MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 3:52 AM | Message # 1411
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
[hide]"No really Doc I can help you."Dr. G said trying to stand up.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 3:58 AM | Message # 1412
Major general
Brandon was trying not to stare at Kat's toned ass. However by trying not to look at it the harder it was not to look at it. But who could blame him. Kat a had a booty that just wouldn't quit. Brandon was able to tear himself away just long enough to  answer Soothing Needles' question." The monsters stood on two legs and had long, sharp claws. Don't recall it secreting any strange fluids, but I do rember they were constantly giviving off this high pitched maniacal laugh. Also the first time we saw them they were eating a dead body."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:01 AM | Message # 1413
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Lay down!" She snapped. "I am almost done here and you will only hurt yourself if you try to help." She sighed. "I appreciate the gesture, but needlessly hurting yourself is not going to impress me. Shocking as it might seem I don't want to see any of you hurt."

At Brandon's response Soothing Needles's eyes widened. "That... new. Where these bodies recently killed or where they eating cadavers?"

Kat caught Brandon's eye and raised her eye brows. "Really? Glade to see you missed me at least."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:10 AM | Message # 1414
Lieutenant general
"I'm sorry I just don't like feeling useful and this bar is kinda in a sensitive spot" he muttered blushing.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:15 AM | Message # 1415
Major general
"Sorry about that." Brandon said blushing. "Your butt is like a singularity! Which is something I've never said before".

"Who's butt is a singularity?"Asked Derpy. "Oh hey! Kat is here! How much did I miss?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:24 AM | Message # 1416
Generalissimo
"Brandon telling me my butt is an astronomical event." Kat said, briefly removing the cloth.

"So he thinks its big?" Dinky asked, casing Kat to start making a sound that might have been laughter or might have been incoherent screaming.

Ignoring this, Soothing Needles gave Doctor Gibson a sympathetic look. "Alright, I understand." She looked at Twilight, "Please take hold off that thing in Gibson crotch and carefully remove it." Twilight's face paled as Soothing Needles added, "And I have heard men don't like it if you tug to hard, so be gentle."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:33 AM | Message # 1417
Lieutenant general
From the angle Dr. G was at he could see Dr. Soothing Needle's flank. "I like the view!" He shouted playfully until she mentioned tugging at his crotch. "Uh Twilight it's my first time be gentle!" He warned. Blushing furiously as Dr. Soothing Needles laughed darkly.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:36 AM | Message # 1418
Major general
Brandon stifled a giggle. "That's it I'm done. I am offically speechless. There is nothing left to say."

"I don't get it." said Derpy tilting her head

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:46 AM | Message # 1419
Generalissimo
Kat gave Brandon's leg an affectionate squeeze as Soothing Needles finished her work. With a shaking hand she pulled the cloth from her mouth. "Latter." She squeezed Brandon's leg tighter. "But first, I am about to pass out and after the day I have had, you ARE going to stay here with me while I do." She gave his arm a tug as she slowly rolled onto her uninjured side, trying to avoid moving her heavily bandaged leg.

"I got it!" Twilight shouted, holding up the blood streaked metal spike.

"Well done." Soothing Needles remarked, before pushing Twilight aside and clamping the wound closed. "But I think he wants to keep some of the blood around for something or other."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:56 AM | Message # 1420
Major general
Brandon smiled.  "There's nothing I'd like to do  more." said Brandon lovingly

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 4:58 AM | Message # 1421
Generalissimo
"Your sweet." Kat pulled Brandon's arm over her as she closed her eyes. "Tell me about what you have been though. Just don't take it personally if I miss the end."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 5:45 AM | Message # 1422
Lieutenant general
"Thanks Twilight! Also I would like my blood. Although I can't complain the view is nice I have a beautiful doctor over me that's sn improvement!" Dr. G said smiling as he grimaced through the pain his face blushing a little.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 5:47 AM | Message # 1423
Major general
"Well, after we left we came upon an abandoned train surrounded by those monsters. And your buddy Rocket was there. He was pretty beat up. In fact he's still passed out in the corner over there." Brandon said pointing to the corner of the barn. "He helped us get the train going. after a while we made it here and then he passed out. Then I set up the radio."  Brandon checked on Kat. "Well, that's the abridged version of what happened. You still with me?" Brandon asked

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 5:52 AM | Message # 1424
Generalissimo
"Um hum..." Kat murmured. She looked over towered the bundle of blankets Rocket lay under. "I don't know how happy he is going to be to see me, but I hope he is OK." She rubbed Brandon's hand. "Thanks for helping him, I am sure you must have mixed feelings."

A few feet back Soothing Needles rolled her eyes. "Save the flattery from where I am not next to your genitals with a surgical kit." She looked at the couple and sighed. "I take it the two of them are newly together? What is it with the end of the world and bringing people together?"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:09 AM | Message # 1425
Major general
"Yeah," Said Brandon. "It was kind of weird..." Brandon trailed off.  He quickly changed the subject. "Something strange happened last night. Before I called you  when you were hiding from the soldiers, I was asleep. I'm not sure if this was a dream or whatever but, I was back in Dodge with you and I saw the soldiers. Everything seemed real. I could talk to you like we are right now. You were acting like I never left Dodge with the others. Then I woke up and called you. Everything was exactly like it was in my dream. I'm not sure of what to make of  and I'm not sure if you're lucid enough to discuss this fully, but I had to talk to some one about it."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz