MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding!
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 0:46 AM | Message # 16
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Macintosh began "Shy, from the moment ah saw you ah thought you were the most beautiful thang on Equestria. every time you came to the farm ah couldn't my eyes off ya ah wanted ta talk to ya but ah was always too cowardly until that Zap harvest that you and the girls help with and you said 'they looked pretty' thats when ah told ya how ah felt 'member. Fluttershy will you have this big lug as your husband not till death do us part no, till the end of time?" there wasn't a dry eye in the hall as the vows where said

Zack felt AppleJack lean on him which he let happen.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 2:04 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
"Oh Big Mac! I had no idea of what I could say to you now! I want to tell you that I love you! From the first day we met I also fell in love with you. As you know, I'm kind of shy, so it was so hard approaching you! But I finally sucked it up and told you! I was so nervous, but you said you loved me too! I felt so happy! I can not wait to start a family with you. I can wait to come home with you as Mrs. Fluttershy Apple. I would love to have as my husband! To the end of time and beyond!" Fluttershy used her wing to wipe a few tears from her eyes.

Don't cry rarity, you'll ruin your mascara.... OF WHO CARES! rarity began to bawl in happiness along with other ponies.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 9:30 AM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The priest's warm smile broadens as he says, "I hardly feel like I need to ask at this point," his voice raises as a peel of giddy laughter rises from the attendees, "But do you, Fluttershy?"

"I do!"

"And do you, Big Macintosh?"

"EEYUP!"

"Then by the power invested in me by our princess Celestia and Luna, I here by declare you husband and wife!"

The priest voice rose to a shout as cheering erupted from the assembled ponies. "YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!"

Rarity screamed with delight, hugging the first pony within reach, who just so happened to be an extremely surprised Rainbow Dash. Dash patted her sobbing friend on the back as she tried her level best to out cheer Pinkie.

Sweetie Belle felt like her face was about to brake from grinning. Even the strange feeling in he belly had diapered, driven out by the palpable joy surrounding her on all sides.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 4:39 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy happily pressed her lips against her new husbands.

Pinkie basically exploded, yes seat exploded out of her "YES!

Message edited by runforever101 - Saturday, 2013-02-09, 4:41 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 10:03 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
The exploitation of sound from the chapel could be heard for miles as the guests cheered and screamed there delight at the top of there lounges.

10 minutes latter the newly weds where swamped in a throng of well wishers. It was the sort of noise, crazy situation that would normally have Fluttershy cringing and looking for an escape, but she was shielded from the worse of it by a massive of hugs from her five favorite, well second favorite, ponies in the whole world.

Near the edge of the crushing mass of bodies a little yellow filly tuned on the suite of a gray unicorn.

"What where ya do'in with ma sister dur'in the speech?" Apple Bloom asked Zack, a suspicious glint in her eye.

Meanwhile at the buffet spread Spike licked his lips as he perused the small, but delicious looking spread of gem laced food items, thoughtfully provided for him. He had just decided on a ruddy sprinkled apple danish when he noticed Rarity's sister standing about ten feet from him and apparently intently scrutinizing a a selection of fruit slices. Her eyes darted in his direction then just as quick returned to the fruit as her face reddened slightly. Before he could think of what, if anything, he should say she hurried off to the punch bowl further down the table.

{I would be supper appreciative if someone else took up Spike or somepony else who could get involved in or latest comment upon this little side story. If I just wanted to write a shipping story, I would... you know I SHOULD write a shipping story... Honestly this whole thing is proving that I dislike shipping way less then I thought I did. REGARDLESS! RP is fun and anyone willing to help make this subplot a bit less one sided will be getting extra brownie points in my book!}

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 10:09 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy smiled widely, heck she couldn't stop! She sat down at a table with Mac, Butterfly, Applejack, Zack, Rarity, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie. "Thank you all so much for coming!" she gushed.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 11:17 PM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
"Oh we not have missed it for the world dear!" Rarity wipes her tear stained cheeks with a cloth as she speaks. "We are all so happy for you my dear, this day has been so long is coming and now that its here..." She hides her faces for a moment as she tires to control a fresh steam of joyful tears. "I am so sorry, i'm just so happy for you dear!"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 0:59 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
Zack grins nerviously "nothing I swear AB she just leaned on me thats all" Zack gulped 'I hope'

"I agree with Rarity, this is quite possibly the BEST.POSSIBLE.THING." when he finished the other five mares started laughing while Rarity gave him a glare "hehe just joshing with ya. so Shy what are your's and Mac's plans."

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 5:58 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy looked at Big Mac happily. "We were thinking of going to Haywaii for our honeymoon, then I would move in with the apples and have my hut as more of a work area."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 9:23 PM | Message # 25
Generalissimo
"Really?" Rarity looks slightly surprised. "I would have thought you would live at your home, since there a bit more room there?"

"Well we still need Big Mac around the farm." Apple Jack explained. "Sides, Sweet Apple Acres is more then big enough for another dozen ponies to live there, let alone just one." She leaned across to Rarity. "Plus there's the fact that Mac ain't able to sleep right when he is covered head to hoof in every sorta of critter under the sun."

Rarity pretended to take a sudden interest in cup to hide a giggle.

Meanwhile at the buffet Scootaloo was superstitiously sneaking a fifth cupcake when Apple Bloom hurried up to her.

"Scoot, I do you know anything about that Zackmarcus pony?" Apple Bloom demanded, frowning back at the table.

"Well-" She began before being cut off by a worried looking Sweetie Belle.

"I need to talk to you girls about something!" She said biting her lower lip.

"Can it wait? I was just asking Scootaloo something." Apple Bloom Huffed.

Sweetie Belle looked around, then nodded.

{I believe runforever took Scootaloo. If you just don't want to deal with the none central story thou, that's cool too.}

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:12 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
(It's all good smile

Scootaloo shrugged. "I know he's over there," she said pointing at the stallion.

She then looked at the other filly. "What's up Sweetie Belle?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 6:01 AM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
Sweetie scuffs a hoof on the floor, suddenly having trouble looking her friend's in the eye. "Its about... a friend of mine." She say slowly. "She-"

"Who is she?" Apple Bloom asked, curiously.

"Shes... a friend of Babs I meet when my family took that vacation to Manehatten last summer. Her name is... Wedding Bell." Sweetie mentally kicked herself.

"Wedding Bell? I never heard of anypony named Wedding Bell." Apple Bloom gave Sweetie an inquisitive look.

"Well she never leaves Manehatten and I don't think she and Babs are really that close and, um, HAY! I think That pony over there is Zack's brother, you should go talk to him to about what he knows about his brother!"

"Right!" Apple Bloom's face sets in a determined expression as she runs off.

Sweetie Belle looks after her friend then quickly says. "So this friend of Babs has been having all these weird feelings about one of her friend's who she had know for a really long time and she doesn't know what it means and so she wanted to know if I knew anything about that kinda of thing, but I don't, but I thought maybe you might so I thought I would ask you, but it was probably a dumb question and she is probably just being silly so I should just tell her that and you can just enjoy the party."

By the end of her spiel Sweetie Belle's face has turned an alarming shade of red, clearly viable despite her valiant attempt to mimic Fluttershy's well known face counseling mane trick. She did not fully under stained why she felt so mortified by her own question, yet she could not help, but feel like the eyes of the whole room where on her and she wanted nothing more then to just hid under something until the party ended and then just hope that her friend's ignored or forgot everything she had said.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 6:17 AM | Message # 28
Colonel general
Zach's face a bright shade of red and wobbling it was clear somepony spiked his cider "and then I said you may be the princess but I'm -" he was cut off by a little filly pulling him away "huh whys everything getting ferther away?"

"Ah wanna ask ya some questions."

"well aren't you the cuitest thing." it's clear that this is his first time with hard cider.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 6:24 AM | Message # 29
Generalissimo
The little yellow filly seems confused by Zach's oddly slurred speech.

"Are you ok mister?"

"I am right as rain little lady." Zach smiles wanly.

"Well, your that Zach pony's brother ain't cha? Because I want to know what kinda of pony he is and what his deal is with ma sister!" She points at an orange earth pony, currently sitting and talking with Zach's brother as well as the newly weds and there friends.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:50 AM | Message # 30
Colonel general
it took a minute for Zach to prosses what the filly said "oh you mean MY brother Zack I can tell you something sometime I think his so stuck on rules that he'd do anything ya told him to" a moment Zach passed out scaring the filly

Zack saw his brother pass out and moved to his side "what happened" Zack sniffed the air then down toward Zach's face just in time for him to burp in his snout, Zack coughed "ugh who in Faust's name gave him hard cider? I'd better get him to the inn see everypony later." nopony noitced the blue petals in AB's mane glowed till Zack got close.

Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz