arm, Doc G took Kat's hand and began wrapping gaze around it. "So tell me something Kat. Why after all this time did you come to gind Mac when the world was falling apart? Convent timing for a reunion."

Kat's eyes narrowed as she looked at Doctor G. "What, a sister can't decided to swing by and drop in on her big brother? There's no conspiracy about wanting to be with family after things go crazy." She looked down at her bare feet and silently cursed herself for not putting her shoes back on.

She flicked her eyes towered the van. "Anyway, I thought you where watching Colgate, so unless she and Rarity are exhibitionists, I would hazard a guess you where slaking off to do something more important then watching her?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz