MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding!
runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 0:42 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Fluttershy happily looked at the dress Rarity made her. Today is your big day Fluttershy, the day you get married

Here is a list of Characters so we don't get confused as we RP (Will cross out as characters join)

Big Mac
Fluttershy
Applejack
Twilight
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Apple Bloom
Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo
Fluttershy's Mom
Fluttershy's Dad
Granny Smith
Any other characters 

Message edited by runforever101 - Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:43 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 1:12 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Checked
in the barn of Sweet Apple Acres, Big Mac looks into a mirror to straighten the tie on his somewhat worn tux "well don't you look spiffy" a voice called from behind he turned to see a light gray stallion he knew a nod was all he offer "I can see your knees knocking, I've seen way she looks at you stop worrying." a quick 'thanks Zack' was all he said.

{are OC able to enter cause Zack is mine}

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 7:32 AM

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 1:47 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
{That's fine :)}

Fluttershy nervously looked at her hooves "What if he doesn't say 'I do' or doesn't love me anymore?"

Butterfly, Fluttershy's sister, put a hoof on her shoulder. "It'll be fine! Now, let's go! We have a wedding to get to!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 4:14 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
{Dame... make me pick between Rarity and Sweetie Belle why don't you? Well since Fluttershy is out I guess I will go with...}

"THIS IS SO GRATE! I can't believe Fluttershy is getting married!" Sweetie Belle hopped up and down in excitement. Rarity had told her not to "do anything to ruin that dress" after she had fitted it on the little filly, but Sweetie could not help it.

The wedding in Canterlot had been certainly been exciting and there was no way this one would be able to match it for spectacle, but the wedding between Twilight's Brother and an alicorn she had never meet, no matter how extravagant, could not hope to be half as... as... AMAZING as her favorite foalsitter and one of her best friends big brother getting together!

It was SOOOO ROMANTIC!

If only she didn't have to where this silly dress that weighed almost as much as she did, this would be the best day ever! Well... maybe the second best... it could be better if-

"SWEETIE BELLE!" The shout caused her to jump, thou as she was already in the air at the time, it was probably more acuter to say that she failed to land, smacking face first into the ground, dress pooling around her.

Rarity hurried over and righted her sister, sighting the dress as she did so. "What did I tell you about roughhousing while wearing that?" She chided.

"Sorry..." Sweetie looked abashed.

"Its quite alright dear, just please don't get that dress all dirty. I don't want Fluttershy's special day getting ruined by anything. Especially not dirty flower filly's." Rarity looked over her sister with a critical eye before smiling. "There, no run along and make sure your friends haven't tried using there own dresse's for parachute or... THAT WAS NOT A SUGGESTION!" 

{Man... that's bright...}

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:46 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
(I guess I'll be Scootaloo smile We can be as many characters as we want to be so go crazy XD)

Scoots jumped up and down as she thought about the shy pegasus. "This'll be so awesome!!"

Fluttershy could barely contain her excitement as the carriage took her to the Ponyville Chapel.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:29 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Rarity taped a hoof rhythmically as she waited for one of her oldest and dearest friends to arrive. She had barley been able to sleep for day, the tailoring for the various dresses she had insisted on making for many of the attendees had kept her busy, naturally, but the nervous anticipation was far more to blame then any workload.

After the near disastrous event of the royal wedding, she had held a secret fear that today my well prove far more... existing then she had plan. Even with dear Twilight's exhaustive preparations, plans and back up plans, weddings where events that seemed preternaturally pron to bizarre turns of fate.

Her hoof taped faster.

And where was Big Macintosh? Had she missed him coming in? Was he running late? He should be at the alter when she arrived.

For that matter where was her sister?

"Are ya sure this is a good idea? I thought Twilight already bought enough flowers for the ceremony?" Apple Bloom looked at the small basket of blue petals Sweetie Belle was carefully mixing with the rest of there baskets.

"But she did't get any blue flowers!" Sweetie explained, "According to Miss Cheerilee 'blue and red are complimenting colors' and Rarity is always talking about how colors should complement each other!" She finished string the flowers petals and then beamed at her friend's. "It will be our way of helping the wedding! Now these petals will 'compliment' Big Mac! And since I did not have to spend any bits to get the flowers, nopony will get mad at us for spending to much for the wedding!" Picked up the basket and began to hurry back towered the chapel.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:46 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
"They'll be so happy!" Scootaloo smiled shaking some dirt off of her nose

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 8:18 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
{For the record, someone else can take over Apple Bloom if they want. I am just controlling her right now because she happens to be next to Sweetie and I needed someone to talk to her. As long as you leave me with Sweetie and Rarity I am fine.}

The Crusaders ran up to the chapel steeps, out of breath, but smiling.

Rarity looked disapprovingly at her sisters disheveled appearance.
 "Honestly you three!" She began straightening dresses. "I told you NOT to go running around like that! Just be glade Fluttershy's not here yet."

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:40 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
"Umm.. Rarity?" asked Fluttershy looking at the group. Butterfly face hoofed and shook her head.

"We're sorry Fluttershy!" said Scootaloo keeping her head down.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 0:42 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Rarity spun to face her friend. "Oh dear me, Fluttershy! Don't worry every thing is fine. Just a little snag, that's all." The white unicorn took a step back too look her friend over. "Oh dear..." Her eyes suddenly brim with tears and she moves in to give the other pony a tight hug. "You look lovely dear." She whispered. "I am so happy for you!"

Sweetie Belle turned to the older pegasus and asked, "Should we go and throw the flowers now?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 1:59 AM | Message # 11
Colonel general
"I'd say" Zack said as he made the whole group nearly jump out of their dresses he stifled a chuckle as they landed but put hooves up as they glared at him "hehe sorry" Zack was looking good in dress armor that him look like a shining knight.

"oh my"

"you like Shining Armor lent it to me as a favor to Twilight said 'all the best stallions had to look their best' but anyway Mac's ready." they all filed out to get in to position but Zack stoped Butterfly "you must be Butterfly, pleasure to meet you"

Added (2013-02-04, 1:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
an hour later all the guests were seated as Angel bunny hopped up the aisle he lept up to a pedestal in front of several ponies and Fluttershy's songbird choir he tapped his right hindpaw a few times to call for silence and began to conduct the song was insipring strong yet regal. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7guDcR25s)

the CMC where the first out scattering bright blue flower petals all over the aisle Scootaloo's buzzing causing alot of the petals to float into the crowd of ponies, as if fate its self was leading them five petals landed on the four mares on the left side of princess Celestia and the one on the right. Big Mac and Zack began to trot down the aisle "don't think I've ever heard this song, what is it?" Mac asked Zack in a whisper

"A friend gave to me" Zack whispered back as they reached the Princess

a tapping noise is heard as the music stops. Angel raises his left paw and points to the door as he began to conduct new song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFTnFErJEu4)

{if this is unsatisfactory PM me and I'll del it. apparently the [url]bbcode isn't allowed}

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2013-02-07, 6:37 AM

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-08, 5:14 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Butterfly chuckled in a flirty way. "Why yes! But can we talk after the wedding?"

Fluttershy happily walked down the aisle after the Crusaders. This is it Fluttershy, this is your time to shine!

Pinkie pie cried heavily as her PFF walked down the aisle

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:39 AM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
Rarity watched, beaming as her old friend slowly made her way towered Big Macintosh. While she did not make a sound, her eyes where streaming and it was all she could do to keep herself from either balling like Pinkie or leaping from her set to embrace her friend.

'Oh!' She thought to herself, not noticing the small blue petals that had come to rest on her, 'I do so wish things had worked out diffidently, all thous years ago. I shan't say that the time I have spent here with my friend's has not been the best time of my life, but I do wish that Blue Blood had not turned out to be quite such a beast! I spouse seeing Fluttshy and Big Mac so happy just makes me wonder what it would be like to have something like that.' She sniffs, 'Bless there harts thou! Oh I hope there happy, they have been so good for each other!'

In front of the of the blushing bride a little white filly shook her head allowing a small could of petals to fly into the air around her. As she did so she saw Twilight Sparkle, sitting near the front. Sitting next to her was her ever faithful and apparently, slightly frigidity, assistant, Spike. Sweetie felt a slight tingling in her belly as she swung the basket in the other direction.

It was not the first time she had felt that odd, butterfly's in her stomach feeling around the little dragon, but it still troubled her. Up until a few weeks ago she had just seen Spike as being just like the rest of Rarity's friends, kinda weird, but pretty cool. Spike was younger, true and he never talked down to them like the others did, but he made up for that by being kinda of a jerk sometimes.

Now thou... She tired to push that train of thought out of her mind. It just made the butterfly's worse... still... she wish she could just open up and talked to somepony, ANYPONY about it!

The blue petals danced around her, settling into her mane and tail.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:04 AM | Message # 14
Colonel general
"got say Shy looks beautifull"

"you don't look half bad your self there sugarcube" Zack and AJ whispered back and fourth "you look like those knights from them story books"

"I think he looks like a walking tin-can" a dark gray unicorn stallion standing beside Zack remarks but Zack doesn't even flinch insted focusing on the alter as Fluttershy approached.

"Zach, be nice to your brother" AJ scolded tears welling up in her eyes

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:31 AM | Message # 15
Generalissimo
[/l][l]The priest smiles at both then begins. "We are here today to join Fluttershy and Big Macintosh in a life of mutual commitment.

It is fitting and appropriate that you, the family and friends of Fluttershy and Macintosh, be here to witness and to participate in their union. For the ideals, the understanding, and the mutual respect which they bring to their life together had their roots in the love and friendship and guidance you have given them. The union of two ponies makes us aware of the changes wrought by time. But the new relationship will continue to draw much of its beauty and meaning from the intimate associations of their past.

True marriage begins well before the wedding day, and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end. A brief moment in time and the stroke of the pen are all that is required to create the legal bond of marriage, but it takes a lifetime of love, commitment, and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends, your yesterdays were the path to this moment, and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day.

When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. Such is an impossibility, and even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is exactly what most of us demand. We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity - in freedom, in the sense that the dancers are free, barely touching as they pass, but partners in the same pattern.

Fluttershy and Big Macintosh, the time has come to forget all the stress of planning this day and simply enjoy your friends and family who have gathered to spend this day with you. This group of loved ones will, likely, never be together in the same place again. Through quiet reflection and nostalgia, think about how each person has touched your life and why they are here with you today.

And now, the bird and groom will read there own vows." The priest gives both a reassuring smile.

[l]From in crowed you hear attest one pony sobbing openly and another sniffling loudly.
[/l]

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:32 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz