MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Pinkie Pie Party!
runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 0:49 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Pinkamena Diane Pie happily looked over her Twilight-Approved Party Checklist. Balloons? Check. Streamers? Check. Games? Check. Refreshments? Check. Cake? Mega Check. "This is gonna be the greastest party ever!"

Message edited by runforever101 - Saturday, 2013-02-02, 0:51 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:05 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
{Not entirely sure how to actually naturally get in on this... OCs or Cannon? Also could you possibly give us an opening? Like, say "There is a knock at the door and Pinkie opens it to see..."}

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:50 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
{Anypony is allowed at the Pinkie Pie Party!!}

She ran over her list once more as she heard a knock on the door. "Welcome!" she smiled as she opened the door.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:06 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
"Um, hello Pinkie. I hope I'm not eerily?" Fluttershy looks past Pinkie at the no other ponies currently inside the shop.

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:10 AM

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:48 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
"No problem Fluttershy! While we're waiting for more ponies, would you like to play pin the tail on the pony?" Pinkie asked jumping up and down.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 8:05 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
"Alright." Fluttershy tortes in, looking rather happy.

Flutteshy picks up the blind fold and around her mouth inquires,
 "Who should go first?"

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:09 AM

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:36 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
"Well you of course!" Pinkie Pie smiled. "Would ya like me to put that blind fold on ya?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:12 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
"Thank you." Fluttershy passed the blind fold to her friend. "Do you think our friends will be here soon? Its not that i don't love spending time with you alone, but I thought we where soused to arrive at 2 and its-" She was interrupted by...

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:09 AM

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-08, 5:09 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Rainbow Dash opened the door fiercely. "AIN'T NO PARTY LIME A PINKIE PIE PARTY CAUSE A PINKIE PIE PARTY LASTS ALL NIGHT!!! What's up guys?"

"Nothin much Dashie! We're playin pin the tail on the pony and Fluttershy is first! Ready Fluttershy?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:09 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
"I think so-" Fluttershy is interrupted by Pinkie giving her a spin. The yellow pony spins like a top before being stopped aging facing the direction of the tailless pony poster.

Staggering slightly she leans foreword and place the tail. Pushing the blindfold from her eyes she is pleasantly surprised to find that the tail is, while not on the other pony's rear, only a few inches off to the right of it.

"Not to bad Fluttershy, but let me show you how its done offers Dash plucking the blindfold from her friend.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 1:56 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
"Who-hoo Fluttershy! Now go Dashie!" Pinkie cheered waving pompoms.

Rainbow rolled her eyes happily. She rammed straight into the wall. "I'll bet you guys five bits that it's right on the tail!" she soon removed her blindfold to find that the tail was not on the rear, or on the pony actually, it was on the side of the wall.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 7:24 AM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
"That was a REALLY good effort Rainbow! You rock!" Fluttershy encourages a bit anxious. "I mean, if it was on the right wall I am sure that it would have been dead on!" She gives Dash an encouraging smile.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 4:37 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Dash smiled and handed the blind fold and tail to Pinkie. "C'mon Fluttershy, let's get Pinks ready!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 9:36 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Fluttershy nods and helps tie the blind fold round the back on the pink pony's head.

"Alright, now hold on." Fluttershy warns before placing a hoof on her friends flank. With a genital push she begins to turn Pinkie around slowly. Pinkie played along for a few seconds, before taking the initiative and twirling herself around like a top.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 6:08 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
"WHOO!WHOO!" soon she was stopped by Rainbow Dash.

"I think that's enough" she chuckled.

Pinkie began to walk forward. She soon put the tail on the pony, but it was HER tail. "NOT AGAIN!" she yelled at the ceiling.

Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz