MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-26, 4:43 AM | Message # 1231
Colonel
Group: Users
"What do you know about the crystals" Cameron asked

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-11-26, 4:45 AM | Message # 1232
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stared at the crystal. "There are more of those! They're super dangerous!" Dr. G exclaimed. "I mean he was still able to without his..." Dr. G trailed off.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-27, 6:56 AM | Message # 1233
Major general
Brandon rushed  to Rocket's side and carefully helped him into a seat. "Woah, there! I think it  would best if you took it easy until we get to Ponyville. We've been working you pretty hard despite your condition, but I think now that thing aren't as stressful it would be a perfect time for you to take a rest." said Brandon.

Derpy could almost instantly feel the weight lifted from her shoulders as soon as AJ and Twilight started assisting her. Behind her she could see the ghouls shinking in the distance as the train began  to out pace them. Derpy's stamina was nearly drained. She would be relived when she could rejoin the others on the train. Many of the ghouls had desided that the train was too fast of prey for them and had given up the chase. However a tenacious few had persisted, but even those few fell behind. Finally  the pack of ghouls had dwindled to nothing as the last one disappeared over the horizion.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-01, 7:47 AM | Message # 1234
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

Prometheus raises his hands slightly. "Mine is dead, as are the ones held by my friends and partners, but my brother still has loyalists who's devotion to him would never allow them to go against his wishes so easily. Nor would they be happy to know just how far from his vision I have strayed." His eyes harden. "But what danger are you speaking of?"

Rocket nodded, "We should be fine to call your friends back in." He coughed. "The engine can drive the head car alone most of the way back on its own." He closed his eyes and winced as he tentatively felt his jaw. "Your a good kid, despite everything. You all are." One eye opened partly and his face took on an unreadable expression. "But could you do me one more favor? Tell me how you know Kat and what happened to her?"

Dinky looked at Brandon, looking as if she wanted to answer the question, but unsure if it would be right to do so or if Brandon was going to instead.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-12-01, 7:29 PM | Message # 1235
Major general
Brandon cleared his throat nervously as he began to explain how he and Kat met. "After you left, Me, Derpy and some of the others went to scout a head from the cabin. That's when we came across Kat and Dinky Trapped in a boat by the side of the road surrounded by zombies. We managed to rescue them, although Kat seemed to be able to handle herself fine. I introduced her to the rest of the group, but our Doctor,G was suspicious of her and asked me to investigate her." Brandon gulped at the next part. "While getting to know her, I... um fell for her... hard. Like a whale falling from a zeppelin hard. I won't say anymore about that." Brandon said looking at Dinky. "After we entered the portal, Kat and I went looking for supplies. She got jumped by Ghouls in the cellar of a general store." Brandon continued. "I got her out of there as quickly as I could, but a ghoul got her foot at the last second. Not knowing if she was infected or not I treated her wound the best I could before rushing her back to base. The only thing we could do was wait. I sat by her side for what seemed  like an eternity. During that time I had decided I had to be the one to put her out of her misery if she started to turn. Thankfully it turned out she wasn't infected, just badly wounded. Unfortunatly we couldn't let her come with us and risk slowing down our time sensitive mission and becoming a huge target for the zombies. So I decided we had to leave her in town and the other's could return for her while I set up radio communications. I really miss her and am worried about her after everything that's happened lately" Derpy and the others  re-entered the train as  Brandon finished the story.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2014-12-01, 7:36 PM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-12-02, 5:02 PM | Message # 1236
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked solemnly. "You mean to tell me that you don't agree with those radical ideas?" Dr. G asked then furrowed his brow. "And about the Danger how much do you know about Discord?" Dr. G asked for a moment Doc saw the possibility of an ally. Although small it was hope.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-03, 9:59 PM | Message # 1237
Generalissimo

Rocket frowned, but nodded. "She's a big girl and can take care of herself. I wound't worry about her to much as long as your friends get back to her quickly."

"She's also really nice!" Dinky piped up, clearly determined to add something to the conversation.

"Who is?" Apple Jack asked as Twilight examined the coal.

"We should arrive by morning." Twilight looked worried. "But if we can't find more rule in Ponyville, getting back could be harder..."

"I don't agree wholeheartedly with his ideas." Prometheus said slowly. "But I also don't see them as being overly dangerous to the community as long as the doctors from both species are able to study and monitor for possible danger." He frowned. "But that name... I have heard it, but I don't know much about it."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-04, 5:17 AM | Message # 1238
Lieutenant general
"Well that is a stand I can respect. As a Vet I have seen some awful things so long as there's no sex I'm ok with the idea." Dr. G said. Prometheus seemed less angry now.

"Discord is the God of Chaos! Twilight, Dash and the other elements defeated him but he's wanted to take over our world for millennia! Your brother was working with the Devil himself!" Rarity blurted out. "And while we are on the subject of the Devil himself he tried to Kill one of our friends." Dr. G Added. "If you want to know the whole story have your guards step out and bring in Scootaloo. Then I will tell you all about your brother's death and you can decide if we deserve to be criminals or not." Dr. G offered.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-12-04, 6:56 AM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-04, 6:05 AM | Message # 1239
Major general
Brandon forced a smile. "You're right, Rocket, Kat is very capable." Brandon paused. "You know, Rocket, I think I misjudged you. If you hadn't been hired by a shadowy organization bent on inter-dimensional conquest, I think that we would have gotten along better than our last encounter."

Derpy flopped down on the floor of the train exausted. "I'll be fine, you guys." She panted. "Just pulled a train for ten minutes. I'll just lay here for a while."

Brandon looked at the dwindling coal supply. "Supposing we don't have enough coal for another trip to Dodge and back," Brandon asked Twlight, "is there something else we could burn to power the train?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-12-04, 8:30 AM | Message # 1240
Generalissimo

Prometheus nodded. "I will withhold judgment till after I have heard the full story, but do recall that my brothers body is even now being carried back here, soaked in his own blood from a dozen bullet holes, after having been left to rot in the sun." He waves to the gaurd who leaves. "Just because I am understanding, dose not mean I am not very, very angry." Despite his words, his voice and body langue remain stony and devoid of expression. The ponies and humans could not help, but wonder if he was just very controlled or far less torn up then he insisted.

After a minute, the door reopened and a confused looking filly entered the room. "You wanted to see me, sir?"

Twilight shock her head. "If we can find a team of ponies, we might be able to pull it and there is a chance that a train from Canterlot or the Crystal Empire will have remained trapped in the station, but Ponyville is not a trade hub. We don't have train yards and all the station there is used for is as a stop between larger cites."

Apple Jack peered at Rocket, who had drifted off into an uneasy sleep. "I don't think he or Derpy are going to be up for a second trip like this right after we pull into the station." She commented. "Dinky's still shock up from that attack, Derpy had to pull a train and Rocket looks like he could up and kick the bucket if you even told him to run a few dozen feet."

Twilight looked censored. "That's another thing... I know he has been helpful and all, but are you sure we can trust him?" She looked at Brandon. "Because, he will almost certainly also need medical attention, which could slow down our efforts to save Kat or even leave us variable if he is not as alone as he claims." She looks nervous. "I don't want to sound paranoid, but with the horrible things these people have done... I would not put leaving a man to die just to see who picks him up as being outside of there moral bounders."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-04, 11:26 PM | Message # 1241
Major general
Brandon scratched his head. "I guess you could be right, Twilight. I did seem a bit odd that we just happened to run into him again. I guess I just want to see the best in him. We should be careful when we get to town just in case people are waiting for us." 

Derpy looked out the window as somewhat familiar landmarks passed by a lot had changed since she fell through the portal into New York. It gave her a funny feeling. She was happy to be home but she was sad to see it in such a terrible state. It was like visiting a loved one in the hospital. As they approached closer to Ponyville, she began to feel that this was the place she needed to be to find the solution to save the Doctor. "When we get to town, I need to go do something before heading to  Sweet Apple Acres with you guys." Derpy said.

"Where are you going, mommy?" Asked Dinky.

"I need to find something that belongs to Time Turner." Derpy explained "It shouldn't take me long." Derpy said although she had no idea what she was actually looking for.

"Can I come too?" begged Dinky.

Derpy hesitated. She had kept her time traveling adventures from Dinky to protect her. Adventure with the Doctor were often dangerous,so naturally Dinky would want to tag along. Derpy wouldn't be able to live with herself if Dinky got hurt. Of course Dinky would find out eventually and Dinky had proven to be very brave given the current circumstances. "Sure, honey, you can help. But stay close to me, alright?" Derpy said. There was so much Derpy would have to explain. Hopefully she would be able to find the right words when that time came.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-12-05, 6:42 AM | Message # 1242
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stared in shock at the Filly. She was really young. Far too young to be a solider and yet there she stood clad in full armor. Dr. G wasn't sure how he felt about a child hearing the story of how he had to kill D but he knew that Prometheus wouldn't have released her otherwise. "Scootaloo Darling you're alright!" Rarity exclaimed. "Look it's Rainbow Dash you're hero!" She added. Scootaloo looked all excited and hugged Rainbow Dash. Dr. G smiled.
"Alright now that we are all here I will tell you the story of what happened to D. So D unprovoked went and attacked Colgate to the point that he almost killed her. Rarity and I tried to get him to stop harming her but he wouldn't so I took him down with help from my lieutinent . He teleported away and when he and back he was healed and was talking about how Discord had given him this crystal and that he wanted to destroy the elements of Harmony. I broke his crystal and shot him but he kept healing himself. So Rarity and A few others cast magical spells to zap him and I delivered the final killing shots. I'm sorry about not burying his body but we were too shooken up by everything to even think about burying the body." Dr. G said drowning.
"He almost killed her you have to believe that he was working with Discord and we had no choice but to kill him." Rarity admitted sadly. "It was the only way we could survive he almost killed Dr. G and Colgate may never walk again after his torture. Please if you have a heart believe us there was no other way." Rarity added sobbing softly.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-12-05, 9:36 AM | Message # 1243
Generalissimo

Apple Jack looked concerned at Derpy declaration, but nodded. "Alright, me and Brandon will go on ahead of you and Dinky, but don't put yourself's at any sorta risk. I would hate to let anything happen to you when we are so close to the end."

Twilight frowned. "Its hardly the end of the line Apple Jack. Half of us are missing, me and Fluttershy are going to leave almost right away and we have to get that cure."

Apple Jack looked away. "I know, Twi. I didn't mean... Just a bad choice of words is all."

Fluttershy broke the awkward silence with a cry of somewhat nervous joy. "Ponyville! Its... still standing up right. Even if its a little... still."

Prometheus sighed deeply. "My gut tell's me your trying to pull something on me, but sentimentality is more then likely the root of that." He waved to the gaurd who had brought Scootaloo. "Tell the unicorns that the shield is not need, they are no threat and are not going to try to escape."

Scootaloo looked up at Dash with a mixture of joy and disbelief with a hint of what almost looked like... fear?

"Rainbow Dash?" She looked from Dash to Prometheus. "Is it..." She looked back to Dash. "Is it really you?"

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-12-05, 11:09 AM | Message # 1244
Colonel
"Scoots! I can't believe it, I hardly believed him when he said you were here!" Rainbow squealed as she hugged the small filly

There was a cough from Cameron

"Can we have some time to chat?" Rainbow asked Prometheus

Cameron coughed again "I think-" He wheezed "I'm having-" He gasped "An asthma attack"

"It's probably because this silo is full of dust, he needs his inhaler!" Octavia, being the first to react exclaimed

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-12-06, 0:54 AM | Message # 1245
Lieutenant general
Dr. G reacted almost instinctively. He tossed Cameron the inhaler from earlier and stayed close as Cameron puffed his medicine. His breathing calming somewhat. Prometheus looked visibly shaken at the crisis. "Yeah I'd say it would be this dusty area that set him off." Dr. G was a little amazed that Prometheus didn't seem as upset at his brother's demise as he should. This didn't sit right with Doc but at the moment he needed to play along to get Scootaloo out. "I think Rainbow is entitled to her request. Don't you?" Dr. G asked Prometheus.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz