MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:16 AM | Message # 1426
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat did not say anything for awhile, but just as Brandon began to think that she had indeed fallen asleep, Kat whispered, "I thought I saw you just  as I got back to the store, shortly after they arrived. I didn't have a conversation with you or anything, but I did think, just for a second, that I saw you in the mirror of the room." She went thought for a moment then added, "It was just a little before you called. Like... About the amount of time it would take someone to wake up and make a call."

Kat turned awkwardly to look at Brandon, her face concerned. "Normally I would just say it was a coincidence. I was thinking about you, a trick of the light got me while I was hurting and I remembered it because you called right after. But with whats happened, with where we are... I am not so sure it was just a coincidence."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:27 AM | Message # 1427
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G smiled sheepishly. I'm sorry. I do feel kinda helpless down here. And a little embarrassed. But yes they are a new couple. I don't know something about the whole chaos and trying to get back to a sense of normalcy I guess. When you finish up down there I did want to talk to you though.  Dr. g said still wincing as she patched him up,

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:33 AM | Message # 1428
Generalissimo
"Well I am just about done." She took out a roll of  gaze and wrapped it tightly around G's though. "There." She smiled, "Now I would avoid trying to walk on it for a day or two, but given all the injures around her and the fact that we have a nice little base camp in the form of this barn, I doubt that will be a problem." She hesitated, laid down next to G. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:49 AM | Message # 1429
Colonel
"Is this really the time for staring at each others asses?" Cameron said as he lowered Colgate into the makeshift bed "Oh, I've just had a brilliant idea! Brandon does that radio work like a car radio? Could we get some music on to keep spirits up?" Cameron nearly dropped Colgate the rest of the way into the bed so that he could run over to the radio and start messing with the buttons and dials.

"Y... Uh, Yes I'm Octavia. What do you mean I- Well no I couldn't be deceased, you must be thinking of somepony else." Octavia was rather off-put at the strange question "But if you are so sure it was me, then what happened to this... other me?"

"Thanks for coming with me to find Tank" Rainbow said when she dropped Scootaloo onto the steps of her cloud house "Although you could have gone with the others to see if Sweetie and Apple Bloom were with them."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:52 AM | Message # 1430
Lieutenant general
Dr. G smiled. "First of all Thank You for the help. Both here and with Colgate. I guess I'm not  the greatest Veterinarian in  the World but I do what I can. But I did want to talk to you about something. Look I didn't mean any offense in calling you beautiful nor hugging you and I saved you because you looked miserable and I thought it would make you happy. But I do find you strangely beautiful and easy to talk to and I wouldn't mind getting to know you better if that's ok wth you? Dr. G spoke quietly and genuinely.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:58 AM | Message # 1431
Major general
Brandon got up  and walked over Cameron. "Hey, man, don't mess with that! It's not that kind of radio!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 7:14 AM | Message # 1432
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles sighed. "I don't mind getting to know you better and I do hope that we can become friends, but I would not get your hopes up for anything more." She laid her head on the ground and looked wistful. "Even beyond both the fact that we have only just meet and we are not even the same species, relationships born out of high danger situations tend to end badly. Down the road when the danger is past or... well rather sooner." Gave G a sad glace. "Besides that, I think we both know how dangerous it is to be attached to people these days. I doubt you have lost no one to these monster besides just your wife." She looked away, "Sorry, that wasn't right to say. I am sorry."

"Ow!" Colgate cried out as to plopped into the bed. "Thanks allot Cameron!" She rubbed her back then added in a less irritated tone, "It was nice to get a ride. Your a cool..." She looked up to see him fiddling with the radio. "Guy. Why do I bother being nice?"

"But DJ Pon3 said you where dead!" Sweetie Belle incited. "She kept on shouting about it all the way out of town!" Apple Bloom nodded vigorously as Sweetie Belle continued, "She was saying she was going to make them pay for what they did to Octavia and how they killed the best pony she ever knew and then she started drinking from this really big bottle, and then she started saying really bad words and fighting the monsters as she drove out of town."

Apple Bloom looked Octavia over closely. "That dose look like her though." She said, pulling a torn a muddy picture from her saddle bag. She hoofed it to Octavia. "Is that you?"

The picture was of two ponies, one was a white unicorn with a bright blue mane, poking out in random directions, a pair of tinted glasses covering her eyes as her body posture suggested she was suffering from the after effects of a hang over. The other mare, far better groomed and looking more then a little irritated by her companion was undoubtedly Octavia.

Before the older mare could say anything both fillies attentions where drawn to a pair of new arrivals. "Scootaloo!" They screamed in unison and dove at there startled friend, tackling her to the ground in a pile of hugs.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 7:15 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 7:40 AM | Message # 1433
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "Listen I stopped caring. Yes I get what you're saying but there comes a point in life when you just know. Feelings don't know about species gender or creed they just are. And at this point in my life I'm willing to accept whatever consequences of my actions including the danger of becoming attached. Besides I kinda see it in your eyes. You don't seem to be the kind to be scared off by danger just try. I'm sorry perhaps I'm being too forward it's just well you're different form anyone I've ever known and I just would hate to lose you now that I found you. I mean don't you wish for more? Live a little Doc. Life is never mind. I'm sorry I said anything."  Dr. G said quietly. He paused.
"Is it because you're older than me in pony years?" Dr. G asked not sure why he was asking.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 8:00 AM | Message # 1434
Generalissimo
"Did you just call me old?" Soothing Needles gave Doctor Gibson a disbelieving look. "No... Its nothing to do with age and I'm not... that old." She looked a little uncomfortable. I mean, sure I'm not in medical school anymore, but I am not even... Look rushing into things is not a good idea! I got where I am by prioritizing what I wanted from life and I will have you know, I have lead a pretty good one..." She trailed off and abruptly turned away, trying not to show G her eyes as they suddenly began to water.

Soothing Needles sniffed, trying to hid it in a snort, but only partially succeeding. "Its easy for you to talk about seizing the moment and doing what you want regardless oh what will happen when you still have all of your friends around you, blissfully ignoring what will happen tomorrow." She pointed a hoof towered Colgate. "If you had not found me when you did what do you think would have happened to her? And when she died, in pain and unaware of everything around her, what would then happen to her mare friend, hum?" She next pointed to Kat and Brandon, "Or the happy couple, reunited? What if that bullet had gone an inch to one side? She would have bleed out on the train, leaving for friend broken and alone." Soothing Needles still did not look at G, but her body had stopped shaking. "The little sister, the old child, the mother or the old doctor. Each of you is so closely dependent on another that one brake in the chain could tear you all apart. A few and it would be certain. Tell me Doctor Gibson, did you bury your wife?" Her voice had turned quite and lifeless. "Did she die along? How many friends did you bury along the road?" She pulled away a little. "You saved me, but we can't save everyone."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 8:18 AM | Message # 1435
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked abashed. "I didn't mean to call you old. If you must know my wife is buried. She died in my arms with me sobbing into her lifeless body. I carry our rings as a sign of the sacrifice she made and the one I had to make when I killed her. If you don't know what it is like to kill the person you love it kills you day after day. It makes you jaded and hate the world. I don't expect to save everyone or every pony but I will go down trying, And tell me this did you have a family or a foal? And I get that you calculated all your life so did I until the world went to hell. It wasn't until I had to bury my wife friends and foes that I realized life is too short." He got closer. "Actually I do wonder what it was you saw in me? Because from the minute we were helping Colgate I believed in you I trusted you wholeheartedly something I haven't been able to do so openly in a long time." Dr. G trailed off for a moment.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 8:52 AM | Message # 1436
Generalissimo
"I don't know..." Soothing Needles admitted. "Maybe it was that you where the first person I meet in that place I felt I could trust... After what happened." She slowly pushed herself back towered G. "And I had a family, but no husband or wife or children. My family where my friends and co workers." She paused then said in a small, but venomously hateful tone, "I only was able to bury most of what was left of a few of them."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:04 AM | Message # 1437
Lieutenant general
"Well for what it's worth I know that hatred towards this world you have. Hell I want to avenge my wife's death and try to heal what's been done. But I know that it will be different in the end but I want to help make the world a little better than I left it. And I'm offering you a family here. I mean it isn't pony but it is sincere and loving. Dr. G said softly. he wasn't sure why but he was opening up to Dr. Soothing Needles  but it felt right.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:13 AM | Message # 1438
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles turned over to face Gibson, her face wet with tears. "I know you think you know what your saying, but your wrong. The world is broken and no matter what Prometheus or D or you or he says, there is not fixing it now." She reached forward then pulled back. "I can't lose anypony else. And I don't want you to go though more of what you have already been though." She looked at G with a pained excretion. "I have scene what happens to the good people in this new world and what monsters are out there besides the dead. Your better off hardening yourself if you want to live long enough to make any defiance and live long enough to see how it all plays out."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:25 AM | Message # 1439
Lieutenant general
Dr. G frowned. "Don't Cry you are much prettier when you don't cry. But I don't want to fix the world. Just I don't want anymore people or ponies to suffer. I am willing to take the risk and I'd rather have something and lose it then never having it at all. You're really special Doctor I'm here with open arms stop trying to find a reason to run away and just enjoy the journey one day at a time and if we die I'll be there waiting on the other side and I'll never leave you as long as you remember what we had." Dr. G said strangely echoign his late wife's words.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:30 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:32 AM | Message # 1440
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles laughed bitterly. "And what about your wife then? In this happily ever after that you have pictured, what about her? Are we just going to live in a beautiful sun house together or will I be the happy family pet to complete the picture?" She sniffed. "Your sweet, but your just talking off your cuff because you want something or maybe you believe it, but in a few hours? A few days? When you wake up next to a pony, will you really believe all the things your saying in the hear of the moment?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz