MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 7:53 AM | Message # 1321
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity held Sweetie tightly. "I won't let any pony hurt you!" The dreamscape began to collapse around Rarity. "I'll be home soon Sweetie!"  she called as the dreamscape collapsed.

Rarity Awoke with a Start as light shone into her room. "It's Morning!" Rarity said smiling some.      "And she's alive!" Rarity said smiling.

The light hit Dr. G in the face andd caused him to stir from his dreams. "Hmmm It is time." He muttered to himself trying to stay calm.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 7:58 AM | Message # 1322
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
A gaurd entered the room of Doctor G. "Your friends will be allowed to eat and assemble normally, but Doc Soothing Needles left instructions for you to personally pick up her supplies." He screeched the back of his head, "Something about you being the only person she trusted not to drop it and brake something, since the rest of us and your friends are a bunch of block heads... Or something like that."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 8:10 AM | Message # 1323
Lieutenant general
"Ah Yes. That sounds about right." Dr. G said. "I'll head over now thank you." Dr. G said as he left. He walked into the medical tent. "Dr. Soothing Needles?" He called he came across the irritable Doctor. "Are you ready to get out of this nightmare?" Dr. G asked reaching out to pet Soothing Needles. "Did you sleep well?" Dr. G asked.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 9:08 PM | Message # 1324
Major general
As  the radio went silent Brandon  quickly ajusted the channle to Twilight's radio. "This Brandon calling Twilight Sparkle. Do you read me?" Brandon called into the radio.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 9:09 PM | Message # 1325
Generalissimo
"Fine." Soothing Needles replayed tersely. "Though I will sleep better when I am not fearing for my life or wondering if I misjudged the dosage on dangerous drug that will almost stop my hart from beating." She crawled into the bag and tried to make herself comfortable. Finally she tapped her foreleg. "Alright, go ahead." She hesitated and then in a less harsh tone of voice added, "And thank you, doctor."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-22, 9:11 PM | Message # 1326
Generalissimo
"Brandon?" Twilight's voice crackled. "What is it? We are just arriving at Doge junction."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 9:31 PM | Message # 1327
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed nervously. "You'll be fine I won't let you down. Alright here comes the Stick." He gently measured out the dose and poked Dr. Soothing Needles with the syringe. She flinched slightly and he stroked her mane reassuringly as he adminstered the medication. Dr. Soothing Needles seemed to be smiling smugly as she passed out. Her breathing slowed down. Dr. G checked her heart rate and breathing it was slow but there. He carefully zipped the bag up leaving a small opening just in case. He lifted the bag with the unconscious pony and supplies. (Not too bad.) He thought. He then went to join Prometheus and the others at the door. Colgate secured to Cameron's back. "Sorry if I kept you waiting I had to use the restroom." Dr. G said calmly.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-12-22, 9:50 PM | Message # 1328
Major general
"Great, You need to be careful. Kat told me some soldiers followed us into the portal and are trying to track us down. Try not to directly confront them since they are heavily armed. Kat is hiding on in a large building with a balcony. You need to get to Kat and back to the train with out being spotted. Report back once you find Kat. Good Luck!"

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-12-23, 2:42 AM | Message # 1329
Colonel
Rainbow picked up Scootaloo again and flew towards the building that Scootaloo had told her to fly towards. Rainbow thought over everything that they had said, she didn't want Scootaloo to feel sad about anything. Maybe it would have been better if the group had stuck together, instead of splitting up to find all of the Crusaders separately. After a few more minutes of flying, Rainbow let out a shrill squeak "Scootaloo!" Rainbow cooed

"W-what?" Scootaloo had jumped from the sudden noise

"The other half of our group went to find Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom!" Rainbow seemed quite excited "Why didn't I realize it before? If you come with us you can see them again!"

"Have a good sleep Scootaloo" Rainbow Dash said once Scootaloo was tucked into bed

"Dash... You can sleep in my room tonight, it'll be warmer than outside on a cloud"

"Thanks Scootaloo, I'll just go sleep on the couch"

Octavia climbed into her bed, it was more comfortable then anything she had slept in for awhile now, although, she still would have liked the quilt to be less stiff and the frame to be less squeaky.

Cameron climbed into bed and passed out almost immediately, it had been a very tiring day. Camerons dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRrCY5uhWY

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-12-23, 8:33 PM | Message # 1330
Lieutenant general
Dr. G pocketed an extra apple as he ate breakfast with the others. Breakfast was a quiet  affair although G felt watched. He ate quickly and then spoke to Prometheus. "We appreciate your hospitality and reuniting our broken party. We will return after I find the cure. I hope that should our paths cross before then we will still be fighting this nightmare." Dr. G said as he and the group began to leave the militaristic campsite.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 3:06 AM | Message # 1331
Generalissimo

Twilight clicked off the radio and turned to FLuttershy. "Looks like we are going to have to sneak past a few dozen soldiers to get to Kat." Fluttershy nodded. Twilight continued. "I should be able to get to Kat as long as we can get close enough to the house teleport."

Fluttershy looked nervous, but nodded. "I'll follow your lead."

As the small group left the compound the gate closed behind them. Colgate steered, "Are we going home yet?"

"There's a portal near by that opens near the White Tail Woods." Scootaloo confirmed.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 3:34 AM | Message # 1332
Lieutenant general
The group treked on for about a half hour in the direction Scootaloo had indicated. Once clearly away from the compound. Dr. G. Stopped in a clearing and look around.
"Darling we've only been walking a short while what's wrong?" Rarity asked concerned.

"Nothing's wrong good we weren't followed. Let's all take a rest for a second I have to do something." Dr. G said awkwardly. He gingerly placed down the bag and unzipped it. Rarity gasped!
"Is she Dead?" She asked. The rest of the party watched in shock as The scene unfolded

"No." Dr. G replied. He drew out the reversal agent in the exact dose and put it into Soothing Needles's foreleg. He pushed the medicine in and began to watch for signs of breathing. Dr. Soothing Needles gasped coughed and shook her head. "How are you feeling Doctor?" G asked as she came to.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 4:01 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 4:11 AM | Message # 1333
Generalissimo
"Like death." Soothing Needles chocked out and collapsed onto the ground, holding her head in her hooves. "Remind me to never do that again."

"Doctor Soothing Needles?" Scootaloo asked in confusion.

The pony doctor blinked several times before looking around. "Oh, hello." She smiled a little awkwardly. "Yes, my name is doctor Soothing Needles and its a pleasure you meet you all."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 4:40 AM | Message # 1334
Major general
"Alright, Fluttershy, normaly in this situation,I'd ascess the situation  Examen the patrol patterns and such. However, Time is of the essence." Twilight said. "We stick to the alley ways once we get behind the General store I'll teleport us onto the balcony. If  we run into trouble I can knock one out for a short time, but I wouldn't rely on that. Ok let's go." Fluttershy nodded  and thweycrept into the shadows.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 6:33 AM | Message # 1335
Lieutenant general
"Surprise Everyone! I brought us another Doctor!" Dr. G said attempting to be witty. "Oh and there's some medical supplies in the bag too. But she can help with Colgate's injury and besides Prometheus was abusing her I'm really sure." Dr. G said blushing a little. "Anyways let's head to that Portal to meet with the others." Dr. G said to the group. Rarity stared at Dr. G then to Dr. Soothing Needles. As if sizing up the doctor. "It's nice to meet you Darling! Umm so where are you from? You know originally?" Rarity asked smiling warmly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-12-24, 9:58 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz