MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-07-28, 7:24 AM | Message # 121
Major general
Group: Users
Path to the Cabin

Fireworks exlpoded around  Derpy and Brandon as they tried to catch up with the group. Brandon desided to aleviate some tention by making small talk with Derpy.
"So, you and Time Turner went on adventures together, right?" asked Brandon

"Yeah, tons." panted Derpy," we faced lots of strange creatures: Cyberponies, the Jabberwok, The Smooze. I could go on.* None of that was as grusome as this. No one really died in those adventures. Time Turner saw to that."

"I take it you two were close." said Brandon innocently.

"WE WEREN'T A COUPLE!" Derpy snapped abruptly.

"Not really what I was implying..." said Brandon

Derpy's face was as red as a ripe tomato."Pretend I didn't say anything." she said sheepishly.
"Hey, Look! We're almost at the cabin!" said Derpy changing the subject.

* A reference to the Doctor Whooves and Assistant Audio Dramas by Pierce Smoulder aka BaldDumboRat. I'd really recommend it. Execllent writing and voice acting. It's what really made me fall in love with the character of Derpy [end of shameless plug]*

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 11:35 AM | Message # 122
Colonel
Cameron was embarrassed about being 'bottle fed' from his inhaler but knew that he would have had an almost impossible time doing it himself. He took a deep breath, feeling fresh cool air fill his lungs. After he regained his focus he started to look around and saw Octavia watching him from across the room and the doctor who was sitting with him giving him his puffer "What's your name?" Cameron asked the doctor

Octavia watched Dr. G work on Cameron as she paced around in circles trying to work out what to do, she was scared but it was being covered well by the adrenaline pumping through her veins.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 8:39 PM | Message # 123
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Johnny, nice Shawn of the Dead move there!*

Mac stared in consternation as Johnny drew away a good number of the zombies with his fire crackers. Inside his gut turned with the conflicting emotions of fear for the brave young man, anger at the risk the the group opened up by the extra time they would have to leave the door open for and gratitude for the risk to the others it had averted. He banged his head against one of the boards and sighed. "I am so not cut out for this."

Colgate mulled over what Rarity had said. Her expression was still concerned and it was clear that she was still worried about something beyond just the zombie attack, but she remind quiet. Finally she relaxed slightly and said, "Thanks, I want to hear what happened."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-07-28, 10:36 PM | Message # 124
Lieutenant general
*Johnny, Nice this series seems well done I am hearing them now. I quite enjoy the mutters between phrases.*

Still in the Cabin

"What's your name?" Cameron asked Dr. G

Dr. G. was glad to hear his new patient speak. "Well my full name is Dr. Gibson but most people and ponies now call me Dr. G. It's easier. I'm Veterinarian turned medic since this whole zombie thing." Dr. G said smiling warmly. "And you are Cameron right? If not then Octavia led us to the wrong person. She was really worried about you." Dr. G added nodding to Octavia.

Meanwhile over by Colgate Rarity brought her a glass of water.

"Thanks, I want to hear what happened." Colgate said relaxing a little.

"Well..." Rarity began. "It all started sometime after this whole mess with the Zombies. As I'm sure you know Ponyville was hit particularly hard when the worlds merged whole areas transported or even destroyed. My Shop was well transported to a land far away. But the landing was a little rough for the boutique. The windows all shattered and I don't know if you are aware but traveling from world to world in a shop full of scissors and needles is not a pleasant ride. At least I missed the scissors for the most part. Well once I landed I decided to see where I was. My back hoof near my cutie mark really hurt but I didn't think too much of it until I walked by one of my shattered mirrors and saw sticking out of my thigh near my cutie mark was a pair of scissors. I decided to wait on taking them out because I did not have anything to stop the bleeding at the moment. When in this strange land full of palm trees and sand (Florida) a horde of strange two legged zombies came at me. Then I noticed that there were ponies in the horde as well all with deep gashes and making horrendous noises. So I ran as fast as my injured hoof would let me. There was a building up ahead I thought if I can Just make it then I'll be safe. I tripped over a tree root and fell really hard on my face." Rarity paused in her story as the memory seemed to bring back some feelings. Colgate noted that Rarity seemed genuinely emotional not just Rarity's normal over the top emotional outburst emotional.

*The story is a bit long so I'll have Rarity finish it up next post but I wanted to give Colgate a chance to respond.*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-07-28, 10:37 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 0:44 AM | Message # 125
Colonel general
Group: Checked
outside
seeing the number of undead around the cabin decrease to a managable size. "Alright, I can handle this many," he says turning around to his small group "Brandon carry Pinkie and all of you stay close enough to be just outside of my Attack raidus. huh It's taken me years to be able to this without cutting my self up" he readys both of his swords in front of him and begins spining them "Ultimate Three Sword Style, Santoryu, Three Thousand Worlds!" he says charging forward, using the blades momentum, begins cutting any undead on the path to the door

inside
a rouge undead headbutts it's way though the window RD was about to board up. Without thinking she leaps into the air and gives it's head a lightning fast sommersault kick, collapsing it's skull and decaping it on the broken glass of the window "whoa!" even she was shocked at how fast she reacted. a small spark of red energy arcs from her hindleg to her Mark

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 2:51 AM | Message # 126
Generalissimo
*Lets keep the supper powers to a minim please. Real word/show style rules apply. No special super kicks and no secret secret techniques that do not exist in the real world.*

Mac looked out of the front door, looking confused. "Dose anyone know why that guy is spinning around in circles like that?" Before anyone could answer an undead unicorn lunged at him, erratic magic jerking him part way out of the cabin. Swearing Mac wrenched the ax from his belt and chopped at the zombie. Unfortunately the pull had thrown him off balance and ax hit the unicorns horn, chipping it and knocking the attacker away, but doing little to seriously hurt it.

Mac scrambled back into the cabin, but as he did so, a few zombies began to follow, reaching though the doorway as they reached for the defenders.

Somewhat oblivious to this fresh danger Colgate gave Rarity a sympathetic look. "Sorry." She coughed. Her eyes turned down and began to water as she sniffed. "I didn't know what happened to Ponyville. I hope the others are OK as well."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 3:41 AM | Message # 127
Major general
Just Outside the Cabin

Brandon caught Pinkie as D  tossed her to him. "Gotcha!" he grunted and kept running.

"Ultimate Three Sword Style, Santoryu, Three Thousand Worlds!" Yelled D as he flailed his swords about.

"Why does yell out the name of his attack like that?" Brandon asked Pinkie.

"Beats me." said Pinkie

"Isn't that kind of unnessisary?" asked Brandon.

"Yeah," addmitted Pinkie,"but it's cool though."

"She's got you there!" said Derpy.

"Less talking more running!" said Brandon.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:13 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:18 AM | Message # 128
Lieutenant general
"There's a new resident Lunatic swinging a sword you're saying?" Dr. G asked of Mac's inquiry. He pointed his shotgun at the door ready to defend if needed. "Kinda Ironic that as the medic I've shot more zombies/hunters than most of us." He said to Cameron.

Rarity was too absorbed in her conversation with Colgate to realize the impending danger. She offered Colgate some hope. "Well a lot of us made it out I'm sure most if not all our friends are ok." She said smiling reassuringly. she then continued her story Colgate listening attentively.

"And so there I was laying face in the dirt when all of a sudden this strange two legged creature, a human I think Lyra had called them, Came running out waving a machete. "Shoo You flesh eating Vultures!' He yelled waving the machete threateningly. He dropped his lab coat on me so that it covered me completely and said 'stay still.' I then heard the sounds of a machete hacking through flesh and the blood curdling screams of dying zombies. He then picked me up and brought me into the building and laid me on a table. Feeling  violated I yelled at him 'How dare you pick a Lady up without asking her first! Who do you think you are?' 'Wait you can talk?' the human asked confused. 'Yes now what's the big idea?' I asked him. 'Well you were about to get mauled by some zombies so I killed them and brought you in. I can see that I somehow upset you but your flank that injury it's really serious I can help you with it  Miss.' he said. 'And who are you exactly?' I asked still apprehensive. 'Well I'm Dr. Gibson my friends call me Dr. G  and I'm a Veterinarian. Look Miss I lost my family in this awful situation let me help you.' he said his eyes showing compassion. 'It's Rarity look I'm in strange world all my friends are vanished and my family even my cat is missing or worse how do I know I can trust you?' I had asked him. 'You don't but I have nothing to lose. I can help you find your family if you'd like but you really must get those scissors out before they get infected.' He replied. 'Alright But I'm warning you I will use my magic in defense if needed Dr. G.' I warned and His reply was simply 'Yes my fair Lady Rarity.' And  look she showed Colgate her Flank which had no scar or anything showing that there had once been an injury. "He didn't even leave a scar on me from the 10 stitches it took to close that gash. "Also he let me keep his lab coat as a sign of his friendship. she said pulling it out to show Colgate.

"That's why I trust him I can see it in his eyes he really wants to help ponies and people. and Anyone he trusts I trust" Rarity said smiling at Colgate. 

*And There we have it the Story of Dr. G and Rarity well the first encounter. In true RP fashion as things become relevant the past will brought back. I just wanted give Rarity and Dr. G some character depth.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:24 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:25 AM | Message # 129
Colonel general
with a final wide swing decaping two undead just outside the door D leans against the frame and says "1st floor, sweaty men, girly ponies, and safety from the undead." with a smirk while cleaning his blades

almost as soon as he said it Rainbow was floating in his face "who are you calling Girly!"

D put his, now clean, Machete in it sheath and puts his free hand under RD's hindhoof and lifts her up so the others could pass though the door "friends passing though and it was a joke" D said without opening his eyes to look at the Pegasus

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:31 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 7:08 AM | Message # 130
Major general

The Cabin

Brandon stumbled into the cabin panting. "Jesus Christ on a bicycle, we  finally made it!" said Brandon groggily "By the way, Have a pink party pony. Happy freakin' birthday!" Brandon placed Pinkie square on her hooves.

"You ok?" asked Derpy.

"Considering our present situation, yeah I'm fine".

TravisDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 10:44 AM | Message # 131
Sergeant
Inside the cabin
Applejack entered the cabin shortly after Brandon, Derpy, and Pinkie. She saw Travis who stood guard watching the enterance. She walked over and sat down next to him. Travis nodded at her arrival still shaken up at the events of what happened. Travis spoke "welcome back AJ are you alright" AJ nodded "for the most part yeah I'm alright. Well on the way to the city we had a bit of an encounter with that guy out there who keeps babbling crazy talk and spinning with swords but he handled himself well." Travis stared up at Brandon who brought Pinkie inside. He noticed Johnny wasn't there. "how did the search for the missing guy go" Apple asked looking at Doctor G and the new person. "Cameron yeah it went... We found him and I guess we attracted a horde of those things" Travis remembered the hunters backpack he recovered "stay here for a sec AJ. I have to tell Mac something". Travis got up and walked to Mac, Doc, and Cameron and dropped the backpack near them "here this is yours more than its mine you guys can split whatever's inside, I'll just hold on to the hat and poncho... and the bottle of booze" Travis went back to AJ and sat down and talked with AJ some more.

*feel free to say whatever you want in the backpack. Sort of a little reward but keep in mind it was an archer hunter so I doubt he'd carry ammo on him

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:45 PM | Message # 132
Colonel
Cameron looked at the bag but decided he should check on Octavia and thank everyone for saving him "G, I'll be fine from here I don't want to waste any more of the inhaler" He said as he started to stand he walked over to Octavia "Octavia! I- Are you ok?"

Octavia looked at him with an odd expression "Why did you bring me into the forest?" she asked "If you hadn't dragged me here none of this would have happened", Cameron's heart exploded.

"I- Ah... Well" he looked at his feet "A plant" he half lied

"A plan-"

"Cameron, Octavia come over here!" called Dr. G hunched over a bag.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 6:57 PM | Message # 133
Generalissimo
"Thanks man." Mac panted as he tips a book case in front of the door. Exhausted, Mac wondered over to the bag and began to rummage though it. After a minute he pulled a watch from its depths. Looking at the cut strap he sighed. "Something tells me the original owner of this isn't going to be missing it." He slipped the watch into his back pocket and went to cheek on the small group around Colgate's couch.

"Any news on our patient?"

Colgate smiled gratefully at Rarity."Thank you. I was so worried, by the time I managed to find my way back, everything was so terrible I didn't know what to think." She coughed and shock her head. "I could't find any help and for almost a week and when I finally did see living ponies again..." She shivers and she seems to stare off into space. "I thought I was finished by the time I found that tear and I had barely made it through when they got me." Colgate re focuses on Rarity. "But we are self? They didn't get you to? We are still free?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 0:31 AM | Message # 134
Colonel general
D looks at Colgate confused "is it just me or did any of that make any sense"

"well maybe she is just still out of it, ya think of that?" RD looks at the swords man, still mift about that crack a bit ago

D rolls his eyes "well excuse me prin-" D cuts off after looking at the pegasus "Rainbow Dash?"

"uh yeah?"
......*thump*
RD is dumbstruck "he fainted, what."

"wow Dashie your even cooler that we thought, which reminds me" Pinkie grabs RD, AJ, Rarity, Twilight, and fluttershy in a hug as her colors and hair poof to normal.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 1:27 AM | Message # 135
Lieutenant general
Dr. G. put down his gun and shrugged at the returning party including the walking Cutlery Shop and said "Thanks Travis!" After Mac got his "new" watch Dr. G began to rummage through the bag. Hmm this rather large hunting knife I don't need it but I bet Cameron could use it since he'll need a Melee weapon of sorts.
"Cameron, Octavia come over here!" He called.
Still Dr. G continued to sort through the bag which was fairly lightly packed. He picked up some strong rope, this could come in handy, and small box of matches and some flint.
"Help Yourselves." he said to Cameron gesturing to the knife and the remaining supplies in the bag. Then Turned his attention to Mac, Rarity, Colgate and Company.

"But we are self? They didn't get to you too? We are Still Free? Colgate asked.

"Is it just me or did any of that make any sense" Asked Swords before fainting.

Rarity looked at the rather rude D as he fell unconscious. "Serves him right! But Colgate dear. What do you mean by that? Yes as far as I know we are free and no zombies got us!" Rarity said to Colgate.  She noticed Dr. G had joined the group and waved him over. "Dr. G this is Colgate the Unicorn you were helping earlier and the one for whom you made that tonic. And Colgate this Dr. G" She said as Dr. G came over pulling out his stethoscope and a black doctor's bag from his backpack.

"Oof! Pinkie how nice to see you Darling! Glad to see you are alright! " Rarity said as she was caught in Pinkie's hug.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:30 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz