MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-07-26, 11:00 PM | Message # 106
Colonel general
Group: Checked
at the cabin
RD rubs her hooves on her ears "nice going Rarity" she said a bit louder than needed because her ears are ringing "but where did you learn to do that?"

on the path between the Cart and Cabin
D runs the path with Pinkie on his back Derpy and others behind him as two zombies stumble out of the woods in front of them, a human and a unicorn a stallion no less, in the three seconds it took to close the distance between him and the zombies, he forms a plan and exacutes. He decaps the unicorn first and kicks its head at the human, as luck would have it the horn drives into it's eye socket dropping it there 'looks like the rest of the plan it irrelavent' he thought as he lands and begins running again.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 1:14 AM | Message # 107
Major general
Group: Users
"We're on the way!" said Brandon in to the radio. He hung up the radio. "Ok gang, let's roll out!" Brandon turned to Derpy and shouted to the others" guys go on ahead. I'll catch up." Derpy was still looking at her pendant when Brandon knelt down behind her and put a hand on her sholder "Hey, whatcha got there?" he asked looking at the penndant.

Derpy jumped in suprise. "Uh...it's nothing." she said blushing."Just some thing a friend gave me..."
The pieces are starting to fit together he thought. "Did..." Began Brandon
"No,"she interupted "it wasn't from one of the zombies. I don't know where he is. He disappeared long before our worlds merged. The only clue I have is this letter I found on my doorstep the day he disappeared".

Derpy produced a dark blue envelope from her bag. Inside was a letter written in gold ink. It read:

My Dearest Ditzy Doo,

By the time you read this I will be gone. Where to I have no clue. Something big is about to happen to Equestria. I can feel it. I have to figure out what it is and how to stop it. If it can be stopped. Normally I would have asked you to come with me, but there is no garuntee that I'll  return from this journy. I cannot bring myself to put you in that kind of danger. I promised myself  to take care of you and that's what I'm doing. Should I not return I'd like to thank you for your companionship. You were fantastic, absolutely fantastic! And you know what? So was I!

Have a fantastic life,

The Doctor Time Turner

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2014-07-27, 1:17 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 4:58 AM | Message # 108
Colonel general
"guys go on ahead. I'll catch up."

D skids to a halt and looks back at Brandon, upon seeing him trying to comfort Derpy he smiles and turns back to the road but continues at a much slower pace 'don't wana get too far apart he thought the smile not leaving his face

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 6:57 AM | Message # 109
Lieutenant general

In the Cabin
"Oh my dear Rainbow I just amplified my own voice with my magic. But perhaps I overdid it." Rarity said laughing a nervous laugh. Colgate sipped her tonic as Fluttershy who had found her courage now that the gun shots had stopped tried to keep her comfortable. "Do you have a name dear?" Rarity inquired of the mare on the couch.
On the run a few meters from the cabin

"We're on our way!" Brandon said through the radio.
"Let's regroup at the Cabin we are on our way there now." Dr. G yelled into the radio. Dr. G kept looking at Cameron his wheezing at least kept Dr. G's hopes up but the doc still ran to catch up. "Cameron just nod or point don't speak. Do you have a rescue inhaler and if so where is it?" Dr. G asked as they kept moving forward.

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 4:47 PM | Message # 110
Colonel
Octavia had managed to find the others but they were already ahead of here. She saw Cameron being dragged by Mac back to the cabin, Thank Celestia they found him and got away from those nutjobs, she thought.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2014-07-27, 4:52 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 7:50 PM | Message # 111
Colonel general
on the road

"Let's regroup at the Cabin we are on our way there now."

D stops and looks back to Brandon again who was now reading a piece of paper "Roger that" he said to the radio. "we should wait for him" he says to AJ and her partner.

at the cabin
"huh cool, thought that was an Alicorn thing" RD look back to the mare on the couch

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 8:11 PM | Message # 112
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
In The Woods Right Outside the Cabin

"Everyone inside!" Mac bellowed as he burst from the tree line, dragging Cameron. Crossing the shot distance to Cabin's door, Mac barred inside, surprising the occupants. "There is a hoard coming, so we need to bunker down! Leave the door till the others get back, but lock down the windows and get something heavy ready to block the door!" He looked at Cameron and added, "Also I think he needs an inhaler."

Colgate's eyes darted about, as she struggled to try and move enough to look at the door. "Who?" She whispered.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 9:35 PM | Message # 113
Major general
Brandon folded up the letter and carefully placed it back in Derpy's bag. "Ok..." said Brandon.
"Let me get this straight, your real name is Ditzy Doo..."

"Yep," said Derpy "Derpy Hooves is just a nickname I picked up in flight school. I don't mind it, but it's nice when somepony calls me by my real name." 

"...and Time Turner is a time travler who calls himself the Doctor..."

"Yeah, when he first arrived in Equestria he was amused by how everypony's name had some thing to do with their jobs. Like Vinyl Scratch is a DJ and Roseluck grows roses. So he desided he wanted a pony name so he could blend in. Time Turner seemed to fit."

"... And he disappeared into time and space claiming a big disaster was coming just before the worlds merged and the zombie appocalypse broke out."

"Yeah, that's about it." said Derpy.

"I wouldn't worry about Time Turner." Brandon said consolingly "he seems like he can handle himself."

"Everyone inside!" Mac's shout pierced through the forest.

"We better hurry back to the cabin before they lock us out!" said Brandon as the pair ran back towards the direction of the cabin

*From here on out I'll refer to Doctor Whooves as Time Turner to avoid confusion with Doctor G.*

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 10:23 PM | Message # 114
Colonel general
D sees Brandon and Derpy begin moving towards the group "ok, lets get moving!"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 10:41 PM | Message # 115
Lieutenant general
*Aww I feel loved. Also Rarity's voice thing was my little joke since Tabitha St. Germain does both Luna's and Rarity's voices no overpowered Rarity or anything lol*
Just Inside the Cabin

Dr. G came in right behind Mac and was followed by Travis and a few moments later Octavia also burst through the door. 

"There is a hoard coming, so we need to bunker down! Leave the door till the others get back, but lock down the windows and get something heavy ready to block the door!" Mac declared followed by ""Also I think he needs an inhaler."  as he gestured to Mac.

Dr. G took this opportunity to step up Cameron was clearly having a medical emergency. "Here Cameron Sit down." Dr. G said pulling a chair. "Deep Breaths." Dr. G said taking off Cameron's backpack. He opened the outer pocket since that seemed the most logical place to put an inhaler. He rummaged through and produced a small teal inhaler. Dr. G handed it to Cameron. "Remember Puff breathe in, hold in, and let it go." Dr. G said gently offering the inhaler to the wheezing Cameron.

"Who?" Colgate whispered

Rarity sighed poor Colgate must be confused waking up in a strange land with strangers around her. Rarity remembered Colgate from Ponyville she was rather quiet. "Well the one  screaming about Zombies is Mac. The one who can't breathe well I'm not quiet sure who he is and the one helping him is Dr. G he made that tonic for you and gave you the fluids for your dehydration." Rarity said pointing out the people as she explained who they were.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 2:54 AM | Message # 116
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
In The Cabin... Obviously

Mac raced across the cabin and rummaged though a number of cabinets till he had retrieved a a few red boxes. He upended them onto the floor, red cylinder shells bouncing and rolling as they fell. Next to these he tossed both his borrowed pump action and his own double barreled shot guns.

"Alright." He explained, quickly gathering all the shells into a pile. "Anyone who knows how to shot a gun and who is not helping me board up, grab one and pick off anything that tires to get though the front door that is no longer breathing. Till we get everyone back inside we are not going to be able to shut it down tight, so I need you all on your toes! Now, I don't have allot of ammo, so make your shots count! If its got eyes, wait till you can see the whites of them before you unload."

Colgate looked at Rarity with concern. "Rarity, where am I?" She asked, her voice still weak. She finally managed to turn her head enough to get a better view of the cabin. She swallowed and asked, fear clear in her voice, "Are we free?"

TravisDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 4:02 AM | Message # 117
Sergeant
Inside the cabin
Travis dropped the bow and arrows near the shotguns and went to help board up windows. Keeping an eye on the door Travis grabbed boards and nails he found near one of the bedrooms and started hammering them in with the butt of his gun

Near the cabin
Applejack was in view of the cabin with Pinkie Pie, D, Johnny beside her and Derpy and Brandon not to far behind. She was about to make a b line to the door when a zombies started coming out the Forrest towards the cabin. "What do we do, they'll get in if we don't do something" she said looking at everyone who seemed to have different expressions on their faces"

Message edited by Travis - Monday, 2014-07-28, 4:04 AM

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 4:21 AM | Message # 118
Lieutenant
Near the cabin
Johnny frowned "we have to get them away from the cabin, hmmm... I got it" Johnny smiled and started rummaging through his backpack and produced a lighter and packs upon packs of firecrackers and said to everyone "when you get a chance get in the cabin and find out what's going on". With that Johnny started lighting and throwing the firecrackers. Each pack getting another ones attention and he started leading them away from the cabin and towards the trail to the cart. Johnny thought to him self "when I lure them far enough away I can escape through the trees around to the cabin"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 4:59 AM | Message # 119
Colonel general
outside
D smiles at Johnny "you've got guts, I like that. I'll keep everyone here safe, you watch your's" he said as he drew his swords and dagger prepared to end any undead to get too close to the group.

inside
"I'm no earth pony but I'll give it a shot" RD said picking up a hammer

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-07-28, 6:09 AM | Message # 120
Lieutenant general
Inside the Cabin
Dr. G picked up the pump action shot gun and loaded it putting several casings into his pocket. For a Vet-turned medic he sure often ended up with a gun and shooting things. Kinda ironic if he thought about it. He kept on eye on Cameron who seemed more stable still he'd wait till he caught his breath. "You got it Mac hurry before they come!"

Meanwhile Rarity turned her attention to Colgate. "Whatever do you mean dear? 'Are we free?' Well in the sense of the word yes. We are not being held here against our will but in the grand scheme of this fight with the undead then no we are trapped with some humans who for some reason want to protect us and help us survive this whole ordeal. Look there is RainbowDash, Fluttershy, Twilight, and Applejack should be back soon with Derpy." Colgate looked at Rarity suspiciously. "I see you have your doubts let me get you some water and I'll tell you the story of how I met Dr. G and why I trust him." Rarity said getting Colgate a cold glass of water.

Dr. G really wanted to help Rarity tell the story but right now he was needed by Cameron. And besides the story from Rarity's side might be worth hearing.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-07-28, 6:10 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz