MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:42 AM | Message # 1441
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Yes because up until I met you I treated ponies like we do here on earth and for a while I even treated them like they were fragile beings instead of equals. It took the death of a friend and  some growing up on my part to see that there was a difference. I'm not sure what Maria had in mind but she said you'd be her equal. Look I don't just say things unless I mean them. I'm not like most humans unfortunately what you see is what you get and I do not sugar coat anything or lie to not hurt feelings if I say something I mean it. I don't know what would prove it to you but I mean everything that I say. Why would I lie to the one pony who I feel a deep connection too  and was willing to risk so many lives to save? Who hurt you so badly? I wouldn't hurt you not now not ever." Dr. G said his eyes misting up. Dr. G was giving this his all he really did care about her.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:45 AM | Message # 1442
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
A wing gently came to rest over G's back. "I know you would never hurt me if you could prevent it, but... The only way to never let someone hurt you these days is to never let them have the chance."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:54 AM | Message # 1443
Lieutenant general
Dr. G felt strange as the feathers tickled his back. she felt warm. "Just trust me on this one Doc. I'd rather die then see you hurt. Let yourself be loved the ride is always worth the fall. I can tell you that from experience. Dr. G said softly. He instinctively petted Soothing Needle's mane. It was soft as silk and soothing.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 9:58 AM | Message # 1444
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles sighed. "Just hold me." She moved into Doctor G and wrapped her right winger over him. "Sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning." She nuzzled into his chest and muttered, "And don't die before the morning. I am not dealing with that ever again."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 10:10 AM | Message # 1445
Lieutenant general
Dr. G held Dr. Soothing Needles tightly he nuzzled her softly and whispered in her ear. "I promise I won't. Also thanks for removing that metal pole from my thigh. You saved my life. I owe you one doc." He gently held the Pegasus close to him and smiled. Soon he felt himself drifting off to sleep her warmth  washing over him like a gentle wave.

Rarity nuzzled her sister as she got ready for bed. It had been a long time since she had been with her sister. She took a moment and walked over to Colgate. "How are you feeling Darling?" Rarity asked kissing Colgate on the cheek.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 10:15 AM | Message # 1446
Generalissimo
"Better then I have been in days." Colgate smiled, then looked down at her legs. "Not that that's saying much, but being lucid, even with the pain, is so much better when I can talk to you." She smiled and returned the quick kiss. "Now get back to your sister! You too have some time to make up and I think it might be a little much for her if you introduce us now."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 11:09 AM | Message # 1447
Lieutenant general
"Thanks Darling I love you." Rarity said returning to her sister. She nuzzled Sweetie belle and  smuggled close to her sister for the night.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 6:35 PM | Message # 1448
Major general
Brandon sighed. Fixing the radio would have to wait until tomorrow. Brandon knew Cameron meant well, but sometimes he could be a real bone head.  Brandon returned to Kat and gentlely kissed her forehead. He laid down behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Brandon smiled and closed his eyes. It was good to have Kat back. Brandon had a feeling that he would  have the best sleep he'd had in weeks.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 8:26 PM | Message # 1449
Generalissimo
Dream Land

Colgate

Colgate trudged though the streets of Canterlot, red stained snow crunching under her hooves as she went. The city was a ghost town, the dead long since eradicated for the most part, but the living to scattered and dependent on the land to make use of once grate city's of either dimension. She pushed a lock of graying mane from her eyes and looked up at the white and unassuming  building in front of her. The logo of the company which had burned the old world seemed to mundane in her eyes for the root of evil it represented.

With a push Colgate opened the doors of Manehatten Light-speed Dynamics and crossed the threshold of the home of the most evil being in Equestria. When she had first came to this place, the front entrance had been a simple, but tastefully decorated receptionist room, its modern styling slight more in line with the tastes of Manehatten rather then Canterlot, but hardly anything overly strange, now however the doors from the outside lead into a nightmarish complex of hideous machines and whirling blades. Sitting atop a thrown of twisted steal sat a man, his face covered in shadows.

The man in shadows looked down on Colgate with contempt, on his lap he caressed the body of Rainbow Dash, her neck laying limply and her mouth dripping red. "She never did anything to you." The man said, his voice broken and tired, devoid of all the terrifying power of his thrown room.

Colgate spat on the floor, pulling her graying mane back into place were it would not interfere with her sight. "You killed my world, murdered my friends and killed the two ponies I loved the most. The only thing she needed to do wrong was give you a moments happiness."

"I never wanted any of this..." The man said, rising slowly to his feet and hefting an assault rifle from is place next to his thorn.

"Neither of us did." Colgate agreed, her horn charging with magic. "But you made a choice and now we all have to live with it."

The man cocked the gun, "It was never a choice at all."

The world exploded in a hail of bullets and magical projectiles.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 11:49 PM | Message # 1450
Lieutenant general
Rarity noticed that the Dreamscpae was fairly calm this night. "How does Luna do this every night?" She pondered. She decided she needed to visit MacReady after all she owed him 500 bits. A part of her was kinda ashamed for spying on Colgate but if it was important she should know. Rarity poked into Sweetie Belle's dream and left a quart of Vanilla Fudge Ripple Ice cream for her sister then poked into Colagte's minds looking for the cigar smoking detective.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-07, 6:19 AM | Message # 1451
Generalissimo
In the snow swept streets of future Canterlot a lone man stood leaned against a street lantern. "Hello Miss Rarity." MacReady nodded, withdrawing an envelop from his breast pocket. "Glade to see you could make it." A series of small explosions echoed from somewhere in the distance, though the detective paid them little mind. "I have the dirt you requested, but you might want to ask yourself how much you want to see it before you open this little Pandoras box."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-07, 6:55 AM | Message # 1452
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed. "I love her dearly it's just she keeps hiding her past. I mean i just want to know why she's so untrusting so that maybe I can help. Well wasn't hope in the bottom of Pandora's box it can't be all bad detective." She offers up the 500 bits. "I appreciate the help and the warning. But it's better that I know now rather than later. MacReady vanished. Rarity then went back to her own dream where she sat in a lounge chair with a glass of wine and opened the envelope.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-07, 6:58 PM | Message # 1453
Major general
Derpy drifted of to sleep and found herself in a hospital room. The room was quiet except for the faint beep of not one but two heart monitors. Both were attached to the same "patient" who was lying on the bed. Derpy openly wept at the sight of the stallion in the bed. He was nearly unrecognizeble as the Doctor Derpy had know. Not only had appeared to have aged several centuries, but his eyes seemed to have lost the lively spark that Derpy had fallen in love with. The Doctor was plugged into a life support machine which was clearly the only reason he was still living.

Suddenly Derpy heard a voice from behind her. "He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping" the Master's voice cooed mockingly. "He's had quite a full day of helping me with my 'stress relief'." Derpy noticed large several bruises and a black eye covering the Doctor's body. "The boss doesn't appreciate me offing his men so I've had to make do."

"You're a mad man!" Derpy growled.

"And you're mad if you think you and your puny army can stop me!" The Master snarled.

"I am no general." Said Derpy. "I'm just a simple mail mare. And my 'army' consists of a mechanic, a drifter, two veterinarians, a doctor, a seamstress, a librarian, a weather pony, a cellist, a farmer, a dentist, a stoner, and four children. Somehow despite that we will find a way to bring you to justice."

The Master sneered. "You have spent to much time with the Doctor. No matter! I've shown you all that I wanted you to see. Your Doctor does not have much time left. I have no more use for him and I soon have to dispose of him soon. And expect the same to happen to you're friends if you oppose me. Sweet dreams!" The Master chuckled as the scene faded around Derpy.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-07, 11:35 PM | Message # 1454
Generalissimo
Inside the envelop was a think file, containing dozens of pages, letters and pictures. Sifting though them Rarity took note of events leading back into Colgate's childhood, her budding interest in mares, her financial difficulties and excitement at getting a job at 'Manhatten Lightspeed Dinamics' to help get out of them.

Near two thirds of the way though, Rarity found herself staring at a pair of smaller folders tucked into the main one, one labeled "Manhatten Lightspeed Dinamics" and the others label scribbled out. Along with these two came a small not which read, "Can't forget. Don't dwell." as well as a second note from MacReady warning Rarity to be careful about digging into either document.

Peeking into the first Rarity saw a picture of Colgate taking notes on a set of broken and rotten teeth. A peek into the second reveled a image of Colgate and a Earth Pony engaged in what looked what looked like a screaming match while a small, teary eyed filly peered in at them from another room.

Kat's Dream

Kat sat on the edge of a cliff, looking out over the rising sun. From behind her, Rocket patted her on the shoulder before sitting down. "I hear your doing well." He remarked with a small smile. 

Kat grunted and Rocket sighed, "You know Kat, there's no shame in wanting to settle, at least a little."

Kat rolled her eyes. "You sound like my brother."

Rocket shrugged. "Maybe. But given how many times you told me that, I ain't sure if its me who sounds like your brother or the other way round." Kat simply rolled her eyes harder and Rocket laughed, "Alright, I'm just teasing anyway. But you got to admit that your tempted."

"I really don't." Kat sated curtly. "Me liking someone and wanting to settle are two different things. Its good for now, but that's all."

"Ya," Rocket sighed, "I know that's how you think." He looked back at the empty desert behind them and then into the lush valley bellow. "But even you have to admit, that road is looking pretty lonely these days."

"I don't have to-" Kat snapped before noticing that Rocket had gone. "Son of a bitch..."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 0:18 AM | Message # 1455
Lieutenant general
Rarity decided that she would delve into these files she was willing to accept that Colgate had secrets and while she would have rathered been told by Colgate herself perhaps this would help her relate to Colgate better or at least understand why she is the way she is. She tore into the two small envelopes to see what they held.
Dr. G sat in his old clinic. There was blood on the walls and the body of a dead dog lay rotting. A bright light entered the room and Dr. G looked surprised to see Maria his late wife looking as beautiful as ever. "Hey I wanted to talk I wish it wasn't here where you died but I had a question for you." Dr. G said as the clinic melted away into a beautiful house by the beach. He looked over smiling. "Just like we planned isn't it?" Maria asked Dr. G as she held him in a tight embrace.
"Yeah It really is. The only thing is Dr. Soothing Needles isn't the family pet she's your equal. You understand that right?" Dr. G asked Maria.

Maria smiled and kissed him softly. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Just be yourself the you you were with me and it'll sort itself out." Maria said smiling softly. "It's a shame you don't get to meet her." Dr. G said softly. As he spoke Maria vanished.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2015-01-08, 0:18 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz