MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 6:40 AM | Message # 1006
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G. tried to push the image of Brandon and Kat doing what Colgate and Rarity had been doing the previous morning to no avail . "I'm happy for you. Just Keep me posted." Dr. G said. He and Brandon had overheard the conversation. Dr. G thought for a moment then spoke.

"As for me I'm hell bent on taking care of anything that D left behind and Rescuing Scootaloo or any pony who needs to be saved. Maybe Sweetie Belle or any pony else. They need to be secured. I had suggested to Mac that we should rescue Scootaloo and I have the medical supplies to help her if she's hurt. I'm not sure about Rarity and Colgate but I'm sure Colgate would appreciate the chance to have closure but I will leave that to her and Rarity to decide." Dr. G finished.  he then added. 

"Twilight if you are going to lead the party into Equestria we have to figure out a place to regroup. Perhaps this PonyVille you were talking about?" Dr. G asked.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 6:50 AM | Message # 1007
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Twilight nodded. "Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Derpy will all know where it is. So will Scootaloo if... when you find her." She looked to Rainbow Dash. "II understand how much you want to save Scootaloo, but keep in mind that Apple Jack's family as well as everypony we know and love is in danger. I will lead the rest of the girls and any humans that want to come with us back home." She smiled. "Good luck."

"Yay..." Colgate cheered weakly. "Lets work out my anger management issues on a bunch of D's friends."

"Cute." Kat dead panned. She looked to Derpy, Dinky and Brandon. "I have no personal beef with these jerks, but I all of you enough to take a detour if its that impotent. So, give me a gun and point me at the bad guys or let me help keep Dinky safe, far away from the action. Your call."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 7:05 AM | Message # 1008
Lieutenant general
Rarity smiled at Colgate and smooched her. "That's the spirit love using that anger for good!" Rarity said smiling. "I'm with You love and besides Dr. G has been there for me the least I can do is help him and there is that chance that Sweetie Belle i in this Camp. I'm going with You." Rarity said to Dr. G.  Dr. G smiled. "If you decide to not come with us Kat I'll carry Colgate." Dr. G offered.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 7:23 AM | Message # 1009
Major general
Derpy smiled at Kat. "Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll take Dinky back to Ponyville. This mission might turn dangerous and Dinky doesn't need to get caught up in that. Besides I have my own reasons for wanting to go back to Equestria."

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 5:38 PM | Message # 1010
Colonel
Octavia looked at the three that were going to try and save Scootaloo, "Didn't D say that this base was filled with trained fighters of all ages?" she protested "It's suicide!"

"You don't need to come Octavia, but this is something that some of use need to do" G said to her

"Which is why Cameron and myself will be offering our help"

"Excuse me!?" Cameron asked

"It's the least we can do, besides you've been busy being high and not doing any work!"

"I killed a giant!" Cameron protested throwing his arms in the air

"We're going to help save this little filly." Octavia snapped

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 0:01 AM | Message # 1011
Generalissimo
Colgate looked at Rarity and smiled. "I honestly don't know who is going to enjoy this more."

"In that case," Kat said, patting Cameron on the shoulder. "I will stick with Derpy and Dinky. I can set up a radio wherever we make our permanent camp so as soon as you finish and get to Equestria, we will be able to reach you." She looked to Brandon. "What about you Cap? Think you can make it without me for a few days or do you want to tag along?" As she spoke, she carefully handed Colgate's pack to Doctor G.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 1:33 AM | Message # 1012
Major general
"Hey! I can survive with out you!" Said Brandon to Kat. "I just don't want to..." Brandon murmured.  "Anyway I'm going to go to Equestria, because that's where I want to go, not because just because Kat is going."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 1:45 AM | Message # 1013
Generalissimo
Kat chuckled. "Aw, your adorable Cap. Honestly I am glade for the company. I never been out of the US and Mexico, so having a tourist buddy will be nice." She smiled. "You just have to promise to ask half the dumb question, so I don't have to look like a total moron."

"Well." Twilight said, clearing her thought. "Now that that is sorted out, I guess..." She hesitated, "This is good bey for right now." She smiled a little sadly. "Good luck and don't take to long."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 3:11 AM | Message # 1014
Major general
Brandon smiled. "I can garuntee that I will ask tons of stupid questions." he said. Brandon turned to the group heading to save Scootaloo. "Good luck, you guys, and kick some ass for me!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 4:15 AM | Message # 1015
Lieutenant general
Dr. G took the pack gingerly nad secured it to his back. "Wow you are quite light!" He commented then smiled at Twilight and Brandon's words. "Same to you guys!" Dr. G said giving Brandon a look that read 'I'm counting on you' then turned to Twilight. "I'm counting on you Commander Sparkle to keep every pony safe! We will Reunite in Ponyville. Twilight nodded.

He turned to Kat "And I'm counting on you to build that radio so we can find you when we bring Scootaloo home." Dr. G said. "Good Luck Let's Save Scootaloo!" Dr. G said as he Cameron and the ponies took a right fork where the road divided.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 5:42 AM | Message # 1016
Generalissimo

Kat turned back in the direction of the portal. "Alright team, day light is burning!"

The small company moved out as the dead began to slowly move in, attracted by the voices. A few detours and a brief fight later and the Equestria team found them self's  sitting on the roof of a building over looking the enormous hole in the sky that merged the two worlds. The sun had just past its zenith and the bright light of early afternoon shown down on the zombie filed street separating the team from there objective.

"Well... dame." Kat muttered, looking at the blood drenched street. "We get within line of sight and then this. No way to sneak around and far to many to start picking a fight with."

"On the bright side, I know that building." Twilight pointed towered a tall tower visible above the skyline of human buildings blocking the view of the lower half of the portal.

"Ya, that's the mayoral office of Dodge Junction!" Apple Jack added, excitement clear in her voice. "It ain't as close as I was hoping, but its a darn sight nearer then it could be and it means we can get back to Ponyville without needing to pass though any major cities!"

"If we can get across the street." Fluttershy added. "Dose anypony have any idea's on how to do that safely?"

From there vantage point the observers watched over the rescue teams return.

"Well... That was unexpected." The first remarked.

"Ya... should we keep track on them?" His partner asked.

"Till they leave the town." The first nodded. "Then we call in for orders." He raised his binoculars and frowned. "Looks like they might have company. Another group of those odd balls with the hunting gear are snooping around there old camp." He looked over the the rescue team. "Yep and it looks like are friend's noticed them first."

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2014-10-09, 5:44 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 4:50 PM | Message # 1017
Colonel
"Women" Cameron grumbled to G with his arms crossed

*After spotting the people*

Rainbowdash watched the people search through the camp they had all slept in the night before "Did anyone forget anything? 'Cause its to late now"

"How far is this place supposed to be?" Cameron interrupted

"So G" Octavia said "Do you have anypony your interested in?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 7:51 PM | Message # 1018
Generalissimo
*We are going to say that D's base is about 4 hours drive down from where you are now. Given all the zombies and the amount of gear you are lugging, you should reach it by the end of the next day. If you don't get shot first.*

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 11:02 PM | Message # 1019
Lieutenant general

Dr. G laughed at Cameron "Can't live with them Can't live without them!" Then blanched at Octavia's words. "Well maybe." He said trying to dodge the question. Octavia looked curiously at Doc.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-09, 11:27 PM | Message # 1020
Major general
Brandon looked at the zombies filling the street and then the tear in the distance. "Ok I've got a plan, I think." Brandon said. "Derpy, Fluttershy, you think you could fly to the tear with out alerting the Zombies?"

"I think we can manage that." said Derpy.

"Good, do that and take Dinky with you." Brandon said."Meanwhile we will try to lure the zombies away so we can plow through to the tear. That's sort of where my plan kinda ends. If anyone has an idea about that, I'm open to it."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz