MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-12, 6:14 AM | Message # 1036
Major general
Group: Users
"Sure, Kat," Said Brandon. "Towns like these usually have a general store where we can find all kinds of supplies. I think we should start there."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-12, 6:21 AM | Message # 1037
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Cool." Kat nodded, walking over to the window and peering out. "That place over there looks like some sorta store." She squinted. "I bet if you sneak out the back and then smack a zombie or two quietly, we can get in there and make out like old west bandits!" She grinned. "So want to go be bad guys?"

"I do!" Dinky called. Kat looked at Dinky then at Derpy.

"Wouldn't you rather hear more about... your mom's friend?" She looked to Derpy. "We are gonna meet this guy and he sounds like a real cool fellow, so I am sure you two have some cool stories to entertain her with?"

Dinky pouted. "No. It probably just boring grown up stuff. I want to go play guards and outlaws with miss Cat and Mr Brandon!"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-12, 10:25 PM | Message # 1038
Lieutenant general
Dr. G listened to both Colgate and Cameron. "I agree that perhaps we don't need to go barging in making enemies right from the start. Since they know Dash perhaps we can use her as a trojan horse. Befriend them and if they ask too many questions about D fight our way out and Take Scoots by Force." Dr. G sighed a little. " That's as close to a plan as I've got." Dr. G said.  He then turned to Octavia. "So I was kinda avoiding your question earlier But I'll tell you about my special someone." Dr. G said taking a deep breath.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 1039
Major general
"Time Turner is many things,but boring is not one of them." Said Derpy. "And for that matter he's not that adult either. Despite how smart he is he can be very silly sometimes. That remindes me of a story..."

"Thanks for walking me home, Doctor!" said Derpy.

"Not a problem, Ditzy. Besides, I owe you for your help today." The Doctor said

"Anytime." said Derpy blushing. "Oh, by the way, do you know what day tomorow?" asked Derpy fluttering her eyelashes.

The brown stallion stroked his chin. "I think tomorrow's a Thursday..." he said.

Derpy laughed. "No, silly! tomorrow's  Hearts and Hooves Day!" Derpy said.

"Whats and Whos now?" asked the Time Lord Pony confused.

"Hearts and Hooves Day! It's when Ponys express how they feel about eachother..." Derpy said dreamily.

"How charming." Said Time Turner dryly "Well I'll see you tomorrow then." he said awkwardly.

Derpy sighed as the Doctor walked away.

*The next day*

Derpy opened her door as she headed out for a busy day at work. As she closed the door behind her a note fell from the door and fluttered to her hooves. Derpy picked up the note.
Dearest Ditzy Doo,
I would be honored if you would meet me today at 2:00 pm at the Ponyville Bridge.
-T.T.

Derpy head was spinning. Was the Doctor finally asking her out? She would just  have to wait until after work to find out.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-10-13, 10:53 AM | Message # 1040
Lieutenant general
*The Flashback is for ease of painting the picture obviously doc is telling this story.

Dr. G cleared his throat. "Well I guess I have to begin with back when I first met my sweetheart. Her name was Maria and she was very special to me. Anyways Maria and I were high school sweethearts and opened a practice together after we graduated from Vet school. I had just proposed to  her about two weeks before the worlds merged and everything ended. I'll never forget that day. " Dr. G Began his tone darkening as he spoke.

*Dr. G's Flashback.*
"Gibby Honey could you get me a scalpel I need to cut this tissue specimen thinner to see if we can figure out what that dog had when it came in here all crazy." Maria said.

"Sure thing Darling!" Dr. G said rummaging through the drawer.

Maria had never seen a dog with that kind of behavior not even one with rabies. She looked over to dead dog that lay on the table. "Poor little Guy." She said softly scratching the dog's ears. Suddenly the dog's head jerked  violently and  lunged at Maria biting her arm. She screamed!

"Bloody Hell! THE DOG IS ALIVE!"

Dr. G Ran over scalpel in hand to the table.  The dog growled still latched to Maria's arm. "I've got this!" Dr. G yelled. He tossed  the scalpel at the dog and it hit with a sickening  thud as the Dog fell down dead for good.  Dr. G rushed over to his fiance.

"Hey Love you ok?" He asked kissing her.  Her lips felt cool to the touch.

"I feel dizzy." She answered. Dr. G looked at the bit mark. He had never seen a bit like that. Those teeth were usually sharp and the bite seemed to look infected.  He went to wrap it up and take Maria to the hospital when she began twitching.  "I Love you." She whispered as she began to convulse foaming  at the mouth.

"No Damn it! Stay with me Maria I need you!" Dr. G yelled sobbing and attempting to clean the wound and treat his beloved. Suddenly she let out an ear piercing scream  and her face began to rot away.  Her teeth sharpened and she began  throwing up blood. She fell forward seeming y dead.

"NO NO NO NO NO! " Dr. G yelled as Maria fell. "I love you." he sobbed.
And then  Maria snapped her neck up and began crawling toward Dr. G. She let out a death rattling sound as she came at Dr. G.

"Maria No! Get away from me what are you?"  He yelled scrambling away.

The creature that had once been Maria  moaned and lunged at him.  Dr. G  managed to avoid it and  ran into the next room. He Picked up his machete that was right by the door. In no time the Maria monster came in screeching. "Give MARIA BACK!"  Dr. G yelled. The monster laughed and lunged at  Dr. G.

Dr. G swung the machete connecting with the monster causing it to scream. Yet still it came at  him. Dr. G  swung again and again and again. After a minute or so of swinging Dr. G passed out.

*End Flashback.*

"And when I awoke she was dead. The town was a mess riots and everything. Strange creatures much like what Maria had become were roaming the streets. It was Bad." Dr. G said frowning. He clutched her necklace  which was  a chain with two rings on it one had a single diamond the other a cross. He let out a few tears before turning to the road.

"So to answer you Octavia. I did and I had to kill her and now I carry that Cross with me for the rest of m life." He said sadly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-10-13, 11:00 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-10-13, 11:09 AM | Message # 1041
Colonel
"Do they know Rainbow?" Cameron asked Colgate as G walked away "I thought that Rose brought her to the cabin then D took her"

"Why are you asking Colgate, I'm right here!" Rainbow puzzled

"Didn't you lose your memory" Cameron mused

"The last thing I remember is being with Rose"

"So two weeks ago is as far back as you can remember?"

"TWO WEEKS!?!" She shrieked

"Did no one tell you?" he asked as she launched herself upwards. Cameron chuckled as he turned back to Colgate, she gave him a stern look "I'll tell her it wasn't that long later" he smiled

"Oh, you don't have to, it was just some small talk to pass the time" Octavia said, but her curiosity quickly bettered her "But please, go ahead!"

*After story*

"I'm so sorry, I expected something... with a happier ending" she trailed off

Rainbow flew as fast as she could without causing a Rainboom, her screams were drowned out by the speed. Eventually she stopped and hovered in the complete silence for a few moments "TWO WEEKS!?!" she screamed again "They stole two weeks of my life!" she puffed heavily after flying so hard, tears now streamed down her face as a thought dawned on her (What did he do with me for those two weeks... Didn't they say that he wanted to...) she convulsed, causing her loosing her stability momentarily and fall a few meters, she decided to fly for a few minutes to think and cry to herself.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-13, 5:47 PM | Message # 1042
Major general
*Derpy's Story Continues.*

After her mail delivery shift Derpy dashed home and took a quick shower and fixed her mane. The Hearts and Hooves Day rush was tiring but her afternoon with The Doctor would be worth it. Smiling she trotted through town and stood at on the Ponyville Bridge gazing in to the water dreamily as she waited for The Doctor to arrive. 2:00 passed and Derpy became worried that Time Turner wouldn't make it.

Suddenly she saw Time Turner making a mad dash toward the bridge. In his haste he ran thourgh a puddle spashing a group of fillies. "Sorry about that!" hey shouted behind him. "I'm sort of running late!" 

Time Turner finally made it to the bridge panting. "For a pony whose special talent involves time you sure are late a lot." Derpy teased flirtily.

"Sorry, Ditzy," Time Turner appologized. "Today has been pretty hectic."

"So, what have you got planned for today?" asked Derpy. "Dinner in Maris? A picnic on the Moon? "

"Flowers." The Doctor said produced a bouquet of blue flowers.

"Oh, Doctor! You shouldn't have!" Derpy blushed. She looked at the flowers and forwned "These are poison joke." She said.

"Indeed." said Time Turner. "I had a nasty run in with them last night while I was er... Annalysing wildlife in the Everfree Forest. Made my head literally swell up like a balloon! After figureing out a cure, I did some research on the plants. Apparently after direct contact it one recieves an ironic afliction. This confuses my how can a plant have a sence of irony? Plants aren't sentient. Or are they?"

"So why do did you invite me here?" asked Derpy trying to hide her disappointment.

"We need to preform some tests on this plant to determine if it is a threat to pony kind!" Time Turner said.

"I don't think that..." Derpy began.

"Come along Ditzy!" Said the Doctor as he ran off. "There is no time to lose! Allons-y!"

Derpy sighed and flew after the Doctor.

Derpy concluded the story. "The rest of the day we experimented on the poison joke and concluded that the plant had no intent on enslaving ponykind. It wasn't as romantic as I had expected, but we had some laughs and enjoyed eachother's company. And that's all I could really ask for on Hearts and Hooves Day."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-10-13, 8:22 PM | Message # 1043
Lieutenant general
"I'm so sorry, I expected something... with a happier ending" Octavia trailed off.

Rarity looked shocked at Dr. G's story. "You had to kill the Pony you Loved? " She asked in shock. Dr. G nodded.  Then added.

"I've come to terms with it and its not like I don't believe in love or anything. I just am not really expecting to find anyone ever again. Who Knows Maybe when this mess is all over or even in this mess I might find love again. I'm just kinda Skeptical." Dr. G said.

Rarity smiled and patted Dr. G on the back. She then turned to Colgate feeling light headed.

"Colgate my love I think that's about as much magic as I can spare to help you heal. I am guessing the rest will heal in time. In the mean time  why don't we all just chat to pass the time and maybe keep your mind off the pain?" Rarity asked Colgate.

Colgate smiled weakly.  Dr. G smiled for some reason he found this couple to be heart warming if awkward at times. He turned to Octavia.

"So since you asked me. I'd like to ask you Do you have anypony you like or are interested in? I'm guessing your story might be a little happier." Dr. G asked.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-13, 11:18 PM | Message # 1044
Generalissimo

Colgate looked pale as she stared at Doctor G, seemingly obvious to Rarity's question. "Doctor G, your wrong."

"What?" Doctor G looked confused.

Colgate's shook her head jerkily, "That story is impossible, the animals we tested died without returning, the effects are not that fast, they can't laugh of scream and the symptoms are all wrong."

Doctor G's face darkened. "Are you saying I am lying about how my wife died?"

"No..." Colgate screwed her eyes shut. "But... I know this plague and what it dose, it... can't do what your described, not unless..." The last of the color drained from her face. "Unless its started mutating rapidly after it crossed worlds or unless a second strain has started. One without a cure we know of."

Dinky rolled her eyes. "Mr Time probably just thinks Harts and Hooves day is dumb and mussy." She stuck out her tongue, "Grown up's don't even get candy."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 3:17 AM | Message # 1045
Major general
Brandon and Kat exited the saloon through the back door. They crept silently through the alley and crouched behind some barrels. Across the street a small group of zombie ponies stood in front of the doors to the general store.  "I'll lure them a way from the door and you can make sure nothing sneaks up behind us." Brandon whispered.  Kat nodded. Brandon picked up a small rock and threw it at the side of a nearby building. Brandon and Kat waited for the zombies to investigate the sound and entered the store.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 4:40 AM | Message # 1046
Generalissimo
In the darkness of the store Kat drew a small flashlight from her belt. "OK," She whispered. "Lets keep the noise down to avoid any unwanted attention." She nodded towered the shelves. "You hit up there and I will deal with the store rooms."

As Brandon began sorting though the rotten and preserved food stuffs behind the counter, Kat used the blade of the shovel to pry open a trap door in the back to explore the root cellar. As she was about to head down, a strange nose caught her attention and she turned her light onto a pile of crates, behind which the noise seemed to be coming from. Slowly, Kat crept towered the sound, taking a deep breath as she prepared her shovel for a swing.

Around the boxes, a dead pony slowly pawed at the ground, its dead eyes wandering towered Kat as her light shown on it. The thing sitting onto of the pony, however did not react to the light, busy as it was chewing on a ragged piece of the zombies flesh. Kat took a step back, startled by the unexpected sight, the dead did not eat there own, one of the few consistent rules in this strange new world.

As her foot pressed inot the shot wood of the floor, the board creaked, causing the things head to snap around, burning blood shot eyes fixated on Kat. Before she could could raise the shovel, the monstrous humanoid hurled itself at Kat with horrible speed, slamming into her hard enough to knock her off her feet and down into the inky darkness of the basement. The a crash, the stairs broke under the two's combined wight, sending fragments of wood and lances of pain shooting into Kat's back.

The flash light spun wildly as Kat felt the things toothy maw snap at her arm, barley missing and splattering her with putrid blood from its last meal. With a burst of adrenalin she shoved the monster off herself and draw her pistol, the monsters eyes flashing in the almost total blackness. Without hesitation Kat fired, the muzzle flash briefly illuminating the room as the creatures head jerked back, the soft crack on the silencer almost defining in the silence.

Kat bent down and took a deep, shuttering breath as she wiped the blood from her arm and cheeked for any cuts. She shock her head and then froze. From the darkness and seeming all around came a course of dry laughter.  She raised her gun and back towered the broken stair case, feeling her eyes begin to prickle with tears as the dim illumination of the flash light began to revel the siluets of humanoid bodies.

"No.... No not like this." She whispered, raised the gun, took aim and fired.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 5:55 AM | Message # 1047
Major general
Brandon picked up a sack of flour and using a knife he found and emptied the contents on the floor. He placed a a few jars of fruit preserves in the sack. He tucked the knife into his belt. Brandon walked past a jar of peppermint candy. (Might want to bring some of this back for Dinky). Brandon grabbed a handful of candy and placed them in the sack. Suddenly Brandon heard a crash coming from the direction Kat went. Brandon ran toward the noise. "Kat?" Brandon called. He arrived to see Kat laying at the foot of the broken stairs. She was breathing heavily and pointing a gun at a corpse and severalhumanoid zombies advancing toward her. "Kat? Hold on I'll get you out of here!" Brandon said. He tossed his knife at one of the zombies the blade sinking into its forehead.  Brandon knelt down and leaned over the ege of the broken stairs and extended his hand "Kat, I can pull you up. Just grab on to my hands."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 6:26 AM | Message # 1048
Generalissimo
Kat kicked at one of the creatures as it raced towered her and jumped up, grabbing Brandon's arm with both hands. As he pulled her up the creatures grabbed her foot and began to pull her back down. Kat thrashed back, then screamed as something cut though her shoe. With a last despite Brandon finally pulled Kat out of the root cellar, both of them panting on the floor.

Kat stared at her bloodied foot in dismay as her slammed her palms into her face. "No! No you stupid bitch! God dame it!" She slammed her good foot into the floor as she cursed. "Why? Why now?"

"Is it...?" Brandon asked, feeling numb.

"I don't know." Kat hissed, tears running down her face. "Whatever thous things are they have sharp claws as well as teeth. It might not be a bite, but we left our only doctor and the only pony who knows how to heal back on earth, so if it is a bite..." She rubbed her eyes. "God dame it, what the hell are they?" She looked over at the root cellar where the sounds of laughter where still echoing.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 7:11 AM | Message # 1049
Major general
"Hold on, I'll try to fix this best I can." Brandon said trying to hide how scared he was. Brandon removed Kat's shoe and cringed. "Sit tight, I'm going to get a first aide kit to dress that wound." Brandon kissed Kat on the forehead and ran  to the main store front and grabbed some gauze and a bottle of rubbing alcohol Brandon rushed back to Kat. "You still alive in there?" he asked. Kat glared at Brandon. "Sorry just a little concerned." Brandon said sheepishly. Brandon uncorked the bottle of rubbing alcohol. "This is going to sting like a bitch so ..." Brandon said as he poured the contents of the bottle on the wound. (Please don't turn on me please don't turn on me. I can't shoot you I can't.) Brand took the roll of gauze and wrapped it tightly around Kat's foot. "There you go. I'm not a doctor but that'll have to do." Brandon said. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 7:21 AM | Message # 1050
Generalissimo
"Like I stuck my foot in a blender." Kat snarled as she grabbed Brandon's arm hard enough to hurt. She looked him in the eyes, her face red and covered in tears, "If I... if it was a bite then I have no idea how long I will last, so..." She took a deep breath, "I am glade I got to meet you and I am wish it had been under better circumstances, but..." She winced and gabbed her foot, screwing up her face in agony. "Oh god dame it! I love you! Now give me that!" She grabbed the bottle from Brandon and gulped down a mouthful of it before wrenching up most of it onto the floor.

"Oh god that was rubbing alcohol..." She wheezed. "Just get me out of this fucking place. I want to see Dinky if I can."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz