MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 1:59 AM | Message # 1456
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate's Memories: Lab Notes (Abridged) #1

We have worked out a major brake through on the razor tooth project! As you know, prior tests failed to maintain enough usable material to still serve there intended function, but my hunch about the new compound we where sent turned out to be even more right then I had image! I would hate to be on the reserving end of these puppies once there set into a gum line!

Colgate's Memories: Lab Notes (Abridged) #2

I am starting to wonder about the logic behind these new requests. I try not to think to hard about why anypony would WANT sharpened teeth, but secreting chemicals? I mean, I heard the rumors about making ponies systems capable of eating and digesting meat, but how would injecting something into the meat help with that? I wonder if they want to transmit this body alternating chemical into other ponies via bites, but what logic would there be in that?

Colgate's Memories: Lab Notes (Abridged) #3

I barely know how to deal with what happened today! The animal tests where horrible, but that... Creature... It was like somepony shaved an ape and re worked huge parts of there body structure, but that would have only been strange if not for the jaw line. They can say that its a carnivorous species all they want, but that pattern of serration is unmistakably the result of our work! I can't even tell what is worse, the fact that it smelled and looked like it had died a week ago or the fact that since nopony of my team as ever scene something like this before, that means that it might well have been infected by one of the other subjects! Are we making a bio weapon? Is Equestria at war with these things?

I have never missed both of them more then right now. I wonder if she will be wiling to take me back after my contract ends...

Colgate's Memories: Lab Notes (Abridged) #4

I knew that last test subject... Her face was badly rotted rotted and her mind was to badly damaged to recognize my questions, but I know I have scene her before! These arn't a lost tribe of savages that we are helping to find a new viable food source at all, there Equestrian ponies that we are working on! That Doctor was right after all and I didn't want to believe him... I have to find him, have to bring this information to the higher ups! Whatever this department is doing, it can't be legal or ethical!

There... Where also bite marks on the last batch of test subjects. I tried to ignore them in the past, but they are hardly even trying to hide from from us anymore. If I see bitten ponies or apes, I can't let them get close to me or risk injection.

I just want somepony to wake me up from this nightmare soon, because its far to horrible to be real.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 2:08 AM | Message # 1457
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity recoiled at the notes she read. "Hmmm if Colgate helped make these creatures... That means she caused or helped cause all this pain and suffering although it seems like she wasn't aware until too late. I don't know what to think." Rarity commented out loud she continued leafing through the notes. "I might as well learn the whole story... And She would take me back?... Hmmm there's a few things she's been hiding I see" Rarity muttered continuing through the notes.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 2:46 AM | Message # 1458
Generalissimo
Colgate's Memories: #### (Abridged) #1

I have been wondering if I hit rock bottom yet, but its kinda hard to tell when you just keep busting though and discovering new and existing lows. Case in point, I used to make fun of my friends when they took bar tenders friendliness for physical attraction. Well guess sometimes you say something smart and then have it turn around and bite you just because the universe likes a bit of irony. Now how am I going to get a drink in this town when the only bar's owner knows me as a drunken mistake?

I literately screwed myself out of my only remaining watering hole...

Colgate's Memories: #### (Abridged) #2

Well, given a few days sober to try to sort myself out, I bit the bullet and just went back to Berry's Place. Surprisingly even though she was pretty pissed about me running out on her in the morning, she didn't black list me and even offered to give me a second chance. And she was even sober! I don't know if she's just desperate or if my luck has some how turned around, but I am not going to let myself screw this one up.

Colgate's Memories: #### (Abridged) #3

I guess I must have hit rock bottom somewhere along the line after all, because for the first time in my life a bar tender refused to take my bits because she was concerned about something other then me doing something horrible to drive off other costumers. Berry  used Pinchy to get me to agree, which was kinda of a low blow, but I can't deny that the poor kid doesn't need someone like me in her life, not how I have been.

Colgate's Memories: #### (Abridged) #4

Being sober sucks. Being broke and sober doubly so. I feel like a charity case, just bumming around the house, 'working' as a baby sitter for Berry Pinch because Berry won't even let me hang out in the bar if I promise not to drink. She's just lucky I love her and Pinchy so much or I would just walk out of here.

Colgate's Memories: #### (Abridged) #5

Working again is nice, but after all the years I spent getting that doctorate, I feel like a failure doing these dead end jobs. Lyra promised to look for anyone looking for skilled professionals in my field, but after what happened back in Canterlot, even she's not optimistic about my chances. I am trying to just take that in stride, after all, Berry loves me, Pinchy looks up to me and I have more friends now then at any other time in my life, but...

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2015-01-08, 2:46 AM

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 5:49 AM | Message # 1459
Lieutenant general
Rarity put the file and envelopes into a safe in her dream house. She was in shock. Not upset persay but surprised. Although the other aspect that Colagte helped make the plague bothered Rarity a large amount. She needed to be alone for a bit or just away from here. She needed to know there was some good in the world because right now she wasn't seeing it. So she ran through the dreamscape she needed a friend more than ever but who would she be able to talk to. And Fancy Pants was gone. Rarity was staring to feel the weight of everything on her. She sobbed quietly feeling alone.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 7:16 AM | Message # 1460
Major general
Dreamland

Brandon and Kat ran through the corridors of the facilites, sirens blaring. A voice sounded over the intercom.

<The Facility will self-destruct T minus 10 seconds...9...8...7...>

"We're not gonna make it to the door!" yelled Kat.

"We don't need to make it to the door!" Brandon replied pointing to window.

"You're Crazy, Cap!" Kat said

"I know!" said Brandon.

<...5...4...3...2...1>

Brandon and Kat leapt from the window just as the  building exploded. This would have been pretty epic if they weren't one  the first floor.

"Well we did it." said Brandon embracing Kat "We've destroyed the facility making the zombies and the others should be distrubuting the cure vaccine as we speak"

"It's finally over." said Kat.

Brandon looked around. "So... what do we do now?" he asked awkwardly.

"I think the better question is 'what are you going to do now?'" Kat said breaking away from Brandon.

"What do you mean?" asked Brandon.

"Look, Now that this whole post-apoccalyptic adventure is over, I have better things to than hang out with you." Kat said. "I have places to go and things to see, and you following me around like a lost puppy would just slow me down." Suddely out of the desert came a motorcyle ridden by a man wearing a black leather Jacket and a helmet that concealed his face. The rider popped a wheelie  and drove off a ramp over a shark tank that just happened to be there and skidded to a stop infront of Kat. "That's my ride." she mounting the motorcyle behind the rider.

"What about me?" asked Brandon pitifully.

Kat rolled her eyes as she adjusted her helmet.

"The rider reved the engine and lifted his viser revealing himself to be America's Sweetheart, Wilem Dafoe. "Ha, Ha! See ya, Fucker!" He taunted as he circled around Brandon while flipping him the bird. He then sped away into the desert  leaving Brandon alone.

Brandon fell to his knees,looked up to the heavens shaking his fists, and shouted. "DAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Message edited by timeknight24 - Thursday, 2015-01-08, 8:43 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 8:21 AM | Message # 1461
Generalissimo
Dream Lands
Soothing Needles

Soothing Needles closed her eyes as she walked though the blood stained halls of the hospitable. A pony, desperate and crying crawled towered her though the gore, begging for help, but his pleas fell on def ears as she stepped over him. Down the hall screams echoed, then died as Soothing Needles passed along her way.

A zombie lifted turned its attention to the doctor and rose to stand in her way, but as she walked though it, the monster rotted away and dissolved into a poodle of blood. Others did the same, living and dead, dear friends enemies and strangers. By the time she passed though the front doors the whole world was dead and barren.

A skeleton, sitting on a set of stairs and wearing Promethium's armor turned its head to look at her.
 "I told you I would keep you safe." The skeletons voice was raspy and dry. "Now, as promised, see the brave new world that has risen from the old one!" One bony arm reached to the sky and spread its skittle fingers. "See the bright future! Live long... And see all."

Soothing Needles eyes opened as she folded her wings, looked across the city and took off into the sky. She felt the wind rush past her as her feathers fell away in a cloud, the last vestiges of color in a gray world.

Then she fell.

In the last seconds of the dream Soothing Needles saw the face of death and reached out to its embrace.

Her eyes opened, her body covered in sweat, but her face motionless. She looked at Doctor Gibson and closed her eyes once more. She was done with sleep, but she had no intention of facing the world just yet.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 8:36 AM | Message # 1462
Lieutenant general
Dr. G awoke muttering something about muffins. He blinked it was still dark. He looked down at the form of Dr. Soothing Needles. He pulled her closer to his chest enjoying the warmth of her wing over him and smiled softly this was nice.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 8:54 AM | Message # 1463
Generalissimo
Soothing Needle's eyes cracked open as she felt herself being moved. For a second she considered resisting or pulling back, but then relaxed. 'Just let happen what will happen.' She thought, curling her wing over the other doctors back. 'For now.'

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 9:45 AM | Message # 1464
Lieutenant general
Rarity awoke with a start. It was morning but no pony else seemed to be up. She trotted quietly over to Derpy and gently shook the grey mare to wake her up. "Hey Derpy we need to talk it is important and related to the Doctor." Rarity whispered.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 6:25 PM | Message # 1465
Major general
"The Doctor?" Derpy asked sleepily. "You're going to be more specific. Are Talking about Dr. G or Soothing Needles? Colgate is Techically a doctor." Derpy said. "If you're talking about Soothing Needles, I really don't know her well. She got really mad at me when I accidently knocked over her mailbox. I'm hoping she doesn't recognize me."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 6:38 PM | Message # 1466
Lieutenant general
"No. Although I might ask about that later. Time Turner was his name I think? You're friend I have some info for you that may help him." Rarity whispered.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 6:44 PM | Message # 1467
Major general
"Oh." Said Derpy. "Ok." Said Derpy. "What do you want to tell me?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 6:51 PM | Message # 1468
Lieutenant general
"Ok." Rarity said taking a deep breath. "So I was doing some investigating and I found out some terrible news. It seems that Rocket although a jerk was right. It seems that Colgate is in fact responsible in part for this plague. She helped design the the teeth that these monsters use. The thing is she said something in her notes about time turner said he warned her and she had to find him. I don't know how helpful all this information is but I can tell you more about the teeth. They're awful Derpy just awful." Rarity whispered tears seeping out her eyes.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 10:47 PM | Message # 1469
Major general
Derpy was shocked by the news. "That's terrible, Rarity! I'm sure Colgate had no idea any of this would happen. Well, I'm trying to find Time Turner my self. He's been working on a way to counter act the zombie plague, but in the Process he has been captured and tortured. We need to get to him fast!" Derpy paused "I don't know how you came by this information about Colgate,  I don't think she would want you to spread this info around willy-nilly. Colgate obviosly has trust issues and revealing her Darkest secret is not going to help. Of course you probably though of that." Derpy said. "I think you should tell Colgate what you know before you tell anyone else. She may be angry at first, but once you explain yourself I'm sure she'll understand."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-01-08, 11:38 PM | Message # 1470
Generalissimo
At that moment Colgate shocked both mares with a snore,before kicking one of her back legs and dozing back off into a deeper slumber.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz