MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 7:35 AM | Message # 1051
Major general
Group: Users
"Don't talk like that!" Brandon said tearing. "You're going to make it even if I have to suck the zombie juice out of your wound! I'm not sure if that's how zombie's work, but you get the point." Brandon slowly lifted Kat to her feet draping her arm around his neck and wraping his arm around her waist. "Ok let's get you back to the safe house then you can see Dinky." Brandon and Kat slowly walked out of the store, Brandon grabbing the sack of supplies on his way out.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 7:47 AM | Message # 1052
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
As the two limped out into the street, the harsh light of day beat down on them blindingly. They hurried across the way, Kat using her free hand and a surprisingly steady aim to kill a single zombie which had wandered into the way.

Bursting into the saloon they where greeted by a worried mod of ponies, multiple voices all asking about Kat's injuries at once. As Brandon laid Kat down, she reached out a hand to a single, small filly and gently stroked her mane.

"Miss Cat, are you OK?" Dinky asked, looking frightened as she rubbed her head against Kat's hand.

"No, not really." Kat sighed, pulling the tiny filly into a soft hug. "But I am doing a little better now that I know your safe and sound with your mom."

Dinky's eyes began to water. "Miss Cat, your not going to die are you?"

Kat shook her head, though her eyes where also filled with tears. "I don't know Dinky, but no mater what, I want you to know that wherever I end up I will be looking after you. Because your the best, strongest, most adorable little pony I have ever meet." Kat sighed and patted the sobbing filly. "Now I need you to be strong and stay away from me in case... In case your mom needs you to give her a hug when I go."

Twilight looked at Brandon in horrified shock. "What happened Brandon? Was she bite?"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 8:26 AM | Message # 1053
Major general
"We were  investigating the store across the street." Brandon explained to Twilight. Kat went into the basement and was ambushed by these strange zombies with sharp claws. They were completely different from what we've faced so far. One of them got her foot before I could save her. I'm not sure if she was bit or if it was a scratch. either way it doesn't look good." Brandon began to sob. "I'm sorry, I...I need to spend some time alone with Kat to say good bye." 

The party nodded and dispersed. "Kat I love you." Brandon said tears streaming down his face. "and I'm going to be right with you until the end. Even if it means I have to...to put you down if you turn. I won't leave you. I can't leave you." Brandon kissed Kat for what could be the last time. After the kiss was broken Brandon Held on to Kat's hand tightly. He was't going to let go until the very end.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 8:32 AM | Message # 1054
Generalissimo
Kat nodded, smiling gratefully. "Thank you Brandon. I hope there is some sorta of afterlife, if only because I really do want to see more of you some day." She hugged him tightly and laid her head down on Brandon's chest. "I promise, no more secrets. I want to go out knowing that you never need to question what I have told you. Anything you want to know I will tell you. I owe you more then that, but maybe, that's attest something."

Twilight looked at the two and sighed. "Derpy, I know this is a hard time, but can I ask you for a favor?" She looked to the mail mare. "I want to get a look at these new zombies. Are you up for two more short flights?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 9:00 AM | Message # 1055
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stared in horror at Colagate. "No Cure. Did I hear correctly?" Colgate just looked at him. "Well at least we haven't seen anymore of these bastards." Dr. G commented shivering. "Well I need a cheery story. Please Tell me your love story doesn't end in a brutal murder Octavia." Dr. G said to the grey mare.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 11:49 AM | Message # 1056
Colonel
Octavia looked away shyly "I really don't want to" she sighed "Well I guess I owe you that much, I had arrived home after playing at the Grand Galloping Galla, I was rather disheveled after some of our company had ruined the night."

*Flash back*

"Vinyl!? Did you forget to pay the power again?" she called into the quiet house, "Hmm, the lights have power... Why did she light all these candles?" she mused as she walked into the house.

"Oh Tavi" Vinyl called from her bedroom in a drunken sing-song tone "Hic, I have a surprise for you Hic!"

"Vinyl, What are you-" she stopped mid sentence as she opened the door "V-Vinyl!!! What are you doing!?" Octavia saw Vinyl laying in a very alluring position on the bed

"Whats the matter Tavi? I thought you liked candles and wine and all that high class stuff" she giggled

*Reality*

"So after that I told her that she was drunk... and well, one thing led to another and I kicked her out, but when I woke up I felt really bad, I left the house and went looking for her. But just outside there was a ruckus and I was pushed into the portal by the crowd that was, to my best guess, trying to avoid the monster ponies"

Rainbow landed by the others as G was talking about there being no cure. "No cure?" she turned to Colgate "I thought you said there was one!?" she huffed "Whatever it doesn't matter, can we hurry up to get Scoots. I don't want her to spend anymore time with those psychopaths"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 2:44 PM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 7:13 PM | Message # 1057
Major general
Derpy nodded at Twilght "Ok I'll go check out the monsters. But they sound a lot more aggressive than normal zombies. I don't know how close I will be able to get without..." Derpy turned to glance at Kat and Brandon huddled together "I just don't want him to lose  two friends in one day."

Brandon continued to hold Kat. "I don't need to know anything except that you love me." Brandon sniffled. "I'm fine just knowing that, but if there is anything you have to tell me before you go, I am willing to hear it." Brandon's gaze wandered to Kat's gun. As long as there were at least two bullets left in that gun he knew that he'd be able to finish the job.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 11:01 PM | Message # 1058
Generalissimo

Colgate frowned at Dash. "I never said there was no cure, just that Doctor G's second strain might be to divergent from the strain we have created the.. cure for that it might not work on these, for lake of a better name 'G-Zombies.'" She looked ahead. "As for Scootaloo, we will not reach them today, not unless we hurry and travel by main roads and that will leave us exposed. Better slow and safe then... ah crap." She shock her head at the excretion on Dash's face when she said, 'slow and safe'.

In the general store Twilight lead the way, horn lite and eyes wide and wary. "Do you hear that Derpy?" She pointed towered the back. "Stay behind me and if anything happens, fly back as fast as you can."

The two crept over to the hole and peered into the darkness, hungry eyes staring back at them. "Oh my..." Twilight's horn glowed brighter and the creatures hissed and retreated. "Odd," Twilight dimmed the light and watched the creatures return, "They don't seem to like bright light and there smart enough to avoid the things they don't like. She bent down slight and squinted. "They are, or rather were human, but there fingers and teeth have warped slightly. That level of mutation is far more sever then the dental decay shown by the other zombies." She frowned. "There skin also seems to be in a sever state of decomposition, despite there mobile and aware movements... curious."

Twilight turned to see the half eaten zombie and hurried over to it. "Derpy!" She called, "Look at this! Despite the zombies refusal to eat necrotic flesh in all scenario's we have yet witnessed, these wounds were clearly inflicted post reanimation and by teeth that bare a striking resemblance to thous of the things in that cellar!"

The unicorn hurried to the corpse and magically pulled it over and into the pit. With a scream of laughter the monsters throw themselves on the body and tore into it was a furry, swallowing pieces of flesh as they went. "Fascinating..." Twilight mused. "Derpy, see how they use there claws to cut away at the mussels, then bite to brake the bone? There working on the intelligence level of a wild animal! Hardly anything compared to us, but ages ahead of there zombie kin." She smiled. "Eaters of the dead, a brand new breed."

Twilight looked at Derpy, "As the ponies to first document this new breed, I feel it is our duty to appropriately name them. I say, 'ghouls' after the grave robbing dead flesh eating ponies of legend. What do you think?" She frowned. "And why do you look so green?"

Kat followed Brandon's eyes and frowned. "Look, I have one request for you. If I die, you have to promise me that you will stick with it to the end." She took Brandon's hand and squeezed it. "Promise me you will find the cure and protect Dinky and not mop over me like some love sick teenager." She lent in and kissed him. "And don't let me down by showing up wherever we go after this with a bullet in your brain and poor Derpy left alone to explain to Dinky about what a double suicide is." She shook her head and smiled bitterly. "You know I don't want that."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 4:08 AM | Message # 1059
Major general
"Twilight," Derpy said woozilly "I think I'm going to be sick!"  Derpy vomitted on to the floor. "Can we go back to base now?" Derpy pleaded.

"I'm so sorry Kat." Brandon said. "I didn't mean to think that way. I'm being selfish. My heart is breaking so hard I can't think staight."  Brandon wiped tears from his eyes. "I promise you that I will make sure this zombie out break comes to an end. And don't you worry about Dinky. Derpy and I will make sure she'll be alright. I swear when we meet in the next life, you will be proud of your Captain Awkward."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 4:11 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 4:26 AM | Message # 1060
Generalissimo
Twilight nodded sympathetically. "Sorry Derpy, I didn't mean to upset you. We can go back now." As the two left, Twilight grabbed a few things off the shelves and put them in her bag.

Kat smiled. "I know you will Cap." She sighed and laid her head back on his chest. "Do you know how long it takes to tell?" wiped the tears from her eyes. "I can't stand this not know!" She buried her head face in Brandon's chest and let out a muffled exasperated scream.

"Is miss Cat going to die?" Dinky asked, eyes wide and terrified.

Apple Jack shook her head as she comforted Dinky. "I don't know sugar cube." She held Dinky. "She ain't showin' signs yet, but when Jonny was bite, it took about about this long before he started getting sick." She looked to the couple. "In another hour, we will know. One way or the other."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 5:30 AM | Message # 1061
Major general
Derpy and Twilight returned to the saloon. "Well things aren't looking good right now." Twilght said bleakly. "Whatever attacked Kat is far more intelligent and viscious than any zombie we have faced so far. I would go as to call them a new breed of zombie. From now on we shall refer to these zombies as ghouls."

"But what is going to happen to Ms. Cat?" asked Dinky. "Is she going to turn into a monster?"

"I don't know, honey." Derpy said hug Dinky tightly."We'll just have to wait and see."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 6:17 AM | Message # 1062
Generalissimo
Over the coarse of the next hour every pony and human in the room watched Kat as she held Brandon's hand and waited for the end. Eventually Kat closed her eyes and beckon to Twilight. "I feel horrible." She whispered, not looking at the pony. "I don't know if its started or if its just the stress."

Twilight solemnly put a hoof to Kat's head and waited. "Your running a little hot." She admitted. Next the unicorn tilted Kat's head, examined her eyes and peered down her thought. Finally, with every eye in the room on her, Twilight carefully unwarranted Kat's bandaged foot. "Oh my Celestia!"

Kat screwed up her eyes and shook as she squeezed Brandon's hand. "Oh god..."

Twilight looked at Brandon, face pale. "Did you just pour rubbing alcohol into her cut?"

"Yes, I was trying to disinfect it..." Brandon admitted.

"Well it looks like you poured half a bottle on it!" Twilight scolded. "And that cut looks like it will need stitches, so Fluttershy outta to take care of that right away."

"Hold up!" Apple Jack interrupted. "Twi, is she infected or not?"

"Oh," Twilight paused, "No, the wound is clean and the blood is untainted. Though it looks like she will need stitches and a crutch till it has a chance to heal a little more."

Kat began to laugh as she collapsed onto Brandon, tears once aging running down her face. "God dame it... oh my god, you gave me a hart attack with that look you stupid purple ass!"

Dinky jumped for joy and shouted, "Ya stupid purple ass! Don't make miss Cat's hart attack her!"

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 6:18 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 6:03 PM | Message # 1063
Lieutenant general
"Well that was a pick me up." Dr. G dead panned. "I understand your feeling Octavia. But there is at least hope." Dr. G said smiling softly.  He turned to Dash. " I have to agree with Colgate here we need to work diligently and avoid getting killed by those hunters." Dr. G said.  Rarity looked horrified at the idea of a new breed of Monsters.  she turned to Colgate.

"Darling I want you to not be in as much pain. Why don't we talk about something less stressful to help you ease that pain." Rarity suggested her voice went down an Octave almost suggestive but not quite. Colgate Blushed the tone not lost on her.

"Well how about telling me about our world. After all we will soon be going there I should like to know how Equestria is supposed to look like." Dr. G suggested. (I swear I'm going to have nightmares with Maria again.) He thought.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 8:09 PM | Message # 1064
Major general
Brandon's mouth hung open in disbelief for "Oh... my... god..." Brandon said finally. "That was one of the most tramatic things that's happened to me in my life." Brandon held Kat closer to him. "I'm so glad I didn't lose you!" he whispered. Brandon let out a long sigh and was silent for a moment. "Wow, I said a lot of sappy stuff  the last couple hours." Brandon said. "I meant every word of it, but now I feel kinda embaressed." Brandon chuckeled "In a sick way that whole experience brought us both closer together, and I feel validated." Brandon helped Kat stand up and guided her to a stool. "Alright, just sit here and let Fluttershy sew up that wound and I'll go see If I can find something for you to use as a crutch." Brandon was about to walk out when he remembered something. "Oh yeah! Hey, Dinky!" Brandon called as he rummaged through the sack he took from the store. "Ms. Kat and I brought you some candy from the store."

Dinky's eyes brightened as Brandon drew out a hand full of candy. "Thank You Mr. Brandon! Thank you Ms. Cat!" Dinky said greatfully as she  took the candy and stuffed a piece in her mouth.

"No problem kiddo!" Brandon said tusseling the filly's mane "Just don't eat them all at once."

"I won't!" said Dinky smiling.

"Good, I'll go find Kat a crutch." Brandon said as he walked off to investigate more of the salloon.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 11:51 PM | Message # 1065
Generalissimo

Colgate blushed. "This is serious Rarity!" She whined, "If what Doc G said is true we might have some whole new problem to deal with! Heck, even the lab might be in over there heads if..." She trailed off, thinking. "This... could work in our favor... maybe."

She shook her head. "Sorry Rarity, my head is all over the place right now." Colgate smiled. "But how about we well Doctor G and Cameron about Equestria. You and Dash tell him about Ponyville, then me and Octavia will tell him about Canterlot."

Kat smiled as Brandon headed off to get crutches. "I sorta feel that way to."

As Dinky sucked on a peppermint she followed after Brandon. "Mr Brandon, you like miss Cat in a mushy way, right?" Brandon looked a little confused, but nodded. "How do grown up make other grown ups like them in a mushy way?" She looked back at Derpy, "I need help getting mommy's friend to like her in a mushy way."

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-10-15, 11:59 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz