MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 5:38 AM | Message # 1126
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Far from being comforted Colgate slumped onto the hammock. "Ever since I woke up in this world, I have been living life like there was nothing else for me to go back to. I devoted myself to finding the vaccine and allowed myself to enjoy whatever good things came my way, because I figured my old life was over and there was no point is dwelling on it." She sniffs. "But I miss my old life and after I was tortured I dreamed about the ponies I left behind... I saw there faces starting at me while Rarity dream walked into my mind and I knew that if they where still out there... still holding out hope for me..." She drops her head into her hooves. "Oh Octavia, I don't know if I have done something terrible!"

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 5:58 AM | Message # 1127
Colonel
Group: Users
"You have done something terrible, you killed almost everyone in both of these worlds for Celestias sake! The chance of them dying as soon as the outbreak occurred is phenomenally high." she bite her upper lip and prayed that she wasn't to harsh

"Whats done is done." Cameron jumped in, he grabbed his bag and pulled out some of his asthma drug "It might help keep your mind off things and probably stop your legs from hurting, but its up to you"

"Cameron she can't-" Octavia started to say when Cameron cut her off

"It's up to her, I'm not going to force her" they both looked at Colgate

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 6:03 AM | Message # 1128
Generalissimo
Colgate looked stunned and miserable at Octavia's words. "If you felt that way, you could have said so before." She pulled away from Octavia as she turned to look at Cameron. "Yes, I think I would like some."

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 6:24 AM | Message # 1129
Colonel
Cameron light the smoke that he had put in her mouth "There you go, just take a puff every so often" Cameron leaned over to Octavia and whispered in her ear "Chances are she might not remember what you said" he leaned back again "Hows that Colgate?" he asked again

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 8:14 AM | Message # 1130
Generalissimo
"Fine." Colgate mopped. "But I am not feeling much of an effect. Maybe I just need to take more..."
*Ten Minute Later*

Colgate giggle as she patted Octavia and Cameron. "Ooooocty! Youuur soooo right about be killing everypony." Colgate slurred, trying to look remorseful, but having the effect spoiled by her giggling. "I mean... I mean, I like, made the thing and stuff! I mean, like that... that's... shuuus fur, I am trying to talk to Ooooocccctoooppppussss..."

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2014-10-31, 8:14 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-31, 8:26 AM | Message # 1131
Lieutenant general
Rarity waited a while then decided she'd ask Dr. G if he'd seen Colgate or maybe ask him about why Colgate was being so distant. She exited the car and looked around perhaps she'd use the tree too before talking to Doc. Meanwhile Dr. G heard the commotion of Colgate laughing and decided to investigate. What he found was a stoned Colagate a Furious Octavia and a seemingly amused Cameron.
"Anyone Care to explain what's so funny?" Dr. G asked. "I want to laugh to." He added darkly.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 8:30 AM | Message # 1132
Generalissimo
"Octupustavia..." Colgate burbled, prodding Octavia's belly with doopy detachment.

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 9:22 AM | Message # 1133
Colonel
"Howdy" Cameron said nodding to Doc

"Hello G" Octavia sighed

Cameron's head snapped to face Colagte "Octopussy! Like the movie" he said chuckling, he turned to G "Well, uh, we're just laughing about stuff like Octopussy" he said pointing at Octavia

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Friday, 2014-10-31, 9:31 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 9:38 AM | Message # 1134
Generalissimo
"Ooovtopussy." Colgate snorted, petting the mortified musician.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-31, 7:16 PM | Message # 1135
Lieutenant general
"hmmm." Dr. G said. "I need a good laugh I've been miserable ever since I keep thinking about Maria. Any suggestions?" Dr. G asked. Meanwhile Rarity followed the sound of giggles to the hammock.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-11-01, 6:57 PM | Message # 1136
Major general
Brandon and Derpy pumped the cart vigorously scanning the sky every so often. "So, what does the Doctor want to you to find to help him?" Asked Brandon.

"I don't know" Derpy admitted. "He was sort of vague about it, but I trust him enough that I'll know it when I see it."

Brandon and Derpy pumped in silence for some time. "I wonder what the others are doing." Brandon mused.

"Probably doing something important, like preparing for their siege on the fort that Scootaloo's being held in." Derpy said.

"Yeah, you're right," Brandon said. "Doctor G's in charge and he's not the type to goof around."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-11-01, 7:03 PM | Message # 1137
Generalissimo
From the dissidence, farther down the takes, they start to see a pair of bright, flickering lights.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-11-01, 9:12 PM | Message # 1138
Lieutenant general
Dr. G pulled out a flask and took a drink. The acrid whiskey stinging his throat. "When I get upset I drink to forget. So I can't really blame you guys for getting high." Dr. G said smiling softly. Rarity climbed up and joined the group.

"You know normally I'd nag at you guys for this but I haven't been very good at much lately. I'm taking a new approach to life now. Perhaps since we are all having a moment I should share with you an update I received on our friends while we slept."  Rarity said. "By the way where is rainbow?" Rarity asked.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 3:49 AM | Message # 1139
Major general
Derpy's  eye's widened as she saw the lights in the distance. "Uh oh!" Derpy gulped.

"Let me guess,"Brandon said not even looking at the on coming danger. "There's a train coming right for us."

"Yep."

"And it's going to splatter us all over Equestria if we don't do something fast."

"Most likely."

"Alright, let's start by stopping the cart and getting everyone off the cart" Brandon said.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 3:57 AM | Message # 1140
Generalissimo

"Yeeeeeeep." Colgate nodded, red eyes drifting unfocused from blurry face to blurry face. "Hey... Octopussy," She giggle drunkenly, "I think Rarity is here. Shuuuush...

The others quickly rolled off of the cart as Brandon and Derpy woke them and warned them of the impending danger. For a tense moment they watched the flickering lights before Twilight raised her voice, "I think the train might not be moving."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz