MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding!
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 0:46 AM | Message # 31
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Apple Bloom stared after the brothers as she rubbed her lower jaw. "He might do anything he was told to um? How very interesting..." The corners of Apple Blooms mouth began to twitch as the begins of a plan started to from in her head.

MEANWHILE AT THE (the buffet table, the newly weds table, the inn or 'other')!

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-14, 11:40 PM | Message # 32
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Mac and Shy's table

AJ watched her brother as his hoof entagled with Shy's as they nuzzled eachother soon she pulled her hat down over her eyes "just look at two, the shy one and her quiet protecter Ah wish Ah had somepony like that or at least somepony to protect."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-15, 3:49 AM | Message # 33
Generalissimo
{Man with all this foreshadowing, I am looking forward to the next day}

Rarity notices Apple Jack's body langue and leans over. "There there." She pats her friend on the back. "These things take time and its not like its the end of the world. We still have each other." She rubs AJ's back and asks, "What is the matter darling? Relay?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-16, 7:56 AM | Message # 34
Colonel general
"its just granny's really lookin' forward ta granfoals an' ah'm feelin like ah'm letin 'er down an' seein Mac so happy is makein me rethink ma choices" her eyes giving off an aura of disappointment in herself.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-16, 9:47 PM | Message # 35
Generalissimo
Rarity frowns. "Now you are just being silly. Granny Smith has three wonderful grandfoals in you, Mac and Apple Bloom and I am sure that there will be grate grandfoals too, with or without your help. You have lead the Apples through think and thine and thanks to you Apple Bloom and all her nieces and nephews will have the farm running strong when she is old enough to take over from you." Rarity gives her friend an encouraging smile. "You most certainly do not need a stallion to justify or fulfill your life, trust me! While it is wonderful Big Macintosh and Fluttershy are happy together it is only because they where right for one another, not because needed someone to be right with."

Rarity leans over and gives Apple Jack a hug. "If you really want to try and find a special somepony, then I will help you in anyway I can, we all will, but don't think you ever need to just because you think you need to."

Meanwhile, as no one stopped her, Sweetie Belle is quietly crying under the buffet table.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-17, 7:40 AM | Message # 36
Colonel general
"thanks Rares"

"What's the matter?" Sweeite looked up to see Zack looking down at her with concern in his eyes

"I thought you took your brother back to the inn?" she said sniffling

"I did now I'm back, so I'll ask again. Whats the matter?

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-17, 8:02 AM | Message # 37
Generalissimo
"Its nothing." Sweetie Belle rubs at red rimed eyes. "I just embarrassed my in front of my oldest friend and feel all weird and can't talk to my other best friend and I don't know why and I think there might be something wrong with me because I keep feeling funny, but I don't feel sick and I want to talk to Rarity, but she would just say I was being silly, unless she did't and got man and..." She takes a deep breath, but before she can start talking again she collapses to the floor. "I just don't know whats wrong!" She wails, drawing the attention of a few of the near by ponies as well as a young dragon who pause with another gem encrusted pasty mere inches from his mouth.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 8:50 AM | Message # 38
Colonel general
what the hay "Sweetie, you've got to be clearer if you want my help" Zack said in a soft tone conveying the sincerity of his words, smiling afterwards.

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-18, 5:49 PM | Message # 39
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Fluttershy looked over at Applejack. "What about that nice Zack fellow? Apple Bloom didn't seem to like him though..."

Scootaloo looked curiously over at Sweetie, then walked over. "Hey, you didn't embarress yourself! I just didn't understand what you meant..."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 0:27 AM | Message # 40
Generalissimo
Sweetie Belle sniffs loudly and looked between the older unicorn and her friend with large watery eyes. "I didn't?" She sniffs again then say, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to be weird, but I have been... well I have been feeling sorta weird recently and I have been so nervous about telling anypony, because I thought you would all think I was stupid." She rubs her nose as she sniffles a third time. "Also, its been really weird because I think it has something to do with-"

"Whats everpony doing under the table?"

"SPIKE!" The little white filly leaps to her feet, face burning an even deeper shade of red then it had been before. 

"Um...?" Spike looked from Sweetie Belle, who was now inexpertly hiding behind Scootaloo, to Zack and finally back to Scootaloo herself. "OK then... dose anypony want to fill me in here? Because this is all... sorta weird.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 1:49 PM | Message # 41
Colonel general
"I don't know, I think I heard him say somethan about have'n a specalsomepony already an' ain't never got up the gumps ta ask im if'n he's inta have'n a herd" {before anypony says any thing thats basic horse mentality}

-*-

Zack chuckles before he lean towards Sweetie and whispers "I think I know whats going on, I went through the same thing before I asked Merry Heart out the first time. I think your falling for a certain Dragon" he raised his brow as he finished.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 7:59 PM | Message # 42
Generalissimo
{To be fair, that also how humans are mentally programmed, but we created a code of ethics (in most modern nations) that excludes that sort of behavior, so I am guess that the same holds true for ponies, since there mentality seems to be fairly close modern western culture. Plus... I kinda think Faust would blow a fuse if someone told her that her characters would be happy as members of harem esc. marriage with some guy. Still, your character and Run's game, so I am just throwing that out there.}

"Really? Well I spouse that makes sense, but I did not know he was in a relationship with somepony." Rarity misuses on the point, then frowns. "Where is he anyway? He left to go have a word with his brother, then he just never came back... For that matter where are the girls? Nothing is on fire, yet, but they have been left to there own devises for quite a little while, which normally leads to something being broken or Sweetie coming home with a fresh collection of bruises and scraps..." Rarity looks around the crowed respiration area. "I have a distinctly bad feeling about this..."

Sweetie Belle peaked from around the slightly confused Scootaloo's side. "What?" She asks, voice barely rising above a whisper.

Spike rises an eyebrow at Zack and Sweeite conversing over Scootaloo's back, then shakes his head. "Alright then. I am just going to go back to the gems." Spike shakes his head as he pulls back out from under the table.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 7:59 PM

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 5:45 AM | Message # 43
Lieutenant colonel
"Well... I am still very, very confused. So do you like Spike or Wedding Belle? I think that's his or her name..."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 8:39 PM | Message # 44
Generalissimo
"I" Sweetie Belle's voice drops to a mumble, "Made up Wedding Belle, because I didn't want to you to think it was a dumb problem and think I was dumb for having it." She sighs and sniffs a little before adding, "I think it might be the first one."

runforever101Date: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 6:34 AM | Message # 45
Lieutenant colonel
"You're not dumb!" Scoots hugged her friend

Fluttershy took a bite of her Portabello Mushrooms. "I think we should cut the cake soon!" she smiled.

Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz