MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-12-20, 9:21 PM | Message # 1306
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

Mac prodded G. "Go on man, argue your case." He looked over at D. "He will argue it, but if you can open strong we have a good chance of getting you though this one!"

"Hello Rarity..." The detective waved in and out of reality as he light an invisible cigarette. His voice was statisticy and distance, as if it where coming though an old radio. "I am afraid you have come at a bad time..."

"Hey!" Brandon stirred as someone smacked him on the cheek lightly. "Wake up!" Brandon slowly sat up and looked around, seeing Kat sitting next to him, a bemused smile on her face. "I thought you said you would be taking the first watch?"

"Hu?" Brandon mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What watch?"

Kat shock her head and held him to his feet. "Sentry duty, ya big lug! Come on, I got you coffee." The two walked to the side of the balcony and stared out over the small town of Dodge junction. The streets where filled with corpses, zombie put down by the approaching force of heavily armed soldiers.

"What the hell!?" Brandon cried looking at the approaching army. "Who are they?"

Kat coughed and Brandon looked back to see her sitting propped against a wall, her bandaged leg slick with blood and her face pale. "The cavalry." She grinned weakly. "Someone saw which portal we came though and thought to come investigate."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-12-20, 11:56 PM | Message # 1307
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G was numb as D's bloodied figure spoke. Dr. G couldn't barely hear the words of his opening sentence all he could remember was his final words to D. "Go Fuck Horses in hell!"

And D's smirk and simple
 "See You there!"  He let the words that D now spoke wash over him.

"Intolerant! Disgusting! Traitor to his license!"

And the last words of the opening sentence rang out in the court room.

"If I  had to die  for a similar crime and so Did Mac over there what makes him think he has the right to know what love is? Do you Think it is even real love Your Honor? Or a sick  and disgusting way of  not being alone? The Prosecution rests."

Suddenly the abhorrent apparition stopped speaking.  Dr. G felt the heaviness of the word D had laid down in accusation. And in that moment Dr. G realized that perhaps his opinions before had been marred by one individual.  He was not like D who had turned to Discord when life got tough and he wasn't like the rookie officer. Dr. G had a deep respect and love for animals and he had to admit he did find Soothing Needle's flank attractive. Perhaps ponies form Equestria weren't exactly like the ones in this world I mean they could talk so perhaps his words had been harsh and premature.

"Dr. Gibson We don't have all day Will You present your opening Statement Already!" Colgate said threateningly.

"I am sorry your honor. Erm. Well We have all heard the accusations against me. And I will not deny the charges against me. I only deny the implication that I am acting out of selfish reasons and not love. Ladies and Gentleman and your honor yes I am harboring feelings for a pony and yes I said those statements based on my judgment of two people each acting selfishly to the point that ponies got hurt. But I have a deep respect and understanding of animals and I know what I'm feeling it isn't made up it is very real and I will not back down from my stance not deny that I love whom I love and no one man,woman, stallion, mare, colt, filly or racist judge or court system can take that from me. The defense rests! Dr. G said forcefully he sat in the defendant seat wearing the accusations as a medal. It seemed Dr. G was coming to terms with his feelings and not much would change his mind.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-12-21, 3:27 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-12-21, 8:32 AM | Message # 1308
Generalissimo
"Well put." Mac said, clapping D on the back. "Wish you had come to that little revelation a few days sooner, but hey, don't going to hold that against you." He chuckled as Colgate looked at the jury, made up of a dozen Doctor Gs.

"And what verdict has the jury come to?" She asked.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-12-21, 4:33 PM | Message # 1309
Lieutenant general
Dr. G  stood as he looked at The Jury of 12 of him.

"Well ain't that something I'm my own worse critic." Dr. G muttered. One of the Doctor Gs stood.

"We the Jury Find Dr. Gibson Guilty as Charged on all Charges relating to  harboring Feelings toward a pony. On the charge of Love in the First Degree we find the defendant Guilty as Charged. We the Jury further  recommend a Life Sentence with Dr. Soothing Needles.

Colgate looked at Dr. G with a Look of Disgust. "I will impose this maximum sentence!" She Said banging the gun as a Gavel Court is Adjourned.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Mac asked.

Dr. G nodded. "Thank You I needed this more than you would know." The court room faded into a lounge with a table and whiskey. "I did have a question for you Mac though actually more of a request. If you see Maria tell her I never stopped loving her." Mac nodded and vanished in whisp of smoke leaving Dr. G alone.

"I've never see you so Down Gibby." Said a familiar voice.

"Maria my love!" Dr. G exclaimed grasping his necklace with the two rings. Sure enough in front of him was his former wife as beautiful as ever.  She leaned forward and Kissed Dr. G.

"I see you haven't forgotten about me." She teased but stopped abruptly upon seeing Doc's face fall.

"None of that now! You have a Doctor to impress." She paused seeing it wasn't having an affect on G. "Alright we need to have a talk." She sat down in Dr. G's lap.

"I haven't forgotten... I'm sorry... I do Love... you." Dr. G said between intakes of breath he was holding back tears.

"Don't you think I know that? Listen when you die now you will have two people to spend your eternity with. I don't want you miserable nor alone. I'm glad you are attempting to move on that is my biggest wish for you. And when both your times are up I'll be here waiting to welcome you both." Maria said as Dr. G stroked her hair.

"Wait what do you mean? You're not angry?" Dr. G  asked confused.

"No. I want you to move on so you can stop dwelling on how I died. And Besides I approve of Dr. Soothing Needles. As long as you always keep that special place you have in your heart for me we will always be together my love. The Thing about love is the more you give the more you can hold. So don't miss out on this chance." Maria said holding Dr. G. Doc just stared in awe at his ex wife.

"Ok I can do that. I still miss you though." Dr. G said softly.

"I know I miss you too but remember so long as you keep me in your heart we will never be apart. I love and look forward to welcoming you and Dr. Soothing Needles to eternity but not for some time. Bye My Love." Maria said and she kissed Dr. G deeply on the lips as she vanished into smoke.

"Bye Love." Dr. G whispered.

Rarity spoke to the distorted Detective. "Ah I see. I'll be back." She said. Rarity was about to start her nightly search when a thought occurred to her. (Let's see if Derpy is asleep.) Rarity thought. She shifted through dreamscapes until she spotted a familiar grey Pegasus. Rarity popped into the dream involving a Giant Muffin and called to her friend.

"Derpy Darling! It's me Rarity! May I have a word?" Rarity asked.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-12-21, 4:35 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 2:12 AM | Message # 1310
Major general
Derpy looked up from the giant muffin. "Oh, hey, Rarity!" Derpy said whiping crumbs from her mouth. "Thank Celesita you came. I don't think I can eat this alone. What's up?

Brandon looked around the place. It definately looked like the real Dodge Junction. butsomething felt wrong. "This can't be real. I'm not really here! It has to be a dream." Brandon said pacing around. 

"What are you talking about?" Asked Kat.

"Alright, Willem Defoe! Get in here!" yelled Brandon. There was no reply. "Dammit, he's always in my dreams."

"Are you ok, Brandon?" asked Kat.

Brandon sighed. "I'll be fine. Just need some coffee." Brandon took a sip of coffee. He couldn't taste it. "Ok...this is weird. " Brandon said.

"What is it?" Kat asked.

"Does this coffee taste funny to you?" Brandon asked. 

Kat sipped the Coffee."No. Why?"

Brandon sighed. "Ok I'm not really here. I'm in a barn in Ponyville asleep next to the..."  Brandon snapped his fingers."Kat, you still have your raido on you."

"Um...yeah." said Kat.

"Good," Said Brandon. "I need you to do something that I will never ask you to do again."  

"What?"asked Kat. "

"Need you to shock me awake. Do whatever you need to do. Hit me, pinch me, kiss me..."

Kat splash the coffee in Brandon's face.

Brandon awoke with a start and fumbled for the radio and tuned it to The frequency of Kat's Radio. "The is Brandon calling Kat. Kat, can you hear me?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 3:08 AM | Message # 1311
Lieutenant general
Rariry looked at the Muffin. "Um sure. But I came to ask how things are going? We are about to head back into Equestria with Scootaloo! Are things really as bad as this world?" Rarity asked Derpy looking sadly. "I kept hoping to find some pony that I've lost but alas only Scootaloo was in this camp. But do tell me Darling what has been happening with you and the others? Is every pony ok?" Rarity asked.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 5:15 AM | Message # 1312
Major general
Derpy looked at her friend. "It's not a pretty picture here in Ponyvile. We haven't seen many survivors. We are currently holed up in the barn at Sweet Apple Acres. Everyone is doing fine, except Kat whose recovering in Dodge. But we do  have some good news. We found Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom hiding in the barn! Isn't that good news?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 5:23 AM | Message # 1313
Generalissimo

After an agonizing minute, a faint voice came though over the radio. "Brandon?"  Kat's voice was weak, even accounting for radio's inconsistent signal. "Did you set up the radio? Is someone coming for me?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 5:27 AM | Message # 1314
Lieutenant general
Rarity shook her head. "Did I hear you correctly that you found my sister and Apple Bloom?" Derpy nodded smiling. Rarity broke down crying "Thank Celestia! She is safe I've been looking for her for Weeks just wandering!" She hugged Derpy "I hate to Run but I simply must talk to her! Thank you for keeping her safe please keep doing so until we are all reunited ok?" Rarity asked of Derpy who smiled knowingly and with that Rarity bounced out of Derpy's dream.
"Sweetie Belle! Where are you Darling?" Rarity called searching through the dreamscape for any sign of her sister.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 5:36 AM | Message # 1315
Major general
Brandon sighed with  relief. "Yeah, we made it to Sweet Apple Acres Fluttershy and Twilght should be coming for you soon. By the way has there been any trouble in Dodge? Because  I have a feeling you might have to get out of there fast. Call me paranoid but I think that someone saw us go through the portal and they might be coming your way."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 6:10 AM | Message # 1316
Generalissimo

Rarity saw a flicker in the reality of the dream world and drifted though it into small wooden club house. Inside three fillies where coloring and talking as if they didn't have a care in the world. One filly, a little white pony with a curly mane looked up and squeaked in delight. "Rarity!" She ran over and hugged her sister. "I didn't know you where coming over!"

Kat laughed bitterly. "Ya, I noticed." The sound of something dragging came over the two way radio along with grunts of effort. Eventually, Kat returned. "They came in about an hour ago and have been tearing the place apart. At first I thought they might be some sorta of gang or something, but there to heavily armed to be anything less then a paramilitary group." She paused, then hissed. "They are inside the building. I have to hide." And with that the radio went silent.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 6:17 AM | Message # 1317
Lieutenant general
Rarity held Sweetie Belle tight. "You're alive and safe! I should be reunited with you soon in the mean time listen to Ms.Hooves She'll keep you safe. But enough about those serious things Rarity sat down what have you been up to all these weeks?" Rarity asked Sweetie Belle.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 6:31 AM | Message # 1318
Generalissimo
"I've been coloring!" Sweetie Belle cheered, holding up a crudely drawn picture of the farm. "Apple Bloom has been helping me,  but Scootaloo has been doing her own thing." She pointed to the other fillies. Apple Bloom seemed to be normal enough, but Scootaloo, Rarity now realized was still happily talking to herself and totally oblivious to the goings on in the club hose.

Rarity looked around at the walls, which had been covered in drawings of the town, of ponies and of... Blood. Sweetie followed Rarity's gaze, but only frowned. "Apple Bloom!" She whined. "I told you, I don't like looking at thous pictures! Not here!" She looked back at her sister. "We are safe in here, everything is nice and fun as long as we don't go outside."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 6:36 AM | Message # 1319
Lieutenant general
Rarity looked at Sweetie Belle. "Well hopefully Scootaloo will come around. Rarity looked concerned. "I take it the town has taken quite the beating? I'm really sorry Sweetie I wish I could have protected you. I hope you and Apple Bloom have been brave ponies. What do you mean though by safe in here?" Rarity asked her sister concerned.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 6:53 AM | Message # 1320
Generalissimo
Sweetie Belle waved around the club hose. "Here! This is my safe place, no monsters can get in and my best friends are here!" She looked a little sadly at Scootaloo. "Sorta of."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz