MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-10, 0:50 AM | Message # 1021
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"I got something." Kat nodded, tapping the handle of her shovel . "You get ready to run from here, I will go down and set off a car alarm, then make a brake for it." She turned to Twilight. "And you help Brandon and Apple Jack cross the street."

Kat looked at Brandon. "I know what your going to say, but save it. I am faster then you and can get away more easily on my own. If I can't get across, I will get back to the roof and Derpy and Fluttershy can just grab me. One human has got to be a little more reasonable then two and three other ponies."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-10, 0:54 AM | Message # 1022
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon silently nodded. "Do it." He said. "just be careful."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Friday, 2014-10-10, 0:55 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-10, 0:57 AM | Message # 1023
Generalissimo
Kat nodded in return then turned and rn back down the stairs. For a few tense minutes nothing happened, then as Fluttershy and Derpy had just about cleared the road a horrific sequel filled the air as somewhere nearby a car alarm began to blare.

"Go!" Twilight screamed as the zombies in the street began shuffling towered the noise. Her magic flared to life in a purple bubble as she lead the way towered the road.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-10, 5:41 AM | Message # 1024
Major general
Twilight, AJ, and Brandon ran across the streets. Zombies clawed in vain at Twilight's magical shield. Brandon looked back to at Kat as she tried to climb back on to the building as the Zombies began to swarm around her. "Twilight, Can you give Kat some supporting fire?"

"Sure, I can get knock the zombies away from her, but not kill them. At most they will be stunned, but that will buy  enough time for Derpy and Fluttershy to get to her." Twilight said "However, I'd have to divert some of the power from the sheild to fire off my projectiles."

"Just do it!" Said Brandon.

Twilight stopped near the edge of the tear and turned around. The magic shield flickered for a moment as she focused her magic in to a bolt of purple energy. Twilight fired several bolts of magic at the Zombie's closing in on Kat. One Zombie managed to grab on to Kat's leg as he hung from the building's awning. She cursed under her breath as she kicked herself free.

Once Kat made it back on to the building safely Derpy scooped up Dinky and with Fluttershy's assistance,  lifted Kat into the air. From the ground, the undead snapped at Kat's feet to no avail. finally Kat was set down next to the tear with the others.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-10, 5:52 AM | Message # 1025
Generalissimo
"Thanks for the save everyone!" Kat grinned as she hugged Dinky and Fluttershy. "But I get the feeling we might want to keep moving before the rest of them catch up!"

The dead slowly shambled after the living as with a last deep breath they throw themselves into another world.

The trip was short, but unpleasant, feeling like quickly flying several thousand feet in a matter of seconds. The cool air of the fall was also replaced with a wave of arid heat. All around, brightly painted buildings and dusty roads stretched out around them.

"Come on!" Twilight coughed, shaking her head. "Lets get inside somewhere before the hoard follows us though."

As a handful of zombie ponies turned to watch, Apple Jack followed Twilight's instructions and kicked in the doors to a small saloon, leading the others inside before shoving a large wooden crate in place behind.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-10, 9:09 AM | Message # 1026
Lieutenant general

Doc turned his attention to Cameron. "Well the portal is about a half day's walk. But I think we have company." Dr. G said pointing to where Rainbow Dash was looking. Colgate gulped.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 2:33 AM | Message # 1027
Generalissimo
The hunters did not seem to notice the group, there attention wholly focused on there scavenging. Even so, it is obvious that they where armed.

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 5:17 AM | Message # 1028
Colonel
"I don't think they've noticed us, we should keep it that way" Cameron said

"Come on lets hurry to find Scoots!" Rainbow protested

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 7:44 AM | Message # 1029
Major general
Brandon looked around slightly disoriented by the triip through the tear. "Ok, now that we're here what are we going to do?" Brandon asked

"If I'm not mistaken, Twilght said. "Ponyville should be just northwest of here, but we would have to pass through the Everfree Forrest ."

"That sounds like a dangerous trip even without the zombies."  said Derpy.

"Of course we could cut off the forrest completely by following the railroad west and over Ghastly Gorge. But that may take longer." Twilight said.

"I guess it all comes down to if we want to get to Ponyville quicker with more mosters,or less monsters and take more time to get there" said Apple Jack thoughtfully.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 8:02 AM | Message # 1030
Generalissimo
"Um," Fluttershy interrupted, "If no animals have turned, then I don't think many ponies would have gone into the forest before they died or would have wondered in looking for pray."

"And if that train left station even once," Apple Jack added. "Then it might have draw zombies all long the tack." 

Kat sighed. "So your saying we have a chose between a possible hoard, with a train that could be full of supplies or more zombies on the one hand and a Forest full of monsters on the other." She looked at Derpy. "We can deal with zombies, we know that, but if we can get though that forest with pissing off the fauna, we might be able to save allot of risk, not to mention time."

"Mommy, I thought you said never to go near the forest?" Dinky asked, looking frightened.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 8:45 PM | Message # 1031
Lieutenant general
"Let's keep it that way!" Dr. G said shaking. "Let's stay off the main path and...." He was cut off by Rarity. "I have an idea!" she said and her aura wrapped around their feet. "Now we won't leave tracks Darling!" Rarity said smiling.

"You're really sexy when you  have great ideas!" Colgate rasped weakly.

"You're a genius! we should still stay off the path and avoid making noises." Rarity blushed hard. Doc. grimaced  as his arm stung. Rarity noticed. "Oh my Darling let me fix that!" she said pressing her horn to Dr. G's arm the cut healed instantly. "That helps a lot." He said rubbing his arm.

"You hanging in there Colgate?" Dr. G asked.

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 10:17 PM | Message # 1032
Colonel
After a few minutes of walking Cameron stopped and turned to the others "Are we going about this the wrong way?"

"What do you mean?" G asked curiously

"Well I've been under the impression that we are going to fight our way in and out, but, well, what if a) This pony doesn't want to leave b) They murder us first or c) all of the above happens"

"Of course Scoots would want to join us!" Rainbowdash protested

"What do you suggest we do instead?" Colgate asked

"Well, we could sneak in, or perhaps try convincing them that we are friendly." he shrugged "I don't know, up to you guys but I think it would be worth trying to convince them to let us in"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-10-11, 10:24 PM | Message # 1033
Generalissimo
Colgate frowned. "Sneaking I can get behind, but if they are like D, then what happens when they start asking questions about D?" She looked at Dash. "The others over heard you and D talking to Scootaloo, so they will have known that you had been with him." She  shook her head. "They where in league with the human that played with Dash's mind and now hold Scootaloo, possibly also brain washed in there fortress. We have to play this smart, but trusting them might be going to far."

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-10-11, 10:25 PM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-12, 1:59 AM | Message # 1034
Major general
Derpy looked her daughter in the eye. "Yes, sweetie, I did tell you to never Go into the Everfree Forrest, especially if you are a lone. Under normal circumstances we wouldn't even concider going there. However, these aren't normal circumstances, And going through the forrest might be our best option." Derpy smiled. "Besides there's enough of us so that we will be safe enough."

Brandon looked at the sky. "Maybe we should find a place we can rest before we head out. I mean this is probably the safest place we can stop until we get to Ponyville. Plus that will give us some time to get more supplies and to think through our plan."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-12, 5:58 AM | Message # 1035
Generalissimo
"Well this looks like a saloon." Apple Jack remarked, looking around. "So food wise we will be fine here, but if you want to grab anything else, I reckon the town hall might have some emergency supplies."

Twilight and Fluttershy wondered off to lay down bedding and scavange for preserved food and drinkable water. Meanwhile Kat walked over to Brandon. "If you want to hit up the hall, I got your back there. It looks like most of the ponies here were of a non flying, none magical blasting sort, so I don't think we are at quite as much risk."

Apple Jack shot Kat an annoyed look. "Doge is a frontier town, in the middle of a nasty pile of sand and bad soil. Earth ponies founded this town, just like they did over in Appleloosa because no one 'sides us could build and maintain a town this size out here."

Kat held up her hands. "Alright, alright. Didn't mean to say anything by that. Dumb foreigner, remember?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz