MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-07-25, 7:57 PM | Message # 91
Colonel
Group: Users
IN THE FOREST NEAR THE CABIN

Cameron heard sudden shouting but he was more concerned about his captor's reaction then who was shouting, "NO! I-I ARGH!" he pulled out a flashlight and scanned the forest for the source of the voice gun at the ready. Cameron tried to shift into a position to crawl away but felt his binds fall loose before he needed to.

"Camero-" started the person who cut Cameron's restraints before being cut off by gunfire from his kidnapper, who was firing randomly in the forest. In the one of the brief moments of illumination Cameron noticed someone in the forest behind his kidnapper, someone who was notching an arrow in his bow before firing it through the kidnappers arm causing him to drop the gun.

Cameron's mouth was still sealed shut with electric tape so he couldn't tell his saviour what he saw but decided to give him a kind nod to signify he was OK, then Cameron remembered his bag I NEED my bag thought Cameron he knew four important fact at this point in time
1. His kidnapper was next to his bag
2. He NEEDED his bag
3. He had an entire group on his side fighting the kidnapper
4. He owed Octavia big time for convincing this many people to help find him

Octavia's binds consisted of nothing more then sticky tape and fell off after a few weak wiggles of her hooves, what did these people plan to do with her? Eat her? Rape her? She shuddered at the thought of both. She hid the fact that her binds were loose by holding them behind her until no one was looking, she started silently walking back in the direction of the cabin for a few meters before starting to run. Suddenly she heard loud bangs from a gun... There wont be enough time to get the others, she changed directions heading towards the gunshots praying that no-one had been shot.

*Also at this point Cameron doesn't know that the camouflaged guys are enemies and assumes that they are the people from the cabin, also the guy with the bow was one of the camo guys.*

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-07-25, 8:47 PM | Message # 92
Lieutenant general
The Forrest near the Cabin

"Oh Shitake Mushrooms!" Dr. G exclaimed! as shots rang out in the clearing. He nodded to Travis who finished cutting the  Tape on Cameron's Mouth.  "We've got to help Mac! Dr. G said to Travis and the now freed Cameron. Dr. G looked towards the clearing and saw the kidnapper on the ground. HMMM Mac must have shot him! Dr. G thought. As an (
another He missed the first one) arrow narrowly misses Dr. G's thigh. Dr. G jumps up. "Stay Low! Looks like we have company!" Dr. G says as he sees Cameron sprint forward towards the downed kidnapper. "No don't be Stupid!  We'll get wasted out here!" Dr. G's warning fell on deaf ears. "Change in Plans Travis Let's head towards Mac and our new Reckless friend! Looks like we are going to have to shoot our way out!" Dr. G said cocking his gun. Things were about to get really serious. "Mac Come in Mac! What's your status?" Dr. G called into the radio. Travis and Dr. G ran forward as another arrow narrowly misses Cameron landing just to the left of  Cameron. Cameron looked back before shouting

"Tell them to stop shooting I need my bag!"

"What are you talking about?" Dr. G asked. Suddenly it occurred to him. This situation was about to become much worse. "Duck and roll Cameron!" Dr. G. shouted scanning for any sign of Mac or the source of the arrows.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-07-25, 9:25 PM | Message # 93
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The Woods Near The Cabin

Mac swore are the first arrow shot past him and stuck the kidnapper. He dove to the ground as he spun around, barely missing a second arrow that hurtled over head. From the cover of a large rock attest two men had begun shooting arrows in the direction of the negotiation and based on there camouflaged coverings, it was not hard to guess why.

Throwing sound control worries to the wind, Mac squeezed the trigger on the shotgun. The archers ducked as fragments of rock exploded from a point only a few feet from where they where standing.

"Ha!" Mac cried, cracking the shout gun and shoving another shell into the barrel. "That's what you get when you bring a bow to a gun fight!"

"Idiot." The groups ladder muttered as he fixed Mac's head in his sights. He had hoped to finish the job quietly and without wasted rounds, but if the cabin man wanted to play hard ball...

In The Cabin

As Colgate drifted back into unconsciousness her mouth began to move, as if struggling to say words that would not come out.

*"-at this point Cameron doesn't know that the camouflaged guys are enemies-" Zombiecam, that is some grade A RP stuff there! In and out of character knowledge are not the same thing and hats off to you for knowing that without being told. : )*

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-07-25, 10:22 PM | Message # 94
Lieutenant general
The Forest near Cabin 

As shotgun shells rang out Dr. G ducked down But continued forward. Clearly Mac was alive and kicking or so he hoped. Dr . G noticed a camo colored shape shifting in the woods behind Travis. Dr. G pointed and wasted no time in firing his Beretta. Travis turned in the direction of Dr. G's shots. A loud shout echoed from the brush

"Son of a B-!" The Hunter yelled grasping his right shoulder and turning towards the source of the shots.

"Cameron Travis a little help here!" Dr. G yelled as the hunter turned his sights on the Doctor. Dr. G. shot another three shots then heard the thud of a rifle slipping out of the hunter's hands followed by a Blood curdling scream.  "Please tell me he is dead!" Dr. G said to Travis. Travis walked over to where Dr. G had shot and heard the death rattle of the dying man. A single shot rang out in the now silent Campsite and then Travis nodded wiping his side arm on his shirt.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-07-25, 10:32 PM

TravisDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 0:04 AM | Message # 95
Sergeant
The Forrest Near Cabin
Travis aimed down at the dying man pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger. Travis picked up the hunter's rifle on the way back. When G asked if he was dead Travis nodded wiping the blood off his arm "Lets go there has to be more of them" Travis tossed the hunters rifle to Cameron "hope you know how to use this" with another shotgun blast Travis gestured to G and Cameron to head towards Mac's direction while Travis decided flank behind whoever Mac was shooting at to get a chance for some precision shooting.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 1:25 AM | Message # 96
Colonel general
Group: Checked
with D and the cart

"hey as long as your on the side of good I'll have no beef with you" he pulls of a metal brouch from his belt "but I'm not useless at range either" with the click of a button the brouch opens up into a large three bladed suriken. just as he puts the suriken up a gun shot rings out "well sounds like trouble is still afoot, perhaps we should regroup?" he asks before whispering to Pinkie "Pinks these guys seem ok you'll be safe with them, much safer than with me."

back at the cabin

Rainbow is getting antsy "argh, this is sooo not cool. I hate being cooped-" RD's rant gets cut off by seeing Colgate move "Hey guys shes waking up!"

JohnnyDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 4:06 AM | Message # 97
Lieutenant
Forrest Clearing

Johnny frowned at the sound of gunshots "well darn, it sounds like our friends back at the cabin are having quite a party. Hey Brandon check your radio, see what's going on and whether they need backup or not" Johnny walked over to the cart and whispered "mon cheri soon you will be complete but until then you must stay here" Johnny turned back to Brandon and the rest of the group "any luck".

Inside Cabin

Fluttershy rushed to join everyone by Colgate who was waking up as the sounds of shots coming from the outside the cabin scared her into a closet near Rainbow Dash "W-w-whats going on outside" Fluttershy whispered

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 6:28 AM | Message # 98
Major general
Brandon looked at the cart  and sighed. He knew that in the state it was near impossible to return the cart to base. suddenly gun shots rang out.

"Hey Brandon check your radio, see what's going onand whether they need backup or not." 
 said Johnny.

Brandon picked his radio and set it to Mac's frequency, "Yo Mac, we are hearing gunfire from your location . I take it you found Octavia's friend. Do you need back up? Because from the sound of it you've got quite a battle on your hands."

Derpy had been silent for quite a while. She just couldn't shake the sight of that zombie pony she killed. It seemed only days ago she had the pony's mail, but no she was a decomposing flesh-eater. the thought made her stomache churn. Her thoughts turned to the fate of her friends she hadn't found yet. She pulled a penndant  shaped like an hourglass out of her bag and looked at it longingly. "I don't know where you are," she whispered "but I swear I'll find you some how".

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 7:18 AM | Message # 99
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The Woods Near The Cabin

"Yo Mac, we are hearing gunfire from your location . I take it you found Octavia's friend. Do you need back up? Because from the sound of it you've got quite a battle on your hands."

Mac yanked his radio free from his jacket pocked and switched it on with a cruse as an arrow struck the earth near his right arm. "Situation terrible!" He shouted, rolling behind a tree as one of the archers notched another arrow. "Someone is shooting on might left, ass holes are shooting arrows at my right and I lost track of the Doc, Travis and the hostage! Get over here!"

There was a silence and after a minute Mac looked around the side of the tree. The camouflaged men were no where to be scene."What the hell?" Mac muttered as he clambered back to his feet. As he pondered what the two hunters where playing at when he saw what they had already scene. Shambling though the woods in his direction where attest a half dozen shaming husks.

"Ah hell!" Mac swore and began to run back in the direction of the cabin. "Doc! Travis! Whatever your name is, we gotta move!"

The Cabin

Te sounds of gun shots resound though the woods, casing the cabin's residence to jump in surprise, but no one reacted half as severely as Colgate who's eyes shot open and began to trash, horsey screaming as some fight or flight instinct in her brain sent her into a full fledged panic!

*Going to be out of town tomorrow, so till Sunday I will trust you guys to push things along. Mac will arrive at the cabin when I return, but I will let you fellas deal with Colgate.*

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 7:33 AM | Message # 100
Lieutenant general
In the Forrest Near the Cabin
Dr. G and Cameron ran forward towards Mac guns ready while Travis circled round back behind the archers. Dr. G could see the archers looking around in confusion for their leader they stared at Cameron's gun and began firing arrows. Dr. G ducked to the left the arrow finding a place in a tree behind them. "Spread out so they can't hit us!" Dr. G yelled. Dr. G fired another six shots. He heard the blast of Mac's shotgun and a few rounds from Cameron's Riffle. And a pop pop pop from behind the archers. All the gun shots had kicked up a cloud of dust that settled slowly. The radio went off Brandon's voice asking if they needed back up. Dr. G looked up as the dust settled in the silence of the campsite. The two archers lay peppered with bullets. Dr. G picked up his Radio. "I don't think we have to worry about the hunters in camo anymore." he said the radio crackling loud. "Nice work guys I think we got them all." Dr. G said looking around at the now destroyed campsite. And then he saw the horde of shambling corpses. "Let's move everyone run back like your lives depend on it!"

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 0:39 AM

TravisDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 8:45 AM | Message # 101
Sergeant
In the Forrest near the cabin
The dust cleared and there lay two corpses of the hunters. Travis headed towards their bodies in hopes to loot them but he then heard G yelling.

"let's move everyone run back like your life depended on it"

That's when Travis noticed the horde Travis took aim at the nearest walkers near G and Cam, and took potshots. "If you haven't already left then now would be a good time" Travis yelled. He ran to the nearest hunter and grabbed what he could off the corpse. Which was a bow, a quiver with about 9 arrows, a camo hat, a backpack, and a bloody camo poncho. Before making his way back to the the path towards the cabin with the group. He radio'd in "guys we have walkers near the cabin!"

Message edited by Travis - Saturday, 2014-07-26, 8:47 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 8:53 AM | Message # 102
Colonel general
Group: Checked
at the cart
D stares at the radio "well sounds like we should be hurrying along, Pinkie hold on tight" he said picking the up and putting her on his back "I don't that will do us any good if we're dead, I may be good but even I can't stop a large horde, so we'd best regroup for now!"

Cabin
"aw geez" RD looks around franticly, looking for some way to calm the crazed mare "Shy I could use some help here!"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-07-26, 8:58 AM

JohnnyDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 9:20 AM | Message # 103
Lieutenant
Forrest Clearing near the cart

Johnny listened intently at the battle going on through the radio. Each gunshot ringing through the Forrest like a distant striking of lightning. each post through the radio bringing a different mix of emotions

"I don't think we have to worry about the hunters in camo anymore"

"Guys we have walkers near the cabin"

The radio went silent for a bit after that. Brandon turned to Derpy who seemed sad at the pony she killed. Johnny decided against sharing with them about the two flying ones he just had to deal with. "well I think we need to head back to the cabin. I'm sure Apple wants to go back as well"  "and if we hurry we can catch up to D." Johnny turned ready to run back "If your coming Brandon then lets go" Johnny and Apple ran to catch up to D and Pinkie.

*for some reason only the first color I choose stays that color even If I try to change it for dialogue sake (for example this should be red)

Message edited by Johnny - Saturday, 2014-07-26, 3:48 PM

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 12:33 PM | Message # 104
Colonel
Cameron was... Confused to say the least these people handed him a gun then told him to shoot their own people, were the camo ones trying to take these guys out of the picture? But now that they were gone he could get his bag. The night had set in and he could barely see his hand in front of his face, but now he could focus on finding the bag... he'd barely started looking when he heard "let's move everyone run back like your life depends on it". Cameron wondered what he was talking about then he saw it, an entire hoard shuffling towards them.

"I'll come back for my bag when they pass, while we wait we should climb up a tree to get away" Cameron said but then his chest began to tighten, he knew what that meant "Ch-change of p-plans" he said through rough gasps he fell on his hands and knees feeling around for his bag. Half of him wanted to run away to safety from the horde but he knew he'd die if he didn't get his bag.

"Get out of there!" called one of the people when Cameron dropped to his hands and knees, he was about to respond when his hand brushed something! He grabbed it and yanked it up, his bag! A large grin crossed his face as he put it on his back Thank god he thought he stood up and saw the horde mere meters away, quickly he turned to the direction he last heard the voice come from when suddenly he was yanked away by someone who started dragging him towards where the others were "Hurry!" said the person dragging him, Cameron clutched his chest and tried to suck in as much air as he could while trying to keep up with the others.

*If this is a double post I apologize it didn't appear after I posted it and refreshed the page so I didn't know if it went up*

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 10:25 PM | Message # 105
Lieutenant general
In Forrest On way to Cabin
Dr. G ran right behind Mac and a breathless Cameron he didn't look so good gasping for air. The cabin was only a few more meters away. He turned back to see Travis bringing up the rear and further back what looked like a Grey mare. Not really having much time to ponder this Dr. G charged forward keeping his sights on the breathless man being led by Mac.
In the Cabin
Rarity jumped at the gunshots that rang through the Cabin. Then as Colgate woke up thrashing about while Rainbow called for Fluttershy who was still in the closet.

"Shy I could use some help here!"
Rarity jumped into action. There was too much going on near Colgate's couch.
"BE STILL!" Rarity yelled in a voice loud enough to rival Luna's royal Canterlot voice. Everyone was still and silent even Colgate was still. Colgate looked at Rarity eyes wide open in Fear.
"Here dear drink this it will help you feel better." Rarity said giving Colgate the bottle full of tonic which Colgate accepted and began to sip. "Yes I know dear it's a little Bitter but it will help." Rarity said noting Colgate's look of disgust. Colgate took another sip reluctantly. Rarity hoped Dr. G and the others would be back soon.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz