MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding!
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 8:59 PM | Message # 91
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Rarity shook her head violently. "That would explain why I have been feeling so... ahem... protective of..." Rarity's face reddens, "Certain ponies lately.

"And why Apple Jack has been acting so weird!" Scootaloo added, excitedly.

"And why I keep trying to tell everypony that I have a crush on Spike!" Sweetie Belle concludes with a cry. A second to late she jammed a hoof into her mouth.

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 4:15 AM | Message # 92
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
"And why I'm having Second thoughts!" Fluttershy covered her mouth as well and looked around. She looked around and began to cry. "I have to go!" she began to run towards her cottage stifling a sob.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 7:59 PM | Message # 93
Generalissimo
{La gasp!}

Rarity, without a second thought races after her best friend leaving her sister standing on her own, looking both mortified and confused.

Rarity had never been one for long run and thou she was more then fit enough to keep up with her friends when they where together, years of animal care and the sham induced adrenalin of Fluttershy put the yellow mare well ahead of her friend. "Fluttershy! Wait for me! Please, just talk to me!" Rarity shouted as they drew nearer to the cottage. "Don't shut me out!"

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 4:07 AM | Message # 94
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy was sobbing like somepony just died. She locked herself in her room, and wouldn't even let her animals in.

Angel Bunny was quite upset. As much as he loved his pony slave to do things for him, Fluttershy was his friend, and he lived her. He sadly looked down and glared at the white unicorn as she came in.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 6:51 AM | Message # 95
Generalissimo
Rarity would not normally be one for bragging into others homes, but this was an emergency!

"Fluttershy, please, I only want to help you! Its perfectly natural to be nervous and we are all here for you no matter what happens."

Rarity waits several seconds before carefully griping the bolt with her magic, thou the key hole, a trick she had picked up after 'misplacing' a number of keys when she had just begun to start out on her own. "Dear? I am going to come in now, alright?"

runforever101Date: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 4:22 AM | Message # 96
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy didn't want to talk about it, but she wanted Raity's comfort. She opened the door, was silent for a moment, then hugged her best friend and began to cry again.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 4:38 AM | Message # 97
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I'm almost afraid to ask but what did it do to you big mac" Zack asked as said ponies eyes began to shift back and forth "oh dear Celestia, don't tell me it took your voice altogether"

Mac gulped before whispering "Nope" causing the whole tree to shake a bit.

"Whoa, just whoa. I can see the cruelty in that but what did it do to me?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 8:18 PM | Message # 98
Generalissimo
As the others where distracted by the shaking Sweetie Belle began to edge towered the door. She did not much care for the expression on Apple Bloom's face and she did not even want to look towered Spike.

Just a few more steps... as long as nopony said anything she could be out the door and begin her life new life... far away from everypony she had ever meet.

Rarity ran a hoof along Fluttershy's back. "There there Fluttershy. Its alight. Let it all out, then why don't we move to your couch and you can tell me all about what is going on." With a glimmer of magic Rarity bushed her friends mane out of her face. "I promise that I will not say a word about this to anypony else if you prefer and I will not be upset with you no matter what you have to say."

WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 10:36 PM | Message # 99
Sergeant
Apple Bloom sees Sweetie Belle walk outside the door. She didn't mind the shaking Library either and she is glad that no books trapped her under them, like it happened to a few others.
"Where is she going." does Apple Bloom think curious as she sneaks and follows her carefully.

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-05-03, 3:08 AM | Message # 100
Lieutenant colonel
"I... I love him.... I just... I'm not sure how to do all of this!" she continued to sob.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-05-04, 11:56 PM | Message # 101
Generalissimo
"There, there." Rarity soothes. "You have been trying to make so many changes to your life recently, all to make this work and maybe you just need to accept the fact that this works both ways." Rarity levitates up a handkerchief and cleans Fluttershy's cheeks. "I know Mac needs to work on the farm, but that dose not mean you need to give up your home and livelihood to live with him. "Its a short walk to the farm from your house and it might make this whole situation a little easier for you if you could sleep in your own bed at night." Rarity gave her friend an encouraging smile.

Added (2013-05-04, 11:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Sweetie Belle had made it a few yards down the road before she felt her strength give out and she was forced to take a seat. The events of a few minutes ago where still running through her head and she felt tears begin to well up behind her eyes. "Why did I say that?" She asked aloud to nopony in particular. The thought that she might have seriously, even permanently screwed up with Spike back in the hose was starting to worm its way into her mind.

WhiteSkyDate: Sunday, 2013-05-05, 3:54 AM | Message # 102
Sergeant
Apple Bloom heard her friend behind a tree and as she saw, that the Unicorn slowly began to cry, she slowly walks concerned towards her.
"Why are you criying" Apple Bloom asks worried and sits next to her.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-05-05, 4:45 AM | Message # 103
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy sniffled, then smiled. "O-okay. Thank you Rarity. I know that I can come home during the day, but Im not sure I'm ready for the commitment or marriage! I wanted to wait a little bit longer, but I love him so much and I didn't want to say no."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-08, 4:44 AM | Message # 104
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I'll need to do more research, Zack there's a book I need up on the top shelf over there, get it for me." Twi said causing Zack 's eyes to turn blue and leap and take the book off the shelf in two seconds flat as her landed his eyes turned back "I meant with your magic but ok." taking the book

"huh, whats everypony staring at?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-05-10, 0:26 AM | Message # 105
Generalissimo
Rarity frowned at her friend before quickly hiding her irritation behind loving smile. "Dear, you what have I told you about rushing into things to make others happy? Mac wanted to marry you because he thought it would make you both happy. Agreeing to something like this, just to make him happy... its very sweet, but I don't think it was the wisest of chooses." Rarity sighed. "What are we going to do. You can't start a life together with somepony because you feel obligated too."

"You where there." Sweetie Belle sniffed loudly. "I was a complete idiot in there and now Spike probably never wants to talk to me aging and... and..." Sweetie Belle sniffed aging, "And everypony if going to think I am a loser and weird and I am going to lose all my friends!" Sweetie wails as she begins to cry again.

Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz