MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 5:31 AM | Message # 931
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon covered his face with his hands. "Don't tell me I talked in my sleep." Brandon groaned.

"Yeah, you kinda did. Something about Me, Spiderman, Jello, and Stan Lee.  Please don't explain that one, I really don't want to know."

Brandon began to get out of the van,but stopped. (Yep I'm wearing pants this time) Brandon got out of the van. "Kat, before we go through the portal there are somethings I need to know. What exactly did you do before the world broke? I get you were sort of a free spirit, but how did you get involved with a guy like Rocket?"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 6:09 AM | Message # 932
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate turned her head away from Doctor G. "I think she is out taking a walk if you need her. I'll be fine till one of you comes by to carry me."

Kat frowned and shrugged. "I don't know, how did you get involved with Derpy? I meet him in a bar and he offered me work on a job he needed a lighter touch with. The guy might be a dick, but he was sorta of a gentlemen as well and working with him beat the hell out of some of the people I had in the past." She sighed. "We made a pretty good team, but everyone has there codes of conduct and ours didn't really mesh all that well. We would get into fights and eventually he took up work as an bouncer. Offered me a job at the same place, but we both knew that was just his way of saying good bey."

She took a side long look at Brandon. "If your wondering if I am holding a candle for him or anything, your fine. I meant what I said about you and I am trying to make a habit out of being honest with you." She shook her head. "And I am sorry for sorta opening up to you like that, I get your sorta sketch about all of this, but you don't need to be." She smiled a little. "I don't bite."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 6:52 AM | Message # 933
Major general
"Speaking of bite,let's get something to eat I'm starving!" Said Brandon.

Derpy woke up and saw Brandon and Kat walking off together. "C'mon Dinky, let's get some Breakfast. We've got a long journey ahead of us today."  Derpy knew that once they went through the portal she needed to make her intentions of saving The Doctor known. That may lead to her having to make some awkward explainations no one would believe, but The Doctor's life could be at steak and she couldn't let that happen.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 7:09 AM | Message # 934
Generalissimo
As the small family, Brandon and Kat all sat down to eat, Kat stretched her legs. "God, I am not looking forward to marching today. I am sure you ponies are looking forward to getting back home, but all I can think about is spending all day with Colgate hanging off of my back."

"Why is miss Colgate riding on miss Cat's back?" Dinky asked.

"Same reason I carried you, silly." Kat laughed, tickling Dinky under her jaw and making the filly laugh as well. "Because she can't walk right now and I promised to carrier her until she is feeling better."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 7:20 AM | Message # 935
Lieutenant general
Dr. G opened his mouth to say something to Colgate but as he did Rarity walked into the Van looking like she'd had just been told her best friend died.

"Ummm I'm going to get some breakfast maybe bring you two back something." Dr. G said leaving awkwardly. (Well another crisis to deal with.) As he walked he ran into Twilight. "Hey I wanted to ask you something over breakfast if you don't mind." Dr. G said. Twilight seemed at least piqued in the Doctor's inquiry.

Back in the Van.
Rarity took a deep breath and walked over to Colgate. She reached out a hoof to Colgate and asked "Hey Love, How are you feeling?" Colgate just stared at Rarity silently.

"Ok Stupid question, how about this I wanted to talk about what happened last night and say I'm sorry."  Rarity said pausing to allow Colgate a chance to let her words sink in.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 7:22 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 7:28 AM | Message # 936
Generalissimo
Twilight nodded. "Of coarse." She paused then added, "I know we don't see eye to eye on everything, Doctor Gibson, but I just wanted to say that I respect what you have done so far. I am not sure if that whole... situation honestly could have been handled much better then it was." She followed Doc to the food. "But what did you want to ask?"

Colgate looked away, sniffling. "You don't need to apologize Rarity. I... I am sorry about last night." She sniffed. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 7:56 AM | Message # 937
Lieutenant general
Dr. G thought pensively. "Thanks Twilight I really appreciate the vote of confidence." Dr. G said.

He then continued. "It's true we don't always see eye to eye on things but I do respect you as the impromptu leader of the ponies." She looked at Dr. G intrigued as he continued.

"Well I wanted to consult with you about something." He said as they approached the food.

"I wanted to include you ponies more in our decisions maybe even address your concerns I mean like have you be the leader of the ponies loosely like I am of the humans and Brandon's like my lieutenant I guess Rarity would be like yours. I feel we should be on equal footing it less about us and you and more about all of us saving both worlds. We should be united since we all are in this together." Dr. G finished as he sat down eating a Granola Bar next to Twilight who was munching on an apple as she thought.

"Sorry for what Darling?" Rarity asked confused. "You didn't do anything wrong to hurt me. On the contrary I pushed you too far in my trying to "fix" everything." Rarity said looking ashamed.

"I forgot how you were feeling and what you have been through in my desperation to make everything better." Colgate listened intently her eyes locked on Rarity.

"I Love you and I understand what all this means to you. I will however not tolerate you taking revenge on Dash no matter how upset you are and I would really really like for you to try to forgive her. But, I am understanding enough to know that it will take some time and patience and love and support." Rarity paused sighing.

"And I hope you can forgive my short shortsightedness enough to not hate me. I honestly do love you Colgate and I'd do anything for you. I'm sorry I pushed you over the edge and if I hurt you too much I understand. Just know I am here for the long run. I do love you and I want to help you heal no matter how long it takes. You have never failed me by loving me Darling."  Rarity finished reaching out for Colgate's hoof.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 8:51 AM | Message # 938
Generalissimo
Twilight nodded slowly. "I don't really feel like I need a second..." She sighed. "But if I did at this point it would have to be Apple Jack. Rainbow has been though to much already, Pinkie and Flutershy are not cut out for all of this and Rarity..." She gave D a side long glace. "I think she is a little to preoccupied with other things right now. Apple Jack should be able to handle things well enough and if I put her in charge of supplies that should suit her just fine."

She looked at the camp. "Honestly I am glade I didn't have to bring this up with you before you came to me. I know some of the girls have been a little on edge with how much you seem to have focused on your own people first and us as more of a group to be protected and coddled rather then as equals." She turned her gaze to Rarity and Colgate's van. "As well as other concerns."

Colgate took it and smiled sadly. "Thank you Rarity. I don't know what I would do without you." She suddenly looked pained and turned her head away. "Sorry, I just... just had more bad dreams last night. Nothing worth talking about, but..." She laughed nervously. "Nothing, I am just being dumb."

She looked back at Rarity and beckoned her forward. As Rarity did so Colgate lent forward and gave her a short, light kiss and laid back down. "I promise to try my best and I swear I will not hurt Dash. I might not be able to forgive her instantly, but I don't want her dead." She looked down at her fail body. "Not that I could even if I wanted to. So don't fret about it."

"And I guess as long as we are being up front..." Colgate took a breath and seemed about to speak when she hesitated and let the breath out. "I have been still feeling pretty weak since I woke up, so just... you know, I love your kisses, but I feel like breathing has to take priority over passionate... you know." Colgate blushed a little and looked away. "Just for a little while."

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 12:03 PM | Message # 939
Colonel
In the middle of the night

Octavia, Cameron and Twilight had stayed out for the night to keep watch, Twilight had walked around and collected some of the car mats and other soft mats or pillows. They then set them up around the fire place to keep them cozy. After a little while Octavia and Twilight had drifted off to sleep and Cameron watched Rarity talking to herself, "Maybe I shouldn't be the one everyone is worried about" he whispered. After a couple of minutes he watched Rarity walk back into the van "I hope that everything works out for them" Cameron said to the sleeping Octavia

Octavia walked through the abandoned school trying to find the rift that she had come through, it had only been a few days since everything happened but she needed to get back to Vinyl. She walked into the science labs hoping to find something useful, when she stumbled upon a male who's hands were tied to a piece of metal railing. "Hello?" she asked cautiously, he took a sharp intake of breath as his eyes shot open

"Y- Who are you?" he looked over at her

"I'm just looking around" she answered "Why are you here?"

"There are people in the school who don't like intruders, four of them go scavenging each day but there are three here still"

"Oh" she drifted off "Well I better go then"

"I know I look like a criminal but if you'd be so kind" he looked at his restraints

"I-Uh-Well why are you tied up?"

"They think I did some dark magic and started this whole mess" he sighed "They haven't let me eat anything" footsteps started echoing from the stairway down the hall. His demeanor changed completely, he looked to her again with pleading eyes "Please! Go hide and when they leave cut me out" 

She ran and hide in the nearby chemical closet, careful not to knock anything over. After a few minutes the sounds from outside stopped and she slowly opened the door with a scalpel that she found in hoof. Blood and vomit dripped from the boys face.  "Oh my Celestia!" Octavia called as she rushed over "What did they do?"

"Untie me." he wheezed, she quickly started sawing through the binds. "Thankyou" He shifted into a much more comfortable position "They wont be coming back up here for awhile, they went to go clean up their latest orgy" he spat "Except for Sam, he went in the bathroom" Cameron stood and held out his hand to Octavia

"Hmm?" she asked with a questioning look

"Could I please borrow the pen knife?" he asked, she very cautiously dropped the knife into his hands "Thankyou again" he said, turning toward the bathroom "I need to use the little boys room"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 8:13 PM | Message # 940
Generalissimo
*Edge of my seat right now.*

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 8:49 PM | Message # 941
Lieutenant general
Dr. G listened to Twilight intently. "It's an instinct at least in my case to want to protect animals actually people too. But it's kind of an adjustment to make going from creatures that completely rely on you to creatures with their own personalities. So I'm sorry for making you girls feel like children or in your case fillies." Dr. G admitted frowning.

"And I wasn't saying that you needed a second in command was just suggesting it may be helpful to help manage the task of being a leader. I do consider you my equal Twilight so I know it's not easy being a leader  and  a little support helps." Dr. G said then looked up at Twilight.

"Other concerns?" Dr. G asked nervously. "What kind of concerns anything I can hep with?" Dr. G asked still nervous.

Rarity smiled softly at Colgate. "I'm sorry I wasn't more help in your dreams but just call me and I'll be there for you." Rarity said softly. She stroked Colgate's mane and kissed her cheek softly.  She let a little magic flow into Colgate to allow her more healing.

"I understand Darling. How about I get us some breakfast?" Rarity asked as Colgate reclined back smiling softly.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 9:24 PM | Message # 942
Generalissimo
"That would be nice." Colgate admitted. "Thank you."

Twilight shook her head. "No its nothing like that. Don't worry yourself about its more about... well you know how rough the last few weeks have been and as close as my friends and I are, we spent most of that time separated and lost. Add on Mac's death at Colgate's hooves, right after Fluttershy's friend died, then Dash and D, our... disagreements, the torture..." She sighed. "Its just been a very rough couple of days and its strained things between us a little, but its all starting to work itself out."

She looked over at Kat and Brandon who where prepping Colgate's bag. "We should be getting ready to go soon. Daylight is wasting and as much as I want to believe the tear will bring us right back to Ponyville or Canterlot, it could just as easily drop us in the middle of Saddle Arabia for all we know. So it will be better to have time to go back trough before nightfall if its to far out of the way."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 3:31 AM | Message # 943
Lieutenant general
Rarity approached Dr. G and the others. "Hello every pony!" She said cheerfully. Dr. G gave her look which she just ignored. 

"Good Morning How's Colgate?" Dr. G asked still giving Rarity an odd look.

"She's doing better hungry though Rarity said collecting a few fruits for herself and Colgate.

"She should be ready to move soon." Rarity said going back to Colgate. 

"Hmmm that's interesting. We should move soon." Dr. G agreed. "I'll change  this dressing and be ready!" Dr. G said.

"I brought you some food darling!" Rarity said kissing Rarity on the lips lightly so as to not wear her out. "Eat up Darling!" Rarity said helping Colgate eat.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 4:27 AM | Message # 944
Major general
Brandon decided maybe he needed to be a little more specific with his questions to Kat. "Hey, can I ask you another thing?" he asked handing Kat more items to put in Colgate's bag.

"Sure." said Kat.

It was at that moment Brandon's mind went completely blank. Whether it was Kat's radient beauty or the buzzing of the flies swarming D's corpse several yards away, something distracted Brandon to such a degree that he completely forgot what he was going to say. In an attempt to avoid looking foolish Brandon spouted out the first thing that came to mind. "What is your oppinion on Jello?" Obviously Brandon failed.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 6:10 AM | Message # 945
Generalissimo
*Top lel!*

Kat looked confused as she paused, hand halfway in the sack. "I, uh," She shrugged. "Its alright, I guess. I had lime jello once and it was pretty OK." She raised and eyebrow as she shoved the blade of the knife she held though the pack, starting to cut leg holes for its soon to be occupant. "Why?"

Colgate thanked Rarity and began eating the fruit. "Do they know how far it is to the tear?" Colgate swallowed. "I came through one out in the woods, but I guess that was out north, since this one seems to be in the town itself."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz