MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-21, 4:28 AM | Message # 61
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac hefted his makeshift armaments and pushed out of the cabin, staying crouched as he slowly crept towered the tree line. "Come on, I want tom find the ponies missing friend." He stage whispered. "And stick to melee as long as we are near the cabin. Once you boys head out to cheek that thing down the way, you can do what you want, but as long as we are in a fixed place, shooting off the guns should be an emergency only thing."

SommeGuyDate: Monday, 2014-07-21, 5:59 AM | Message # 62
Private
Group: Users
Quade had decided many times to say his spiel about himself, each time getting interrupted by events such as Dr. G finding the radios, Octavia at the front door, and the appearance of the zombie. Each time he decided to wait until later. Now, with the group splitting up he decided to throw in his two cents before they parted. "Before anyone leaves I'd like to tell you how I think I can help."  Quade found a table and put down his bag, preparing to unpack it "well, to start off with my skills, I'mm trained with a longsword, spear, bow and rifle. I also have plenty of experience with cooking, and I'm familiar with all the generic survival skills you would learn in scouts. I also have experience with programming and technical support, so I could help you chqnge your phone's sim card, or make you a fancy new screen saver for your laptop... I guess..." Quade stopped for a moment to think about what he said "Okay, forget technology. But I have some cooking supplies with me" he said beginning to unpack his bag "I have a portable stove, a water purifier, and a collection of high quality knives" He looked over to rose and said "tell me if you think that would be useful" he went back to his bag "some first aid supplies, and a small axe, it's mostly just for cutting small branches, but if you think it would help you, just tell me."

"I was going to stay near the cabin, because as mack said, it would be easier to stay concealed if we have people using mele around here. Mind you if you think I could help you I'll go with you, and I think twilight would be willing to help to." 
twilight nodded in agreement to the notion

*first of all I would like to apologize for not posting very often, I've been rather busy lately*
*second I would like to apologize for the long wall of text which was basically a list, I just wanted to put out whatever people might find useful*
*sorry*

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-07-21, 6:51 AM | Message # 63
Major general
"Alright, no guns. Makes sence." said Brandon holstering his hand gun. He rumaged into his Bacpack and produced an aluminium baseball bat. "Yo, Derpy!" called Brandon. Derpy emerged from the garbage can a banana peel sitting comically on her head. "We're headed out to find Octavia's friend. It would be best if you came along." Derpy climbed out of the garbage shaking the banana peel from her mane.

"I thought you wanted me to hide." said Derpy.

"I did" Brandon Admitted."but I think you'll be safer with me." 

"I can take care of myself." mumbled Derpy

Brandon sighed. He didn't mean to be so overly protective of Derpy, but ever since he found wandering the streets with a cardboard box stuck on her head, he had sworn to himself that he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Brandon took an adjustable wrench from his tool belt  and handed it to Derpy "Here, if anything tries to hurt you, go nuts." Brandon sniffed. "You better hose off, that cabbage smell could wake the dead!" They both laughed.

"Way ahead of you." said Derpy picking up a garden hose.

TravisDate: Monday, 2014-07-21, 8:23 AM | Message # 64
Sergeant
Travis stood by as the corpse was dispatched. Brandon called out that they were going to search for Octavia's friend, Travis turned towards Applejack and Johnny who were standing near a giant tree. "Hey Johhny there's a search party going for the ponies friend. I'm gonna go and see if I can help track him down. I want you to take Applejack and go ahead to start digging out the cart."

Johnny showed a look of concern
"I'm not even sure where the cart is let alone be able to fix it."

Travis shook his head "Well we saw the cart so im sure she can lead you. as for danger, were still deep in the forest so i doubt theres gonna be a more than a few of them, and Applejack has one mean back kick. Anyways I figure you out of everyone here problably have the most experience with avoiding detection."

Johnny nodded and Travis chuckled and grabbed a shovel that was leaning agianst the cabin "here you'll need this" Travis gave him the shovel and then glared "if any thing happens to her ill personally hunt you down... Well if there's trouble call on the radio." Travis then ran to catch up with Dr. G and the rest of the group "hey guys I can help track him"

Johnny turned to Meet Applejack both wearing a confused look. A moment of silence before Applejack finally spoke "well sugarcube I guess we should head out" he nodded and they left towards the cart.

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 0:58 AM

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-07-21, 9:11 PM | Message # 65
Lieutenant
Johnny shrugged thinking about what Travis had told him. Still confused on why Travis wanted us to go. But he was right for the most part, unless we get ganked by a heard of zombies we'll be able to handle it or avoid it. I doubt finding Octavia's friend shouldn't take more than an hour unless he's...

He was broken from his chain of thought by Applejack "Well sugarcube I guess we should head out"
Johnny nodded and they silently went out towards the buried cart with shovel in hand.
Fluttershy stayed by Colgate's side as the people went searching for Octavia's friend. She didn't know why Colgate was sick but the fact she was in pain made Fluttershy sad. She put a hoof to her head ad noticed her fever was coming back so she went grabbed a small towel soaked it in cool water and placed it over Colgate's forehead "please get better soon I don't know what they'll do if they think your becoming like the monsters outside" Fluttershy turned to face a window where she  saw something moving off in the distance,

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-07-21, 10:50 PM | Message # 66
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stayed behind Mac but followed Machete ready. He figured He'd be useful in case this Cameron fellow was hurt. Besides he wasn't really so excited about clearing out the cabin next door. As Travis explained to Johnny about  the cart Dr. G had a thought.
"Well if there's trouble call on the radio." Travis said.
"Also you have that fist aid kit should you need it." Dr. G added as Johnny and Applejack left with a shovel in hand.  They set off Travis catching up and offering his tracking skills.
"Now Ocatavia was it? He asked the Grey Mare in a Bow-tie who nodded in acknowledgement. "Where were you and Cameron last before you two got separated?" Dr. G asked concern for  Octavia's companion etched on his face.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-07-21, 10:50 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-21, 10:56 PM | Message # 67
Generalissimo
*SommeGuy, don't worry about it. Real life is a thing we just all have to deal with. And don't worry about having to be useful. Just find something that you think looks fun and jump in on it.*

Mac nodded back at Quade. "Sounds like your going to be a useful guy to have around. If you want to help out, take a run around the back of the cabin and take out any of thous things that are sneaking around back there." He then turned back and carefully made his way back into the forest. If the ponies friend was out there and he was not in trouble then they could be walking straight into a trap, but if he WAS in trouble... Letting a man die out of fear was the first set on a slippery slop.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-22, 2:52 AM | Message # 68
Colonel
Cameron's mouth had been taped shut with the roll of electric tape that he had packed in his bag. The man, who Cameron had come to mentally refer to as "Asshole" or just "Ass" rather intelligently, had dragged him slightly deeper into the forest so that the cabin was only barely visible and tied him up with some rope in Ass's bag. Ass had been talking to himself about how he planned on handling Cameron's ransom, "I'll just wait until the middle of the night so that they aren't expecting it!" he said proudly looking at Cameron expecting a nod of agreement before realising he wasn't going to get one "Look, so long as your friends have food and don't try anything stupid you'll be fine" Cameron had tried to explain that he didn't know them before he had his mouth taped shut, but Ass didn't believe him.

"Now Ocatavia was it?" Octavia nodded to him "Where were you and Cameron last before you two got separated?" Octavia took note of the concern on his face she appreciated it somewhat and it made her feel just a little better knowing she was with people that wanted to help her.

"We were just down in the forest that way" she said pointing with her hoof down one of the many openings in the trees that led deeper into the darkening forest, "We should get a move on before dark otherwise we'll never find our way out"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-22, 5:22 AM | Message # 69
Major general
Brandon, Derpy, Johnny, Applejack and Travis  trekked through the woods to find the abandoned cart  and perhapse Octavia's friend. The party reached a ditch filled with thorns. entangled in the thorns was an old wooden cart. Much of the wood was rotten  and the axle was rusted from being exposed to the moist ground for so long. Close by the rear left wheel lay smashed to pieces.

"Well here it is." said Brandon

"Those thorns look only slightly problematic." said Johnny " Our machetes can easily cut through them."

Travis inspected the cart. "Looks like a real fixer-upper. Are you sure we can still use it?"

Brandon looked over the cart again."I don't know, but It's what we've got."

After a couple of hours the thorns were completely cleared out and the cart hoisted  out of the ditch. The party had taken their machettes to the thorns, and with the Applejack and Derpy  they pulled the cart out of the ditch using ropes. 

The sun was setting as the group took a rest before returning to base. Upon further inspection  Brandon found some faded letters painted on the side o the cart. "EPS. I wonder what it could mean."

Derpy squinted at the lettering and shrugged.

"Wait theirs something under this smudge" said Travis rubbing away the mud revealing an ensignia of a pony holding an envelope in its fore hoof.

"Wait, I know that symbol!"said Derpy. "That's the symbol of the Equstrian Postal Service! This cart is from Equestria!"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-22, 7:07 PM | Message # 70
Lieutenant general
Dr. G. agreed wholeheartedly with Octavia's statement the forest at night was not easy to navigate and would be full of all kinds of nighttime visitors. Dr. G. continued following  Mac into the forest now heading in the direction Octavia had indicated.  He could have sworn he saw gratitude in Octavia's eyes. As they made their way in Dr G asked Octavia "So your companion is he trustworthy?" she nodded then added:

"I do hope he is not hurt" Octavia said a look of worry crossing her eyes.

"I'm sure he's fine. And if not I'm sure we can help him." Dr. G whispered. The  forest was getting darker as they went in deeper. A dark feeling hung in the evening air.  They passed a tree and Octavia stopped looking at the tree.
"Is something wrong?" Dr. G. asked Octavia pointed to the tree silently. Dr. G looked up into the tree there was a strip of camo colored cloth. "Hey Mac come take a look at this." Dr. G said with urgency.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-07-22, 7:08 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-22, 9:26 PM | Message # 71
Generalissimo
Mac hurried forwarded at the Doctors request. "Ah!" He whispered, triumphantly. "Alright, that's a start. So if your friend was here and got caught in the tree then..." He bent down and examined the underbrush around the tree. "There!" He pointed to an area of smashed and trampled vegetation. "Now I'm no tracker, but either your buddy was rolling around down here or something grabbed him." He slowly followed the path of snapped twins and trampled under brush. "And I bet you dollars to donuts that if we follow this mess, we are going to find your friend in no time." He hefted his ax sheepishly and added. "Though now I sorta wished I brought the gun..."

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 1:50 AM | Message # 72
Sergeant
Travis was impressed at Mac's deductive reasoning. Travis couldn't tell whether there was more than one kidnapper but if there wasn't then this guy might be a loose cannon and if this loose cannon had firearms then this could get bad. Travis unzipped his bag and pulled out his Walther PPK, a small gun fitted with a silencer given to him by his dad on his 12th birthday. It was the same type of gun used by the spy in his favorite movie. Travis snapped back to reality "if anyone is uncomfortable with the idea of killing someone then you might wanna wait at the cabin because this might get ugly" Travis revealed his silenced pistol. he noticed Mac walking walking with an axe "you might wanna hold onto this for now, ya know just in case" Travis gestured to the shotgun on his back.

*to clerify I did send applejack with the cart team and offered tracking skills to G and Mac. I assume I'm still with them as they search for Cameron

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 4:59 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 4:28 AM | Message # 73
Lieutenant general
*Holy Crap Travis can Teleport! JK a slight mix up I'm sure. Perhaps Applejack discovered the insignia and said those lines. I'm going to assume Travis  is with Mac and I.*

"Well before we go in Guns Blazing Travis, keep in mind we aren't too far away from the cabin. I don't mind shooting or Killing if I need to But we might be able to solve this issue without force." Dr. G said pulling out his Beretta and re-holstering it. "For now let's follow the trail and see what we are up against. Octavia you should go back to the cabin to be safe but if you choose to come with you should stay behind us to avoid being hurt or worse." Dr. G said turning to Octavia and looking her in the eyes.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 4:28 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 6:19 AM | Message # 74
Colonel general
Group: Checked
a rustling grabs everyones attention, down the road a young man armed to the teeth with swords and blades rushes towards the group. upon reaching the group he drops a dark pink mare unceremoniously in front of the party "look after her for a moment will you" he says turning back down the road to a small group of ten Walkers, mostly humans with some ponies, unsheathing his katana, machete and a small dagger off his wrist "I've been waiting for this for so long. come at me you undead maggot sacks!" he yells rushing the small horde.

this is Demeanoris, a young man from Georgia, USA. an avid Gamer, collecter of bladed weapons, Brony and.... a Zombie outbreak preper.

"hey, plesure to meet you" the pink mare sighs "my names Pinkamena Diane Pie, yours?"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 8:02 AM | Message # 75
Major general
Brandon and Derpy  stared in awe as the stranger ran headlong into the forrest.

"Derpy," said Brandon after a moment of silence,"did a walking cuttlery shop just run by, drop off a pink talking pony, and run Leroy Jenkins style into a horde of Zombies?"

"Yep." said Derpy

"Good," said Brandon, "I can cross that off the list of things that I never thought I'd see or say."

"You suppose  that he'll need our help?" asked Derpy "He is out numbered ten to one."

"Nah, I think he's got it." said Brandon. 

Derpy shot Brandon a look. The look. She stared at Brandon tilting her head her left eye drifting out of focus.

"Ok, fine! We'll help! Just don't give me the 'derp stare'". said Brandon taking  out his baseball bat. "Johnny, Applejack watch my back. We've got to make sure this guy doesn't do anything stupid."

*Sorry about the confusion with Travis's location.  I must have misread  a post regarding where travis was going. We probably should keep track of everyone's location in the the Q&A forum*

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz