MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 7:49 AM | Message # 211
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Zack grits his teeth "forgot me already huh, can't say I blame you a queens job is never done" he turns towards the source of the voice "Isn't that right, Chrysalis!"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2013-04-11, 7:49 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 11:18 PM | Message # 212
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Well who ever you are, you are not stupid." A pair sickly green eyes appear at the edge of the tree line as a large, gaunt alicorn looking creature steps into view. You hear a gasp from behind you and you can't blame whoever it was.

The queen's body is ashen and thine, but her smile is feral. On either side of her are a pair of large, similarly twisted looking changelings. The queens horn is alright was a yellowish green energy that hurts to look at.

Some how it almost feels like a part of you is leaching away, just by being near it and you suddenly flash back to the dream you had the night Bottle Rocket was injured.

The queen looks between each of you and says, "Well then, five bares, one knight, no princess and no elements. I doubt you could have bested me THIS time even at full strength, but this is simply pitiful!"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 1:19 PM | Message # 213
Colonel general
"you look thin, been dieting?" Zack said with a smug grin before going serious "I may have lost to you once but I swore I would never lose again" unsheathing his sword he yells "this is for the ten years you keep my brother away from me 'Mythra wave' " the sword glows as he swings it releasing a bright white wave of energy at Chrysalis.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 6:50 PM | Message # 214
Generalissimo
The changeling queen's horn flashes and the woods are suddenly filled with the sound and screaming and shouting as a lance of discolored green energy connects with the white, before lancing straight through it and roaring straight towered Zack!

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 11:13 PM | Message # 215
Colonel general
Zack yelled 'consulo' causing a squared multi paneled wall to catch the green lance and fire it back at Chrysalis breaking her barrier, Zack leapt at the chance to attack her but was knocked into a tree before he could.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 10:02 PM | Message # 216
Generalissimo
Changeling queen barely seems to even notice Zack's attempts to attack her. After tossing him away she turns to to the five friends. "So then, which one of you would like to die first?"

With a flash of green light Chryalis charges at the elements, who meet her, dodging her attack and striking at any openings they can find, thou they seem to be having little more luck then you did.

Before you can recover fully you realize that while the main fight seems to be left on its own, the strangely changed changelings are advancing on you. Based on the thinker plating on there bodies and they feral look to there faces, you get the feeling these guys might not be so easy to beat.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-17, 4:39 AM | Message # 217
Colonel general
"I'm getting tired of this, I feel like a recruit fresh out of boot" Zack grumbled as he dodged three green magi-bolt and deflected two more at other changelings till they decided to go hooves-on but this is just what Zack wanted. He leaps into the air spinning till his sword flashes blinding all the changelings near by as he yells 'Sunlight Serenade' he vanished and reappeared back on the ground with a flourish of his sword the changelings around him fall unconscious with comically large bumps on their heads.

"hey Zack, heads up!" Dash yells to him causing him to turn to see that she and AJ had caught Chrysalis off guard and twin bucked her towards him.

"I got it" he raised his sword charging his horn causing the green parts of his sword to glow brightly "this is it" he yelled as his plunged it into the ground 'Final Impact' a bright white dome covered the area and after the dust settled Twilight and her friends where mostly unharmed and Zack was exhausted but Chrysalis was heavily damaged.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-04-18, 10:24 PM | Message # 218
Generalissimo
{Aging, thous two spells are pushing way past the rules about unicorns only having a little magic and a few small spells related to there special talent. Even Twilight could not do something like that! Hell Shinning Armor need his Alicorn fiance to keep him charged just to hold up a shield and that was his ONLY spell used on the show. This is not Final Fantasy or a Shonen anime. Its MLP, the power scale is not that high. I will allow that last one, but next time you pull out a supper move I am just going to veto it.}

The smaller changelings are scattered and dazed, but Chrysalis merely shakes her head as she rises to her hooves. The altered queen's eyes flash turquoise as her wounds begin to mend on there own. "When I was not half as strong as I am now, I cast down your pathetic princess! Do you think that any of you can beat me now that I have gorged myself on emotions stronger and more pure then anything I took from that little unicorn?"

There is a roar of green fire, which turns blue, then black as the monster within roars with laughter. Then with a blast that knocks everypony from there feet the fire blasts away, leaving a large black alicorn standing in the center of the clearing.

The dark queen lifts her head and with a rush of cold air the sun plummets from the sky, leaving only the moon, some how grown in size, hanging in the center of the sky.

"You little foals! You do not yet know it yet, but I have already won!" And with that Nightmare Moon takes off into the air, darkness trailing behind her like a wave as ponies and changelings alike stare up in abject horror.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-19, 6:13 AM | Message # 219
Colonel general
{both of those were combat techs, the first was pure physical with a minor light flare from his sword, the second was a full mana release that he has learned to control since getting his sword (its not even his strongest move)}

"well that's not good" Zack managed though pants

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-04-20, 6:53 PM | Message # 220
Generalissimo
{I don't care if its a combat move, they both require the ability to do things that are beyond the physical abilities of a normal human/pony and they both use magic, ergo, they are spells and there for don't fly with the magic system. I don't care what video games say, the ability blind people a bit of metal as small as a sword on anything dimer then high noon in an open field or street is IMPOSSIBLE. Beyond that, this is MLP, NOT Street Fighter, there is a power balance and a thematic tone. Just to keep the story running I had to beef up all the enemies just so that you could not simply over power them all, which makes the game pretty unbalanced for anyone else who joins in.}

Off in the distance a roar of golden fire tares into the air. Nightmare Moon looks to it and grins. "And now, to finish my end of the deal." And with that she takes off, out of sight.

From around your neck you feel a sudden icy burning. A voice inside your mind screams, "Hurry! There is not much time! You must come to me before it is to late!"

The amulet begins to tug, pointing you deeper into the forest. Around you the elements are still in a state of shock over what just happened.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 10:47 PM | Message # 221
Colonel general
{sorry, no more combat techs 'got it'}

why does this always happen, this seem to boil over right as I get exhausted "Twilight, find Fluttershy and get everypony to the princess"

Twilight snapped out of it "your coming too right?"

"no this things telling me I got to go" he said while hugging her, he ran off while whispering "stay safe sis"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-26, 3:25 AM | Message # 222
Generalissimo
As you travel deeper into the forest you find yourself flanked on either side by the split and discarded cocoons of the changelings, thou the monsters them self's are nowhere to be seen.

Near the center of the cocoon rich area is a large central cocoon, hanging from an old growth tree. Inside the cocoon you can see the unconscious body of princess Luna!

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-08, 5:13 AM | Message # 223
Colonel general
"Luna! Hang on I'll get you down" Zack screamed while trying to find something that will help before facehoofing 'yea you have a sword, right' Darkosis whispered sarcastically 'yea yea put a cork in it' Zack thought while unsheathing his sword

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-05-10, 0:56 AM | Message # 224
Generalissimo
With a quick cut the cocoon falls the the grown and bust open, sending the princess sliding out onto the ground.

Her eyes open slightly, but she seems hardly able to keep herself awake, yet as she looks at you feel a flash a cold pass through you as the amulet's chain snaps and drops from your neck.

As it falls from you, you feel as though a grate wight that you did not know you where baring was lifted from your back.

"Thank you." The princess of the night whispers before closing her eyes aging.

{Quick note, this Luna is nether romantically involved with, nor interested in, any other characters cannon or other wise. She has not been as involved with the guard as much as her sister and dose not know you on a personal level, thou you have seen her about the place, mostly at night.}

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-26, 7:15 AM | Message # 225
Colonel general
'at least I managed to save one pony his time don't let your guard down your not out of the woods just yet, both literally and figuratively' Zack nodded looking around.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-06-26, 7:16 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz