MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 3:23 AM | Message # 856
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*heh... nice.*

"I don't know." Colgate wheezed to Octavia. "But I am pretty sure it is over. She blinked then smiled. "I am glade to see you are OK, by the way."

"Hi." Dinky said lifted a hoof off from over her eyes and waving to Octavia. "Um... are you a good pony?"

"Hey, arn't you the guy who wanted to leave me to die?" Kat asked, looking at Cameron. She sighed. "Oh whatever, it was probably crystal asshole magic or whatever." She pointed back at the van. "Octavia was in there when I came out, so I bet she is still there now."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 5:28 AM | Message # 857
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon approached Kat. "Wow things have gotten intense lately!" he said "Man, I'm glad that is over with." There was a long silence before Brandon spoke up"Things really escalated to day what with D going psychotic and us killing him. I really hope that we never have to do that again. Don't think I'm weird or anything,but i felt really catharitic to take out all my rage on D. Now, however, I feel kind of empty."

Derpy sat beside Colgate. "Hey, It's finally over. I think you can just focus on getting some rest until you get better." Said Derpy. "Is there anything you need that I can get for you?" Derpy asked.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 5:46 AM | Message # 858
Generalissimo
Kat sighed. "Things went crazy back there, that's for sure." She shook her head. "Brandon I... honestly don't know what to think about all of that. This Discord guy... what is his deal, do you know?" She looked at him seriously. "Because you guys, you, D, Doc and Rarity, you all scared me with how aggressive you all got. Hell! if not for the fact that D ended up blasting around with all that magic and going full on demon I might not be sitting here talking to you."

Kat hesitated then reached out and took Brandon's hand. "I am though. I just want you to know that... no mater how bad that got, that I am still in it for the long haul." She swallowed then looked Brandon in the eyes. "So, what is our plan?"

"Rarity?" Colgate subjected. "I mean... working legs or allot of blood would be nice, but Rarity would be a good start." She laughed weakly, but as her laughter chocked off into a series of dry coughs Colgate looked forlorn. "Derpy, after everything that has happened... are you afraid to go home?" She looked at her friend sadly. "I mean, I am terrified of never seeing Equestria aging, but I am almost as afraid of it being... like this." She closed her eyes. "I mean, I know it's going to be like this, but knowing something and seeing it..." she shook her head slowly. "Seeing friends or family turned..."

Colgate blinked away tears, "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about any of this, but..." She turned her head. "Everything is still sorta wavy and confusing. Derpy is Rarity here?"

"No, I can go get her though." Derpy offered, turning before Colgate crocked.

"Wait, I..." She sighed and turned her head away. "Can you keep a secret?"

Derpy looked around at the other ponies. Octavia was on the floor with Dinky and outside Rarity was recovering from the recent fight. She could not be sure if Colgate intended to say anything privet in front of so many ponies, but on the other hand, she did sound a little despite.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 5:53 AM | Message # 859
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was still kinda gaining his bearings. He managed to wrap himself up decently. "You should ask Twilight if she can patch that up."  Rarity suggested. "Maybe even talk to Dash she's going to need a lot of attention." Rarity said as she left Dr. G and entered the Van where Colgate was. "Hey how's my patient?" She asked sweetly. 

Dinky had run out as Rarity opened the door. She ran right up to Dr. G. 

"Dr. Doctor?" She asked.

Dr. G knelt down and smiled sweetly. "Hey Kiddo. You alright there?" Dr. G asked perhaps he could wait to talk to Twilight. Dinky Shook her head slowly. 

"Hmmm I suspected as much. Want to talk about it?" He asked kneeling down and ruffling her mane.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 6:06 AM | Message # 860
Generalissimo
Colgate's cheeks redden very slightly slightly, a noticeable change on her pale face. "Rarity? Hey, I knew you would save me." She smiled weakly. "I am still a little... out of it and the world won't stop spinning, but on the bright side I think my lower body has gone into shock from all the blood loss, because its only a little agonizingly painful now." She smiled. "Also I think I reopened my wounds when i shot Rainbow Dash... or D." She coughed. "Aside from all that I am good. How about you?"

"Its sir. D." Dinky said, pointing at the body. "And Rainbow Dash. Miss Colgate was shouting in a really soft voice and saying she wanted to kill Rainbow Dash and then sir. D was shouting and fighting with everyone and now he is..." Dinky's jaw trembled. "I think he is dead." She finished and sniffed. "And mommy was talking to miss. Colgate and said that miss. Colgate couldn't walk and that they where going to pay back D and Rainbow Dash and... and..." Dinky was at a loss for words as she sat down.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 6:32 AM | Message # 861
Major general
Brandon thought for a second "If I'm not mistaken, a portal to equestria is nearby. We should head for there,but Colgate is in no state to travel. We should try to take care of Colgate and gather supplies for our trip into Equestria."

Derpy decided to give Rarity and Colgate some privacy and went to check on Dinky. "Hey, Honey," she said hugging her daughter "everythings going to be ok."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 8:23 AM | Message # 862
Generalissimo
"Sounds like a plan." Kat agreed and picked up her shovel.

Together, the two began picking though the buildings near the edge of town who's inhabitants had been drawn out by the fighting and shooting before. Though food and fresh water where hard to find, cans, tins and bottles where found frequently enough that by the time the sun had past its high mark in the sky and began its slow decent towered the horizon, they had collected a small pile of food, along with a few bottles of pain and fever medication and a few dozen bandages.

"And lets not forget these flash lights." Kat added, tossing a bright red one to Brandon as she stood her own, much more sturdy looking light source into her belt. "I think we have enogh barriers to last us about a week with these things even if we ran them all night!" She grinned and began tossing there loot into a pair of cardboard boxs.

As she worked, she kept sneaking looks at Brandon. After a few minutes she asked, "Hey Brandon, have you ever... been with someone before?" She smiled a little grimly and tossed a bottle of water into the box. "If that's to personal I can ask if you ever killed someone, but I figure, why bring the mood down?"

Dinky hugged her mother back. "But why did sir. D get killed? He was nice to me and he never tired to bite anypony?"

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 8:47 AM | Message # 863
Lieutenant general
Dr. G Looked at Derpy and at Dinky. "Well he was a bad man." Dr. G started.

Rarity snuggled to Colgate and smiled. "I don't know if it was the blows to the knees that made you loose feeling." Rarity winked she leaned close to Colgate. "Later on I will help you recover some more my darling." Colgate shivered at Rarity's words. Rarity smiled and held her mare friend tight. "Nurse Rarity will help patch you up!" Rarity declared planting a kiss on Colgate that was very lady like but still carried meaning.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 8:56 AM | Message # 864
Generalissimo
"But..." Dinky screwed up her face. "sir. D said that Colgate was bad too, is that why you hurt her?"

Colgate smiled then winced. "Rarity... I think your cutting off what's left of my circulation." She wheezed. "Also, I don't think I have enough blood left to blush all that well." She tired to laugh, but it came out rather thin and ready. "I think... I might need..." Colgate's eyes began to close as her struggle to remain continuous began to fail.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 9:06 AM | Message # 865
Lieutenant general
Rarity was upset. She pressed her horn to Colgate and began pumping as much healing energy as she could muster. She felt weak and tired but she pressed on trying to help heal and at least stabilize Colgate. "Please Don't leave me. I Love You" Rarity whispered as she continued her efforts. (Show me a sign darling!) she thought.

Dr. G sighed "Colgate is not a Bad Pony but Sir. D was and he tried to hurt others. Actually He Hurt Colagte and almost killed her." Dr. G explained lamely praying for help from Derpy.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 9:11 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 9:18 AM | Message # 866
Generalissimo
Colgate's cheeks flushed with color as she took in a rasping breath, he body spasmed as the magic surged into her before collapsing to the bed, lying still except for the slow rise and fall of her painfully thin chest.  Rarity quickly cheeked Colgate's vitals and sighed as she found them more or less even.

"I never knew you could do that." Rainbow Dash ducked into the van, looking lost and a little confused. "Is she OK?"

"So sir.D Hurt miss. Colgate for being bad, but then you made him die because hurt her? And she was not bad?" Dinky still looked confused as she looked from Doc G to her mother.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 9:50 AM | Message # 867
Major general
Brandon laughed "If you couldn't tell from how suave I was when we first met, I ain't that much of a ladies man. In high school  there was a girl I liked. My friends constantly teased me about being too scared to ask her out. One day at lunch, I had enough of their pestering and told them I'd ask her out before lunch ended. Nervously I walked over to the table she was eating lunch at hoping to be as discrete as possible I was about to talk to her when I noticed that everyone in the lunch room was staring at me! I felt like I was going to vomit all over the place. For some reason I suddenly found the situation hilarious and began laughing like a mad man. After that I literally crawled away. I never lived that down." Brandon sighed. "So yeah know you know my most embaressing moment."

*Based on a true story*

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 9:59 AM | Message # 868
Generalissimo
Kat smiled and looked as if she was about her laughed, but then nodded. "No, that's fair." She gave Brandon a hug. "Well, how about this," She looked up at Brandon, "Think about how embarrassing that was."

"I don't..." Brandon stammered, but Kat cut him off.

"For me?"

"OK..." Brandon agreed, flushing. As he thought back on how he had felt in that lunch room he was suddenly distracted by the feeling of his breath being taken away as Kat's lips locked with his. As a moment that seemed to last for an eternity, Kat pulled back.

"Now I defy you to think about that day without thinking of THAT!" Kat grinned, face flushed.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 12:00 PM | Message # 869
Colonel
Cameron stood, clutching the shards in his hand still (Ok, no this is fine, I'll live.) he looked at the shards before stuffing them into his pocket. He walked over to the van taking a seat in the backdoor-way, (I need to apologize to G.) he thought while staring into the distance. He sat in the same spot for awhile before moving to take a seat in the dirt next to some sticks, he started making small tipi's out of the smaller of the sticks.

Octavia spoke to Dinky "Colgate accidentaly hurt someone but she feels sorry for it, but sir D was hurting her on purpose because he blamed her for hurting his friend on purpose" she smiled before quickly adding "even though she didn't do it on purpose"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 12:06 PM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 3:15 PM | Message # 870
Major general
Brandon smiled. "I don't think I'll be forgeting that for a long time." he said. "Although, I think I just  forgot how to graph inequalities." Brandon and Kat laughed. "Oh, well! It was worth it. Anyway, I told you an embaressing story about me. It's only fair that you tellme something about you." 

"Octavia,is right,honey, D didn't care who he hurt,as long as Colgate paid for hurting his friend." Derpy said. "That's why he had to go. That's not how we're going to solve our problems all the time,but this time it was necessary." Derpy squeezed Dinky tight then Adressed  Octavia. "Do you know what's happened to Cameron? He doesn't seem like himself."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz