MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 6:18 AM | Message # 1216
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Not quite." Prometheus shakes his head. "Prometheus made man, or rather, he remade man after the war between gods and titans destroyed them all. He then tricked Zeus into letting humans keep the better parts of there food for nourishment, while sacrificing lesser portents to the Olympians, stole fire so that they could survive when fur and fans where denied to them." He ran a hand over the helmet. "He was also a titan. He betrayed his own kind to do what he thought was right and then betrayed the ones he had put into power, once aging, so that he could help the needy and good from being trampled and ignored by the mighty." With a small push, he knocked the helmet over. "He was a traitor who defied gods to do the right thing and faced eternal damnation for it."

Prometheus eye's lock onto Doctor G's. "And what about you? Who are all of you and how did you meet my brother?"

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 6:59 AM | Message # 1217
Colonel
Group: Users
"I thought it was about aliens" Cameron whispered to the guard that was still standing by his side "I never saw it though" Cameron continued much to the guards annoyance "How about you?"

Octavia and Rainbow Dash sat at the table and mused briefly over the plans and maps stretched out over the walls and table. Dash quietly sat and tried to not be called upon by anyone to talk about D.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 7:07 AM | Message # 1218
Generalissimo
The gaurd slapped his hand over his eyes. "Its a Greek myth you idiot!" He pulled down his hand to glare at Cameron. "How are you even alive out here?"

Prometheus eye's flicked to Dash and for a second she almost felt as if his eyes where looking straight into her mind to see what was in it. "Obviously, you must know more then the others." His voice was flat, a little raspy and devoid of emotion, but weather Dash had picked up some subtle hint or only imagined it, her mane began to pickle at the threat she was all, but sure was behind the question.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 7:42 AM | Message # 1219
Major general
"I guess our best bet is to distract the zombies until AJ and Twilight can join Derpy in pulling the train." Brandon said. "Does any one know what can distract ghouls besides human or pony flesh?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-11-20, 8:00 AM | Message # 1220
Generalissimo
"No Idea." AJ shrugged.

"Loud noises?" Twilight suggested. "Can you think of a way to draw there attention towered the back of the train with loud sounds or something they have shown an interest in?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-11-21, 4:10 AM | Message # 1221
Major general
Brandon scratched his head for a second. "Wait, I just remembered something from when we first encountered these things." Brandon said.  "Didn't Twilight  say that they were sensitive to bright lights? If so all we have to do is shine lights in there faces and that should stun them for a while."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-21, 7:59 PM | Message # 1222
Generalissimo
Twilight beamed. "Grate idea! I'll create a flash and then help the others pull. Meanwhile, see if you can light a few fires, make a torture of two, whatever you can to ward them off once they recover!"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-21, 8:31 PM | Message # 1223
Lieutenant general
Dr. G locked eyes back with Prometheus. "Well we as in the whole group of our friends all met up at a Cabin because we received an email about a possible cute and given how life was we decided individually to travel. The originator of the email died from a Zombie attack but D was noble and helped us bury our friend and agreed to help us get to the cure. So now he's setting up a base in Manehatten so we can all meet up there and begin our mission to isolate the location of the cure." Dr. G spoke convincingly and without revealing too much details as he had a feeling that these people couldn't be trusted entirely.

Rarity nodded

"Yes, he's with the other element bearers to help this noble cause." She said realizing that ponies here seemed to have more weight when they spoke so she made Doc seem credible by confirming his story.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-11-22, 8:09 PM | Message # 1224
Major general
Brandon dashed down the corridors of the train to find wood to make torches. He grabbed some wood from a shattered bench and took them to the furnace. "Alright, Twlight we should have enough torches to cover you until you guys get strapped in." Brandon said. "I'm ready when you are." Brandon lit a torch in the furnace.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2014-11-23, 5:38 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-11-24, 5:30 AM | Message # 1225
Generalissimo

Prometheus looked at the other three. "And you three can confirm this? I have all of your words that my brother has gone ahead to Manhattan to set up a forward base?" His eyes pass over Octavia, then Dash, before locking eyes with Cameron, as if sensing a possible weak link.

"Go!" Twilight shouted as she and Apple Jack grabbed the torches raced down the length of the train. "Keep them away as we get pulling and keep the engine running!"

As the galloped, the assault on the doors slowed as several of the creatures gave chase, keep there distance from the fire, but not by much.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-11-24, 5:38 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-11-24, 6:00 AM | Message # 1226
Colonel
Dash sunk deeper into her seat when she heard the question as she tried to formulate a response "Uhh" she said slowly.

"Well we as in the whole group of our friends all met up at a-" G started, Dash breathed a sigh of relief and sent G a silent thank you for jumping in and saving her

Cameron noticed Prometheus looking at him and he gave a small smile and wave, "Hi" he said chirpily. There was a long silence.

Prometheus waved his hand in front of Cameron's eyes "Hello?"

"Hi"

"Can you confirm this?" Prometheus spoke as if talking to a child

"Confirm what?"

"What your friend said!" Prometheus said as he began to lose his patience

"Oh, yeah I can. Actually I thought you said Scootaloo would be here ages ago, didn't you"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-11-24, 6:13 AM | Message # 1227
Generalissimo
"I said she would be joining us after we talked." Prometheus said, slowly. "And I think we are almost done." He closed his eyes and signed. "Exactly, how stupid do you think I am? Just out of curiosity?" There was a sound like a wave of cracking energy and the air in the room grew heavy. "I have a small army, with a dedicated team of rangers. My brother was driven by strange urges, dabbled in dark powers and then diapered talking about running after a pegasuses that one of our recruits had been going on about." His face hardens. "Do you think I wouldn't have had him tracked down?"

The door locked as everything in the room seemed to slow, magic visibly pervading the room. "No magic and no sudden moves, my unicorns have made sure of that." Prometheus stapled in metal clad fingers the gaurd drew his sword. "So, how about we start aging, which why my brothers body was found torn apart by bullets in what my people assure me had been some form of temporary shelter." He flicked a finger at the radio. "You can argue details with them."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-11-24, 7:42 AM | Message # 1228
Major general
Brandon wathched as the ghouls chased after Twilight and Apple Jack. He lit one of the extra torches and lobbed it at ghoul closing in on the girls. Fire slowly engulfed the ghoul's body, its insane laughter turning into screams of agony. It flailed about mindlessly until it fell abrubtly in front of the small group chasing the ponies. The ghouls recoiled trying to avoid the smouldering corpse. This gave the girls just enough distance to catch up with Derpy. Brandon shoveled more coal into the fire before check back to the car behind him "Hey, Rocket!" Brando shouted. "How are you holding up?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-11-24, 11:37 AM | Message # 1229
Lieutenant general
Rarity grew angry and yelled. "You can't handle the Truth! You don't know what D did!" Rarity began to sob. "He..." She trailed off in sobs.

"Hey listen we will get through this just calm down some." Dr. G said to Rarity softly scratching her mane.

Dr. G then glared at Prometheus and looked down at the helmet on the table. "I will answer your question but first answer me this. How much did you know about your brother's dabbling in black magic? And more importantly how did you feel about his mating with Ponies philosophy? I know you must think I have no right to ask questions but if you answer me then I will tell you everything you need to know. Otherwise you will have 6 Prometheuses." Dr. G said calmly.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-26, 4:05 AM | Message # 1230
Generalissimo

"The engines really kicking in!" Rocket shouts. "Another few minutes and we will be out pacing them! After that, everyone can get back inside and we will be safe... for now." In the light of the fire, Brandon could see just how pale and worn the man was. His face was cherry red from the effort he had put into his work and he seemed on the verge of keeling over.

The big man shock his head. "BI don't resent you for asking. In fact, I am glade you did as it answers at least part of the question already." He reached into his breast plat and withdrew a cracked crystal. "My brothers deal with the devil came just before the world ended. He was at the center of our initial organization, helping to guild the people into rallying behind his vision of a new age of knights and heroes. To that end, he tasked us with helping to rescue and defend any lost pony we discovered as we gathered like minded and frighted people to the safety of our walls." Prometheus smiled humorlessly. "And our numbers grew exponentially. We started with a dozen, with a few ponies lost and confused. Soon though, the word about a safe haven spread and we grew. People, ponies and humans both, want a stable and safe home and if they cannot built one, they look to others who can."

Prometheus cracked his knuckles. "As we grew, doubts started to plague me. My brothers banner flew over this place and his vision guided it, but something was off about him and his trinkets." He tapped the crystal. "When I worked up the will to brake it, it was like a fog had lifted from my mind. This was after D had left, but suddenly, so many of his actions and commands seemed so much less wise and sound." He glared at the necklines and tucked it back into his armor. "D handed one out to each of his most trusted lutenist after showing us his own. I sent people to watch him and to find out what he was doing, but they found his body instead."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz