MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 6:57 PM | Message # 871
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G let out a sigh of relief at Octavia and then Derpy's words. He mouthed a silent (Thank you) to both Mares.

"Yes Dinky your mom is right that isn't how we solve all our problems. Sometimes bad things happen but, I know your mom nor I nor mr. Brandon, or anyone here will let anything bad happen to you." Dr. G said smiling.

"I was actually wondering the same thing Octavia. He was acting strange to say the least is getting high regularly or something else? I." Dr. G asked.  "I mean he nearly-" Dr. G suddenly remembered dinky was present. "Um hurt me really bad  with that axe." Dr. g finished lamely. (I sure hope Brandon is having a less awkward moment than me.) He thought glancing around for Brandon.

"Ummm Rainbow." Rarity said quietly as to not wake Colgate. "You should talk to Twilight and Maybe Pinkie Pie or the others. Right now I'm helping Colgate and she's not quite alright in the head because of what happened but Please I don't want any pony hurt and she needs a little space. Once she is ok I will help explain what happened. Ok?" She delicately explained.

After feeling so angry at Dash Rarity felt very sorry for her friend. Rarity needed to Calm Colgate though. She pressed her horn gently to Colgate and pulsed a little bit slower some more magic to stimulate red blood cell regeneration. It would take time and lots of help from Doc and Twi but there was hope that Colagte would walk again her left hoof twitched. (There's hope.) Rarity thought as Dash left looking confused. She nuzzled Colgate (please don't go)

*Ironically enough the song please don't go was going through my head with that last part.*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 6:58 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 9:26 PM | Message # 872
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Dinky nodded slowly to Octavia. "That... makes sense." As her mother and the doctor collaborated her explanation Dinky seemed to grow less and less confused. "So... nopony else is going to be bad like that?" Dink asked.

"Uh, alright." Dash agreed, looking confused a little hurt. "I guess I will ask Twilight what happened then." She turned and walked off to find her other friend, clearly shaken by the severity of the blank spots in her memories. 

Colgate's color slowly returned as Rarity cared for her, though she still seemed terribly frail. She had never been amazingly healthy looking, attest not since Rarity had first saw her in the human world after her flight from the lab and substituent coma, but the extent of her injuries and physical damage had never seemed as stark as it did now in the wake of this most resent trauma.

Still, Colgate was stable and the in time her body and mind should recover, so as the waning sun's light shown onto her lovers face, Rarity felt an indiscernible warmth that reassured her that the worst was over... for now.

Kat chuckled, a little nervously. "I tend to have more stories that lean towered less funny and more painful, but we are sorta running out of daylight and I want to get closer to that portal, so tell you what? You carry that bigger box back to the others so we can take off and I will tell you a story. Sound good?"

Brandon nodded and grunted as he lifted the box. "Crap." Kat smiled. "I was hoping your little nerd arms where gonna bail me out. Oh well... OK, so there was this one time when me and Rocket where still running together when we got offered a pretty decent amount of money to body gaurd some dude who apparently had beef with this local big wig down near El Paso. So we go in with this guy, with a couple of pistols, thinking that worst comes to worst maybe we have a few bickers wiping out knifes to try and scare us off." She laughed. "So we walk in, cool as ice when we see that the place is just loaded with cartel muscle! Like, they where not even hiding there heat. So we are just sitting there, sweating bullets, waiting for the jack ass who thought hiring a couple of small time body guards was a good way taking on the mob to do something to get us all killed, when someone whistles."

Kat shook her head and laughed. "Oh man, I think Rocket pissed himself, because we both thought that was some secret code to blow us all to hell, but next then we know, all the guns just vanish and in walks this state trooper, bold as brass and arrests our client! Turns out the dumb ass the car we drove in on right next to a security camera before he picked us up and the cops had this registration and his face right on record." She laughed aging. "So he walks out in cuffs, the bar go's dead quite and Rocket just raises his hand really slowly and asks," Kat lowered her voice to an exaggerated baritone. "Where is your bathroom, because I think I needed to pee 30 seconds ago."

Kat dropped her head onto the box she was carrying as she laughed harder then ever. "So... so the whole bar just cracks up and we ended up spending the rest of the night getting drunk with these crazy ass cartel hit men who where like this close to splattering us all over the back wall when we walked in the door!"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 11:53 PM | Message # 873
Major general
Brandon Chuckled. "Wow! What a story,Kat!" Brandon looked at Kat intentlly. "Can I ask you a question ?" he asked

"Shoot." said Kat.

"Why me?" asked Brandon.

"What do you mean?" asked Kat puzzled.

"Why do you like me some much? I not so naiive to think that I'm the first guy you've been with. And just by that story, I can tell I'm not the type you usually fall for. I've got no tatoos no piercings. I'm not that strong. The most rebellious thing I've ever done was use the "ten items or less" line with eleven items. The last time I rode motorcycle I was five and it was made by Fisher Price. So why after dating all these tough bad boy types have you chosen a scrawny doofus like me?"

Derpy ruffled Dinky's mane "No, sweetie," She said. "Nopony is going to be that bad. Hey! what do you say we try and Find Mr.Brandon and Ms. Kat? I have a feeling Mr. Brandon really want's to get to know you!"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 3:39 AM | Message # 874
Generalissimo
Kat smiled sadly and looked off towered the camp. "Well I could make you feel good by saying its because your such a nice guy unlike all the jerks I have dated, but we both no that would be bullshit. I am not really into the whole dating scene, not really. Half the guys I have been with there was no emotional connection beyond mutual attraction." She shrugged. "Mom once said I was turning into a tramp, but fuck her."

Kat's voice was surprisingly calm and conversational, "I never bought into the idea that some how being a girl meant I some how had an obligation to be more proper and decent then everyone else, so I did what I wanted. I was safe and I was smart I never caught anything, so why should it mater what I did?" She shrugged. "Anyway, ya the people I go for tend to be a little more on the rugged side... and ya when I first saw D I thought he was pretty hot." She laughed as Brandon's face turned red. "But that's not why I like you."

Kat looked back at Brandon. "I was just sorta messing with you when you all first pulled me out of that boat, but when I found out about what happened to James, you where right there for me, even though you didn't know a thing about me." Kat's cheeks reddened slightly. "As I said, its been awhile since I was with people who I felt even remotely close to where there was not some serious level of expectation. With you, well it was pretty obvious how you felt, its not that hard to miss that look when you are used to seeing it." She shook her head and chuckled. "So I thought, whatever if you wanted to be nice to me and be there for me and then 'comfort me' latter on, then whatever. Your cute and sweet and I can think of worse way's to morn. Plus, you would keep people from just taking everything I had and leaving me to rot if it was that sorta of group."

Kat looked back to the rapidly approaching camp. "But then you didn't. I mean, at first I figured that would last about as long as it took you to Figueroa me out, but the more time I spent with you and the more time we got to know one another, the more I started really being grateful you didn't push me away the more you did learn." The back of her neck turned slightly read as she steadfastly refused to look back at Brandon. "I mean, this is gonna sound fucked up, but it was was sorta like... James died, but he left behind this guy who was able to forgive me in his place and who was sorta like the embodiment of the second chance I wanted." She laughed a little nervously. "I mean, don't take that the wrong way, I didn't want have sex with my brother or like you like him, but... well its like I wanted to make up with him and try and start over after... well after things happened. Point is, I thought that was all over when he died. Like that's it, I made my choices and there was no going back on them, but then your there. And your just a nice, normal guy who's not addicted to anything and is good with Dinky and who wants to save the world without any real benefits." Her neck grew even redder. "And I sorta started crushing on you. Sorta hard."

As the two reached the fort Kat shouted in a slightly strained voice. "OK food's up! Get something to eat then we are moving out!"

"OK!" Dinky agreed, the troubling questions pushed aside to be replaced by the immediate potential for fun and company. "Oh look! Here they come!" She shouted pointing to Kat as she dropped her box.

"OK food's up!"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 5:01 AM | Message # 875
Major general
For the remainder of the  trip back to base Brandon was completely silent. He tried to process all that Kat had told him. In her own way she had told him she loved him. She had just been more vulnerable with him than she had been with anyone, ever. And here he was speechless. He felt that he needed to something, but he had nothing of significance to say. Brandon sat down he just needed to think.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Thursday, 2014-09-25, 5:02 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 5:52 AM | Message # 876
Generalissimo
Dinky trotted over to Brandon. "Hello mr. Brandon. My mommy said you want to get to know me." She smiled. "My name is Dinky!"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 6:18 AM | Message # 877
Major general
"Hi, Dinky!" Brandon said, the little filly's happy face causing a smile to spread across his face. "Your mama and Ms Kat have told me what an awsome kid you are. I'm glad I finally get  to meet you. We're about to go back to equestria soon, so is there anything you want to do before we leave?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 6:59 AM | Message # 878
Generalissimo
Dinky smiled at the thought of going home, but then became pensive as she thought about the strange world she had been thrown into. "Me and miss. Cat went looking for treasure before, but we didn't find anything because of... everything." She sighed, but then smiled again. "Can we go looking again? Its just over in the van I slept in!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 8:53 AM | Message # 879
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was finally settling down some his arm though was really hurting. "Man I should prob ask Twilight about this." Dr. G said to Derpy.  "If you'll excuse me I didn't think I had taken much of a blow fro Cameron's Axe but I should ask Twilight to see her opinion. You are more than welcome to join me if you'd like Derpy." Dr. G said as he walked away. As he approached he saw Dash and Twilight and Dash looked confused. "Hi Twilight and Every pony I was wondering f you could take a look at my arm." Dr. G said showing his deep wound that was bandaged. 

"Whoa Dude! How'd you get that sick looking cut." Dash asked.

"From executing your boyfriend." Dr. G said a little harsher than he meant it then frowned.

Rarity basked in the glow of warmth from Colgate.  She held her tightly nuzzling her. (Poor Dash somehow I've got to explain to Colgate that Dash was possessed and not evil.) She nuzzled Colgate and whispered "You have to trust me.".

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 11:11 AM | Message # 880
Colonel
"He did something similar with the last group we were with for a couple of days" she shook her head "I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone but he-"

"OK foods up!" Kat yelled

Everyone departed to get some food after such a long day

Cameron walked up to the others when they gathered around Kat for their share of food "Sorry G" he choked out "I-I didn't mean to..." he drifted off, and grabbed his puffer not wanting to make himself look like anymore of a nutjob.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-25, 7:22 PM | Message # 881
Generalissimo
*Before Cameron approached*

Dash abruptly turned and walked away at Doctor G's words, clearly hurt. Twilight sighed. "Try and be nicer to her, she has been though quite allot over the last few weeks. I have been trying to brake everything to her slowly, but she has almost no recollection of the last two days." She looked sad as she unwrapped the wound. "Its a terrifying thing, to know that your suddenly hated for things you did do, yet where undeniably there for. She has lot control of her life and its hurting her badly just coming to terms with that."

As Twilight looked at the wound she paled. "This beyond me, Doctor. I don't know much about healing beyond the purely academic, but this looks like it could use stitches." She looked to Fluttershy. "You might want her or Rarity to do that."

*After Cameron*

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked Cameron, clearly concerned.

"Alright." Colgate agreed blearily as she stride from her sleep.

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2014-09-25, 7:22 PM

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 0:55 AM | Message # 882
Major general
After a eating. Dinky and Brandon began their treasure hunt. "Alright, Dinky, your the treasure hunting expert what kind of treasure are we looking for?" Asked Brandon.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 1:06 AM | Message # 883
Generalissimo
Dinky thought, rubbing her chin with a hoof. "Well miss. Cat said that it was pirate treasure, so I guess it would be gold and jewels?" She shrugged. "I haven't scene pirate treasure before so I don't know." She dug into the clothing pile and emerged covered with socks and undergarments hanging off of her head. "I looked though here already, but mommy said I need to double cheek things if I can't find something I lost." She hopped out of the pile, clothing trailing behind as she rolled between the seats and began feeling around under the drivers side.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 2:12 AM | Message # 884
Major general
"Dinky, did you loose something?" asked Brandon. "Maybe I canhelp you find it." said Brandon as he picked up the clothing that Dinky had been throwing out of the van.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 2:15 AM | Message # 885
Lieutenant general
Dr. G nodded. "I guess I should talk to her nicer. Fluttershy I have some supplies in  my bag do you mind sewing me up I can guide you if necessary." Dr. G said to Fluttershy as he gave her the supplies. They went towards Dash and Dr. G decided to try to be nicer. "Listen Dash I know you're confused and all. Would you like an explanation of why things are as they are. I don;t blame you but still." Dr. G said 

Rarity smiled "Ok Darling lets talk." Rarity said stroking Colgate's mane gently.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz