MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 8:33 AM | Message # 76
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Timeknight I think that's a dame good idea. That or people should open there post's by saying where they are.
Travis, do you also have a shotgun that you are offering? I am confused.*

In the woods near the cabin

Mac shook his head at Travis. "Hold on to your gun for now, your probably a better shot then me anyway. To be honest the first time I fired a gun in my life was just a week ago, not long after I found Colgate and I almost gave myself a hart attack when I did." He blushes and adds, "I never knew how dame loud they are."

He looks back at Doctor G. "You just stick close to Travis Doc, if something happens your the most valuable person we have out here with us."

And with that Mac pushes ahead, slowly following the signs of struggle and oblivious to the camouflaged men watching from there hiding spot further along the path.

"What did I tell ya? When that one guy got grabbed it was only a matter of time before his people came looking for him." The hunter whispered to his friends as he tracked Mac with the scoop of his hunting rifle. "Now, let's see how things work out with that kidnapper... You never know when an opportunity will present itself."

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 8:34 AM

JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 10:29 AM | Message # 77
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Johnny watched in amusement as the crazy sword guy and Brandon went to town on a group of zomblers that is until a couple of Pegasus zombies landed from the sky. Giving off a blood curdling growl "well crap... Apple protect the pink pony, keep her away from harm" with that Johnny readied the shovel to whack the zombie ponies.

Message edited by Johnny - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 11:47 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 5:29 PM | Message # 78
Colonel
Octavia begrudgingly agreed to return to the cabin and had only made it a few meters before she decided to wait and watch the others so she could guide them out if they got lost. She hadn't thought that Cameron was in any serious trouble until the others brought it up the worst she thought had happened was him getting lost nearby... she started to worry more and more as she sat and thought about it, she paused, where did they go? she looked into the forest but couldn't see anything other than the occasional shrub moving in the breeze...

Cameron was cold, he'd been sitting in the mud for ages leaning against a tree. He had started trying to think of ways to escape when he noticed the large bushes sneaking around, at first he thought they were undead, then he realised they were not undead but rather living people, The people from the cabin! He exclaimed internally, Octavia convinced them to help find me! He decided to sit and wait for the surrounding camouflaged group make their move. With new found confidence Cameron wore a large amused smile on his face under the electrical tape at the thoughts of what he would do to his captor when he got out.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 9:53 PM | Message # 79
Lieutenant general
*I agree with Timeknight et al.  Glad we sorted out all those issues.*

Dr. G followed Mac glad that Octavia had heeded his advice.  He stayed close to Travis but he had this feeling of being watched. They carefully followed the trail of broken twigs and shrubbery in relative silence.Dr. G looked back for a minute he could have sworn he heard a struggle in the distance. He shrugged it off probably just a squirrel or something.

One of the above mentioned camouflaged men noticed Octavia as she sat confused.He quickly moved forward and grabbed hold of Octavia pressing a cloth to her muzzle. "Night Night little Pony You will come most in handy soon." he whispered as she passed out. The sorry excuse for a hunter brought the now unconscious Octavia to his leader. "Nice Work there! but let's see what is in store for that kidnapper" the leader said laughing quietly."

Meanwhile back at the Cabin Rarity ha been very attentive to Colgate but sitting for too long made her feel useless. "Fluttershy dear I'm going to see if I can find some cloth or something to make Colgate feel better. Nothing makes a pony feel better than a new blanket when they are sick. She said matter of factly.  Fluttershy nodded smiling.

"That's a Great Idea Rarity I'm sure she'll appreciate it!"

And so Rarity headed off in search of a Blanket. Suddenly he horn lit up like it did when finding Gems. Hmmm that is odd she thought. She followed her horn and it led to a strange and dusty door. She opened the door and peered down into the musty darkness. "Well Here goes nothing she went down the stairs and her jaw dropped. "Oh Twilight! Can you come down here a minute!  she called loudly her voice echoing through the house. She stared in awe at the room before her. It was huge with bunk beds there was enough room for everyone  and a few to spare as far as she could see in the gleam of her horn and those crystals on the wall she had seen them before in Twilight's lab if she remembered correctly they could be ignited and would light  needing a charge every so often.
"Twilight!" she called again hearing hoof-steps behind her.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-07-25, 3:03 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 10:57 PM | Message # 80
Major general
Forrest Clearing

When Brandon and Derpy caught up to the "Human Swiss Army Knife", they were greeted by a severed zombie head rolling up to their feet.
"Ok we need to draw some aggro off of "Sir Hack 'n Slash" here." Said Brandon "And try not to get bit."

Derpy nodded and charged into the fray. Derpy was able to cripple some of the zombies with a blow to the knees with her wrench allowing Brandon and the stranger to finish them off. After the dust settled Brandon approached the swords man "You fight well, but you can't just charge a horde of zombies on your own.This Isn't a game." Brandon turned to Derpy who was kneeling next to the corpse of a zombie pony. "You ok Derpy?" He asked.

" Yeah." She muttered " but I think I knew this one. It makes me feel icky inside."

Brandon did not know what to say so he just hugged Derpy and whispered "It's going to be ok." After a minute he stood up and said "Ok, whoever you are, you need to get back to Pinkie then you can go on your way or whatever."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Thursday, 2014-07-24, 1:22 AM

JohnnyDate: Thursday, 2014-07-24, 0:03 AM | Message # 81
Lieutenant
Forrest Clearing

Johnny led the two flying zomblers behind the treeline out of view of the ponies before he started beating on the two. the first on had an open head wound so he went down quickly. The other one was  bit tougher so Johnny held the shovel like a spear and jammed it into the open mouth of the second pony, and with spear through neck the second pony collapsed. After he caught his breath he came back into view of Applejack and the pink pony and sat down next to them waiting for Swords and Brandon to come back. "So Pinkamena was it? Your friend go headfirst into hoards of zomblers often?" Jonny said jokingly.

Message edited by Johnny - Thursday, 2014-07-24, 6:14 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-07-24, 1:10 AM | Message # 82
Generalissimo
The Forest Near The Cabin

Mac froze as he looked up, his eye caught by a brake in the greens and browns of the forest. "Bingo." He whispered, turning back to his companions. "OK I think I see someone up ahead, you two circle around so we can flank them and I will draw out there attention. If anything go's wrong you should be able to get them in a cross fire." He pauses then adds. "Oh and can I brow that shot gun? I think I might be a bit more intimidating with something other then these." He lifts the cheep looking shield and ax.

Around 100 Feet To The Left

The leader of the small group of camouflaged hunters smiled as he watched the unfolding events. "Perfect. That's the cabin man alright. I was getting worried when so many people started showing up at that dame bunker he set up, but if we pull this off right then today is going to be one hell of a win for us!"

Behind him, as Octavia steered to contentiousness she felt the tape binding her legs beginning to fry. Whatever the metrical powers duck tape and chloroform in film and movies, there effectiveness in the hands of first time kidnappers where proving less then awe inspiring. With just a little work Octavia could free herself, all while the three gun armed humans had there attention occupied by... The group that was looking for Cameron...

*As a rule of thumb, try not to kill/incapacitate other peoples character's or ponies unless its your character doing it or they agree. I don't think Zombiecam want's both his characters to be captured at the same time.*

The Cabin

Colgate's leg began to twitch as one eye cracked open a fraction of an inch. Somewhere in her delirious state she had started to hear filmier voices, voices she recognized from her home. She tried to call out to the voices, but her words where lost as all that came from her dry thought was a weak cough.

Where was she?

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-07-24, 4:08 AM | Message # 83
Colonel general
Group: Checked
still amist a much smaller horde

with only four left D, as he is called by his friends, goes in for a stab to the eye on a human Walker but it stumbles out of the way and bites down on his forearm "ow, that hurts jackass. let go!" The pain gives him pause enough to see the last of the Zombies have him surrounded "perfect, three sword- Blade Twister" he yells spining wildly, decaping the three around him and throwing the one on his arm a fair distance. he walks up to the Walker as it tries to get back up, taking the small dagger from his mouth he runs it though it's eye "there, all done"

with the group

"not often, only when- Apple?" she cuts herself off "Applejack is it really you?" she asks with eyes full of tears

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2014-07-24, 4:10 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-07-24, 7:24 AM | Message # 84
Generalissimo
*Zack, just so you know, Zombie bites are super fetal. If you want to just say the bite didn't brake through the coat then that's fine, but just a heads up.*

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-07-24, 11:26 AM | Message # 85
Colonel
*Just to make sure that Zack has the link this is the OOC thread
-> http://mlprp.ucoz.com/forum/14-17-2#1597 *

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-07-24, 8:33 PM | Message # 86
Generalissimo
The Forest Near The Cabin

Mac rose to his full height and starred directly at the place he suspected the kidnapper was. "Move into position! I will buy you time." He hissed before raising his voice and addressing the kidnapper. "Hey! Look, I don't want any trouble, but I think you have a friend of mine!"

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2014-07-24, 8:33 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-07-25, 0:47 AM | Message # 87
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D begins to wipe his blades when he notices the looks he is getting from Brandon and Derpy "what?" looking closer he sees them staring at his arm "oh, I get it, check this" he chuckles as he begins to roll his sleeve up revealing a bunch of magazines taped around his arm "ten pages deep, that one had some power. thank the Author for Max Brooks!"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-07-25, 4:59 AM | Message # 88
Lieutenant general

In Woods Near the Cabin

Dr. G flanked the right side of the camp site Berretta out and Ready while Travis Flanked the left side. Travis and the Doctor maintained eye contact as they scanned the site for Octavia's friend.

"Hey Look I don't want any trouble but I think you have a friend of mine!" Mac called out keeping the kidnapper occupied for the time being.

Dr. G spotted a man tied up and mouth taped shut with electrical tape. Dr. G signaled to Travis and they begin to move in quietly weapons still ready. The tied up human fidgeted then locked eyes with Dr. G and was still. After a tense moment Dr. G and Travis reach Cameron and begin to free him from his bonds working stealthily and quickly not knowing for how long Mac would be able to stall the old man.

The Cabin

Rarity soon realized that it was her own footsteps she heard echoing and decided to head back after all Colgate would be needing her and a pretty blanket wasn't going to help as much as proper care would. Rarity figured she'd ask Twilight about the crystals when she got back to Colgate. Rarity was certain she could find her way back to this room because the room was the only one in the house with gold peeling letters that read: BARRACKS. Rarity made it back to Fluttershy and Colgate just in time to see her cough and try to open her eyes. "Colgate dear are you there?" Rarity called only to be answered by the sounds of Colgate back to sleep. Rarity noticed that the IV was about hallway done. She kept the bottle of Tonic close by it seemed like Colgate would be needing it real soon.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-07-25, 7:00 AM | Message # 89
Major general
"Jeez, Stabby, don't scare me like that!" Said Brandon relieved  "if you had actually  gotten bitten things would have become very problematic fast!" 

Back with Johnny, Applejack, And Pinkie

Brandon and Derpy return with D to the cart to find that Johnny and Applejack had just finished their own scirmish." Hey guys,  everybody's fine although Derpy's a little shaken up by the whole thing. we better get this cart back to the Cabin"  Brandon regarded the swordsman. " By the way  this is D I can't pronounce what it's short for and he doesn't like being called Baron von Stabbington III. This guy seems to know a thing or two about a thing or two. Say, D what are you and Pinkie doing out here?"

JohnnyDate: Friday, 2014-07-25, 10:36 AM | Message # 90
Lieutenant
Forrest Clearing

Johnny still relaxing on the ground looks up at the return of Brandon, Derpy. The mystery man who Brandon called D was also there.

Johnny heard Brandon say to D "Say, D what are you and Pinkie doing out here?"
Johnny intervened "let me guess E-mail, cabin, cure" D looked surprised "well your in luck because the cabin is about an hour that way and from the sounds of it a lot of your pony friends, friends are there" Johnny looked at Pinkie and Apple chatting and decided to get up. "well were working on a supply cart right now, your welcome to join us but I understand if you wanna get to the cabin to make base. Either way you'll wanna hang on to this you can use it to talk to the other survivors" Johnny hands D his radio since he'll be with Brandon for the most part. Johnny flashed his gun "of course if you've come here with malicious intent please note were all armed in some way" Johnny smiled "well anyways the suns gonna set soon so we better get a move on"

Message edited by Johnny - Friday, 2014-07-25, 12:51 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz