MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-13, 7:01 AM | Message # 1186
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon turned to Derpy. "Derpy, get the rope from the store out of my bag." Brandon said. Derpy nodded and rumageed through the bag. "Twilght!" Brandon yelled. "Forget the train. It won't be worth it if you're dead."

"Got it!" Derpy said tossing Brandon the rope.

Brandon quickly fashioned the rope into a lasso and tossed it at Twilight. "AJ, I'm going to need your help pulling Twilght to  safety."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-11-13, 10:11 AM | Message # 1187
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

The armored man looks confused. "Hold on, D went into Equestria with your friend's, but then sent Rainbow and you all... To get Scootaloo?" He frowns. "We lost contact with him after his last report, bad connection and a failing power supply, nothing to worrying, but that dose make it pretty hard to verify what your saying." He rubs his chin. "I guess there's no harm in brining you back to the settlement to figure this all out, but we can't just let you walk out with one of our rouges on a personal mission just because you claim D ordered you to."

Above one of the guard's calls down. "Prometheus can figure it out. If D did send them, I am sure he will be able to verify that."

The gaurd on the ground shrugged. "Alright, guess that will work. Just hand over your weapons for now and I'll lead you to the settlement. If your on the level, we will fetch Scootaloo and supply you for your return trip. Might even get a small detachment to join you."

Twilight was alridy far out of range of a normal lasso throw and seemed determined to detach the train. With another blast the back car toppled from it's place on the track and slammed into the dirt of the far side.

"She's to far out!" Apple Jack shouted. "If she turns around now she will die! Our only hope to help her is to slow thous things down long enough for her to escape! We are close enough to Dodge that she can make it back to Kat, but only if they don't run her down!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-13, 9:52 PM | Message # 1188
Lieutenant general
"I'm keeping my backpack with me! But here is my only weapon." Dr. G said laying down the bloody pick ax." Dr. G said cooly. Cameron kept his bag as well. And they waited for the guards to be satisfied.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-14, 0:47 AM | Message # 1189
Generalissimo
"Just need your guns." The gaurd shrugs. "No need to strip down or anything, just don't want anyone walking into town center and shooting up a bunch of women and children." He picks up the pick ax and offers it back to G. "Being able to defend yourself is fine, we just need to make sure that our family's will be safe, so, you can keep your bags, but I am going to need to cheek them for explosives, guns or drugs." At the look on G's face he holds up a hand. "I know you said your a doctor, so don't worry, your meds are safe. Just cheeking for things like coke, weed or heroin. We have a have tight laws governing that stuff since there have been a few cases of... People indulging."

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2014-11-14, 0:50 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-14, 1:10 AM | Message # 1190
Lieutenant general
"Alright So long as I can have my gun back when I leave it has sentimental value." Dr. G said handing over his gun. Also there is a tranquilizer gun in my bag its non leathal but I figured you should be aware." Dr. G said handing over his bag to be searched and yes I do have a lot of medicine on me be aware obviously all for a purpose." Dr. G said raising his eyebrows at indulging.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-14, 3:32 AM | Message # 1191
Generalissimo
"Understood. That's all fine." After a minute he hands back the bag. "Your fine and your gun will be returned as soon as we have verified your claims, so less then a day if we hurry." He looks to Cameron. "OK now you."

Colgate slowly covered her face with her hooves as she relived exactly what the gaurd would find on Cameron. "Oh no..."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-11-14, 4:21 AM | Message # 1192
Major general
"Fine," Brandon sighed reeling back in the rope. I'll need some on to cover me while I try to take out some of these zombies. I could use a ranged weapon but I think I left my gun in the cabin." Brandon grabbed a coal shovel from the train  and ran toward the zombies.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-14, 4:44 AM | Message # 1193
Generalissimo
"Wait!" Apple Jack shouted, then growled. "Cover him..." She ducked back into the cabin, only to return a moment later with a a small pile of coal.

As Brandon ran, small black projectiles flew over head, hitting the ghouls, but having relatively little effect. This new breed where clearly tougher and more focused then there siblings. They where also faster, as the gap between them and Twilight was rapidly shrinking... Suddenly, there was a bang and a flash of light and Twilight was gone. The monsters slowed and began to look around as Twilight burst back into existence next to the train car. "Brandon, what the hey are you doing out there?" She bellowed. "RUN!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-11-14, 5:17 AM | Message # 1194
Major general
Brandon did a double take. "Dammit, forgot  she  could do that..." Brandon mumbled. He smacked an attacking ghoul with his shovel  and ran toward the train the monsters giving chase.  Brandon jumped on to the train. "Dang it, that was stupid. Just had to play the hero." Brandon gasped. "You freakin' scared me, Twilight!  I thought you were going to get yourself killed!"

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-11-14, 9:01 AM | Message # 1195
Colonel
Cameron handed over his bag calmly "Here ya go" he said to the guard with a smile he looked over his shoulder at G to say something but his attention was quickly drawn to Colgate who was covering her face with her hooves "Whats the matteeeershit" he spun back quickly to the guard and watched him slowly dig his way through his bag.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-14, 7:46 PM | Message # 1196
Lieutenant general
Dr. G frowned as they went through Cameron's bag. (Well maybe it's not pot nor heroin and technically it is for his medical condition.) Dr. G thought as the guard went through the bag. He waited patiently for the questions that were to come.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-11-16, 9:18 AM | Message # 1197
Generalissimo

Twilight slammed the train door shut as she and Apple Jack rammed there bodies against it. "Well next time trust that I know what I am doing!" Twilight glared as both mares where pushed back slightly.

"Don't shout at him!" Apple Jack snapped. "You scared all of us, runnin' off like that!"

"Less talking, more barricading!" Rocket shoved a heavy metal bar though the handle of the door. "Now, this thing has enough coal to move, but we need to give it a push if we want it to keep moving fast enough to not let them keep pounding on the doors till they buckle." He looked to Derpy. "Your the only one who can pull right now without getting torn apart, so mind given' us a wing darling?"

Dinky backed away from the door as the metal began to buckle under the relentless attack, her eyes darting too and fro as her breathing became more and more rapid and shallow. "Mommy?"

The gaurd froze and pulled a bag of green plat matter from the bag. "What is this?" He asked, in a cold, hard tone.

Instantly the sound of arrows being drawn came from above as the two above prepared to shoot. "What is it?" One asked.

"Clam down! Its not a bomb!" The ground level gaurd quickly reassured. "Maybe contraband, but nothing dangerous." The bows lowered, but the ground gaurd still looked pissed. "OK, what the hell is this and is there any good reason I should not confiscate it right here and now?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-16, 9:36 AM | Message # 1198
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was ready for this one. "Well as you can tell by the smell it isn't pot or illegal. It is simply a natural plant that our friend Cameron here needs for his asthma. His inhaler ran out so we've used this to substitute it. I think it is a safe and reasonable explanation for this don't you?" Dr. G asked the angry guard.

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-11-16, 10:01 AM | Message # 1199
Colonel
[color=#6aa84f]Cameron looked at G and nodded, as if to say, "I've got this." this made the guard even more suspicious and annoyed.

"Cameron I don't think that you should-" Octavia began but was quickly cut off by Cameron

"My friend, my pal, my ethnic brother, I am certain that you would, in your short life, not know the difference between pot and a handful of flowers."

"Cameron just leave it! G's told them the everything!" Rainbow hissed into his ear

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "Drugs are bad, except when used for medical purposes."
I have a dream that one day on the green leaves of hemp, the seedlings of cannabis plants and the children of those seedlings will be able to sit together in the same blunt of highness.
I have a dream that one day even the state of This Place That We're Standing In Front Of, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four baggies of Zombie Cucumber will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their leaves but by their effects on the human body.
I have, a dream right now in front of the place we need to get into." Cameron took a deep intake of breath and fell backwards into the grass
[/color]

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2014-11-16, 10:03 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-11-16, 8:59 PM | Message # 1200
Generalissimo
The guards all stared at Cameron with mouths agape. The one who had been glaring at Cameron turned to G. "OK Doc, going to just call bull on your explanation there. The begs get confiscated and you had better have a DAME good explanation for this one," He points to Cameron. "For Prometheus or he is going to be spending a little vacation in our jail till we work out just what the hell we are going to do with him!"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz