MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-16, 10:19 PM | Message # 1201
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"D did mention that some of you were going to be inflexible." Dr. G commented snidely. "Well let's not waste any time  and see this Prometheus." Dr. G. said to the guard as he led the way.

Dr. G turned to Cameron and whispered.

"I have a plan to make this work but you have to follow my lead. Also you wouldn't happen to have your old inhaler with you?" Dr. G asked. Cameron nodded and handed it over to Dr. G. who pocketed it.  

Dr. G turned to Rarity

"Any chance you can forge a letter for me?" Rarity nodded quietly.

"From D Regarding Scootaloo? And I'll have Rainbow carry the letter so it seems legitimate. Just keep that nosy guard busy while I work my magic. Rarity hissed.

"So do we get the royal tour of the grounds or not. I mean D told us that this community was very progressive and the way of the future. Care to show us around?" Dr. G asked seeming interstead in the surroundings.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-11-17, 0:39 AM | Message # 1202
Major general
Derpy looked from Rocket to Dinky and back to Rocket. "Dinky, honey, Mommy will be right back. Until then Mr. Brandon will take care of you. Okay?" Derpy kissed Dinky's forehead.  "Alright, Rocket, I'll help. Show me what to do."

Brandon scooped up Dinky and carried her out of the way of the door. He slammed against the door and scanned the train for something to re-enforce the door.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-11-17, 1:34 AM | Message # 1203
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

"D said we where both inflexible and the progressive way of the future?" The gaurd looked back and rolled his eyes. "Your really just trying to piss me off, aren't you?" His eye caught the incredibly noticeable sight of Rarity trying to carefully forge a letter while walking and without the aid of a hard surface. "And what is she writing anyway?"

Around you the land opened int rolling fields of half tilled crop land. Ahead sat the fortress, a large farm house and barn, walled in with a collection of cars, sheet metal and fencing. Walking from the front gate, the group saw a large man in plat armor with a sizable curved sword strapped to his back marching out to meet them.

"These are them?" He shouted, pointing at the group.

Rocket quickly hobbled down the length of the train, grabbing a heavy coil of rope as he did so. "The stallions that pulled this train are dead, but they left us there line. If you can grab it and pull up down the track, it can help us start rolling faster. Once we have momentum, it will be easier to keep it and harder for them to concentrate there efforts on us. You should be safe, but if we can't get some speed going, that's not going to be true for the rest of us." He looked back towered the front compartment. "If it comes to it, grab your kid and go! We can hold out in here for awhile, but I ain't going to risk a kid's life on you finding us help in time if it comes to that."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-11-17, 2:20 AM | Message # 1204
Lieutenant general
"You know being a jack ass doesn't help your case either but you don't see me bitching about it. You weren't treating me like a douchebag a minute ago." Dr. G said hoping the argument would distract long enough for Rarity to finish her letter. The guard glared at Dr. G. Meanwhile Rarity finished her attempt and teleported it into Rainbow Dash's bag discretely enough to get by.

"I sure hope you are who we are looking for but yes we are the group." Dr. G said giving the previous guard a look of contempt.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-11-17, 2:55 AM | Message # 1205
Generalissimo
"Sir, there is something serious fishy about these people." The gaurd said, glaring back at G. "I for D's friends, there really confrontational and aggressive."

"Well, we will see." The armored figure reaches the group and looks pensive. "So, I head a report that D had meet Rainbow Dash and would be coming by with her to see Scootaloo." His eyes turn from Dash to Cameron, to Octavia, Colgate, Rarity and finally Doc. "I see you must have been though quite a bit and I am sorry if the road has not been kind to you, but that's no reason we cannot be civil with each other." He smiles, but his eyes harden. "So tell me, where is my brother?"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-11-17, 3:38 AM | Message # 1206
Colonel
"Well sir, we apologize for our friends they can be quite... foolish at times. They wont do it again" Octavia promised

"D has gone to Equestria with some of our friends but he had some reason that he wanted to go he didn't give us many details though" Rainbow said to bring attention to her in the hopes that it would serve as evidence in their favor

"Soooo, am I going to prison or are we just going to get kicked out as soon as possible?" Cameron questioned the nearby guard

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Monday, 2014-11-17, 3:39 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-11-17, 3:58 AM | Message # 1207
Lieutenant general
Dr. G humbled himself some. "I'm sorry. We have been through a lot. I should have been more civilized I kinda let my temper get the best of me." Dr. G said lowering his eyes.

Rarity took over on the diplomatic talk.

"Yes as Rainbow Dash has indicated D has asked us to bring Scootaloo to use her talents in Equestria given it's current state. He trusted Rainbow and Us with this mission again he wasn't very specific. Did he tell you any extra detail Colgate?"

Rarity asked Colgate hoping to have help in weaving this tale.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-11-17, 4:12 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-11-17, 4:56 AM | Message # 1208
Generalissimo
Colgate shrugged. "Not really, but he was saying how he felt like Dash and Scootaloo where so close that they should not be kept apart. That it would be better for both of them." She raised her eyebrows knowingly. "And you know, with with how happy Dash here was at all of that, I get the feeling he was also angling for some brownie points."

The big man snorted. "Ya, knight in shining armor, that's D to a tee." He looked back at Dash. "Alright, so if he was doing this for your sake, he must have at least told you where he was going, right? He said there was something he might need to do, but he was a bit cryptic. If he is now in Equestria, where where you planing on meeting up and what are your friends doing there?"

Meanwhile the gaurd shot Cameron a dirty look. "Oh shut up, your still in trouble for that weed."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-11-17, 7:01 AM | Message # 1209
Major general
Derpy strapped herself to the train. "Thanks, Rocket, I'll try to be careful." Derpy said. "Just get the train started. I'll pull us  until we get  to a decent speed." Derpy watched as Rocket entered the train. She braced herself for the task ahead.  Derpy pulled the line attached to the train. After sometime later, the train began to move slowly.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-19, 7:35 AM | Message # 1210
Colonel
Dash gave Colgate a sidelong sneer "He said that he needed to go to Canterlot" Dash stated, matter-of-factly

"Not weed" Cameron insisted

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-19, 8:28 AM | Message # 1211
Generalissimo

"We have movement!" Apple Jack shouted, directing Rocket and Brandon at the coal. "Get shovelin'!"

Rocked nodded and started feeding the engine as Twilight gave door duty to Fluttershy for a second to light the fire. Dinky, meanwhile watch in horror as on of the creatures moved away from the door and followed her with its eyes. It slowly crept away from the head car as Dinky quietly tired to sneak away along the hall. One clawed hand traced along the glass, cutting a slight grove in it as they walked, Dinky's hart beating faster and faster as the slow chase continued.

Ignoring the glaring matches, the big man nodded to the small group. "I have no reason to doubt that you are not Zack's companions. We have a few details to discuses, but since your obviously tired and some of you are hurt, why don't we get something to eat while our medical staff see if they can help with your wounded." He nods to Doc. "Not that I doubt your skill, but our facilities are undoubtedly more advanced and clean then what you would have had on the road and our staff includes a unicorn surgeon who might be able to help your friend with a few decades more experiences under his belt."

Colgate turned a little pale, but nodded. "Sure, were all friends here, so if your offering, then why not?"

"Why not indeed." The big mans eyes looked on to Doc's. "You have been a little on edge and I would not like to step on your toes. If you," He looked around, "Any of you, have a problem with this, we can delay the reunion, but I think it's something I would like to have everyone there for."

Colgate's smile wavered for a moment as the implication made itself abundantly clear. For the meeting to go ahead, she would need to be held, alone, as a hostage against any sort of assassination attempt. She looked at the others and nodded. "Sure, just don't have to much fun without me, alright?"

"Don't worry about that." The big man smiled, but his eyes where hard. "You will be taken care of very comfortably, for as long as we need to keep you in our care."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-11-19, 10:14 AM | Message # 1212
Lieutenant general
Dr. G nodded. "I agree with you. My supplies and facilities have been limited on the road and since we are all friends here I don't see why this should be an issue. The only request I make if it isn't too much to ask for is that you take good care of her. She is my patient and her health is important to me and all of us. So long as you can assure me of that I accept." Dr. G said offering his hand to the big man.

Meanwhile Rarity was internally panicking but knew better than to show it. She whispered quietly into Colgate's ear. "You're incredibly brave my love know I'll always love you. Just call me if you need me and I'll be there." Rarity whispered pressing her hoof to Colgate's cheek.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-11-19, 10:16 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-11-19, 10:15 PM | Message # 1213
Major general
Brandon shoveled  coal into the furnace quickly. He heard a scratching noise coming from the window. Dinky began to hyper ventalate as the window was pushed in by the ghoul's claw.  Brandon stopped shovling and ran to the window which shattered the on the floor. Brandon swung his shovel at the ghoul's head. The Ghoul recoiled but clung to the train. Brandon swung again, but the ghoul caught the shovel and yanked the shovel out of his hands. The ghoul cackled as he slithered through the window. Brandon tripped backwards and backed into the pile of broken glass. He grabbed a shard of glass and jammed  it into the ghoul's eye. The ghouls screamed and clutched its face. Brandon grabbed a hammer from his belt and pounded the glass shard further into the ghoul's brain. Brandon slid the  body out of the open window. "Dinky, you ok?" Brandon Asked.

"I guess..." Dinky mumbled.

"Try not to wander off by yourself from now on." Brandon said as he walked  Dinky to the front of the train. "You guys might want to speed up.  The ghouls seem to be faster than they look." Brandon said.

"I'm running as fast as I can." Derpy panted. "Believe it or not pulling a train by your self isn't easy."

"You're doing a good job, Derpy. Just keep it up."

Derpy nodded and quickened her pace and transitioned from gallopping in to a  flight.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 6:01 AM | Message # 1214
Generalissimo

Colgate smiled nervously, "Hey, its not like I am going anywhere for more then a few hours, right?" She accepted a hand from one of the guards and was carefully carried away. As she went she called after Rarity, "Play nice, please!"

The big man shock Doc's hand with a firm, but not overly tight grip before leading them to what looked like a grain silo. Climbing into it, the small group found themselves in an odd little meeting room, complete with maps of all shapes and sizes and a radio set up. Seats lined and central table and the big man sat at one, gesturing for the others to join him.

"Scootaloo will join us presently." The big man said, removing his helmet and placing it in front of himself. "Till she joins us, I was hoping we could talk a little." He smiled. "But first, my name is Prometheus, though as you can imagine, its not what my parents named me." Now that his face was fully uncovered, the family resemblance with D was unmistakable.

"Do you know the story of Prometheus?" The big man waved his hand. "No, don't answer. Every high school student with a bit of a literally fascination know's that Prometheus stole fire from the gods and was punished for it, but I am curious, do you know the whole story?"

Dinky screamed and pointed as several more ghouls began to attack the windows, seeing there comrades fate. Rocket swore, "Brandon, take over here!" He limped over towered the windows and started jabbing at there attacks with his metal pole.

"We need a plan!" Twilight barked. "We are going to be over run at this rate and Derpy can't pull the train fast enough to get ahead of them!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 6:08 AM | Message # 1215
Lieutenant general
"The part where he felt bad for the humans and that's why he gave them Fire or something deeper?" Dr. G asked taking a seat.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz