MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 6:13 AM | Message # 736
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Hey D." Kat smiled and waved, propping up Dinky. "I want you to meet my little friend Dinky."

"Hi mr. D!" Dinky chirped.

"I love this kid!" Kat smiled and rubbed the little filly mane. "She is such a peach." Kat bent down and put Dinky on the ground as she asked, "I saw you and Colgate squaring off like a couple of gun singers. Very dramatic."  She looked up at him with a curious expression. "What the... heck happened between you two? I swear it looked like you where at one each others thoughts, but then she said that thing about your brother... Did you make up or something?"

Dinky looked up at D's swords with a mixture of aw and curiosity. "Cool." She muttered. "Are you a knight mr. D?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 6:23 AM | Message # 737
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"no unfortunately we didn't, not for a lack of trying on my part" he said a clear look of consternation on his face, afterwards he took her to a little foal and smiled "not as much as I'd like but yea, I kinda am thank you young miss" he said with a bow

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 6:33 AM | Message # 738
Generalissimo
Kat frowned then bent down to Dinky. "Hey, Dinky?"

"What?" Dinky asked?

"There's something on your head!" Kat shouted.

"What?" Dinky squeaked. Kat lunged forward and clapped her hands over Dinky's ears and turned up to look at D, her eyes suddenly burning.

"Lesion D, I am not going to sit back and wait for Colgate to kill you or Dash! You don't want to kill her and neither do I." She spat on the ground behind Dinky. "OK that's not true, I want to kill her more then I have ever wanted to kill anyone in my entire life and that's saying something, but we need her." She sighed. "Besides that's not how James wanted it and and I doubt there is any happy ending down that road, but that dose not mean we don't have options!" She glared at D. "Its time to step the fuck up D. She is a clear threat to you and Rainbow Dash especially as long as Doc and Rarity are watching her. I don't trust Doctor G as far as I can throw him and Rarity is far to blinded by love to be a gaurd. You need to stand up to Doc, for Dash's sake."

She lifted her hands off Dinky's ears and grinned down at the filly. "Opp's! It was just your ears!"

Dinky giggle. "Your silly miss. Cat!"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 6:46 AM | Message # 739
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G Followed Brandon. "Oh I'll take a look. Excuse us Dinky and Kat." Dr. G said Curtly following Brandon. 

Rarity led the way flanked by Rainbow Dash and Colgate. "Poor Octavia must be scared with his behavior. I almost pity her." rarity said sighing.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 7:00 AM | Message # 740
Colonel general
Rd laughed "yea, no kidding he's acting nuttier than Pinkie" It's not clear why to her but a shiver went up her spine as she said that, spell her posture was relaxed anyone who would pay close enough attention would see that she is in fact keeping a close eye on Colgate.

D whispered to Kat "I was about to talk with G"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 7:07 AM | Message # 741
Generalissimo
Kat nodded. "Good luck big guy." She picked up Dinky aging and smiled at the filly. "Hey, D has grown up stuff to do, so how about me and you go and play a game over my the van?"

"Aww!" Dinky whined. "But the van's boring."

"Not if you know that..." Kat looked around then leaned in to Dinky. "There the van used to belong to an evil knight who stored all his treasure in it!"

Dinky gasped and began fighting as Kat carried her back towered the van. Smiling warmly at the tiny creature in her arms.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 7:16 AM | Message # 742
Major general
Brandon lead  Dr. G to behind the car and checked to see if no one was listening. "Ok I lied about finding something. I want to talk to you about Kat. She told me a lot of stuff I know you're going to say that I'm too trusting of her and I'm too infatuated with her to see her for she really is,but She seems to trust me enough to open up to me about some personal stuff." Brandon took a deep breath. "The PMC that created the zombies was using Kat to find Mac so they could take back Colgate. Rocket, that guy who attacked us the other day, was a friend of Kat's and He and Kat were going to lure us out and capture us and take us back to the facility. Kat was only going along with it because the PMC Promised to provide protecion for her and Mac. I've informed her of the PMC's true intentions, and it maybe hard to tell,but she feels terrible for trusting them. So I want you to give her another chance." Brandon lowered his voice. "Don't tell her I said that."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 1:20 PM | Message # 743
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was surprised that Brandon was confiding in him.

"Look Brandon I care about you like a brother and that's why I can't trust her one hundred percent. I mean she was working with a guy who tried to kill us and Take Colgate and then Rainbow Dash. It's hard for me to believe that she honestly thought she could trust a company that was willing to kill people to attain a goal. At the very least she had an ulterior motive in finding Mac and capturing Colgate." Dr. G sighed heavily.

"I'm not going to fault you for wanting to see the good in her but I'd say be careful she might be hiding more secrets. I will however give her more of a chance than usual. I can't say I'll trust her one hundred percent I mean she is talking an awful lot to D and he has an incentive to want Colgate dead, but I will attempt to be more trusting of her. In exchange though I ask one favor of you." Dr. G paused Brandon looked him straight in the eyes.

"Since she trusts you s much try to talk to her more maybe try to find out more information about her past or why Mac and her sopped talking. Anything really. Also I promise not to mention anything but I ask the same of you." Dr. G said keeping eye contact. "So do we have a deal? Honestly I'm really counting on you Brandon please don't let me nor Colgate  down." Dr. G said offering Brandon his hand for a handshake.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 1:22 PM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 2:27 PM | Message # 744
Colonel
Cameron stood once again on the side of the building, he watched Octavia scout out how many of the undead were in the town. Or at least he was supposed to be watching her back instead he watched Colgate, Rarity and Rainbow make their way towards the town. They all looked rather miserable but brightened up whenever they talked to each other. (Whats that on Colgates head?) he spotted the metal ring (Maybe Colgate and Rarity are further into their relationship then I thought)

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 4:40 PM | Message # 745
Colonel general
"thanks Kat," he said before walking towards G "hey G you done talking to Brandon?"

RD thought about talking to Rarity about Colgate, she was sure there was a hidden meaning behind Colgate's last statment based on how D reacted to it but she was sure a pony couldn't have ment that, could she. a look of worry crosses her face

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:20 PM | Message # 746
Major general
*before D shows up*

Brandon shook Dr. G's hand. "I understand your concern. I'll talk to Kat about it, but I feel terrible about abusing her trust to spy on her for you. I just have one question. Why is it easier for you to forgive Colgate than it is for you to forgive Kat?

Derpy flew after the group looking for Cameron. "Guys! Wait for me! I want to help!"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 8:48 PM | Message # 747
Generalissimo
As the small group of ponies neared the store they looked up and waved to Cameron. "Hey, maybe this isn't going to be so bad after all!" Colgate commented looking relived. Then her eyes traveled down to the small hoard of zombies that had gathered around the store front, drawn in by Cameron's speech. "Or not.

She looked at her companions. "Derpy... Dash, if you two fly us up to the roof we can meet up with Cameron and Octavia just fine. I doubt a human adult is light enough to fly back down, but attest we will all be together and can figure a way back out a little  more easily. She gave Rainbow Dash a calculating look then turned to Derpy, "You don't mind carrying me, do you?"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 9:03 PM | Message # 748
Major general
Derpy gave Colgate and gave her a quizical look. "Are sure you want me to fly you up there? I'm a pretty clumsy. What if I drop you?" Derpy cringed as she remembered the state of the piano she dropped while working for the moving company. "I think you'll be safer with Rainbow Dash."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 9:47 PM | Message # 749
Colonel general
as Colgate glanced over at Rainbow she gave a devilish grin, as Colgate did a double take RD had an unintrested frown on her face and yawned, when Brushie turned back to Derpy, RD began to snicker "don't worry Derpy if you drop 'er I can catch and still hold Rares, not hard for a future Wonderbolt."

D waited for G and Brandon to finish

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 9:54 PM | Message # 750
Generalissimo
"NO! I mean, no it would be best if Dash carried Rarity." Colgate said, calming herself quickly. "Besides, I trust you Derpy, I know we where never close before all of this, but I did see you was your little filly from time to time and not once have you ever dropped something when it really mattered." She patted Derpy on the back. "Besides with how little I have eaten over the last few weeks, being on the run and in a coma and all that, I proudly only weigh about as much as Dinky right now."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz