MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-12-27, 2:09 PM | Message # 1336
Colonel
Group: Users
"So NOW, we've resorted to kidnapping!?" Cameron shouted furiously once he realized what was happening "Do you even- What were you thinking!?"

Everyone stared at Cameron. "Cameron is right though" Scootaloo said calmly once Cameron had walked to another area of the clearing to calm himself "What were you thinking?

"He's the only person in the group I wouldn't have thought would react like that" Rainbowdash said while scratching her chin

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-12-27, 10:15 PM | Message # 1337
Lieutenant general
"I didn't kidnap anyon-er pony!" Dr. G exclaimed. Dr. Soothing Needles nodded as G continued.

"Listen I saw someone who needed my help and I helped them I don't think that's a crime. I mean we couldn't exactly waltz out the front door with Prometheus's only equestrian doctor and he was going to... Kill...or .... hurt her so I helped Dr. Soothing Needles escape and besides she wants to help Colgate out I don't see the problem here." Dr. G replied trying to gauge everyone's reaction. He looked over to Dr. Soothing Needles pleading silently with his eyes for her help.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-12-28, 1:24 AM | Message # 1338
Major general
Twilight and Fluttershy crept through the Alleys of the town  trying to avoid walking in front of windows. many of the soldiers had split up and were search the interiors of the buildings while three guards monitered the main street. The two ponies managed to avoid being seen although there were a couple close calls. Finally Twilight and Fluttershy had made it to the alley way between the General store and the building Kat was hiding in. "Alright, Fluttershy we are in teleportation range." Twilight whispered. "I will teleport us onto the balcony when you're ready." Fluttershy nodded, and Twilight cast the spell which whisked them onto the balcony. They entered the Building and began their Search.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-02, 4:19 AM | Message # 1339
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Soothing Needles  nodded. "Your friend only acted because I asked him to. You can call what I did abandoning my responsibilities if you want, but his hands are clean." She did not meet Scootaloo's eyes as the filly glared at her.

"And what about the other ponies back there, hu?" She advanced on doctor Soothing Needles. "Your the best pony doctor in the whole camp, heck, probably not just the best pony one since Richard isn't even a real doctor! Just because you didn't like it there means that your willing to just abandon them?"

Soothing Needles eyes flashed as she turned away from Scootaloo. "I don't have to justify myself to a child and I doubt you would understand my situation even if I did." She stalked off after Cameron. "I will talk to your friend."

A few dozen feet away Soothing Needles approached Cameron. "I apologize for putting you in an unenviable position."

It did not take the mares long to hear the soft, muffled coughing from under the bed. With a magical tug Twilight pulled away the sheets and froze as the muzzle of a gun wavered infront of her face.

"Twilight?" Kat's trembling hands lowered, letting the gun drop to the ground as she smiled in pure joy. "I thought I was done for!"

Twilight eye brow rose slightly as she looked at the ill looking woman with a blood socked bandage wrapped around her leg. "I can see that..."

Kat winced. "Ya, went poking around to see if I could make myself useful while I was here and so these jokers caught me off gaurd." She rubbed her leg. "Lucky for me, the one who spotted me was a shitty shot and I got away before his bodies could follow the gun shots." She hesitated and then lifted the bandage, reveling a nasty looking hole in her cafe. "Bad news, he did clip me pretty bad before I got him."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-02, 5:23 AM | Message # 1340
Major general
Twilight looked at the wound and narrowed her eyes. "We need to get you out of here." she said. "Brandon is back in Ponyville waiting for us. The Journey back should only take a half a day since we have procured a train. I can teleport us a short distance into the town from the balcony. The difficulty of geting back to the train will  depend on how well you can walk." Twilight looked around to see if anyone was coming. "You ready to go?" Twilight asked

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-02, 6:54 AM | Message # 1341
Lieutenant general
Dr. G frowned. He had expected a very different reaction from the party to Dr. Soothing Needles he sighed. He still felt he had done the right thing even if what Scootaloo said was true he didn't want to help Prometheus and besides he had heard the very real threat in Prometheus's voice when he told Soothing Needles should would not always be needed. He walked over to Ocatavia.

"You've been very quiet on this situation. May I ask if you think I did the right thing? I mean he was going to kill her and said said so in no uncertain terms." Dr. G asked the grey mare.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-01-02, 9:46 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2015-01-02, 5:33 PM | Message # 1342
Colonel
"If Prometheus really was threatening her then you did the right thing. But what if someones daughter falls ill and no-one knows what to do? Whatever may happen to that little girl will be your fault... And hers" Octavia said while pointing off at Soothing Needles "But I wont blame you. Although she is a pony, I hear that love is blind..." Octavia gave Dr G a wry smile

"Hey! Don't call her a child, she could kick your ass in 10. seconds. flat." Rainbow Dash shouted at Soothing Needles

Cameron made an audible sigh while looking off into the trees "It only took him a few days to find his brothers body, his scouts didn't even know where to start looking for D." He turned to face Soothing Needles "He knows exactly where we're headed because he sent us here, and if he's in the mood for it he has an entire settlement full of people and ponies who would most likely chase us to hell and back for a magic doctor. He could send an army... or an assassin." Cameron bent over to look the pony in the eyes, his expression was dark and serious "I should take you back, but I owe G for not killing me after I smacked him with an axe, among other things. I'm sorry for losing my temper, but you can understand why I'm concerned." Camerons eyes flicked to something behind Soothing Needles for a brief second, his expression softened before flicking back to the pony in front of him.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-02, 10:16 PM | Message # 1343
Lieutenant general
Dr. G blushes deeply at Octavia's comment. "Thanks Octavia but I don't know what you are talking about." He lied through his red cheeks. He overheard Cameron's words and frowned.
"It'll be a while before he notices and he thinks we are going to Manehatten so that should keep Prometheus off our Tails. I'm sorry I've put you in this situation but I did what I felt was right. Please try not to be too angry at her." Dr. G said softly. Cameron looked at Dr. G and nodded.
"Alright let's keep moving forward before Prometheus comes looking for us." Rariry suggested. The group continued their walk. Dr. G glanced at Dr. Soothing Needles. "You doing alright?" He asked softly.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 5:11 AM | Message # 1344
Generalissimo
Kat nodded and pushed herself to her feet, leaning on Fluttershy for sport. "Alright, lead the way."

From the ground level a solider walked over to the doors of the general store and pushed it open, frowning as they observed the carefully arranged supplies that the others had left for Kat.

Soothing Needles did not respond to Rainbow Dash, save to make a rude gesture with one wing as she walked.

Scootaloo gasped and turned red and looked from Soothing Needles to Dash. "Oh my gosh, did she just... Wow, her mom is going to shove a bar of soup in her mouth for that!"

Soothing Needles frowned, then nodded. "Right, I can't really say you don't have a point." She looked back towered the group. "I am putting all of you at grate risk just by being here, but. well..." She sighed. "No, your right. Thank you for... Being understandable."

Soothing Needles sighed. "Not really." She looked down at her leg. "The drugs are still making me feel a little ill and..." She looked around. "Its not exactly like I am just fitting in..."

Colgate rubbed her eyes blearily. "Rarity?" She looked down at her legs. "Why aren't we in that camp anymore?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 7:25 AM | Message # 1345
Lieutenant general
Rarity trotted to Catch up to Colgate. "Oh you're awake that's good Darling! Well we rescued Scootaloo and the Doctor who saved you from Prometheus's camp." Rarity looked down for a moment. "I also owe you an apology. I haven't been acting like a good Marefriend lately. Lately I've been more like your overprotective mother that isn't right. I'm here for you I just don't need to be so overbearing you deserve that respect." Rarity finished softly.

Dr. G trailed behind the others as he talked with Dr. Soothing Needles. "Listen they are just concerned about being put in danger but truth be told till this mess is over no one is safe. I am glad you are here though. You have a bigger purpose than being a camp Doctor for an abusive jerk. You are..." Dr. G paused awkwardly blushing. Dr. Soothing Needles looked at him as if asking him to finish his sentence.
"Beautiful. May I pet your mane?" he asked blushing furiously. "I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have asked that." Dr. G said nervously sweating.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 7:43 AM | Message # 1346
Generalissimo
Colgate blinked at Rarity, eyes still not fully dilated as her drugged brain slowly processed what Rarity was saying. Finally she smiled, "Thank you Rarity, that's really sweet of you too say!" She reached out awkwardly grasped for Rarity, till the other mare stepped forward to accept the hoof. "I am having a little trouble remembering what your talking about right now, but I bet its nothing you should be worried about."

As Colgate slowly returned to her senses Dr Soothing Needles eyes widened, a slight blush coloring her cheeks. "Doctor Gibson!" She ruffled her wings in agitation and took a second to compose herself before saying, "Doctor, I while I appreciate the compliment," Her cheeks reddened a little more, "I am not sure it's entirely appropriate." She gave Dr G a hard look as her cheeks continued to burn. "While I am deeply grateful to you for your rescue, I am not some brainless moving picture damsel, falling over to reward her saviors with..." She blushed even deeper, "Well the point is, I am not that sorta of mare."

Soothing Needles looked away and then shortly ended the conversation with, "I need to cheek on the patient." Before turning and walking briskly back to Colgate and Rarity, both of whom where surprised to see a look of embarrassment and mild disappointment on her face.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 8:04 AM | Message # 1347
Lieutenant general
Dr. G face-palmed "I didnt mean anything by it. Not like that... I'm... Sorry. Dr. G whispered. As She left. "Idiot she thinks you're a creep now..."He muttered under his breath. As much as Doc wanted to see how Colgate was doing he wasn't going to make Dr. Soothing Needles upset again. He instead opted to sit on tree stump and try to listen. While the color drained from his face.

Rarity looked from Dr. G to Dr. Soothing Needles. "Ummm Well. I wanted to Thank you for all you did for Colgate. But I'll let you examine her no need to be in your way." Rarity said moving off to the side.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 8:09 AM | Message # 1348
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles quickly cheeked on Colgate's legs and then her eyes. "Still high on pain killers." She muttered. "We will need to start lowering her dosage to avoid risk of addiction."

"Sounds good." Colgate nodded, still smiling dreamy.

Soothing Needles sighed and then pressed a hoof to her face. "Dame it all." She whispered, just loud enough for Rarity to hear.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 8:20 AM | Message # 1349
Lieutenant general
Rarity watched carefully Dr. Soothing Needles. She then pulled Soothing Needles aside."Darling I know I don't exactly know you very well. But care to share what has you so wound up? You've snapped at least two of the group including the only person you trusted enough with your life to escape that Camp.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 8:32 AM | Message # 1350
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles pulled away from Rarity with a grunt. "I'm fine." She looked over to the others who had continued forward and wilted slightly at the realization that she had yelled at or offended all, but thee of her fellow travelers. "Alright, maybe... I am not that fine." She looked back to Rarity, "Its just..." She seemed to deflate slightly. "Its just... I guess I let myself get my hopes up about someone and now I am not sure if I didn't just trade out one sorta of creep for another." She looked back to Cameron and G. "You know these humans, right? Are they... Well, the sort of people that would talk sweet and act nice, just because they think they will get something out of it?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz