MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding!
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 7:43 AM | Message # 76
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Rarity's face loses some of its heat as Applejake departs. She looks slightly confused for a second then shakes her head, before smiling and Fluttershy. "Oh yes dear! I am going to miss seeing you around town, not to mention that the spa will seem practically empty without you there! Of coarse I want you to have a wonderful honeymoon and I don't want to see you back hear till you have had quite your fill of vacationing, but hope you will be able to spare a bit of time for your old friends when you do return." Rarity ends her speech with a dramatic little hoof motion meant to convey the depth of disrepair she would endure if Fluttershy did not, infect have time for her, when she returned.

Sweetie Belle rolled her as Big Mac surprised a chuckle.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-04-20, 3:28 AM | Message # 77
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"yehaw" Applejack yell as she burst out of the door taking off down the path to and from Sweet Apple Acres her eyes glowing a faint blue

-*-

Zack walked at a constant pace still in a trance like state with glowing blue eyes his goal now in sight, Golden Oaks Ponyville public library

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-04-20, 6:40 PM | Message # 78
Generalissimo
Rarity jump as in surprise as Apple Jack tore passed her. A second latter her look of surprise faded into one distracted bliss. "Excuse me, I need to go and attend to something." Rarity said as she took off after the farmer.

"What was that about?" Apple Bloom asked, stepping out the door her sister had left open.

"Oh I think I'm in love with Spike!" Sweetie Belle answered.

"What?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I mean, I think that... Rarity is in love with Spike and that she is running off to see him. We should go to the library to watch!"

"Oh." Apple Bloom looked suspicious for a moment then grind. "I will go get Scootaloo and we can meet at the library!" Apple Bloom exclaimed as she took off.

Sweetie Belle began to sweet as she turned to the couple. "I spouse you will need to go on you honey moon, so there is no way you two can make it to see whatever happens there, right?"

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-04-22, 3:21 AM | Message # 79
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Fluttershy looked at the Unicorn filly. "Um... I suppose?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-04-22, 3:26 AM | Message # 80
Colonel general
Applejack spots Zack "ha got cha now" she says standing triumphantly in his way only to have him walk right past him "oh no ya don't sugar, your comin with me" she throws a lasso around his chest and withers and begins to pull, for a moment she feels on top fo the world but soon she starts being drug "what in tarnation? Ah remember you being strong but you weren't stronger than me."

"can't disobey" Zack whispered

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-23, 0:15 AM | Message # 81
Generalissimo
"Apple Jack! What on earth are you doing to that poor stallion!" Rarity turns to Zack. "Zack? What is going on here? Both of you stop this at once and tell me what is going on!"

Sweetie Belle runs off in the direction of the library, but Apple Bloom stays for a moment before going after Scootaloo. "I don't know whats go'in on around here, but something is a mite fishy. I know Apple Jack said you too should go an have a nice honey moon and all, but I think you might want to find on why she is acting all funny before you take her advise!"

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 10:43 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-23, 8:35 PM | Message # 82
Colonel general
"are ya'll just gonna stand there gawing or are ya'll gonna help me" AJ said though the rope as her back hooves tore groves in the dirt

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 3:12 AM | Message # 83
Lieutenant colonel
Granny Smith guffawed. "It looks like there's more drama than ex-pected!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 10:47 PM | Message # 84
Generalissimo
Rarity stamped a hoof. "I will do no such thing! This is ridiculous! Zack, Apple Jack STOP right this instant and explain WHY you feel the urge to try and drag on another through the street!"

WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 8:23 PM | Message # 85
Sergeant
((I guess I'll play Apple Bloom then and I guess she is effected by Torture Tullips too.))

As the Crusaders were heading towards the library, they saw Zack roped in by Applejack, while Rarity just stood there, shouting they should stop.
"What the hay is goin' on here?" Apple Bloom had a confused look on here face as she ran towards her sister.
"Why do ya try ta keep hold of Zack?" she demands an answer as she stands beside her.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Thursday, 2013-04-25, 8:24 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 10:09 PM | Message # 86
Colonel general
by this time Zack had pulled AJ though the door of the library causing AJ to face plant in the door frame. The blue glow in Zack's eyes faded and he looked around confused until he heard a groan from behind him "AJ, are you ok?" he said trying to help her up but she tackled him, Zack's eyes widened when he realized she was kissing him, the hum of magic filled the air and he teleported a few hooves away both panting she tries to tackle him again but he side steps her and yells "What the buck?!"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-26, 3:15 AM | Message # 87
Generalissimo
A purple aural magic lifts the Orange mere into the air. Rarity's voice barely remains calms as blue tinted tears begin to run down her face. "Apple Jack, are you REALLY so desperate for companionship that you would turn to ASSAULT before even considering how others feel?" Rarity's face was starting to redden, thou from anger or the stain of holding Apple Jack was anyponies guess.

"What in the world is going on in here!?" Twilight and Spike ran into the room, looks of shook clear on there faces.

"HI SPIKE!" Sweetie waved enthusiastically across the chaos. "I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I- mumgfe uru!" Sweetie voice was muffled as Scootaloo clamped her mouth shut.

"Not the time!" She whispered angrily.

WhiteSkyDate: Friday, 2013-04-26, 3:46 AM | Message # 88
Sergeant
"That's what I want to know too." Apple Bloom said angry at her sister, but more towards Zack and moves towards Twilight, standing right next to her and looking at the other ponies.
"Since Zack helped out at our farm, everpony was startin' to act weird." she pointed at him. "First Big Macintosh and now my sister? Why do you want to make our family fall apart?" she yelled. "What exactly do you want from us?" Apple Bloom started to cry a bit and lowers her head to cover the tears. She just realises what she said, not wanting to to let her angry feelings towards Zack take over.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Friday, 2013-04-26, 3:47 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 2:49 AM | Message # 89
Colonel general
"oh sugarcube, ain't nothin gonna make the Apples fall apart."

Twilight shakes off the confusion when she sees the blue glow leave AJ's eyes "I think I know whats going on, you see I did some research after Spike and I found this in my mane" she levitates a small bright blue petal to the middle of the room.

"is that what I think it is?"

"afraid not Zack, it's worse" after a collective gulp Twilight continues "I found my answers in this" Spike pulls out a book 'un-naturals' (a collection of the plants ponykind's meddling has wrought) "you see this isn't a natural plant"

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 3:31 AM | Message # 90
Lieutenant colonel
"Oh dear!" Fluttershy wasn't quite sure what to do, but she decided to comfort the crying filly.

Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz