MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 9:54 PM | Message # 976
Colonel
Group: Users
"That'd be a job better suited for G or Brandon" Cameron said "We still aren't exactly besties"

"Suit yourself" Kat shrugged

"Well I'm going to go find Rainbowdash" he said pointing over his shoulder "I haven't seen her for awhile"

"Exactly Colgate, I'm not very up to date with all of the DJ's in Equestria. And besides, we're only friends!" Octavia had been trying to block Vinyl out of her memory so that she didn't start thinking that the worst had happened. "Has anyone seen Rainbowdash?" Octavia said changing the subject

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 10:12 PM | Message # 977
Major general
Derpy blushed. "Yeah its kinda silly that I haven't told any about it. It's just that he's such a smart pony, and sometimes I don't fully understand what he's saying. I sometimes I wonder why he even chose me as a companion, but then he says some thing like 'Ditzy, you're brilliant!' or 'Ditzy, what would I do without you?' and it makes me feel so happy!." Derpy paused for a moment. "You know for being such a genious he really doesn't know how to take a hint. He never really slows down to aknowledge a romantic moment or any thing, but oh well" Derpy sighed.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 1:29 AM | Message # 978
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate frowned a little. "Not today, no." She flinched a little as Rarity squeezed her hoof warning before, letting the frown slide from her face. "But I guess she would be over with her friends getting read for the trip."

Dash turned away from Twilight and Apple Jack, whom she had been having a conversation with as Cameron approached. She paused, as if trying to recall Cameron before smiling and waving. "Hey! Your Octavia's friend! How are you doing dude?"

Kat sighed. "Alright, well I guess I better go suit up Colgate. Anything else you wanted to ask?" She looked at Brandon. "I am going to have a pony on my back for the rest of the day, so if its all the same I am not really gonna be talking all that much about my past while we march, so if you where trying to get around to asking me something with all that probing, its cool Cap. Ask away."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 1:54 AM | Message # 979
Major general
It was now or never. Brandon had to ask Kat this question now while he still had the nerve. "Ok I have one more question. How much did you know about the people Rocket was working for when he called you up to hep him find Mac? I don't think your a spy or anything, I just want to know what you know about Rocket's employers. You don't have to hide anything from me. Just remember that."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 2:04 AM | Message # 980
Generalissimo
Kat's eyes flicked to the other members of the group who where preparing around the small fort. "Just what I told you before." She stood up and slung the bag over her back. "I was contacted by Rocket and asked to help with a pick up. He told me who he was working for and what there plan was, in broad strokes. They knew how to get though the portals safely knowing where each end lead to, then they worked out a way to avoid the plague killing them all." She looked Brandon in the eyes, her gaze cold and unblinking. "They are going to let the dead wipe out the living and then use overwhelming force to brake anyone who can resist along with the zombies. After that, they have the world.Nothing you could't have guessed with three tires."

Kat turned, but before she walked away towered the van she hesitated. "Maybe... maybe tonight we can spend some time together... alone?" She looked back at Brandon, then headed off to get Colgate.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 4:53 AM | Message # 981
Major general
"Um... yeah sure, that sounds good,but do you want to be ... Ohhhh!" Bandon said. raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm totally into that!"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 4:58 AM | Message # 982
Generalissimo
Kat shook her head as she opened the van door. "Alright Rarity, do you want to lend me a hand?" She laid the bag on the car seat and lifted one end to allow Colgate room to be slid into.

"This is so undignified..." Colgate muttered as she started at the sake.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:24 AM | Message # 983
Lieutenant general
Dr. G smiled at Derpy. "Well I am definitely in agreement with you that we need to Save Time Turner. And His phone booth is in Canterlot so that is where we will head to next!" Dr. G Looked at Derpy for a second and asked. "How did you know he was in trouble though?" Dr. G asked.

"Call it a hunch." She replied simply.

"Alright, and I do appreciate you trusting me with the knowledge about how you feel for him. I'm sure he is just bad at noticing things. Lord knows I am. But I will keep your feeling for him just between us until you are ready to share that with any pony else. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk." Dr. G said standing up and patting Derpy who smiled softly. Let's finish packing up so we can Save Time Turner and Save the world!" Dr. G said fist in the air. (Man that's something Mac would have done.) Dr. G thought smiling.

Rarity jumped up. "Sure I'll help you. Just one request do you mind if I walk with you I mean Colgate does seem to enjoy my company and it may help." She  asked Kat. Who nodded reluctantly. Rarity turned to Colgate. "Ok We are going to gently place you in the pack Darling. Please let us know if we are hurting you.  Colgate nodded. Rarity turned to Kat On three. One... Two... and Three."

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:25 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:40 AM | Message # 984
Generalissimo
Colgate blushed as she was dragged into the pack, feeling like a foal being placed in an uncomfortable stroller. Kat and Rarity where slightly worried by the light wight of the pony, but at the very least, she seemed secure in the make shift holder.

"OK, 3, 2, 1 and up!" Kat called as she hoisted Colgate onto her back. "Alright girls, lets hit that road!"

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 7:46 AM | Message # 985
Colonel
Cameron waved at Rainbowdash "I am perfectly fine, thank you for asking"

"Oh, cool" she smiled

"How are you feeling after everything that happened?"

"I miss Rose but I still don't remember much about D" she sighed "Why am I so important? Not that I'm not loving all the attention"

"Alright girls, lets hit that road!" Kat called

"Do you think you could fly me?" Cameron asked jokingly

"Sure" she said

"Really?" Cameron was suprised by the unexpected answer

"If you can catch me!" she said zooming past everyone else

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 8:57 PM | Message # 986
Lieutenant general
Rarity followed Kat and spoke softly to Colgate. "If you are feeling better tonight I will make you something special." Rarity said squeezing her hoof.  Kat raised her eyebrows. Rarity ignored the look and continued. Dr. G and Twilight led the way that. "So You're saying the tear is just about a half day's walk through this city we just secured. Any idea where  this Portal will leave us?"
 Dr. G inquired as the party trekked  through the town.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:23 PM | Message # 987
Generalissimo
"Not really." Kat admitted. "You guys said James mentioned a location near where he worked and that he saw buildings. Apart from assuming that means a city of some sorta, I got nothing."

Twilight nodded. "Equestira has only a few major city's and given all the ponies around here, I imagine that's where the other side is, but it could still be anywhere in the whole nation!"

Dinky looked up at her mother. "Mommy, why don't we just go back though where you came in from? You will know where we are then!"

Apple Jack sighed as she walked past Derpy and Dinky. "Hey Cameron? Do you have any family? I don't want to touch on anything personal, but I can't help, but worry about my own family and how long I have to leave them alone while we look for this cure."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:15 PM | Message # 988
Major general
"Well sweetie," Derpy said to Dinky "The tear I fell through is a long way from here. It would take too long to get there and we need to get back to Equestria as soon as possible. Derpy said.

Brandon approached Dr. G "Hey Doc," He whispered "I've learned some stuff about Kat. Just let me know and we can talk about it."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:17 PM | Message # 989
Generalissimo
"Oh." Dink said, looking put out. "How far did you have to go after you got here mommy?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:43 PM | Message # 990
Lieutenant general
"Oh Really." Dr. G whispered allowing himself to trail behind. "Well what have you discovered?" Dr. G asked. 

"Ah I see. " Rarity said  "I've been a little off lately but yes that does seem to ring a bell. I haven't thought much about her but I do hope Sweetie Belle is ok." She glanced at Colgate. (I wonder what she'd think of Colgate...) He thoughts trailed off.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz